•The Secret of The Ice Pillar...

By KuuDeiraShi_24

《Part of the Kimetsu no Yaiba series》❄❄ Just like her nickname, The Ice Pillar. What would you think about he... More

紹介 •|• Prologue
まさ雪 赤お •|• Masayuki Akao
冨岡 義勇 •|• Tomioka Giyuu
ようこそ、次ぐ子 •|• Welcome , Tsuguko
生と死の問題 •|• The matter of life and death
呼吸.. •|• Breathing..
剣術 •|• Swordsmanship.
改善 •|• Improvements
時透 無一郎 •|• Tokito Muichiro
地獄の月 •|• Hell Month
症状 •|• Symptoms
以内に •|• Within
黒闇至福 •|• Kuroyami Shifuku
もう ひとり??!•|• Another one ??!

器用達 奇跡 •|• Kiyotachi Kiseki

5.6K 149 74
By KuuDeiraShi_24

"Weird,"

A purple haired girl muttered before yawning widely , feeling sleepy though the sky is just slightly darker than before.

"Kiyo's father has always turned the outer lamp even before we arrived,"

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Chapter 3: Kiyotachi Kiseki

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Oohh, seems like today is my feast.....Lucky, eh?"

The girl who stood right there , with wide eyes and mouth agape, froze entirely.

Her gaze moved slowly to the abandoned bloody fingers on the demon's mouth, falling down to the now bloody tatami.

Her pupils dilated greatly as she recognized her father's ring, still stuck on the scattered fingers.

"Pa....pa?"

The demon chuckled.

"Papa is already dead, honey,"

"Come , and join him~"

The girl muffled a shriek and run away , almost tripping in the process.

She slammed the door close and run , but not long later , the door opened again with a loud thud.

The demon giggled as the girl desperately go towards the entrance of the house, while he dissapeared.

Her heavy breathing sound filled the house, while tears flow down her cheeks.

No way..NO WAY!

BAM.

Before she could reach the opened entrance , the door closes by itself , making her jump backwards.

"W-What?"

She stared at the door with slight panic, and widened her eyes as she saw the demon , slowly showing his form under the light of the room.

I...didn't see it there before!

She quickly get up and run towards the back door of the house , panting heavily.

She peered over her shoulder to find nothing chasing her , but she kept running away.

She reached the backyard and looked around , and just realized something.

There is no escape to the outside at the backyard.

She ran towards the bushes and sit down , muffling her heavy breath , screaming internally.

Uso dayo......*

Papa.......no..!

She muffled her sobs with her hand , her body balling up in the bushes.

While the demon crept outside to the backyard slowly, looking around in a confident manner.

"Sweet sweet little girl , where have you gone..? You know you can't run from me......"

The demon chuckled while staring at each plants he could see, but then , nothing happened.

The girl felt odd at the sudden silence , and turned her head slightly to the side to meet two red eyes , staring straight into her soul.

"..right?"

She screamed as the demon pushed her down to the ground , licking his bloody lips before launching himself to the girl's face to eat her , but get hit by something hard.

His face was looking to the side , a slight bruise on his right cheek.

The girl underneath him panted while sobbing , a long of wood on her hands.

She just hit the demon with the wood log.

She kicked the demon while the demon was surprised, and run towards the house.

Before she could even step on the cobblestone before the door , the demon appeared from thin air and pulled the collar of the girl's white temple dress , a raging expression plastered on his face.

"YOU DAMN-"
"Lower your head,"

A voice spoke , and the temple girl lowered her head in reflex.Her eyes followed a shadow of someone on the cobblestone, swinging something.

Her ears perked up as a chant voiced near her ears.

"Ice Breathing : Fifth Form..."

"..Despairing Snowflake,"

In a heartbeat , a swishing sound emanated and everything blacked out for the temple girl.

Wh-What?

The temple girl flinched slightly , body laying down near the backyard door of her house , her eyes were forced to open.

All she could see is , the mysterious long haired shadow and crumbling body of the creature that had chased her , mutilated into 8 parts with snowflake slices.

And she blacked out again.

~~●●●●●~~●●●●●~~

"Achoo!!"

Naho sneezed as she and her two friends , Sumi and Kiyo entered the Winter Estate.

As usual , they wore their green , pink, and blue scarfs each time they visited her certain estate.

"Masa-saaaan, where are you?" Sumi peeked over the slit on the door , and frowned as she saw that the sword keeper on the wall are empty.

"Why, Sumi?" Kiyo curiously tapped on her friend's back.

"Geez, Masa-San is going outside.Seems like she's on a mission.She brought all her swords," Sumi sighed.

The three girls slumped down their shoulders , finally deciding to stay over and wait.

"Let's just clean her house..! Masa-San has never felt offended for us entering her house," Naho suggested.

"Okay, I'll clean her room!" Sumi chirped.

"Then , I'm the bathroom," Naho said.

"Um..I'll clean her rack of books," Kiyo smiled sheepishly."I've cleaned her living room this morning,"

"Okay ,"

" let's go!"

~~●●●●●~~●●●●●~~

"My.....this is going to be hard," the young blue haired girl pursed her lips as she stared down to the crumbling demon and the temple girl she met before.

She looked at the demon in pity , while the demon screeches.

"W-Wha.....!why...is.....hashira..here..!"

The demon's half cut mouth spoke incoherently , while his body crumbled slowly.

She stared at the demon still in pity , while the demon hissed.

"D-Dont look..at me..like that!"

She stayed silent , before muttering under her breath with cold stare.

"You have a great ability , to be invincible and muffle sounds,"

"Too bad you're a demon,"

The demon widened his eyes.

The first tear rolled down his cheek.

"I...dont want to be demon...in the first place.."

And just like that , his head crumbled entirely , and she sighed.

Her head turned to the messy house , and she smelled blood , so she knew she's late.

"Damn.."

She entered the house and approached the room with the corpse inside.

It's not even a corpse anymore.

"Greedy demon...he even just laid a few fingers behind.." she clicked her tongue , before closing the room and went outside.

It's still night , and she watched as the girl groaned in her sleep.

The girl eventually opened her eyes.

So she's not asleep.She just fainted.

Her blurry vision soon vixated on the bloody cobblestone, and she screamed before launching herself backwards.

Her eyes soon landed on the young blue haired demon slayer, who stared at her with her usual emotionless expression.

Her young blue and red heterochromatic* eyes coldly stared, but somehow gave a calming sensation.

She might got that from living for 15 years with Oyakata-san.

"W-who..."

The girl stammered , trying to process what happened , before the bloody event a few minutes before struck into her head.

Noticing the brimming tears in the corner of the girl's eyes, Akao just simply sighed and asked the girl directly.

"Do you have any family member nearby?"

The temple girl , who's now staring at the bloody cobblestone with dull looking eyes muttered a quiet but audible "No" , before her tears roll down her cheeks.

Her sobs erupted and she cant stop wiping her flowing tears.

Akao looked at her in pity, before looking around.

A temple girl , by the amount of shoes and other furniture, seems like she lived alone with the man with the ring the demon ate.

And she had no other family members.

She sighed , before patting the girl's head.

"We got no time left.I know you just lost someone , but he won't rise back from the death just by you sobbing here," Akao crouched down and patted the girl's head once more , before standing up.

"If you can't protect the people you love , the only thing you can do is avenge them," she continued.

"But you won't be able to achieve that just by sobbing there , right?"

The girl lifted up her head with tears still flowing down , staring straight to the young blue and red eyes , gazing down at her.

"But I got no where to go.." she muttered under her breath.

Akao stayed silent before putting off her young blue and black haori , and slumping them on the girl's laying form.

"Huh?"

The girl stopped crying momentarily, when the warm haori wrapped her body.

"You're going to live with me," Akao mumbled , while rolling her sleeves up."But first, I'm going to do something, "

The temple girl sobs a little with confused expression , staring at the young blue haired girl who entered the house and went out again , bringing a bloody white cloth filled with something.

She digged on the backyard , and placed the white cloth in , before burying it down.

"W-What did you do...?" The girl muttered , as Akao pulled her hand out and put something inside the palm of her hand.

She opened them to see her father's ring, shining under the dim moonlight.

Tears started to flow again , while her memories with her dad filled her whole head.

Akao stared at her still with cold expression , before pulling the roll on her sleeves off and putting off her dark blue and black scarf , wrapping the around the girl's neck.

She forced herself to stop crying immediately , and she jolted as Akao lifted her body easily from the ground , bridal style.

The wind blew harshly , almost blowing the haori off of the temple girl's body , while the two stared at the moonlight.

"Hang on.This is going to be windy," Akao reminded.Her thin line lips inhaled slightly before jumping with all her might , from the backyard to the other side of the village.

"W-WHA..?!"

Akao glanced at the frightened girl on her arms , who now gripped on her uniform tightly.

"You won't fall , so relax.I promise.. miss.....?"

The girl forced a small sentence out.

"Kiyotachi Kiseki......you?"

Akao looked back straight to the air , before replying shortly.

"Masayuki Akao.Please don't get your arms off my neck,"

"Uh..? Wh--"

SWoosh!

"Hya!"

"You have to get used to this , miss Kiyotachi.That was a gentle land and gentle jumping.Imagine jumping with other rough jumper,"

"W-What?"

"Nevermind."

This is the first time Akao saved someone who is so young and have no other family members.

So she's forced to bring her home.

Oyakata-san took me in even though I'm a girl with no clear birthplace and parents...Oyakata-San is so nice.

I should take her in too.

She widened her eyes as she remembered the two warm demon blood she detected earlier.

"Miss , I have more business to attend.You can sleep , I can guarantee you won't fall," she muttered , before landing on a certain high spot in the village.

"...Okay..." the temple girl muttered while closing her half lidded eyes ,her last tear roll down her cheek.

Akao sighed before putting the girl down next to her , before using her 8th breath again.

She lifted up the girl and jump again , approaching the two warm demon blood.

It appears that the two demon blood is in a crowdy market.

She lay down the temple girl , before eyeing the the people she suspected as the demons.

She whistled a bit as she found two demon figures , a woman in purple and red flower kimono , with purple eyes , and a boy with gray and black hair , choosing flowers.

"Yushiro...which one do you think fit the living room?"

"The red and purple one , Tamayo-sama,"

Akao stared at them in confusion , while remembering the warm blood she felt on the two of them.

The amount of human they have eaten were so low....That Yushiro boy hasn't even eaten any human...

Just what are they doing , and how did they escape the curse..?

"Urm.."

The temple girl on her arms grunted in her sleep , and Akao sighed.

"I guess they're fine.I'll interrogate them tomorrow," she mumbled to herself.

It'll be a burden if the girl got into a fight...

She looked at the pair of demon one last time before jumping to the other direction.

"Hang on , Kiyotachi-San,"

~~●●●●●~~●●●●●~~

Ring..ring.....

Akao landed carefully on the cobblestone near the residence of Oyakata-San, with the temple girl on her arms.

The night breeze blew her hip long young blue hair , while her young blue and red orbs scanned the whole scenery.

Not long later , as she walked towards the residence , a certain figure walked out of the darkness of the house, his calming presence recognized by the girl, for she quickly bow down and lay the girl gently.

"Oyakata-San,"

Oyakata-San nodded.

"How's the mission?"

Akao silently cursed herself.

"The demon has an ability to make himself invincible.Unfortunately I was late.So the possibility that the demon can survive under the sunlight might be true , for his ability is very useful,"

Oyakata tapped on one of his children's shoulder, muttering something.

It's Kiriya.

"There is a girl brought by Akao-San, she has a hazelnut brown hair , and she seems like a temple girl.Part of her kimono is bloody," he explained , while his father nodded with the smile still apparent on his face.

"Who is she , Akao?"

"She's Kiyotachi Kiseki , a teenager daughter of the temple keeper , the one I was late to save.She had no family member left to live with , and for the first time , I should take her with me," Akao reported while glancing at the girl's red sleeping face , might caused by too much crying.

Oyakata-san tilted his head.

"And what are you going to do with her?"

Akao stared at the girl's face , before lifting her gaze upwards.

"I want to train her to be a demon slayer , if she agrees,"

Oyakata-san's smile widened.

"So you take her as your Tsuguko?"

Akao was taken aback.

Tsuguko? I'm having a student in such a young age??

I haven't thought about that...

"I prefer her to be my partner , but I'll still have to teach and train her , so...temporarily yes,"

Oyakata-san's aura brighten at the idea.

He....gets flowers around him???

Even Kiriya turned to his father with a surprised look.

"Okay.You call a kakushi to bring the girl with you.Rest peacefully , Akao,"

Akao bowed slightly.

"Hai,"

A kakushi appeared from nowhere, but Akao declined.

"No , it's okay , i can bring her myself.Why are you here late night?" Akao wondered.

The kakushi sheepishly scratched his head.

"Toru-san told me to.Tonight is my shift,"

Akao nodded understandingly.

Toru-San sure is busy with her husband now , eh?

Toru-San, a friendly nickname for an ex-demon slayer woman Akao quite admired.

One of the Kinoe ranked Thunder Breath user , a very discipline and tough woman , until her breath trainer , or her grandpa told her to marry a certain swordsmith.

Her real name is Kaitomachi Maguru , often called Toru , by the lower kakushis.

She stopped became a demonslayer, but she hasn't stopped training her swordsmanship and she often helped as a kakushi in the headquarters.

Her husband hasn't even known yet.

I've met him once.

A jerk who doesn't deserve Toru-San.

Akao yawned as she lifted the temple girl's body and rushed to her winter estate.

"What an eventful night..."

~~●●●●●~~~●●●●●~~~

Omake:

"...Oyakata-San," Kiriya asked to his dad with a sweatdrop rolling down his cheek.

"Hm?" Oyakata-San turned with flowers still hanging around him.

Oh , how charming he is.

"Why are you so happy?"

Oyakata-San let out a small chuckle.

"Akao is too stiff and cold," he started.

"But I'm sure , whatever happening later will change her slowly , I can feel it,"

Kiriya widened his , eyes before smiling widely.

"Yeah.I can feel it too,"

~~~●●●●●~~~●●●●●~~~

Omake (2):

"Ugh....finally , I can rest-"

Akao mumbled to herself as she opened her residence with half lidded eyes , the temple girl still on her arms.

But her rambling stopped as she spotted three girls sprawled all over the living room.

"Oh god.....I got a lot of job tonight..."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Uhehehe :3

*uso dayo---> it must be lie

Heterochromatic* that I meant here is the kind of two colors in one eye.

I have done a research about this.

So normal heterochromatic is , where your left and right eye colors are different.

While half chromatic eyes are when an eye contains two different pigments.

Akao's eyes are young blue 70% and 30% red lmao :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 158K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
540K 19.6K 79
(y/n)(l/n) is a normal girl who spends most her days watching anime or reading manga and fanfics. She just realized that Kimetsu no yaiba (Demon Slay...
469K 11.8K 33
"Y/N!" "Oh hey Giyuu." •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Y/N and Giyuu's friendship is strong as usual. The two loved teasing eac...
744K 18K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...