Shadowhunters One-shots and P...

By Aspergirl23

I decided to create my own Shadowhunters one-shot books for anyone who either likes the show or the books (or... More

Joy Ride-Alec Lightwood(With Isabelle Lightwood and Jace Wayland)
Of Course, He's a Cat- Magnus Bane
Eviction Notice- Camille Belcourt
Pretending- Raphael Santiago
Their Favorite Cartoon
Out-of-Body Experience- Jace Wayland-Herondale
The Finest of Brooklyn Part 1
Disruptive Melody- Magnus Bane
Math Problems- Malec (and Isabelle Lightwood)
Art Lessons- Clary Fairchild
Thinking of You- Jace Herondale
Sleepwalking-Simon Lewis/Maia Roberts
Their Favorite TV Show
Cook Off
Trip to the Museum- Jace Herondale

A/N

256 0 0
By Aspergirl23

Hello all,

Welcome to my Shadowhunters one-shot.

All stories are made by me, unless stated otherwise.
As a little side-note, I'm given to understand some people who've read other Shadowhunters books have had griefs about one-shots about Alec with females readers since he is canonically gay.
So I'm letting my readers know ahead of time that romantic based one-shots with Alec will be strictly male; any female pairings will either be platonic or like an unrequited love type of thing (Magnus is fair game for anybody since he's canonically bisexual). Same goes for Raphael; since he's canonically aromantic (I think), his one-shots will mostly be platonic. 

Other than that, feel free to read my stuff, enjoy, and send requests if you want. (Note that any and all requests may be subject to rejection on the basis of controversy from the writer's point of view).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 515 32
Basically the TMI characters in a mundane world. All rights go to the talented CASSANDRA CLARE. Please keep in mind this is fan fiction so it isn't a...
218K 10K 41
This is an AU (Alternate Universe) Fanfiction based on the characters from the amazing series written by Cassandra Clare. All characters belong to he...
384K 11K 200
In which I write short gif imagines for the shadowhunters characters. ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐†๐ข๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐
133K 2.7K 30
All original characters belong to Cassandra Clare. This story was made for entertainment purposes only. BASED ON THE TV SHOW First book in the 'Our F...