Propose to me 💍 (Editing)

By Lynn_dire

A story of a secretary named "Trexie " pronounced (TrexC). What happens when her relationship has lasted for... More

CAST
BEGINNING-PROPOSE TO ME
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note

Chapter 27

255 30 10
By Lynn_dire

Dedicated to y'all reading.

Dresses worn by the characters to the party. Starting with Trexie and her friends

Music blared, over the hazy chatters and laughter's in the party.

Bryan and Daniel are seen shaking hands with noblemen and ladies who were in the party ground. They all wore rich smiles and grins as they exchanged pleasantries.

A young man walks up to Bryan and he excused himself. Bryan points in the direction of the stage, instructing him on what to do. He points at a party table close to the stage, strictly making sure, his instructions were understood.

The party spoke volumes of fortune with its bedecked and decorative style. Bryan looked around and nodded his head approvingly. Then shook hands with him and he leaves, to meet Daniel.

Trexie, Amaya and Vivi stood at the entrance of the party.

"Too much for a birthday party" Trexie tsk.

"Enough to keep me back" Vivi glanced at her.

Trexie simply rolled her eyes.

"When the Vip arrives..." Amaya stared at the usher coming towards them.

"Please ladies, can I take you to your seats?" the young boy asked.

They just smiled at him and followed him in.

They sat close to the stage and Amaya grabbed a name card on the table, written "Amaya"

"I see..." she smiles.

Trexie grabbed Vivi's name card, looked at it and kept it back with a frown. "Why isn't mine here, when there are three seats around the table"

"Are we expecting another Amaya and Vivi?" Vivi asked.

Amaya chuckles "A Vivi and Amaya without a Trexie is a claptrap."

Trexie and Vivi laughed.

"You know right?" Trexie asked.

"Truth" Amaya replied.

"I would like to see what they look like" Vivi smirked.

"You know we are the only Vivi, Amaya and Trexie VIPs. Any other is taking a backseat" Trexie snapped her finger.

They laughed again.

"Why isn't your name card here?" Vivi asks and looked around.

"Bryan can't get enough of me, maybe we have a table somewhere" She smiles sweetly.

"Uhh..." Amaya nods

"Right." Vivi nods also.

They were making fun of her.

"Silly" she hissed.

Bryan approaches them.

"Hey" he curves his hand around her shoulder and steals a kiss.

"Slow down tiger..." she giggles and brushed off her lip gloss slowly off his lips.

"Right in time...why isn't my name card here?" she asked.

"Oh, we have a table over there" He points in no actual direction.

"I told you" she winks at her friends.

"Whatever" Vivi smirked.

"You can take her now" Amaya waves them off.

"Sure I will " he smiles "But not now, I'm still running an errand for my dear friend" He shrugs.

"That explains the three seats here bitches" she winks again with a silly smile on her face.

Amaya and Vivi simply scoffed, making Trexie and Bryan laugh.

"A minute babe" he gently held her hand and helped her up. They walked to a corner and Trexie was the first to speak.

"Anything?"

"Yeah, I want you to help me with something"

"Bryan I told you before that you already have my heart" She teases.

Bryan chuckles detecting her usual teasing tone.

"Yeah, I'm greedy and I don't want just that?" He says looking into her eyes.

"So what more do you want?" she says biting her lips.

"I want you, and you alone" His eyes darken, drifting to her lips.

"Do I have a choice? Especially when you say it like that?" she says with her eyes hovering around his lips also.

"So..."

"You should probably steal me if I say no" she wraps her arms around his neck.

Bryan smiled and gently put his hands around her waist. "You are just quite irresistible mi Amor" He bent and invaded her lips in one go.

As they kissed softly, steadily and slowly. He gripped her waist and let his hands run on her back, like a man on a mission, but his phone chose that moment to interrupt their blissful indulgence.

"Sorry" He smiles and she giggles.

"Hello?"

"Man are you naturally stupid or you're just practising?" Daniel asked over the phone.

Bryan chuckled and glanced at Trexie's face, with one of his hands still wrapped around her waist.

"None" he replied.

"Are you going on with the plan or savour a moment that you will have all night to do. Stupid" he drops the call making Bryan chuckle again.

"Who's that?" she asked.

"Birthday boy"

"Oh"

"I think he is somewhere hovering like a lost spirit. And it seems like our little act is not putting him at rest. Shall we not torture him anymore?" He grins.

"Well I can have my way with you anytime" she bits her lip again.

"I will remind you that" he whispers back making her laugh.

"So I wanted you to help me get a package at the stage, behind the curtains. It's blue and sitting just right there. "

"Ah! tell one of the ushers to get it" she pouts.

"You should go. I don't want anybody to see it. It's something precious" he tries to convince her.

"Going to the stage Bryan?" she protests

"Come on I have my reasons. I want you to help me..."

She said nothing

"You won't?" he pulls her closer to him.

She pouts her bottom lip and nods childishly.

"Baby...it's just a package. Didn't say you should go and sing on stage" He chuckles.

"OK, I'll go before the stage light comes"

"Yeah, better now. The party is about to start, so you should be fast"

"Alright"

"Just behind the curtains. I will sit with them till you come back"

"Ok..." she turns to leave but he draws her back

"Uh?" she asked.

"Just keep the smile steady" he pecks her nose.

Trexie smiles and leaves.

Bryan headed back to her table and sits on her chair.

"Where is she?"Vivi asked

"She will be back soon"

"What's delaying the party? I haven't seen Daniel and he won't take his calls "Amaya complained.

"He left his phone in his car and has been busy to go pick it up" He lies and glanced at the stage.

At the stage.

Trexie climbs the stage, just when she was in the middle of the stage, the spotlight was flashed on her. She blocks the light with her hands.

"What in the hades?" she swears.

Trexie waves her hands "Take it off please"

"What's going on?" Amaya and Vivi asked simultaneously.

"Really?" Trexie scoffs, with her hands still blocking the light, she turns to leave the stage. Some girls dressed in attire that look like cheerleaders ran up the stage and blocked her entrance with a bouquet.

"What?" she mutters to herself and turned to take the left exit, and they repeated the same act.

"Hold, let me walk through!" She called but they paid her dust.

She takes a step back and turned towards where her friends were. Squinting her eyes through the harsh light, she sees her seat empty. Meaning that Bryan wasn't present there anymore.

Then her eyes caught something that made her mouth drop. Vivi was making a video with her phone.

"What are you doing" she mouths to her and they just give her a blank stare, as it seems they too didn't know what was going on.

"I have no idea why he asked me to record her," Vivi said confusedly.

Trexie looked around the stage and sighed in defeat. She heard the shots of pictures taken and the light of cameras pointing at her.

Chatters and laughter are heard.

Enduring enough she folds her fist and strode straight to the banquet of flowers, maybe to kick them because her hard expression said so.

"Trex wait". A voice stops her.

Maybe someone knew how violent she could be when frustrated.

She turns around and the voice on the mic laughed.

Trexie frowned not finding it funny.

"Take a chill pill love, take a chill pill" he chuckles.

"Hey!" the voice called behind her and she turned with a stoned face.

"Daniel?"

"Sorry" he chuckles.

"What's this ?" she asked annoyed.

Daniel took a step closer to her, and carefully. "Don't hit me yet"

The audience laughed.

Trexie watched him.

He got closer to her and touches her shoulder, fixing a tiny microphone on her dress.

"What are you doing?" she tries to take the microphone off.

"Don't take it out" he grabs her hand and kept it down  "Now I can hear you"

"What!"

"Hey, relax. It's a surprise, I just want us to play a game, so everyone can watch us"

She looks around and touches her hair, then shot a stare at him "A game?"

"Yeah"

She chuckles.

He chuckles too.

"Yeah" she mimics him.

Prompting another laughter from the audience, and Daniel kept a hand on his chest, feigning being hurt.

"Count me out," Trexie said and made to leave again.

"Wait, wait!" he runs to stop her and whispered.

"Bryan wants you to play the game," he says hoping it'd make her stay.

"Stop whispering, they can hear you. You have a mic on" she smirks.

The entertained audience laughed tumultuously.

"Oh sorry" he scratches his head.

"OK, what game? " she asked.

"Let's move closer" he gestures at the middle of the stage.

Trexie glanced around and saw people were still taking pictures and videos of her. She shook her head and says nothing.

"Now I need two people on stage, with a present for me, "Daniel said with a glint of joy in his eyes.

Two beautiful young ladies walks out from the audience and stepped up to the stage. Each, standing beside Trexie.

"I don't have your present here "she complained. Evidently getting bothered by the whole thing.

"Yeah" he gives a sign and someone hurried and handed him a present, and he gives it to her.

"Dummy I said I have a present I got for you, not this," she said with a tad tone of anger in her voice.

The audience laughed.

"I know but..."

"Daniel, are you trying to gift yourself from me to you?" She asked with a questioning glare

"Uh yeah, no but..." he comes closer to her and whispers again "Bryan wants you to present this one to me"

She rolls her eyes "They can hear you"

They laughed again.

Daniel scratched his head.

"Agg! When can I whisper freely again?"

The audience laughed

"Dummy "Trexie smirked

"Do you mean Dummiel? Because it sounds like Daniel?" he arches his brows.

The audience let loose again and laughed nonstop.

"Ok, ok people let's do something already" Daniel chuckles and waves at the members of the floor to lessen the noise.

"Trex this is how it works, when I count to three, y'all untie your presents while everyone watches. The first to open has another present from me to her" he explained 

Trexie rolls her eyes again "It's your present, why should I open it for you?"

"I want..."

She cuts him in" I thought presents are packaged to make the gifted person anxious about what's inside? Now I'm the one who gets to see your surprise?" she asked.

"You see..." he walks closer to her to whisper.

"Don't whisper!" she holds her palm out to stop him

People cheered again.

"Yeah" he nods and steps back.

"Whatever though, can we start now?" Trexie waved him off.

"Are you ready ?"

The two ladies chorused a "yes"

"Alright now" he steps back "I'm going count now," he says still stepping back.

"1"

"2"

Trexie looks at Amaya and Vivi as they watched her intently. She glared at the phone she suspected was still recording her.

"3! Go!"

Trexie began to open the little package slowly. While the others ladies stood still fondling theirs.

She glanced at them and arched her brows at them since it seemed they were not doing anything.

She continued to open her's slowly.

While the Ladies continued to fondle theirs.

Trexie notices they were being sluggish, while she tried to let them win.

Annoyed by the fact that she was still facing the spotlight. She discards the ribbon on the floor, removing the wrapped paper slowly, only a small box remained in her hand. She glanced back at the ladies again and shook her head.

She opens the box slowly and the flashes of pictures increased. She squints her eyes and opened the box finally. The light that was long placed on her changed its colour to dim light.

She sees a Tiffany three stone platinum ring, with a baguette side stone in the small box and gasped.

The two ladies step back and turn their supposed presents which were actual fireworks. They lit it up and the crowd cheers.

A harmonious melody filled the air giving it a soothing ambience.

Trexie stood confusedly with the little box on her palm. She looks up at the fireworks. Just then a light flashes behind her and she turns to see a picture of her and Bryan.

She looked lost.

A rose petal was shot into the air, which created a confetti shower that flutters gently to the ground.

Beside the picture, a flame lights up on both sides.

A young lady dashes at her and collects the box. Lost in her thought, she didn't notice.

A curtain falls and revealed white plastic bold letters written "Will you marry me" Trexie gasped at the actualization.

The cheers increased.

Amaya and Vivi squealed "oh my God!"

"Baby..." Bryan said with a microphone on his collar

Trexie quickly turned on recognizing his voice. Her mouth drops agape. Seeing Bryan kneeling, holding the small box on his palm.

She glanced at her hand and realized the box has been taken. She looks over at Bryan and her features soften.

"Will you marry me?" he asks

"..."

"..."

"..." her mouth still agape.

The crowd went quiet.

The music softens.

Bryan fearfully stared at her expressionless eyes.

Trexie stared at his nervous composure.

The audience was quiet.

The music lowers.

Bryan extends his hand, as though repeating himself. Wondering he if he wasn't doing it right.

While Trexie seemed to be more scared than he was.

After a long pause.

"Oh God no" she softly said to her hearing, but she was heard through her microphone.

The Music stops.

"What?" Bryan's had on a shocked expression.

The crowd began to mumble

"What!" Amaya and Vivi.

Daniel raises his brows.

"Ba...ba...baby," he stutters and scoots closer to her, kneeling again.

Trexie watched him in shock and confusion at how everything was happening so fast.

"Baby I'm sorry if I'm doing it wrong, let me..." he choked and held his chest.

Daniel folds his arms and watched with a frown.

"Bae...please...marry me." He pleads in a breaking voice.

Trexie covers her mouth and looks away, teardrops on her cheeks.

Bryan gazed down in sadness and anguish.

Trexie looks at Amaya and Vivi, then over at Daniel. She looks at the audience and tears flooded her eyes. She sniffle and looked at Bryan who's hands were still stretched and his face gazing at the floor.

"Wilson?" She calls him quietly.

He looked up at her and she smiles.

"Were you crying?" she stared at his eyes.

He shook his head like a child.

She extends her finger and giggles  "I think you know where it fits"

His eyes widened.

She smiles approvingly.

He tosses the box and grabs her hand quickly, putting the ring on her ring finger without letting a second pass.

"You will marry me?" he asks as though to be sure.

"Yes I will marry you" she smiles and a huge smile crept to his face also.

"Aww!" The audience cooed.

Music starts.

Vivi and Amaya squealed and hugged each other.

Daniel smiles and blows a whistle with his finger.

Bryan stands up and wraps his arm on her waist. With a heart-melting grin on full display.

"It's no birthday party huh?" she wraps her hand around his neck.

"It's your engagement party, I'm sorry I lied" he smiles.

She smiles and stared at her finger over his shoulder.

"It won't fit another but you," He says softly to her.

"It wouldn't if it wasn't from you" she returns.

"I love you Trexie" he runs his thumb on her lips. While starring at her eyes, like he was living in one of his enormous beautiful dreams.

He couldn't believe, he'd finally proposed to the love of his life. And he couldn't fathom the happiness and peacefulness that overwhelmed him.

"I love you too Bryan Wilson"

She smiles. Wishing this was not a dream, if it was, then she never want to wake up. It'd cause life trauma.

She almost laughed at the thought. This was what she has ever wished for, and she was elated at the outcome of events.

She was thankful.

They hungrily crashed their lips together.

Fireworks go off 🎇🎆

The end.💋❤️

Every beginning has an ending.
After shoulder hunching and fingers aching, this story has finally come to an end.

The journey was a success and
I am proud to say, that I feel achieved and I'm extremely delighted, not only did I learn some new things from the writing of this story, but the sparks that come with the feeling that I was able to create a story with the figment of my imaginations.

It's something I'm very proud of. Because writing isn't a walk in the park.

And getting this much read? I must say honestly I didn't expect this. At a point, I felt the urge to put down the story, but we all get tempted to do irrational things sometimes right?😂.

I decided to let it be, with the thought that nothing is ever a waste. Yeah, I just chose to be positive ☺️

I appreciate y'all that read this book and can't thank you enough.❤️

So I got these gifts for y'all.
👠👘👞👡👝👒👢🕶💄👗👖

Oh my God, it's that how you received my present?

I'm sorry chile 😂

D

on't forget to grab your's Amigas and Amigos😄

Now I have an ongoing story titled "Before Noon" Do check it out.

Let's begin another journey 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 7.3K 41
|| Bukola Solade has two major secrets and they are not what land her in trouble! It's a third one that only she knows about. She had two secrets. He...
33.6K 3.7K 44
☆ Featured ☆ NA ✔︎ AmbassadorsNG ✔︎ Wattpad ✔︎ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...
3.2M 140K 38
Nick doesn't believe that a marriage needs love to survive, and he's out to prove it by marrying a stranger. But after proposing to headstrong waitre...
43.4K 4.4K 63
"She don't want my money She don't want nobody She just wants loyalty She wants my loyalty. "