My Diamond Hearted Luna (comp...

By GreeWolLunaWarrior

MATE - the person every wolf looks for , seeks , desires . Jace Beckendorf , a powerful warrior, is the Alpha... More

chapter one - "219 years ago" edited
chapter two - "Now" edited
chapter three-"Mate" edited
chapter four-"Territory" edited
chapter five - "The pack" edited
Chapter six-"Fighting the blood-suckers" edited
Chapter seven-"Introductions and an accident" edited
Chapter eight-"Mysteries" edited
Chapter nine-"Injuries and Memories" edited
PLEASE READ THIS FOR ALL THE ABUSED
chapter ten-"A miracle" edited
Author's note "Good and Bad news"
chapter eleven-"Tons and tons of fun" edited
Chapter twelve-"Stupid male mentalities" edited
chapter thirteen-"Permissions" edited
chapter fourteen-"Shopping" edited
chapter fifteen-"An unexpected meeting" edited
chapter sixteen-"Training" edited
chapter seventeen-"A disturbing call" edited
chapter eighteen-"The witch" edited
chapter nineteen-"A challenge" edited
chapter twenty-"Memories from the past" edited
chapter twenty-one-"Damn stubborn woman and memories" edited
chapter twenty-two-"Between two women"
chapter twenty-three-"Reia, a hunger games fanatic"
chapter twenty-four-"A father's pain"
chapter twenty-five-"Weakness"
chapter twenty-six-"A fight to the death"
chapter twenty-seven-"Worries"
chapter twenty-eight-"Torturous regrets"
chapter twenty-nine-''Who dared touch MY...''
chapter thirty-"A run and an induction"
chapter thirty-one-"A threat"
chapter thirty-two-"The hunt"
chapter thirty-three-"Is this treason or not"
chapter thirty-four-"I'm tired"
chapter thirty-five-"Induction"
chapter thirty-six-"Pup training and gym surprises"
chapter thirty-seven-"Somewhere between sleep and wake"
chapter thirty-eight-''punishment''
chapter thirty-nine-"Pure happiness"
chapter forty-''Aren't you disgusted?''
chapter forty-one-"My love"
chapter forty-two-"nightmares"
chapter forty three-"Unexpected surprise"
chapter forty-four-"Tattoos and mma fights"
chapter forty-five-"Distance"
chapter forty-six-"SCREAM!"
chapter forty-seven-"Gone"
chapter forty-eight-"Truth finally revealed"
chapter forty-nine-"true agony"
chapter fifty-"the hanging tree (part one)"
chapter fifty-one-"the hanging tree (part two)"
chapter fifty-two-"I am not your love"
chapter fifty-three-"The Location (part one)"
chapter fifty-five-"Dead"
chapter fifty-six-"My love, what have they done to you"
chapter fifty-seven-"Stay away from me"
chapter fifty-eight-"Finally FREE"
chapter fifty-nine-"A Greek Wedding"
chapter sixty-"Epilogue"
Note
New story

chapter fifty-four-"The location (part two)"

8K 308 61
By GreeWolLunaWarrior

Hey guys, hope you enjoy, vote, recommend and comment

Love you all guys,

-------------------------------

Jace's pov

He kept walking around, then sitting, then growling, the back from the start again.

He was impatiently waiting till Cassandra arrived.

The fifteen minute wait was like hours for him.

But every minute they lost could cost them dearly later on.

It was already 4 pm and tomorrow is her birthday.

And hell, they didn't even know how far that bloody fortress would be.

He silently prayed that it was close enough to reach i a day.

"DAMMIT JACE, JUST SIT DOWN ALREADY" Dante said in annoyance and Jace resisted the urge to growl at his best friend knowing that he too cared for Lionesse.

Everyone here did.

They all tried to take another look on the blueprints Lionesse made, but they were all too distracted.

Charles and Esme were on the couch, silent after they called the Royal pack to assemble all the fighters and prepare for war.

Dante had his mate on his lap, while he explained to her about werewolves, mates and finally, Lionesse.

Apparently, Lionesse was a GREAT MMA fighter too, according to Lilian.

Tommy and Mark were both comforting and getting comforted by their mates.

Reia was talking on the phone, telling the beta of BlueWaters to start marching to Warrior pack territory, armed for war.

And Charon had just hung up, after telling BloodLust to come here too, armed as well.

He sensed her, before she even appeared.

Wolves from the Royal and Warrior class were special from the civilians because they had the ability to sense the presence of vampires and witches from a distance, while the civilians merely knew by the scent when they were close.

7 minutes later, a young woman entered the packhouse.

Jace wasted no time, as he quickly told her of the situation.

"I see. Yes i have mastered that spell well enough, but i cannot show you from a certain point. I have to show you the events from the day she was enslaved in the fortress"

"I don't care what you show us, just do it already. We are losing valuable time, dammit" Charon growled before Jace could even open his mouth.

Cassandra started talking in a foreign language. The language of the witches. And soon an image appeared in thin air.

It showed lionesse as a six year old, being pulled from her mother and as she was passing the men's cell latched on her father that desperately tried to keep his hold on his only daughter.

Esme started crying, remembering the day, while Charles closed his eyes.

Then it showed her being thrown in a cell with Reia. Sarah and Kiera in the cell next to them and the other females in the cells next.
Damon entered her cell and firstly inspected Reia.

Kyle growled, pulling Reia to him.

Lionesse yelled in her six year old voice, "Stay away from her you smelly old man" and jumped on Damon's back, biting his ear, while he screamed in pain, thrashing around.

Jace would've laughed at the scene was it a movie.

Soon Damon grabbed her small legs and threw her on the wall. She fainted and Reia was frozen in fear, as Damon approached Lio and smiled sickly as if finally getting what he wanted.

Then it started showing Damon, trying to make Lionesse kneel and submit, not knowing that the little girl would never.
He slapped her hard and she fell on the floor hitting her head hard, causing it to bleed.

Jace snarled along with everyone at the barbaric treatement towards a six year old.

The funny thing was that she didn't even cry as her eyes held only anger, pride and determination.

It then showed another scene, when Damon was approaching Reia.
"I'm not really in a mood to restrain a very thrashy one, so you would suffice" he said, as he grabbed her six year old face and started KISSING her.

Lionesse screamed at him to let her go and after a long time, Damon angrily pulled away from the crying Reia and back handed Lionesse.

He grabbed her by the hair and slammed her on the wall.

She yelped but did not cry.

"You will learn how to submit, girl. I OWN YOU NOW. YOU ARE MY SLAVE"

The scene shifted to when Lionesse was taking care of Dante's deep whip wounds.

He was 8 years old, back then.

Dante closed his eyes and his human mate gasped in horror, raising his shirt to reveal faint scars.

Then it showed similar scenes as she treated Jace, Tommy, Mark, Blake and Tobias.

She was always there for them, while they weren't as she was all alone in a corner, silent tears running from her eyes as she cleaned her wounds alone.

Jace felt his heart break.

Tommy was crying on his knees.

Then it showed a torture scene after another, till it reached the day Jace escaped.

He saw Lionesse squeeze through the bars after pulling her hands from the chains causing them to bleed badly as the skin was cut deeply and quickly she freed the others.

There was smoke everywhere and the young pups were running to escape.

There was a hole in the wall. Not the same one Jace and the others escaped from, but one on the opposite side of the fortress.

She was helping the other females get out and soon only her, Reia, Sarah, Kiera and a few others remained.

They were about to leave but they were caught.

Lionesse had a chance to escape but did not as she ran back to help the others.

Damon caught her and put a cloth on her mouth making her fall asleep.

Not even when she was 10 years old could she betray a friend.

Damon, the females and the vampires escaped from a secret passage.

Then it showed Lionesse as a 14 year old.

They were doing hard labour, carrying rocks and metals, building a new fortress.

The girls were walking or rather limping in exhaustion.

Reia and Lionesse were next to each other, limping in pain and exhaustion.

Reia fell on the floor, her legs no longer carrying her.

A vampire started whipping her to force her to stand up, but Reia was done.

Suddenly, lionesse punched the blasted filth and bent down carrying the limp Reia over one shoulder, while she carried both the thick, long, very heavy metal rods on her other.

Of course she'll be strong, after spending two years carrying rocks and metal.

The scenes changed.

Lionesse was in her cell. Now almost 210 years old, sleeping after an obvious beating.

Jace's heart clenched at the sight of her. She had scars, dried blood and dirt covering her very thin metal.

It only had muscles from the hard daily labours, but no fat at all.

The door opened and in walked Damon.

He smirked when he saw her sleeping and soundlessly approached.

He put a hand on her mouth and she was startled awake.

She growled after he started forcing himself on her, kissing her and touching her.

She was thrashing around and he kept punching her to stop her from moving.

He started ripping her old, tattered dress and started rising it upwards as she screamed in fear and despair.

Jace froze in horror at this.

"Get off me you filth" lionesse growled, claws digging in the bastard's face.

He hissed in pain and yelled, "YOU ARE MINE. STOP MOVING MY LOVE. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS RESIST ME? I JUST WANT TO PLEASURE YOU MY PRECIOUS"

"You are SICK. I am not your love. When will you understand that? There is only one MAN that i ever loved and he is not here" she snarled and screamed as she mustered all her energy to throw him off, getting strength from the adrenaline.

He hissed and restrained her arms this time as he forcefully started kissing and licking her face and neck.

She thankfully managed to knee him where the sun doesn't shine and he angrily stood up.

The door was slammed open, after a while of Damon's departure.

Jace and the guys shivered at the sight of their worst nightmare and cause to all their pain.

"You little whore! You stole my man. You made him run away. But i don't really blame him. Any man that sees your DISGUSTING face would run"

"He was NEVER yours from the very beginning. If you thought that he loved you, you were wrong. You forced yourself on him. Tortured him. MY love. You hurt him" Lionesse spat back.

"I wanted JACE! And YOU had to bewitch him and make him like YOU. An ugly, skeletal, disgusting eyed freak"

"I have the disgusting eye color? Look at yours. You look hideous"

"He told me how much he loved your eyes. He said that you had the most beautiful eye color and that mine was disgusting. Well, i can take care of that" she said, before throwing a liquid substance at Lionesse's face.

Immediately, she screamed a blood curling scream and thrashed around, trying to get free of her restraints.

Jace saw Esme faint and Charles catching her, falling to his knees.

Tommy and Dante were shaking with horror and their eyes as wide as ever, while Mark stood frozen.

Jace looked back to the scene, just as Damonia held his mate's face still.

He collapsed on the floor, his legs weak from terror.

His Lionesse. His love. His queen. Had burns all over her beautiful face and blood streaming from her eyes, still screaming in pain.

That's why her eyes were silvery and she sometimes felt around when walking.

Because she was blinded.

He cursed himself, remembering how he looked at her in disgust cause her eye color resembled Damonia's.

Lionesse soon lost consciousness and was being dragged by her feet, back to the cell.

As soon as they threw her in, Reia ran to her.

"Oh God, what have they done? Why did you take my punishment? Oh my sister. Your FACE. Your EYES. What happened? Oh God" Reia was crying and slowly turned Lionesse on her stomach.

Everyone gasped at the slashed, torn, bloodied back of hers, but also cause they saw her wrists and ankles.

They were covered by silver cuffs.

So that's why she always had gauze over them, jace thought with sorrow.

Reia started putting water over her wounds, keeping a cloth on Lio's eyes, when Lio began to wake up.

She groaned in pain and tears fell from her blinded eyes.

Jace fell to his knees, covering his ears to stop the screams from reaching him.

"We must leave. Today. We must execute the plan of escape today. I know you said tomorrow but i don't think that you'll make it through another torture"

Lionesse painfully sat up with the help of Reia and only nodded yes.

Lionesse crowled to the corner and removed a block from the wall.

There was a big broken piece of glass hidden there.

She quickly grabbed it and tried to stand up, only to fall again.

Reia rushed to her and put her arm around her, supporting her some.

Reia unlocked the door and both of them stumbled to unlock the others.

As quick as possible, they started making their way through the fortress.

Suddenly, hissing sounds were heard and they quickened their pace in panic.

One by one they made their way out of the fortress's gates.

Lionesse passed as well, but stopped herself from running, as she heard a stifled scream.

She turned around to see a vampire dragging Reia back.

Lionesse screamed and giving one more look to her way to freedom, ran back in the fortress.

She attacked the vampire, biting his neck, ripping it.

She took Reia's hand and started limping to another door, as Reia told her the directions cause Lionesse could see nothing.

She opened it, hastily closed it and secured it as much as she could, just as the door started banging.

She quickly limped to the far end of the room and removed the carpet, openening a door.

"How did you discover it?" Reia asked

"I didn't. I built it secretly as we were rebuilding his fortress" Lio said and they quickly started climbing down.

Reia slipped and hit her head on a skull, falling unconscious.

Lionesse began to shake her but Reia wouldn't wake up.

Jace stared in horror at the hundreds of heads that were pinned on the ceiling, forming a tree.

The sound of a door breaking, was heard.

She grabbed Reia and threw her over her shoulder and shakily stepped into the pool of blood.

She reached the other end of the room and started climbing the ladder.

She was shaking badly cause she was carrying Reia's dead weight too.

Just as she reached the top and started opening the door, the vampires appeared.

She panicked and threw Reia up, but as she was pulling herself up too, a vampire caught her leg.

She screamed im terror.

She held on tightly however and kicked it many times, before it released her and quickly she pulled herself up and slammed the door shut to buy herself some time.

Reia was still unconscious as Lionesse carried her through the hallways.

Lionesse fell to her knees from exhaustion, but started crowling towards the room on her right, blindly.

She locked the door, just as it started banging.

A weird, loud sound was heard and obviously by the paleness that fell upon her, she knew what it was.

Suddenly, through the door, came a chainsaw.

Lionesse started shaking and looked at Reia for a long time.

She quickly hid her, under some old rags and stuff in the corner she found as she was feeling around.

She limped around the room, trying to desperately find a new escape, but it was almost impossible to find one without using your eyes.

The door was chopped and in slowly entered a giant of a vampire.

He was bulky, with muscles and fat, his face burned severely.

Lionesse knew that she could do nothing and just stood there, a tear escaping her damaged eyes.

She suddenly felt something under her fingers.

It was a handle. Handle, which means a door.

But before she could even open it, the vampire caught her with one arm and smashed her on the floor.

She started thrashing and with horror, everyone watched as it brought the chainsaw down to her stomach.

Just a few centimeters before it reached her stomach, she stopped it, by grabbing his head with her hands and stopping his hands with her legs.

She screamed in terror, as it started pushing further and further.

Lionesse was strong, but exhaustion was taking over her.

Suddenly, as if a miracle, Reia was standing over the vampire, beating him with a metal rod.

It fell on the floor, but Reia did not stop.

The chainsaw was turned off and Lionesse immediately crowled over to the horrified Reia.

She hugged her, while the other woman sobbed in fear.

Then, they opened the door Lio found and climbed down.

Reia was leading Lionesse of course, by holding her hand.

"I smell trees, Reia. We are going the right way. Hurry" and after a moment, they were out and running.

Jace looked at the place the fortress was built on.

Lionesse and Reia kept running and Jace immediately recognised the huge rock.

"I know that place. Cone on, we're moving now" he choked, still horrified at the scenes he wittnessed his mate go through.

He now realised why Reia seemed so protective over Lionesse and both were cliser than sisters.

Because if it wasn't for Lionesse, Reia would be dead.

His warriors stood at full attention, with BloodLust, Royal and BlueWaters, fighters after half an hour of the revelation of the location.

Half an hour later, they all took off in wolf form, all with one purpose.

Avenge their luna and family for all the horrors Damon did.

---------------------------------

Helloooooo dearies, how was this chapter.

Damn i finished it yesterday but forgot to update it.

Soooooorrrryyyyyyy hahahahah

What do you think happens next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 8.6K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
1.8M 54.4K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
334K 15.8K 37
Grace did everything she could to separate herself from the supernatural world. Little did she know, one moment of weakness would destroy all of her...