Eviction Notice- Camille Belcourt

I took some inspiration from this clip from Adventure Time when Marceline kicked Finn and Jake out of their home. I was thinking since Camille has many a place to stay during the season what if the reader happened to stay in one of those places with a friend (who happens to be named Jake) and the elder vampire evicts the two out.

Some language in this one-shot.

It late at night...well not that late. Your friend was still up cooking a late night snack while you tried to get some shut eye. That turned out to be a bit difficult given the recent scary story Jake just told you about that had to do with vampires. You weren't scared at first; given all the hype for vampires that started in 2008, they came off more as dangerously attractive than actually dangerous (not counting the faux vamps that supposedly sparkle in the sunlight).

But now that it was extra dark, thanks to the storm that was brewing outside, the stories (whom Jake claims came from a credible source) seemed to be a bit more true than you anticipated. You close your eyes for what felt like the one thousandth time, when tapping on the glass window got your attention.
At first you assumed it was a branch from one of the trees that was causing the tapping..until you squint and see a dark figure by the window. A flash of lightning reveals the figure to be a female with fangs and a certain hungry look in her eye. You scream in terror and rush out of your room to seek your friend.

"Jake, Jake!" you call out as Jake pulled a bag of popcorn from the microwave. "Hey, (y/n) what's up?" Jake casually greets, "Weren't you supposed to be sleeping?" "I am, I mean I was," you explain, "But then I saw something outside my window. You were right, it was one of those vampires you talked about in your stories."
Jake merely chuckles in response, "None of those stories I talked about were true," he assures, "I made the whole thing up." "But you said it all came from a credible source," you point out. "I made that up too," Jake replies, "It was all to scare you."

The windows in the kitchen burst open and the lights go out, making Jake scream in a high pitch scream. You take a look out, "Nobodies outside," you assure, closing the window. You notice Jake sighing relief, "So much for trying to scare me, scardy cat," you tease. "I wasn't scared," Jake scoffs. "Sure you weren't," you smirk.

Suddenly something swift runs past the two of you. Turning on the flashlight on your phone, you see the same figure you saw outside from your bedroom. The woman bares her fangs at you and Jake, hissing. The two of you jump back on the couch as she slithers in between you two, "Hello," she greets, wrapping her arms around you and Jake, "How are you doing? Hope you're feeling well. Oh excuse me where are my manners? Name's Camille Belcourt. Vampire extraordinaire."
"Uh, please don't hurt us vampire lady," you beg, "I don't exactly want to go out in way of massive blood loss." "Yeah me neither," Jake adds, equally as scared as you, "Do what you want, just don't suck our blood."

"Hahaha, calm down, there's no need for such cowardice," Camille assures, "I wasn't planning on sucking your blood...not yet anyway. I already grabbed someone for a light snack on the way here." You look her in the eye, "I can't tell if you're joking or not," you admit, which made Camille laugh some more.
She gets up from the couch, stretching as if she were exhausted. "I had one hell of a trip," she tells you and your friend, "Even after hundreds of years have past, the things I see on my little adventures can still surprise you, so much so, it make you say things like 'like what.'" "Like what?" you ask. "Exactly," Camille says, "I've been to the far edges of the poles, bot of them. Next I explored the Polynesian Islands, see how much they've changed since last I was there. Then I've been to the usual places, Rome, Paris, Berlin, Moscow, Beijing, Tokyo, I even had some time leftover to explore the Caribbean. I know sunlight is bad for vampires but trust me the night life is even better in those places."