Forever My Love boyxboy (Sequ...

By IggyScones

*This is a sequel to my USUK fanfic "Forever My Hero" but does not pertain to USUK! This is about their son... More

Forever My Love boyxboy (Sequel to Forever My Hero)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Epilogue?
Epilogue

Chapter 14

386 20 3
By IggyScones

"What the fuck is this, some sort of family renunion?" the blonde woman asks bitterly.

"Wait. Does that mean that she's my grandma?" I ask, wincing at the hoarseness of my voice. 

"No," she and my Papa both respond harshly, and I do my best to raise my hands in defense. While they're distracted by the arrival of my pack, the demonic version of my father pries the shackles from around my wrists and ankles.

"Go find your Alfred," I order, and the redheaded demon nods gratefully at me before disappearing into ash. I take it he teleported. 

"Shit," Angela shouts, glaring at me. "The demon got away." The blonde woman turns and glares at me as well, but before I can even respond, my Papa has the two women pinned to the wall with thick, green vines. God, he is powerful. 

"Let us go, you fag!" the blonde woman shouts, squirming beneath the vines with anger practically dripping from her pores. It taints the air, and it makes my nose crinkle in disgust. She smells so revoltingly horrible that I want to spill bile from my lips on impulse. But let's keep some of my bodily fluids in today. I don't need to be losing everything in this damn place.

"Real smart, being mean to someone who's got control over you," I remark sarcastically, flashing Angela a firm glare before letting a vine of my own grow off of my father's and slap her across the face. She's obviously surprised by the action, but she quickly regains her composure.

"Before I call those demons back here and let them have you, tell me why you did it," my Papa orders, a firmness in his voice that I've never heard before. It's actually rather terrifying. I've never seen him so angry.

"Why should we?" the blonde spits out bitterly. 

"Because I said so," the Brit orders, and my other father steps up behind him with a growl, fangs extended and shining in the low lighting. They make a great couple.

The blonde shows off fangs of her own, and this obviously takes my two dads by surprise. "You don't scare me, queer," she snarls, her eyes flashing a bright red. 

"When did that happen?" my Papa asks, and the shakiness of his voice is probably what makes her want to answer.

"After your dick of a father took you." She laughs loudly, bitterly. "I knew about him being a mage, and I wanted to take him out. because he's the reason my life went to shit. Then, I find out that he's mated to an Alpha werewolf and my fag of a son is mated to the Alpha's son!" She cackles, and I'm pretty sure that she doesn't have a full deck of cards up there, if you know what I mean. "So, I tracked down a rogue, got it to bite me, and then I killed it. Now, I'm an Alpha."

"I don't understand why you went after me, though," I state, letting my anger fill my voice.

The blonde, my grandmother, rolls her eyes at me and scoffs, as if she doesn't take me seriously. This only fuels my rage even further. Summoning my power, I teleport to in front of her, letting my power show in inky waves that melt off of my body -- a swirling mixture of blues and green.

I let my canines extend as my eyes turn blood red and grip her face harshly with one hand -- forcing her to look at me. "Don't ignore me," I order, growling the words out like some feral beast. I can smell the urine that fills her pants, and I take comfort in the fact that I'm not the only one to have my pants soiled.

"I-I wanted to hurt my ass of a son for putting my boyfriend behind bars. I won't see him for years! Not to mention, he got me put away for a while!" She looks passed me and glares at my father.

Feeling my anger bubble up, I snap in defense of my father and punch the woman in the face. I manage to not kill her with the hit, thankfully. I hate her already, but I don't want a death on my conscience. She's not worth it.

"Holy shit," James mutters, and I take a deep breath to calm down before floating away from the woman and lowering myself back to the ground. "That was strangely hot," he adds after a few seconds, coming up behind me and wrapping me in his arms comfortingly.

I grin at the attention I receive from him before my dad clearing his throat, separates us with a look that say's "not right now".

"You're just fucking insane," Lovino accuses, glaring at the woman heatedly. And I mean that "heated" thing literally. His eyes have golden flames coming off of them. It's kind of cool. I guess we're all really protective of each other.

Angela groans. "God damn, you guys are so stupid," she moans out, throwing her head back as if she can't even begin to comprehend the idiocy surrounding her.

"Says the one pinned to a wall," James mocks angrily, his muscles tensing in response to the girl's sentence. I grin and snuggle further into his arms.

"We should kill you here and now for laying a finger on our son," my dad threatens, his voice that of an Alpha's, authoritative and icy. It sends chills up and down my spine just listening to it. I'd hate to be on the opposite end of that tone.

"I second that," Ludwig states, his icy eyes seemingly colder than usual. I must be so loved, and I don't mean that in a sarcastic way like I usually do.

The two women exchange looks of utter terror, horrified at the thought of dying. It's kind of funny how they can take lives so easily themselves, but they can't get over the fear of their own death. How sickening can you get?

"Let us handle them. We deserve it."

We all turn to see the demonic versions of my parents floating not too far away from us. The redheaded Arthur has the demonic Alfred leaning on his shoulder, unconscious by the looks of it. He looks angry, bitterly angry, the kind of anger one feels when they want to shoot up the local mall.

"Fine by me," my Papa states, giving his other version a nod of approval. The demon bows for my Papa, as well as he can considering the large figure leaning against him heavily. "Just make sure to take care of their bodies as well as any others you might find here."

He nods. "Sounds like a great deal," he murmurs with that soft, gentle tone that people use when they're trying to be creepy.

"T-Thomas's body was over there," I say, pointing to the cell I was held in. I can feel James stare at me worriedly when I say this, but I do nothing, simply burrowing into his warmth as I try to find even the smallest bit of comfort.

"Come on, love," my Papa says, coming up and wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Let's head out. It's over." 

"That was pretty anticlimactic," Gilbert complains, only to be shushed by his quiet mate, Mathew. 

"Be thankful there wasn't really a need for violence, Gilbert," he reprimands, making the albino blush.

"Yeah, Birdie, you're right," he relents, wrapping his arms around the blonde Canadian. Personally, I think that the two of them are the cutest couple to ever walk the face of the Earth. I'm not sure why. I just love them.

"I wanted to hit someone with my pipe," Ivan whines, being comforted by his mate, Francis.

"It'll be okay. You can use your pipe on me later, no?" the Frenchman suggests. Yeah, I don't think he's talking about the metal kind of pipe... Gross... 

"I think that this was a great adventure!" Feliciano practically screams, his happy voice echoing throughout the building.

"Of course you do," Lovino mutters dryly, making me chuckle.

We all go silent as two pained screams of utter torture fill the air. We've already managed to get outside, having been trapped in a building in the forest, no one has heard anything. The two women deserve what they're getting, but I still don't like the idea of taking a life. I sigh and start walking. Eventually the others start to move along as well, and our stupid conversations start back up again. I feel guilty about what happened to Thomas, but I know that was his fate, and I can't change that. Hopefully, wherever he is, he'll find his true love. He sure as hell deserves it.

I'm just glad that I didn't die, but now, I need to get out of these damn pants. Urine does not smell very pleasant.

:( Frowny face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heylo, my lovely little nuggets! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to leave any comments or suggestions! I love to read them! Anyway, I'll see y'all nuggety readers in the next update! Until then, have an absolutely fantastic and fabulous day! Bai!!! >:3

-IggyScones

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
46 1 7
I was running. I had been running for more than half an hour. Why? A large wolf with golden fur was chasing me. He was an alpha, and although I was t...
19.6K 1.1K 76
Part 1: Today was supposed to be my fairytale day. My perfect wedding day. I made my way to David, he took my hand in his, walking us closer to the l...
19.8K 800 19
Michael and Liam are madly in love. Or so they think. How madly in love could you be when you've only just started talking? Liam has always been a he...