Remnant's Black Snow Hope [Un...

By CameronKiller535

Rwby Harem x Depressed Fem Reader Rights Belong To Roosterteeth More

Volume 1 Bio Updated
Harem
Chapter 1 Redux: Chilly Start
Chapter 2 Redux: Chance For Change
Chapter 3 Redux: Burdens
Chapter 4 Redux: The Initiation
Chapter 5 Redux: Chained Jester
Chapter 6 Redux: Faltering Wills
Chapter 7 Redux: Rise & Fall
Chapter 8 Redux: Useless
Chapter 9 Redux: Erased
Chapter 10 Redux: Last Act
Chapter 11 Redux: Comfort
Volume Two Bio Redux
Chapter 12 Redux: Fatal Chapter
Chapter 14 Redux: Schemes
Chapter 15 Redux: Night Out
Chapter 16 Redux: Iron Claws
Chapter 17 Redux: Affections
Chapter 18 Redux: Sharing
Chapter 19 Redux: Just Dance
Chapter 20 Redux: Setting Out
Chapter 21 Redux: Purpose
Chapter 22 Redux: Duty-bound
Chapter 23 Redux: Risking It All
Chapter 24 Redux: Inversion
Chapter 25 Redux: Intertwined
Chapter 26 Redux: Treatment
Chapter 27 Redux: Petaling Snow
Chapter 28 Redux: Sick Queen
Chapter 29 Redux: Radiant
Chapter 30 Redux: Lamenting Jester
Volume 3 Bio Redux
Chapter 32: New Territory
Chapter 33: Scorpions Tail
Chapter 34: Painful Answers
Chapter 35: Struggles
Chapter 36: Renewed Hope
Volume 5 Chapter 37: Changes
Volume 5 Bio
Chapter 38: Marching On
Chapter 39: Evolution
Chapter 40: Back Together
Chapter 41: Old Times
Chapter 42: Mercy
Chapter 43: Shattered Part 1
Chapter 44: Awakened Part 2
Chapter 45: Blade
Chapter 46: Fight Club
Volume 6 Bio
Chapter 47: Journey to Argus
Chapter 48: Immortal
Chapter 49: Hope Lost
Chapter 50: Apathy
Chapter 51: Argus
Chapter 52: Ruby's Resolve
Chapter 53: The Plan
Chapter 54: Bonds
Chapter 55: Leviathan
Chapter 56: Atlas
Volume 7 Rival Bio
Chapter 57: New Territory
Volume 7 Bio
Chapter 58: Elites
Chapter 59: Need to Improve
Chapter 60: Queen's Blade
Chapter 61: Empress vs Queen
Chapter 62: Panic
Chapter 63: Family Revelations
Chapter 64: Trust
Chapter 65: Fear
The Plan
Chapter 66: Courage
Chapter 67 is out now
Chapter 67: War on Atlas
Volume 7 Ending Chapter 68: New Snow Fall
Epilogue: Black Snow At Peace
Chapter 70: Strange Yet Familiar
Author Route Volume 8 Bio
Volume 8 Karen and Akame Bio
Chapter 71: Feelings Of Pain
Chapter 72: Memories Hurt
Chapter 73: Little Moon
Chapter 74: Ayuki's Past
Team AASH (ASH)
Team EATH (EARTH)
Chapter 75: Queen's Trials
Sorry Once Again
Chapter 76: Memories Unraveling
Chapter 77: Secrets Revealed
Volume 8 End: Promise Between Empresses
Small Idea
Slice of Life Chapter 1: Video Game
SOL Chapter 2: Frozen Lemons 18+
SOL Chapter 3: Fear Of Belonging
SOL Chapter 4: Moon and Snow
Mother's Day

Chapter 13 Redux: Food Fight!

3.7K 75 13
By CameronKiller535

3rd Person POV:

Having made it to the cafeteria, Team RWBY and Y/N are all seen sitting together on a table as Blake is left completely focused on her journal.

The cat-eared faunus is currently sketching the White Fang insignia alongside what appears to be a rose symbol that greatly differs from her silver-eyed leader's own insignia.

Yang: (slides up to check up on her partner) Whatcha doing?

Blake: Nothing. (closes her journal) Just going over notes from last semester.

Yang: (catches a grape in her mouth) Lame.

Nora is heard giggling as she continues to toss grapes at Yang with her spoon. The firey blond proceeds to catch.the airborne fruit with ease, giving Nora a thumbs up.

Suddenly, with an enormous heave, Ruby slams her binder onto the table, catching everyone off guard. On the cover of the binder is written "Best Day Ever Activities".

Ruby: (clearing her throat before gesturing to everyone at the table) Sisters... friends... Weiss.

Weiss: (in the background) Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Yang: This ought to be good. (catches another berry in her mouth)

Ruby: A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!

Weiss: Did you really come up with a list of activities that quickly?

Ruby: (makes peace sign with both hands) I'm efficient.

Y/N: (still enjoying her leftover sweets) You just ate some of my sweets so you could get a sugar rush and start writing everything down faster.

Ruby: Still proves my efficiency.

Blake: (to Ruby) What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang! (points her finger at Blake)

Yang: (looks for acknowledgment for her joke as the others simply shake their heads) I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?

An apple is tossed at Yang and hits her in the face. She glares at Nora, who simply let's out a loud boo at her joke.

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great!

Ruby: But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

Yang, still glaring, picks up an apple and tosses it across the room. In the background, an unfamiliar voice shouts "Hey!" and Nora can be heard giggling.

Blake: I don't know. I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss: Sit out or not, I think that however we spend this last day, we should do it as a team!

Nora: (in the background, shouting positively) I got it!

Weiss: I for one think that...(stands up as she's suddenly hit by a pie landing on her face)

Nora is shown to be the one who threw the pie, she sits down and points at Ren who has his head in his palm. Pyrrha's hand is over her mouth and Jaune simply sits staring wide-eyed while covering his ear with his palm.

Y/N: (quickly takes the pie off Weiss' face and grabs a few napkins to wipe some of the remains off) Weiss, are you okay?!

Weiss: ....(eyes suddenly flare up with rage aimed at Nora)...YOU DARE PELT ME WITH CARBS!

Outside the cafeteria, Sun and Neptune are walking together as Sun relates the events that took place at the docks.

Neptune: Man, that's harsh.

Sun: I know, we were fighting side by side. She was super fast and I threw a banana at the guy, which sounds gross, but it was awesome.

Neptune: Nice!

Sun: Right? And the best part is, she's a Faunus too. But that's a secret, okay?

Neptune: Got it.

Sun: (leans in closer) And not a, "I'm gonna go tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back secret", I'm talking secret secret.

Neptune: Whoa, chill out, man, okay? I got it. (almost whispering) I got it!

Sun: You better. (continues onward with his teammate as the cafeteria windows are suddenly splattered with food) I just don't want to screw this up, you know? The people here are the coolest! No offense to you guys.

Neptune: None taken.

Sun: They're just in here. I'm really excited for you to meet them. So be cool, okay? You're gonna be cool, right?

Neptune: Dude. (smiles as he teeth gleams) Do you know who you're talking to?

Sun: Good point.

The pair proceed to enter the cafeteria, where students are heard screaming, with some of them running away in terror.

Random Beacon Student: (passing Sun and Neptune while running) Food Fight!

More students continue to stampede out of the door, which leaves Neptune looking concerned of the source of the confrontation.

Nora: (in the background) Ahahahaha!

Team JNPR are then shown to be standing atop a tower of tables stacked in a ramshackle manner.

Nora: (in sing-song) I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

Ruby: (stomping her foot on a table and pointing at Team JNPR) Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! (crushes a carton of milk in her hand) It will be delicious!

Team RWBY: (raising their fist simultaneously) Yeah!

Nora: Off with their heads!

She proceeds to jump down from the top of her team's makeshift tower as Team JNPR now all stand ready to start the fight.

Ruby: Yang! Turkeys!

Following the order, Yang picks up two turkeys from the ground and uses them like gloves to punch through the barrage of watermelons thrown off a table by Nora.

Once the hyperactive girl finishes her food bombardment, Blake proceeds to leap in front of Yang and picks up two baguettes. Yang then sets her sight on Pyrrha and throws her turkeys at the red spartan, who dodges out of the way and grabs a single baguette, leaving Jaune to take the blows.

Back with Sun and Neptune, the duo are left to watch the fight continue on in awe as Y/N makes her way over to them.

Y/N: Hey Sun!

Sun: Sup Y/N!

Neptune: (examining the newcomer as his eyes are set on something) Wow...

Y/N: (pointing at Neptune, who's blatantly staring at her) Is your friend okay, Sun?

Sun: Give us a second. (drags Neptune away to talk) Dude, I thought you said you were going to be cool!

Neptune: (snaps out of his trance) Oh, cool! Right! Sorry.

Sun: (coming back to Y/N, who continues to eat her sweets while dodging projectile foods) Sorry about that, Y/N.

Y/N: It's fine.

Sun: I want to introduce you to my friend, Neptune.

Y/N: It's nice to meet you.

Neptune: (smiles as his teeth gleams once again) It's a pleasure to you, snow princess.

Y/N: (blushes a little from the nickname as she slowly backs away) U-Um...

Back with the food fight, Blake and Pyrrha are left on a one-on-one baguette duel. Despite Blake's many attempts to disorient Pyrrha with her shadows, the red spartan simply responds by knocking her back and throws three more baguettes to Yang, with the last knocking her down as well.

Ruby is then seen using a food tray to slide towards Pyrrha across the table and hits a baguette back at her with the same tray; Pyrrha manages to dodge the shot, but is unable to stop Ruby from knocking her backwards with the same food tray.

Ren and Nora then charge at Ruby, but Weiss intercepts them and uses ketchup to cause Ren to slip and crash with a group tables which are launched because of the impact.

Nora jumps through these tables to grab a metal flag pole and attach a watermelon to it. She attacks Weiss but hits Ruby instead, who manages to stand between them to protect her partner from the assault; however, the force of this impact knocks her down.

Weiss grabs a swordfish and engages Nora in a one-on-one, but ends up being defeated after Nora throws her against a pillar, knocking her down, and causing the pillar to break. Before the pieces could crush Weiss, Ruby jumps in and saves her teammate.

Ruby: (cradling Weiss as the pillars fall around them) Weiss, Weiss! Don't leave me! Nooo!

Distracted by her playful grief, Ruby is left open for attack as Nora grabs another watermelon and throws it at the silver-eyed girl.

Before the projectile food could make contact, Y/N appears before Ruby with a baguette in hand as she slices the melon in half.

Ruby: Y/N?

Y/N: No one messes with my friend and sweets benefactor!

With that statement, the black-haired girl proceeds to rush at Nora as the two are left on a one-on-one duel against each other. Nora continuously tries to swing her makeshift hammer at her opponent, who uses her greater agility to her advantage as she lands multiple strikes on the ginger-haired girl.

Now with the teams even again, Yang grabs two more turkeys and faces off against Ren, who's currently using a pair of leeks as makeshift daggers.

Ren is overwhelmed by Yang's reflexes and takes a lot of hits before being sent a few meters into the air by an uppercut. He recovers from the strikes and throws his leeks at Yang, but she manages to dodge them and proceeds to finish Ren by jumping high enough to punch him toward the floor, knocking him out.

Nora watches her teammate go down as she angrily swings her melon hammer at Y/N, knocking the black-haired girl back. With her opponent moved away from her, Nora charges at Yang and sends the brawler flying through the roof as the force of the attack destroys her weapon.

Y/N: Yang! (generates a cold wind to fly after her)

With Team RWBY now left with only two members remaining, Blake is seen dodging the debris of the roof before grabbing a link of sausages. She whips it at a disarmed Nora, throwing her against two soda machines.

These leak some soda cans that Nora throws at Blake, who manages to dodge them all. Pyrrha then uses her Semblance of polarity on the puddle of soda, causing all the soda cans on it to rise after Blake, barraging her with multiple explosions of soda.

Ruby, the last remaining member of RWBY, then uses her Semblance of speed to dash through the food court, causing everything to follow her through the tailwind caused by her overwhelming speed. She spins like a torpedo, creating a hurricane of food that come backs at JNPR, knocking all four members out.

Sun: (still left in awe of the battle) I love these guys.

His remark falls on annoyed ears as Neptune is shown to be completely drenched in soda. The doors behind them open and Glynda enters the room agitated.

She proceeds to pull out her wand and use her semblance to re-organize the room.

Glynda: Children, please. (adjusts her glasses) Do not play with your food!

Nora burps aloud as both Team JNPR and Team RWBY try and fail to compose themselves.

Yang: (crashes through the ceiling, followed by an annoyed Y/N) It was just a joke!

Y/N: (sticks her tongue) Better think twice before calling me a guardian Yangel.

Glynda grumbles at the scene before her as Professor Ozpin approaches and places a hand on her shoulder.

Ozpin: Let it go.

Glynda: (sighs) They're supposed to be the defenders of the world.

Ozpin: And they will be, but right now they're still children. (Team RWBY and Y/N are shown laughing together) So why not let them play the part? (Ozpin walks away from Glynda, who is left with that thought as the Headmaster continues on) After all, it isn't a role they'll have forever.

Elsewhere, in an old warehouse, the White Fang are moving crates as Emerald and Mercury enter.

Roman: Oh, look! She sent the kids again! This is turning out just like the divorce! (approaches the pair from behind and wraps his arms around them in a group hug)

Emerald: (shivering in disgust) Spare us the thought of you procreating. (pulls away from Roman alongside Mercury)

Roman: That was a joke. And this... just might tell me where you two have been all day. (produces a piece of paper)

Emerald: What!? Agh...

Roman: I'm a professional, sweetheart. Pay attention, maybe you'll learn something. (holding up the piece of paper) Why do you have this address?

Emerald: Wouldn't you like to know?

Roman: Yeah, I would. Now where have you been all day?

Emerald: Wouldn't you like to know?

Roman: Yeah, I would. Now where have you been all day?

Mercury: Cleaning up your problems. One of them, at least.

Roman: (angered) I had that under control.

Mercury: Two packed bags and a ticket out of Vale said otherwise.

Roman: Listen, you little punk. If it were up to me, then I would take you and your little street rat friend here and...

Cinder: Do what, Roman?

The true leader of the operation appears on a platform above them. She steps onto an automated lift, riding it down to their level.

Roman: (laughs nervously) I'd, uh... not kill them?

Emerald: (excitedly) Cinder!

Cinder: I thought I made it clear that you would eliminate the would-be runaway.

Roman: I was going to...

Emerald: He was going to escape to Vacuo! Mercury and I decided to take it upon ourselves to kill the rat.

Mercury: I think he was some sort of cat, actually.

Emerald: What? Like a puma?

Mercury: Yeah, there ya go.

Cinder: Quiet. Did I not specifically instruct you two to keep your hands clean while in Vale?

As Cinder speaks, Roman points a finger at the pair while laughing in agreement.

Emerald: I just thought...

Roman uses his fingers to mime having a slit throat.

Cinder: Don't think... obey.

Emerald: (apologetically) Yes ma'am. It won't happen again.

Cinder: (turning to Roman) And you. Why wasn't this job done sooner?

Roman: (As he speaks, he points to his right, then to his left, then behind him) Uh..? Eh..? Eh..? EHHHHH! Sorry if I've been busy stealing every single speck of Dust throughout the Kingdom!

Mercury: You're an inspiration to every punk with a gun and a ski mask. (Emerald laughs at the remark)

Roman: Fucking look around, kid. I've got this town running scared! Police camping out at every corner, Dust prices through the roof, and we're sitting pretty on an old warehouse with more Dust crystals, vials, and rounds than we know what to do with!

Roman: Speaking of which, if you guys wouldn't mind filling me in on your grand master plan, it might actually make my next string of robberies go a little smoother! (emphasizes the last word by clenching his fist)

Cinder: (approaches the angered crime boss) Oh, Roman. Have a little faith. (places a hand on his face as puts on a more seductive tone) You'll know what you need when you need to know it.

Cinder: (seemingly has Roman in a trance for a moment as he then looks away with a grunt) Besides, we're done with Dust. (begins to walk away)

Roman: O-okay, then what now?

Cinder: We're moving. Have the White Fang clear out this building. I'll send you details and coordinates tonight.

Roman: Coordinates?

Cinder: (looking back at Roman) We're proceeding to phase two.

Cinder, Mercury and Emerald begin to walk away. Roman attempts to light a cigar, but realizes Emerald has stolen his lighter. She turns back to face him and sticks her tongue out defiantly.

Once the trio have left the building, a figure emerges from the background as it's revealed to be a petite girl with multi-colored hair and heterochromatic eyes, which has the matching palette of neopolitan ice cream.

Roman: (smiles as the girl pulls out another lighter) You swapped it with the fake one, didn't you?

His partner simply smiles as she hands the real lighter over to him.

Roman: (lights his cigar before letting out a small puff of smoke) I'm really starting to get sick of all this shit happening to us, Neo. (continues to smoke as Neo places a hand on his shoulder to provide a small sense of comfort)

Chapter End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 0 14
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in the...
66.3K 1.3K 42
RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth Baku and other characters belong to Sethical Formerly #1 in the rwby tag
64.3K 1.3K 36
Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. *RWBY OWNED BY ROOSTER TEETH*
6K 32 16
RWBY does not belong to me it belongs to the great monty oum and rooster teeth the ocs belong to me you belong to yourself