Youth: My Seven Brothers

By rubythenewby

Perfect Girls have the most Broken Souls. Masks worn for too Long, make people believe the Fake Face. Protect... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not a chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Help

Chapter 15

776 28 3
By rubythenewby

Eun's POV
"Were here!" Mr. Na announced.

I opened the door and stepped out of the limo, my brothers following close behind me.

"So why do you need new clothes?" I ask curiously as we waved goodbye to Mr. Na.

I guess none of them heard me because they just started walking into the mall.

I frowned. They'd been acting weird all week.

Forcing me to hangout and watch movies. They'd also kept buying me food.

I'm not complaining...just suspicious.

"Kook," I nudged the 97 liner.

He looked at me and I could just tell his puzzled frown was in his face, but covered by the mask.

All of them were wearing masks.

"Ya?" Jungkook responded as the older ones decided where to shop first.

"Why do you need new clothes?" I ask.

Jungkook's eyes slightly widened and he looked at his Hyungs. With a quick word he called all of them, "Hyungs"

The six looked at us and he nodded to me, "she's asking why we need new clothes,"

I furrowed my brows at the exchange.

I rolled my eyes when none of them exactly answered, "never mind then. Don't bother telling me who you dragged along. I'm going to go shop,"

I started to step away but Jimin grabbed my wrist.

"No no no. Your sticking with us," he said his eyes turning smaller than before, telling me he was smiling.

I shrugged and let him drag me into a store.

"What-"

"We need underwear," V laid it out for me, "from here anyway,"

I scrunched up my nose in disgust, "why do I have to come with! Eww! Jimin let me go!"

Jimin giggles and I saw Jin throw Jimin a thumbs up.

Traitor.

"Yah!! You all dragged me out here and away from school, at least let me get something," I reasoned.

"When we get shirts and pants you can buy some stuff. But for now, let us buy these," Namjoon ordered me.

I bit the inside of my cheek in frustration. I twisted away from Jimin and walked over to a couch and sat down.

"What are you doing?" JHope called.

"Sitting and waiting," I told him and pulled out my phone.

I went to my Instagram and scolded through liking various photos.

"Eun?" A voice asked.

I looked up and felt my eyes widen.

"Ash? Woah...shouldn't you be at school?" I asked him as he walked over.

"Hey, if the queen can take a day off so can the bad boy,"" Ash shrugged.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Whatcha you doing here?" I asked him as he sat down in the chair in front of me.

"Shopping with my cousin. Him and his group of friends are shopping around. They got the day off from work or something," Ash sighed, "then mom forced me out of the house,"

"I got forced out by my brothers. They're shopping and I am not walking into the underwear section with seven boys," I informed him.

Ash laughed but smirked at me, "your surprising aren't you Eun-ah? At school your this perfect little angel. But you have a dark side too,"

My smile dropped and I shifted in my seat, "Ash...Whatever assumptions you have of me. Keep them to yourself. I don't need anyone coming to me and asking if what I'm doing is fake or not,"

Ash nodded but his eyes darkened, "I haven't told anyone Eun. Not even my best friends. But I've seen one of your friends have depression. She hid it so well. And your exactly like her,"

I stared at him and raised an eyebrow, "I'm good. I don't have depression,"

"That's what Kent's sister said. And look at her situation now...I couldn't help her," Ash frowns.

I looked at him with sympathy and rubbed his forearm.

"you don't have to think that way about me. What you need to do is talk it out with Kent," I say.

"Kent's an asshole,"

"He doesn't even know Ashton. Can you blame him?" I said sternly, "you said it yourself she hid it so well,"

Ash didn't respond but pushed his tongue to his inner cheek.

"This conversation stays between us," he demanded. 

"Deal," I nodded.

Ash stayed quiet before suddenly pushing me slightly, "Yah! Your friends are yelling at me all day! They said I did something and now your not coming to school!"

I blinked at the sudden remark but smiled shyly, "ahaha...I'll text them later,"

"You better. Or maybe I'll end up kissing you the next time at school," Ash teased.

"Ew gross," I responded and he laughed.

We talked for a few more minutes about random things. Ashton checked if I got home safe after the chase because I didn't text him. I assured him I did, as I was with my brothers.

Now I was showing him these Funny little posts I had found.

"Eun- What the hell!?"

I looked up and found my Jimin. Upon his yell my other six showed up.

"What?" I asked.

Jimin looked furious. Or at least his eyes did.

"I don't like how there's six guys and three of them hate me," Ash whispered to me.

I paled and stared at Jimin.

"Oh my god. No no, calm down! We were talking!" I said.

"Yo! Ash where- Namjoon?" I looked towards the voice to find a famialr face.

"Jackson?" Namjoon asked.

"What the hell?" Me and Ash both asked as six other guys appeared behind Jackson.

"GOT7? Why do you know Jackson form GOT7?" I ask Ash ignoring the older boys who all seemed to forget about us. Jungkook was talking with Bambam and Yugyeom.

"My cousin, is Mark," Ash said dryly.

I went wide eyed.

"What!?" I yell.

Wrong move.

I caught their attention and Jackson beamed.

"Eun-Ah!!!!!!" He cheered and ran over pulling me out of my seat and giving me a hug.

Ash raised an eyebrow, "how about you tell me why you and your brothers know GOT7?"

I smiled sheepishly, "Jackson Oppa. Put me down,"

Jackson kissed my cheek and put me down.

"Ash, you know Eun-Ah?" Jackson asked turning to the bad boy.

"I go to her school." Ash said standing up.

"Wait up! Aren't you that boy who took my sister on a date!" Jin yelled.

Ash blinked unfazed but looked towards the eldest.

"Yeah, why?"

"You took Eun-Ah? Out on a date?" Bambam repeated.

"Woah, my little cousin managed to take Eun-Ah out in a date? How'd you get Bangtan permission?"

I went wide eyed and I saw my my brothers all exchanged panicked glances.

"Bangtan?" Ash questioned, "and don't ask me, you can't even date if you wanted too,"

Mark shoved Ash slightly but the younger just smirked.

"It's nice to see you all," Suga nodded.

"Oh you guys are shopping for your t-"

"Yup!!" JHope cut Jackson off.

"I didn't even finish my sentence.." Jackson mumbled and Namjoon whispered something.

"Wowwwwww! I'd not like to be you today!"

I face palmed and smiled sweetly at the two groups.

"I'll meet you guys at the store okay?" I announced.

"and where are you going?" Taehyung asked.

I simply stuck a thumb out towards Ash, "this one....is going to need some explaining done. And he must do so to me,"

"I don't like that idea," Jungkook grumbled.

"Shush it Kook," I pushed.

"It's not a date," JB shrugged.

"Ya, Plus I doubt These two should even be seen with us," Jinyoung added.

"We shouldn't," Ash and I said together

Jin looked at the oldest boy in the other group and then back at us.

"20 minutes. Meet us at whatever store we text you," Jin sighed.

I smiled and waved goodbye, "Jackson Oppa! Don't make Namjoon annoyed! Hes been acting weird all week!"

Namjoon sent me a look while I waved.

I motioned Ashton to follow and he did without a word.

"Yah! Ash! Don't be stupid!" Mark yelled.

I heard Ash mutter a cuss word and giggled.

"Older ones are annoying," he told me as we walked towards the fountain.

"I love them though," I shrugged.

Ash nodded, "I'm close with Mark. Probably a lot closer than I am with my sister,"

"How old is she now?" I asked.

"27, she recently got engaged too," Ash said looking down.

"Well congratulations," I smiled.

"Anyways...tell me why my brothers group, a Kpop group knows your brothers. And called them Bangtan," Ash reminded.

I nodded and sat down, and he followed.

"You can't tell anyone this, like how you can't be seen with Mark in public much," I told him.

Ash nodded, "swear on my cousin Mark,"

I smiled, "my brothers are BTS,"

Ash looked stunned for a second. He furrowed his brows, "I realized they had similar names but...aren't you lot Choi? There isn't a Choi in Bangtan, let aloe there're not really brothers,"

"That's what they've portrayed. People don't know they're brothers, because if they did other personal lives would be gone. They wear hats and contacts to school and public a lot. The fans don't even know I exist," I explained.

Ash nodded but grumbled, "biggest band in the world...and they're lying about themselves,"

"I told them they shouldn't lie. But they said then people would easily find out about me. And my life would be destroyed. I would constantly be under threat when death threats come into play, and once people figure out we're not technically blood.." I looked at Ash

"It just a gets worse," he nodded.

"I've adapted," I shrugged

"So your just gonna spent Christmas and Chuesoek with your parents this year?" Ash suddenly asked me.

I blinked and raised an eyebrow, "and why would I not include my brothers?"

Ash went wide eyed, "you don't know?"

"Know what?" I ask.

"Your brothers have a tour for five months. The first concerts this Saturday,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 2 29
You are Yoongis little sister, who just wanted to spent the holidays with her friends at your parents holiday house when your brother came with his f...
9.8K 561 34
What will you do if you are the youngest among four sisters and they are overprotective. Disclaimer: The story is not related with the ( k-pop idols...
47.4K 1.3K 32
|| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟹 || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? ⚠️ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
604 174 28
Y/N's life was normal untill her past was infront of her... . . . . (Completed) _______________ IMPRESSIVE RANKINGS #13 in hoseokfanfic (08/05/2022) ...