Toxic Love (Completed)

By Vicky_9872

"Get Away From Me" I stated as backed up against the wall. "I can do whatever I damn well, please. You belong... More

Chapter 1: Family Massacre
Chapter 2: Making It Through The Night
Chapter 3: Don't Associate Me With Those Gang Leader Pricks
Chapter 4: Time's Up!
Chapter 5: Auctioned Off
Chapter 6:A Monster I Never Knew
Chapter 7: Are You Afraid Of Me Gattina?
Chapter 8: He Owns Me
Chapter 9: I'm His Queen
Chapter 10: I Am Totally And Completely Fucked
Chapter 11: Sex is Priced
Chapter 12:Seeing It All Again
Chapter 13:Nightmare
Chapter 14:Seeing The True Xander
Chapter 15:Phobia
Chapter 17:Joey
Chapter 19: I Am His
Chapter 20:Children
Chapter 21:The Storm
Chapter 22: I Need Help
Chapter 23: Murder Of All
Chapter 24: Sold Off Once Again
Chapter 25: Mario Frincie
Chapter 26: The Uncle I Never Had
Chapter 27: The Plan
Chapter 28: Traitor
Chapter 29: He Doesnt Care
Chapter 30: Ill Give You Whatever You Desire
Chapter 31: What Would Have Happened If It Wouldve Been A Girl?
Chapter 32: My New Friend Joey
Chapter 33: The New Boyfriend
Chapter 34: I'm Not A Cheater
Chapter 35: Im Doing This Because Im In Love With You
Chapter 36: Berin's Advice
Chapter 37: Separated
Chapter 38: The Past Is In The Past, and Nothing He Has Done Matters
Chapter 39: Aftermath Of Sleeping With A Druglord
Chapter 40: The Test To Tell The Future
Chapter 40: The Gender Talk
Chapter 41: Dinner With The Drug Lord
Chapter 42: The Man In The Dark
Chapter 43: The I Love Yous
Chapter 44: Little Easton
Chapter 35: War
Chapter 46: 4 Hours Of Worrying
Chapter 47: Safe and Sound...For Now
Chapter 48: Drugs are Taking Over
Chapter 49: A Reminder Of The Past
Chapter 50: A Reminder Of The Past Part 2
Chapter 51: Finally Going Down
Chapter 52: Getting Out Quickly
Chapter 53: Escaping Hell
Chapter 54: Without You

Chapter 16:A Lesson In The Art Of Sex

86 3 0
By Vicky_9872

What was I doing? Was I truly doing the right thing? Is this going to even help me? How can I trust this monster? He is known to be a liar. Maybe he will just use me to get off and then throw me back into that damn room.

But really, doing this won't hurt me. Much. It's not like I'm going to let him touch me or anything. It's just a simple blow job. God, I hate saying it that way. I guess the way it's written down it seems like I'm saying it as I have done it before, or even as if I am totally okay with it. Truth be told, I'm not.

I don't want to give him and blow job, or whatever he wants. The only reason I'm doing this is to stop him from putting me back into that hellish basement where those spiders are.

I couldn't stand another second of being down there. I felt like I was in hell and it wouldn't stop. They crawled all over me. I could feel their tiny little hairs go across my naked body, I couldn't talk it anymore, and I knew probably the only way I could get out was to give Xander what he wanted.

Now, don't get confused. Xander doesn't want me. Or I guess I should rephrase, Xander doesn't want sex...even though it may seem like it. He just wants me to bow down to him like a submissive little bitch he so hopes for me to be.

I know sooner or later, the longer I stay here the more likely it is to happen. Even being with those spiders for a few minutes took that attitude away within seconds. But it sure as heck didn't take away the thing in me wanting to escape and make it through this terrible mess.

Xander told me that I would have to pay off my father's debt. But by now, if it isn't clear, things won't be going that way. What Xander is giving me is no choice. I have to work off my father's debt and do whatever Xander tells me to do. But the way I see it as I have a choice. I can either...

1.Do what Xander so clearly wants me to do

or

2. I will gain Xander's trust by acting as if I have chose #1 and escape wehn I get the chance.

It's my only way out. There is no way I can get out of here alive if I was to kill Xander. As I passed through the halls when I was making my way to Xander's office after the whole basement spider thing, I saw about 7 men with big guns walking through the hall guarding and waiting for somebody to come through and challenge them.

And I sure as hell don't want to be the person who even tries to.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked Xander. "You know what I want you to do. Now get to it. I dpno't have a lot of time." Xander said. I looked at him. "What?" Xander aske dme. "I don't know what you're talking about Xander. I'm not one of your whores. I don't know what you want me to do or what you expect of me." I stated.

"You're right. You've only been used once." Xander said staring at me. "Stand up. I'm going to teach you a few things." Xander said. I stood up. "I thought you have somewhere to be," I said. "This lesson won't be more than 5 minutes. I think this will be something you'll be interested in." Xander said.

"What are you teaching me?" I asked Xander.

"The art of sex. The way to please a man." Xander said smirking.

I didn't even think of this. He's going to make me into his little sex doll. Once he's perfected me, he won't leave me alone.

I let out a sigh. But once again, as I said earlier. I need to gain his trust, and if learning how to blow him the correct way means that I get out of here quicker, than so be it.

"What's first?" I asked him. Xander looked at his phone and sighed. "Looks like I don't have the time i wnated. So I guess we'll just have to use the interent." Xander said before walking behind his desk and sitting down in his chair.

He oped up his ocmpeutrer and typed in a few things before calling me over. "Sit." Xander instucted once I stood next to him. I sat on his lap. "I want you to watch this. Do you undertstadn? Watch it till I get back." Xander said. I nodded.

"Good. Now be a good girl. And I wouldn't do anythign stupid if I were you. I have caera eveyrwhere." Xander said before kissing my cheek and standin up. I sat down back in the chair and looked at the vdieo.

I looked at the website that contained the video.

PornHub...

I heard of this website when I was yonger. I was only on it once when I heard some people talking about it. Saying how it was so amaizng. i guess i wnated to get on the ecitement. But I soon learned that the website is more for adults then a 12 year old girl.

The video's title read... "Hot and Sexy Makeout Session"
I rolled my eyes. My guess is that Xander watches this at least 20 times a day. Maybe he's trying to get off on it somehow.

I pressed play on the button and watched the video.

It soon ended and I pressed it once again. This went on for about 2 hours. Rewatcing the same vidoe over and over. Watching these two people makeout. The way the girl moaned into the kiss. I could see their otngues as they kissed.

It wanted to make me vomit. But i know that soon, maybe even today, Xander would want a bit of a taste into what I have learned. I would then have to kiss Xander. But then I would have to watch a video on how to blow a guy, then the exact same thing would happen.

I feared that soon it would turn from learning into actual sex. More like another session of rape. Which I don't even know if i couyld handle. Now knowing that Xander is taking sex as a payment for my behavori it now makes me think thta if I was to do something again, what else would he make me do.

Or worse, what things he would do to me...

After watching the video on repeat for about 2 hours I heard footsteps coming down the hall.

Xander...

But to my bitter disappointment wasn't Xander. It was Xander's little bitch.

As soon as she entered the room my eyes went straight to her outfit. More like what was barely covering her body.

Candy.

"Xander baby, I've been looking for you... Wait, you aren't Xander. Where is he?" Candy asked me.

"I don't know. He left me here about 2 hours ago." I said. "Fuck! I really wanted to speak with him." Candy said annoyed.

More like she wanted to fuck him...Dumb Whore

Candy's eyes instantly went to me.

"What?"I asked her.

"Want to repeat that again?" Candy asked as she walked toward me. Shit, did I say that out loud?

Guess I did...

Candy made her way over to me before grabbing my hair and pulling me to the ground.

"I'm not a fucking whore you stupid runt!" Candy said before kicking me in the face.

"What the fuck is going on in here?!" I heard Xander yell. "I came looking for you and she called me a whore!" Candy said. "Fucking bitch." I gritted out. Once again Candy kicked me, but even harsher this time. I felt like blacking out any second. But for some reason, my body wouldn't let me.

Right before I closed my eyes I saw Xander grab Candy and drag her out of the room. Then everything went black...

"Will she be okay?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

Xander...

Why the fuck would he care if I was okay?

I quickly remind myself why.

Money, that's all he cares about when it comes to me. "Yes, she will be fine. Don't worry about her. She does have a few fractured ribs that's all. They will be sore for a few days. It seems like your girlfriend did a good job on her." said another voice.

"She's not my fucking girlfriend. Just some whore." I heard Xander say. "Sorry, sir. But for the next 3 weeks, I would recommend putting her on bed rest. But if you don't plan on giving her any, it will make things worse."

"Whatever. I'll deal with her later. Do you know when she will wake up?" Xander asked the other man in the room, who I have now figured out must be a doctor.

Or somewhat of a doctor, cause no fucking licensed doctor would help this fucking asshole.

"In a few hours. Maybe even sooner. It just depends. I'll let my son stay in here with her and wait. I have a few other patients to attend to." The doctor said. "Fien. But that son of yours better not touch what is mine." I heard Xander say before the door opened and slammed.

"You poor girl. I can't believe he would let this happen to you. But don't worry. Maybe you might be able to help him." The doctor said.

Help him? How can I help a monster like him?

A few seconds later I heard the door open and close again.

"Hello, father. You sent for me?" said another voice. This time the voice sounded much younger. Maybe my age.

"Yes, I need you to watch this girl. I have other patients. Come get me as soon as she wakes up. Understand?" asked the doctor.

This must be his son. "Yes, father." The boy said and once again the door opened and closed again.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a teenage boys back. His hair was dirty blonde and he was quite tall. He was wearing a doctor's coat as well. He seemed to be messing with something on the table that was in front of him.

I looked around the room that I was in. It was small, but it resembled a real doctors office. "Please help me," I said. The boy turned around and looked at me.

"I, I, I need to go." The boy said but I grabbed his arm stopping him. "Please don't. If you call him back, your father will bring Xander back. I can't deal with him." I said.

"Just please, don't," I begged him. "Fine. But you can never tell anybody about this." He said as he took a seat next to me. I nodded.

"So what's your name?" He asked me.

"Megan. And you are?" I asked him.

"I'm Joey." He said.

Dear Readers,

sorry for not updating. I've been busy. Things have been pretty fucking hectic.

So here are the chapter questions...

1. What did you think of Xander and his little lesson of kissing?

2. What do you think will happen to Candy?

3. What do you want to happen to Candy?

4. What do you think of Joey?

Joey will be a huge part of this book so please don't dislike him! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
168K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
Why? By Telly 🦋

General Fiction

15.6K 544 22
-Megan, and her baby sister Morgan are in a horrible position in life where they're trying to seek what's best for them. There mother is decease from...
209 1 29
"You're disgusting. You're filth. Nothing but a cum rag. How does it feel being at the lowest of the low?" ~~~~~~~~ He's her worst nightmare The Devi...