Sleepwalking-Simon Lewis/Maia Roberts

Partial inspiration from Ed Edd n Eddy where the reader is sleep walking and roams around the city, raiding people's fridges and other stuff.

The reader is also a werewolf. Enjoy.

Enjoy.

---------Simon's Apartment--------

It was half past midnight, and Simon was sound asleep in his bed, not a single dream so far. Then suddenly noises, like a commotion, was heard in his apartment, waking Simon up from slumber.

"Wha-, who's there?" Simon calls out, but no answer was made. 

Grabbing a baseball bat, Simon sneaks out of his room, hoping not to alert the intruder to his presence. Simon wasn't so sure what he was scared about; after all, he is a vampire, if the person attacked he could easily rip their throat out with his minted fangs. He noticed the fridge light in the kitchen area was on, meaning the fridge was open. Maybe the intruder was hoping for a quick snack before making a break. 

"I'm warning you, I got a bat," Simon calls out again, "if you don't leave my apartment right now, I'm going to use it." Simon may have berated himself a bit, thinking he could've used his fangs as a legitimate threat.

He jumps at the fridge ready to fight whoever it was, but Simon sighs in relief, or at least tries to as he doesn't have to breathe anymore, when he sees it was only you raiding the fridge.
"Oh, (y/n), it's only you," Simon says in relief, "What are you doing, you scared me walking in here. You have any idea what time it is?" You didn't say anything but continued your food raid. Simon didn't really keep much in his fridge other bags of donor blood, but he would keep a few food items there in case friends or family would come to visit. You reached for the jar of pickles and down the contents.

"Uh, (y/n)?" Simon frowns, "Are you okay?" Again, you didn't answer but reached into the fridge draw where he kept his stores of blood. "Whoa, whoa," Simon pulls you away from there, "(y/n), what's gotten into you? Last I checked you were a werewolf, not a vampire."
You say something incoherent which made Simon frown in confusion. He noticed the distant look in your eyes and waves his hand in front of you, "Wait a minute," Simon realizes, "(y/n/n), are you sleepwalking?"

You continue speaking gibberish as you turn and walk out the window you had previously crawled in from, and made your way down the fire escape. Simon looks down as he sees you practically making off with what little food he actually had kept in the fridge.
"Oh, this isn't good," Simon says to himself, "I better go get help."

Quickly putting on jeans and a jacket, Simon makes for the door and opens it to see Maia on the other side. "Oh, hey Simon," Maia greets, looking like she was fixing to knock on the door anyway. "Maia?" Simon's eye widen surprise, "What are you doing here? Wait, does this have anything to do with (y/n)?" "Oh, so you saw her already," Maia realizes, "Yeah, she's sleepwalking, and I have to get her back to the Jade Wolf before she accidentally changes in her sleep." "Changes?" Simon seemed shocked, "Wait, can that actually happen?" "I've seen this before," Maia nods, "If a person had a tendency to sleepwalk before, chances are that's something they'll continue to do when they become werewolves. Only now, they have the added risk factor of changing and putting around them in danger." "You've seen this before." "Eleven times as a matter of fact," Maia admits, "Which is why we need to find (y/n) before that happens."

"Well, she just crawled out my window and looked like she was heading down that way," Simon points, "I think I might have an idea where she might be headed."

------------------A few blocks and six subway stops later--------------

"You sure she's headed this way?" Maia asks as she and Simon run up the stairs to Magnus' place as the elevator in the building was currently out of order.