Beautiful Time ~ NCT Dream (0...

By LisaP2000

Jaemin is back from his hiatus and everything gets complicated. Because Jeno is really tempted to just grab h... More

Chapter 1: He is back
Chapter 2: Distant
Chapter 3: Cute
Chapter 4: I don't want to be alone tonight
Chapter 5: Do you hate me?
Chapter 6: Nightmares
Chapter 7: I told you
Chapter 9: Maybe forever isn't that bad
Chapter 10: A lot of staring
Chapter 11: Forgiven? - Forgiven.
Chapter 12: Complicated feelings
Chapter 13: What is happening?
Chapter 14: We are touching each other
Chapter 15: Heejin
Chapter 16: Loose control
Chapter 17: Trouble
Chapter 18: Dance with Me
Chapter 19: Get lost in the feelings
Chapter 20: Yesterday
Chapter 21: Zhong &Park
Chapter 22: Try to keep control
Chapter 23: Unexpected
Chapter 24: Heejinie
Chapter 25: He is slowly giving up
Chapter 26: Dance practice
Chapter 27: The day has come
Chapter 28: Black
Chapter 29: On
Chapter 30: Black
Chapter 31: Renjunie
Chapter 32: Renjun-ah
Chapter 33: Renjun-Hyung
Chapter 34: Beginning or end?
Chapter 35: Chain Reaction
Chapter 36: Rollercoaster
Chapter 37: Okay, let's tell Renjun
Chapter 38: A new but oblivious Mark
Chapter 39: A happy day for Chenle by Jisung
Chapter 40: First date
Chapter 41: Distance again
Chapter 42: Tickling
Chapter 43: The next step (?)
Chapter 44: Birthday present
Chapter 45: To have a crush
Chapter 46: Another one
Chapter 47: Jealousy
Chapter 48: To live with your best friend aka your crush
Chapter 49: The maknaes
Chapter 50: Mixed feelings
Chapter 51: Jisung's feelings
Chapter 52: Touch me
Chapter 53: Candle Light
Chapter 54: And now?
Chapter 55: Arguments and Drama
Chapter 56: The First....
Chapter 57: Dancer Jisung and Supporter Chenle
Chapter 58: Because I love you
Chapter 59: A wake-up call
Chapter 60: Do you think I could be gay?
Chapter 61: Our families
Chapter 62: Hyung?
Chapter 63: The way we used to be
Chapter 64: I trust you and I want you
Chapter 65: My superhero, my soulmate
Chapter 66: Can I really still trust you?
Chapter 67: The first time I realized that I am in love with you

Chapter 8: Forgiveness

3.2K 127 58
By LisaP2000

A few days passed and Haechan was still ignoring Mark.

Which made Mark crazy. But he couldn't do anything against it.
Or he didn't know, what he could do. He apologized. But for Haechan that was not enough.

"What else should I do?", he asked himself and sighed, burying his face in his hands.

Mark was at the set for the Boss Music Video. They were shooting the last scenes in Korea and currently they had a break, in which Mark couldn't stop thinking of Haechan.

He wanted his best friend back. He just didn't know how.
Telling Haechan not to call him Hyung anymore? - No this is ridiculous and won't change a thing. And also Mark wasn't able to let Haechan do that.

"Urgh", Mark rubbed his face.
He was so frustrated for weeks.
He needed to do something fast, before he would lose Haechan for forever.

Just when he was about to scream, because of his frustration, he heard the sweetest voice he knew.

"Have you seen Jaehyun?"
A few meters next to Mark, stood Haechan talking to Doyoung.

"No, sorry. But ask Taeyong over there. He talked to him, just a few minutes ago.", Doyoung answered.

"Oh. Thank you very much", Haechan smiled and walked over to Taeyong.

But when he looked up, Mark suddenly stand in front of him.

"Can we talk?", Mark asked nervously, but still dared to look in Haechan's eyes.

"No. Hyung. We can not talk. I'm just here to bring my roomate his phone, that he forgot.", Haechan looked also in Mark's eyes, before he said the next thing. "Actually I hoped that I wouldn't see you here. But seems like the set is smaller than I thought."

Mark felt like Haechan had slapped him across his face.

"Haechan, listen", Mark tried, but Haechan already was walking past Mark.

Mark grabbed Haechan's wrist.
"Haechan, look-"

"Don't touch me", Haechan said with malice in his voice.
But when Mark looked up and in Haechan's eyes, he saw only pain.

"I'm sorry", he mumbled, before he let go of Haechan's wrist.

"For everything." And with that Mark turned around and left Haechan to give him the space, he deserved.

Haechan looked after Mark, a single tear escaping his eye. But Haechan couldn't help himself. Everytime he saw Mark, he was blinded by anger. And sadness. Sad about his best friend slowly growing apart from him.

"Growing up sucks", Haechan mumbled to himself, before he continued to find Jaehyun.

"Oh my god. You are my rescuer." Jaehyun shouted as soon as he saw Haechan walking to him, with his phone in his hands.

"I know, I am", Haechan winked at him.

"I thought you wanted to have it before you are leaving to the Ukraine.", Haechan fake smiled.
He couldn't do anything else. He was just feeling so down.

But Jaehyun knew him good enough, to saw right through him.

"What is wrong? Shouldn't you throw a party, now that you have the room all for yourself, while we are gone for a few days?", Jaehyun said teasingly and with a grin.

But when Haechan looked up and another tear escaped, Jaehyun's smile faded immediately.

He didn't think long, before his arms were around Haechan, hugging the boy tightly.

Haechan couldn't hold back anymore. He cried. His tears stained Jaehyun's T-shirt, but Jaehyun didn't mind. He was done with the music video for today anyways.

"Hey, hey, what is wrong?", Jaehyun rubbed circles in Haechan's back.

"It is just", Haechan tried to answer, but more tears followed.
He couldn't even form a whole sentence.

"W-why do I h-have to feel this
w-way?", Haechan sobbed.

"What do you mean?", Jaehyun asked carefully and leaned a little bit away to look in Haechan's eyes.

"Why doesn't he like me?", Haechan said and burried his face again in Jaehyun's chest.

"Haechanie, breathe", Jaehyun hugged him even tighter.

After a few minutes, Haechan slowly calmed down.

"Sorry", he mumbled.

"You don't have to be sorry, silly.", Jaehyun smiled at him. "Just tell me, what is wrong?"

"I-I can't.", Haechan looked up and saw that Jaehyun was looking at him with kind eyes. "But thank you for comforting me.", he said with a little smile.

"Always.", Jaehyun said and hugged Haechan again. "You know, if you ever feel like crying or if everything becomes to much, just come to me. I will be there for you. Even if you don't want to tell me, why you are crying, I will just be there and hold you."

"Thank you, for everything. You are the best roomate, I could wish for.", Haechan hugged Jaehyun back.

"But I need to go know. A lot of fun in Ukraine. Hopefully the music video will be a success.", Haechan waved and left, while Jaehyun smiled at him and waved back.

When Jaehyun, Mark and the others were in the Ukraine, Haechan tried to distract himself. He often went to the Dream doorm, drank some coffee with Jaemin in a small cafe, played basketball with Chenle and Jeno, fought against Jisung in video games or just had late night talks with Renjun on the couch.

It was good to spend time with his friends. Or, better to say, his family.
Because this is what they are:
A family.
And normally Mark is also a part of this family.
Mark.

Haechan tried his best to forget the fight with Mark. He had to act normal. A lot of comebacks were planned and they couldn't let something, like the summer fight, happen again.

But as long as Mark was in the Ukraine, Haechan tried to forget him.
But this was easier said, than done.

Mark's thoughts drifted every single second to Haechan, even when he just had little 5 minutes breaks in the Ukraine.

He needed to get Haechan to forgive him. He didn't have a plan, but he would do anything to get his best friend back, once they landed in Korea.

But this was not as easy as Mark thought. Haechan was a pro in ignoring people, when he was mad.

So since Mark was back, he only got to see Haechan during dance practices or recording sessions. Where Haechan always immediately talked to someone else, when they had a break, went to the toilet or found other ways to ignore Mark.
And it frustrated Mark even more.

How should he make up for his mistakes, if Haechan doesn't even give him a chance to do it?

But one night, Mark got the chance.

He couldn't sleep. Like all the other nights. His thoughts plagued by a certain tanned boy.

So he went to the kitchen to grab some water, not expecting to meet another sleepless boy.

Haechan stared at him like a deer caught in the headlights.
This was Mark's chance.
But he also looked at Haechan in shock. Not being able to bring a word out of his mouth.

Haechan saw this as his chance to turn around and leave.

But this brought Mark back to his senses. He practically ran to Haechan, grabbed his wrist, pushed him against the wall and caged him in with his arms.

Between their faces only a few inches. Both breathing rapidly. Mark's eyes slipped to Haechan's lips.

Haechan started to panic.
"No, no", he tried to push Mark, but he wasn't strong enough.
All the sadness over the past weeks made him weak.

"No, Haechan. You are now gonna listen to me. I'm sick of you running away from me.", Mark said slightly angry.

"But not like this", Haechan tried to push Mark again.

"Since when are you afraid of affection and closeness?", Mark asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Since this is the reason, why you are distant.", Haechan whisper-screamed.

Mark looked completely confused.

"What are you talking about?", Mark asked and lost his focus, what leads to Haechan finally being able to push him away.

"You know what I am talking about", Haechan said quietly, while looking to the floor.

"No, I don't", Mark said. But he had a bad feeling that Haechan really knew the reason for his distance.

"You are distant, since that night."

"Which night?". Mark knew which night.

"The night we watched the romcom movie.", Haechan took a step forward and looked in Mark's eyes. He could see in Mark's eyes that he knew, what he was talking about.
"The night we fall asleep with me in your arms, cuddling."

"H-Haechan-"

"You know, I thought you was okay with it. Because you initiated it.", Haechan interrupted Mark. He had enough of his bullshit.
"But when I woke up the next morning, you weren't there. You were gone for a whole day. When I saw you again during dinner, you didn't even looked at me, nor talked. And after this night you became distant."

Haechan took another step forward.
"So tell me, Mark-Hyung. Look me in the eyes and say that you weren't distant because of the fact that we cuddled."

"This is not the reason", Mark said but he didn't look in Haechan's eyes.

"Sadly, I can't believe that.", Haechan now took a step back.

"I know, Mark, that you are not the biggest fan of affection and skinship, but that you are so homophobic that you are ignoring me and treating me like shit because we cuddled, I can't bear that. That's why I will now keep my distance from you. I don't want to get hurt anymore, because you are an asshole, that doesn't know what he wants."

"I-I'm not homophobic, Haechan!", Mark slightly raised his voice.

"I know", Haechan sighed. "But you act like someone, who is."

"I'm sorry. I- No you know what, you are right. I shouldn't have reacted like this. I am just not used to it. In the world I grew up, boys just don't act like this. This is all new for me."

"Mark, are you kidding me? We know each other since 5 years. How is this still new for you?", Haechan said really loud, not able to control his anger anymore.

"Oh sorry, Mark-Hyung", Haechan rolled his eyes.

"Stop that", Mark stepped closer.

"What? Should I stop calling you Hyung?"

"No! You- Just don't use it like it is an insult. I am your Hyung and that is why you should call me that."

Haechan scoffed. "Are you listening to yourself? Are you my Hyung or my best friend? For me "Hyung" is an insult, because with this little word you keep pushing me away."

"This is not my intention. You are both. But I need you to call me that. I can't explain why, but this is just one little favour, I am asking from you. Why can't you do that for me?"

"Because I don't want you to be my Hyung!"

Mark's growing frustration over the weeks got the best of him.
"Why can't you see, how important you are to me? Even if you call me Hyung that doesn't change the fact that you are the only person I trust completely. The only person I can talk to about anything. The only person, who can go on my nerves, all the way you want, but I would still not get enough of your stupid jokes. The only person, who can make me laugh, when I'm down. And the only person, who is so important for me, that I would do anything to keep you by my side. But I hope that you will also do something for me. And that is calling me Hyung."

"So you would do anything, but letting me not calling you Hyung, is not an option?", Haechan stopped himself from scoffing.

"Haechan, please. I need you back.", Mark was brave enough to caress Haechan's cheek.

Haechan leaned into the touch.

But then he quickly backed away.
"I-I-Okay. I missed you and I want my best friend back. But then I will stop teasing you. No more skinship. I can't loose you again."

"No!", Mark practically screamed. It was a wonder that no one of the other Hyungs was woken up by now.

"I don't want you to stop. I want to learn to deal with it. It makes you happy. And if I'm honest, sometimes I like it too. So please, Haechanie, don't stop.", Mark again caressed Haechan's cheek.

"O-okay", Haechan's eyes flutter shut.

"What is going on?", a grumpy Johnny entered the kitchen.

Mark immediately let go of Haechan's cheek and stepped away.

"Nothing. We were just about to go to bed", Mark fake smiled.

"I heard screaming. Are you sure, you are not fighting again?", Johnny asked, still skeptical.

"Yeah. Everything is alright", Haechan said and went to his room, with one last smile in Mark's direction.

But was truly everything alright?

Author's note: Boss finally got 100 Million views. :D First NCT music video to ever reach that. I am proud of them. And I hope a lot of their other videos will follow. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 24.6K 38
Na Jaemin struggles with keeping his evil and perverted side a secret. Everything changes when Lee Jeno,the bad boy of their highschool,finds out abo...
331K 7.7K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...
94.9K 2.3K 45
in which, na jaemin- the schools heartthrob and the captain of the soccer team falls in love, and completely forgets about ayeong, his best friend. "...
172K 7K 43
What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out straight from a kdrama? Well, Huang Renjun ca...