AWRY LOVE [1 & 2]

By MercyAlovewriter

*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my fa... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32 Pt.1*
*33 Pt.2*
*34 Pt.3*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
BOOK II!
*BOOK II: Prologue*
*BOOK II: 1*
*BOOK II: 2*
*BOOK II: 3*
*BOOK II: 4*
*BOOK II: 5*
*BOOK II: 6*
*BOOK II: 7*
*BOOK II: 8*
*BOOK II: 9*
*BOOK II: 10*
*BOOK II: 11*
*BOOK II: 12*
*BOOK II: 13*
*BOOK II: 14*
*BOOK II:15*
*BOOK II: 16*
*BOOK II: 17*
*BOOK II: 18*
IMPORTANT!!!
*BOOK II: 19*
*BOOK II: 20*
*BOOK II: 21*
*BOOK II: 22*
*BOOK II: 23*
*BOOK II: 24*
*BOOK II: 25*
*BOOK II: 26*
*BOOK II: 27*
*BOOK II: 28*
*BOOK II: 29*
*BOOK II: 30*
*BOOK II: 31*
*BOOK II: 32*
*BOOK II:33*
*BOOK 11: 34*
*BOOK II: 35*
*BOOK II: 36*
*BOOK II:37*
*BOOK II:38*
*BOOK II: 39*
*BOOK II: EPILOGUE *

*23*

1.3K 45 4
By MercyAlovewriter

"I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"Just sneak out your window this night."

"Uhmm he has two large guys out side."

"Use your power on them."

"What power?" I asked confused. I have a power? Oh please.

"The 'I am your boss girlfriend'" I blushed at that. Me and Nathan are getting closer in a way but he never says I'm his girlfriend or his my boyfriend. He just keeps saying I'm his.

"But..."

"But what? My idea is good and Chanel will get sad and maybe disappointed if she sees Nathan all wrapped around your waist." Lyra said.

"Shut up!!" I playfully glared at her and threw the pillow at her face while she laughed before throwing back at me. I just sent her a pout.

We are currently in my room in Nathan's mansion. He told me he had some "business" to deal with. So I decided to call Lyra after school to join me at home since I was bored after doing my homework.  It was yesterday that Chanel invited me to her party. So I didn't tell Nathan yet because of his reaction to this.

"You know what? Just to not cause drama. I will tell Nathan. Plus Chanel said I could bring any friends." I said to Lyra. She shrugs then nodded.

"But seriously, who does a party on a Thursday?" She asked.

"I know right? I was a bit confused when I heard that it's going to be on a Thursday."

"Anyways it's Chanel, she loves parties. I'm sure she can even do it on a Monday morning." We both chuckle at that.

"So me and Nathan will come pick you up at your house?"

"Yeah, good idea bitch!" I gasp.

"How could you?" We both chuckle again.

"So what am I going to wear?" I asked.

"Let's just start looking." Lyra suggested and I nodded as we both got out of the bed.

"Have I told you this huge mansion is totally beautifully and the room breath taking?"

"A million times."

"Well make it one million and one."

***

"Are you sure you want to go to this party?" Nathan asked for the seventh time.

"Yes Nathan." Even though I'm really nervous right now. It's my first party after all.

"Okay but you look nervous and unease."

"Shouldn't I since it's my first party?"

"Nope, not really."

"Well okay."

We finally got to Lyra's to find her already standing outside her house. Her face lightens up when she saw the car roll up in front of her. She jumped up and down before getting in.

"Hi Larissa. H-hi Nathan." Lyra greets while itching the back of her head when she reached Nathan. Nathan smirks and greets back while I lightly hit him on the thigh and playfully glaring at him.

He turns to me and glares at me back. Seriously? I thought we were over it. I sigh as we move out of Lyra's house.

***

We finally reached the house no I mean mansion with loud music, it's just not as big as Nathan's one.

I looked at the mansion seeing red cups on the floor, drunk teenagers wasting their life, while some dancing like there is no tomorrow.

"Are you going to come out Prezioso? Or I should carry you out?"

"Uhm, I have changed my mind let's all go back home. I just suddenly got tired." I said pretending a yawn.

"Really Larisa? But we have already got here. It's like we dressed up like this for no reason."

"Look, I don't take long putting light make up on my face but you take hours putting heavy make up on your face so I don't actually care. Nathan can you please take me back home." Nathan has a smirk on his face as he folds his arms making his biceps pop up. This is not the time to admire Nathan's body or thing.

"Home, huh?" Oh shit!! I just called his mansion home but the real question is, was I lying or wrong to call it home?

"Look, we all make mistakes. So please can you let it pass? Can you please take me to your house?" He nods looking at me intensively.

"I asked you like seven times in the car and you looked really desperate to go and now?"

"Look I wasn't tired then but now I am so please take me ho- to you house." He shrugs and closed my door before walking to his side. I look back at Lyra to see her still standing.

"Ain't you going with us?" I asked.

"Yes, but not with you guys. I'm going to the party." She said making her way out were all the cars are parked with Nathan's and making her way inside the mansion.

"Seriously Lyra?!!" I yelled. She ignores me and continue walking. I sigh and looked back at Nathan.

"Should we go?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I nodded as he starts the car. He moves out from where we parked. I'm really not yet ready to enter a crazy party like this. So why force myself. I'll talk to Chanel and make up a lie. The car slowly moves out the mansion.

"LARISSA!!" Really? Now Lyra wants to follow us.

"Sorry Nathan, can you please stop the car?" He stops the car while I roll the window down. I looked around until.

"LARISSA!! OVER HERE!!" I spotted, her while she smiles back at me. Just when I was about to leave, she had to show herself. I stare at Chanel who is holding a red cup and wearing a very very short shinning gold dress. She runs her way to me while I sigh.

"What's going on? I thought you were entering the mansion?" She said saying it in a seducing way while sharing glances at Nathan. Really? I ignore that and just answer her.

"Something came up." That's all that could come out my mind. She looks back at me again.

"What do you mean 'something came up'?"

"Huh, I had to..."

"Stop trying to make up stories and follow me." She said putting her hand through my window to unlock to from the inside, before opening it and grabbing me out the car.

"Hey!!" I try to take her hands off mine but she only holds it tighter.

"I thought we were friends no. Why are you behaving like this to me?" She said giving me a pout with glassy eyes.

"Yes we are. I just-"

"Then why don't you want to trust me, just this once." I sigh and nodded.

"Okay, let's go in." I just feel unease about this party. It's just too many crazy teenagers. But it won't hurt loosing up a bit right?

I look at Nathan, who is just leaning on his car and watching this whole drama not minding that his car is in the middle of the road.

"Wait for me, Larisa. I just want to park my car." He said pointing at me while narrowing his eyes. I nodded as Chanel's hand tighten more on my wrist. I hissed and look at her. She smiled at me and removed her hand.

"Oh sorry." I looked at her and fake smiled at her nodding.

After Nathan parked his car back. He came to me and pull me closer to him before kissing the top of my head and leaning to my ears.

"Have I told you how sexy you look in this dress?" I blushed as I replied totally forgetting Chanel's presence.

"Yeah."

"Well make it twice." He whispered again. I blushed harder and try to hide it. He holds my chin up so I'm looking at his beautiful striking blue eyes. "Never hide those beautiful red cheeks from me." Larisa, try to control your cheeks. He kisses me on the cheek. All of the sudden we are torn apart from eachother. Chanel now standing in between me and Nathan.

"Okay, okay. Larisa let's start moving before my other friends starts wondering where I am." She said grabbing me by the arm. But I was pulled back to a hard chest.

"Leave her. She will be with me." Nathan said, glaring at Chanel. Chanel puts her hands up in surrender.

"Okay. No problem."

***

It's been thirty minutes and I'm currently sitting on Nathan's lap, while he talks to his friends I yet to know. He didn't even introduce them to me. I can't even here what they saying through this loud music. Outside it wasn't this loud but when I got in the mansion, it was really loud, I almost gone deaf. But now I'm used to the loudness.

I wanted to go look for Lyra to tell her I'm back in the party but Nathan wouldn't let me leave his side. My phone vibrates in my hand. I switch it on to see a message from Chanel.

Chanel: Hey! Where are you?

Me: Downstairs with Nathan. Why?

It took two minutes before she replied.

Chanel: I want to show you my room.

Me: Wow! I would love to see your room but Nathan wouldn't want me to leave his side.

Chanel: Okay I have a plan.

Me: If it's gonna make Nathan leave me. I'm in.

Chanel: Okay, I'll come downstairs to try distract him. While one of my friends come fetch you to my room.

Me: Good plan. Let's go on with it.

HI GUYS!!

SORRY FOR ENDING HERE BUT I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW.

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!💋❤️💗💟💖😘💞👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.2K 17
A ruthless assassin of the most dangerous family in the world A shy college student who works as a valet driver at her hotel. What happens when he...
72K 1.9K 20
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
183K 5.7K 34
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒉𝒆'𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕." 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 1 Copyright...
583K 12.7K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...