AWRY LOVE [1 & 2]

Bởi MercyAlovewriter

*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my fa... Xem Thêm

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32 Pt.1*
*33 Pt.2*
*34 Pt.3*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
BOOK II!
*BOOK II: Prologue*
*BOOK II: 1*
*BOOK II: 2*
*BOOK II: 3*
*BOOK II: 4*
*BOOK II: 5*
*BOOK II: 6*
*BOOK II: 7*
*BOOK II: 8*
*BOOK II: 9*
*BOOK II: 10*
*BOOK II: 11*
*BOOK II: 12*
*BOOK II: 13*
*BOOK II: 14*
*BOOK II:15*
*BOOK II: 16*
*BOOK II: 17*
*BOOK II: 18*
IMPORTANT!!!
*BOOK II: 19*
*BOOK II: 20*
*BOOK II: 21*
*BOOK II: 22*
*BOOK II: 23*
*BOOK II: 24*
*BOOK II: 25*
*BOOK II: 26*
*BOOK II: 27*
*BOOK II: 28*
*BOOK II: 29*
*BOOK II: 30*
*BOOK II: 31*
*BOOK II: 32*
*BOOK II:33*
*BOOK 11: 34*
*BOOK II: 35*
*BOOK II: 36*
*BOOK II:37*
*BOOK II:38*
*BOOK II: 39*
*BOOK II: EPILOGUE *

*22*

1.4K 49 0
Bởi MercyAlovewriter

Nathan's POV

I looked at her intensively, her every move, every reaction and mostly her strange actions. I feel she's hiding something from me. But I won't push her. My phone starts vibrating in my pocket. I took it out to see Marco's name on it. I sigh and pick up the call.

"Si?"

"Sir have you find her yet? You know Beast will find her soon, even fuck maybe he already found her!"

"No stop saying that, we will find her soon."

"That's what you keep on saying. Or is something distracting you there? I feel like I like mom more than you do! If you don't want to help get mom back I'll do it my-!" I cut the line on him. I angrily drop my phone and rub my face and pulling my hair. Fuck!!

His right, my mind was just surrounded with my Prezioso that I even forgot about my ma. She needs me more than anything and I'm just busy with Larissa. I growled and punch the driving wheel.

I should really focus on finding her before Beast does. I wonder how he treats my ma.

Unknown POV

"Don't worry, we will be family very soon."

"Yeah, can't wait."

"S-sir here is the coffee you asked for." I look at the old lady in front of me. I look at her from head to toe in disgust. I signal her to drop it on the table. She bowed and did as I said before leaving. I focus back on the phone.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she will agree. Plus she doesn't have a choice, right?" My chuckle echos in the office as he joins me laughing over the phone before replying.

"Of course it's you." I smirked and took a sip on the coffee. It's actually good but she just needs to be taught a lesson. "Helena! Helena!!"

She quickly opens my door and rushes to me with her face band low. I slowly got up and make my way in front of her.

"Look at me." She hesitated before looking up at me. I brought my hand to a jaw, my hand holding it tighter and tighter every second until I hear her whimper. "What's wrong? Did I did something wrong?"

"S-sir you're h-hurting me." She manage to let out through her teeth.

"Why is my coffee not good enough?"

"Sir, but I did my best." I squeeze it more tighter. Making her hiss in pain. I let go of her jaw. She quickly walks to take the coffee.

"Leave it and come back here." She quickly leaves it and makes small steps towards me. She finally stands in front of me but still keep her face low.

"Look at me." I said through gritting teeth. She shakenly looks up at me. I lift my hand and used all my strength landing a slap on her cheek. She landed on the floor with a gasp.

"Now leave without the coffee and ready the girls for the auction."

"Y-yes sir." She sniffs and got up leaving my office.

***

Larisa's POV

I quickly came out of the car and ran inside the school, continuing my run to the girls toilet so Nathan can't get me. I am currently sweating and breathing fast, I have no idea what came over me. Nathan has surely turned into hulk by now.

I find the girls toilet and not waisting time getting in. I rest my back on the door and close my eyes tight trying to catch my breath.

I bent and rest my hands in my knees my breath finally calming down as my heart stops racing. I stand back straight up and sigh finally opening my eyes and whipping the sweat that formed on my temple. I decide to look around the toilet, only to freeze and my heart skips as I look at the person I try to avoid. Chanel stands with one hand resting on her flat tummy while the other playing with the lip stick as she looks at me smiling. Smiling? Why is she smiling at me? Even if she's in a good mood she never smiles at me. I rub my eyes and blink repeatedly to see her still smiling at me.

"Hi Larisa. I was just about to come talk to you." She said making slow steps towards me. I can't move back because my back is already touching the door. I decided to ask a bit surprised at what she just said.

"R-really?"

"Yeah but since you are here, we can have the conversation I wanted to have with you." She said finally standing in front of me.

"W-what conver...... conversation?"

"Look.." her face suddenly turns sad as she looks down at her very high hills then back at me with a sad pout. "....I'm sorry." I looked at her, my eyes might very soon fall of their sockets if I keep looking at her like that. I blink twice and look at her again before clearing my throat and looking everywhere. Maybe I didn't hear her properly. Knowing Chanel, she would not even say this to her own friend.

"W-what did you say? I.....I didn't quite get you."

"Look Larisa, I'm really sorry for the few wrong this I have done to you."

"Few?"

"Okay maybe a lot but please forgive me, I'm deeply sorry. Just give me few days and I'll make it up to you."

"Really, like you really sorry? You forgot who I am? It's me Larissa the girl you like picking on."

"Was I really that bad to you?" She asked almost letting her tears and sniffs.

"Yeah but......but it's okay. Since you said you will make it up to me." I said and smiled at her. She smiles and jumps on me hugging me tightly that I almost stopped breathing.

"C-can't breath." I manage to let out. She quickly leaves me like I turned in fire.

"Oh sorry, I was just happy we friends now." Friends?

"Oh." I said not knowing how to tell her we not yet friends.

"Since we are now in good terms and friends and I still have to make it up to you. Why don't I just start now."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm having a party tomorrow night and you are invited, you can bring friends with you."

"Really? Wow! But.."

"But what? Is anything the matter? Sorry I thought you would come because you have forgiven me." She looks sad again  and looks down. I felt a bit of guilt. "So you not coming because you still hate me right?" She said looking up to me with glassy eyes. I feel really guilty now.

"No, it's not like that. I don't hate you-"

"So you are coming. Thanks so much. Here is my phone just type in your phone number." She said smiling brightly at me holding her hands out for me to take her phone.

I slowly reach out and collect it. I type in my number and slowly hand it back at her. She grabs it and smiles wider when she looks at her screen.

"I don't think-"

"Thanks, I'll just send you the address and time. This is just the beginning to make it up to you. After I'm done, I'm sure you will love me. Can't wait to see you at the party!" She quickly hugs me and leaves the toilet.

Is this really Chanel Sterlon? The girl that hates me or should I say used to hate me?

But at least we don't have issues with each other again, but the party. I will have to go because she will be expecting me and I'll get really guilty if I don't go. I sigh and got out the toilet closing at my back.

"Prezioso." I froze. I completely forgot about him. Earlier today he wanted to kiss me and I didn't know what to do, I was nervous because the first time he kissed me he....he never felt what I did. His face got closer so I decided to quickly push his face away before his lips touch mine but I didn't notice I did it with so much force that it turned into a slap. I got so nervous, so that's why I ran into the toilet.

I felt his arm sneak around my waist. He grip my waist tight that it might leave a bruise a gasp left my lips. My back harshly hits his chest. I feel his warm breath on my neck moving to my ear.

"Lucky for you, I'm in a good mood. But anytime I'm about to kiss you never ever slap me again. Am I clear?"

"Y-yes."

"Now let's go to the class. Like a carino couple we are." He said as I quickly nodded. I turn around and hug him tight. Hiding my face on his chest.

"Thank you and I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to." I said.

"Ssshhh. It's fine my Prezioso." He leans in and kisses me on the top of my head. I stood on my toes and kiss him on the cheek. He froze, he slowly looks at me shock. I giggled and kiss him on the cheek again before walking off.

Am I growing feelings for him already?

HI GUYS!!

NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!💋❤️💗💟💖💕😘💞👍

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

256K 6.5K 34
•••• WARNING •••• THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN MATURE THEMES AND SEXUAL SCENES SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! NO ONE UNDER 18 SHOULD READ THIS. MATURE CH...
34.7K 1.2K 17
A ruthless assassin of the most dangerous family in the world A shy college student who works as a valet driver at her hotel. What happens when he...
71.8K 1.9K 20
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
582K 12.7K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...