Remnant's Black Snow Hope [Un...

By CameronKiller535

Rwby Harem x Depressed Fem Reader Rights Belong To Roosterteeth More

Volume 1 Bio Updated
Harem
Chapter 1 Redux: Chilly Start
Chapter 2 Redux: Chance For Change
Chapter 3 Redux: Burdens
Chapter 4 Redux: The Initiation
Chapter 5 Redux: Chained Jester
Chapter 6 Redux: Faltering Wills
Chapter 7 Redux: Rise & Fall
Chapter 9 Redux: Erased
Chapter 10 Redux: Last Act
Chapter 11 Redux: Comfort
Volume Two Bio Redux
Chapter 12 Redux: Fatal Chapter
Chapter 13 Redux: Food Fight!
Chapter 14 Redux: Schemes
Chapter 15 Redux: Night Out
Chapter 16 Redux: Iron Claws
Chapter 17 Redux: Affections
Chapter 18 Redux: Sharing
Chapter 19 Redux: Just Dance
Chapter 20 Redux: Setting Out
Chapter 21 Redux: Purpose
Chapter 22 Redux: Duty-bound
Chapter 23 Redux: Risking It All
Chapter 24 Redux: Inversion
Chapter 25 Redux: Intertwined
Chapter 26 Redux: Treatment
Chapter 27 Redux: Petaling Snow
Chapter 28 Redux: Sick Queen
Chapter 29 Redux: Radiant
Chapter 30 Redux: Lamenting Jester
Volume 3 Bio Redux
Chapter 32: New Territory
Chapter 33: Scorpions Tail
Chapter 34: Painful Answers
Chapter 35: Struggles
Chapter 36: Renewed Hope
Volume 5 Chapter 37: Changes
Volume 5 Bio
Chapter 38: Marching On
Chapter 39: Evolution
Chapter 40: Back Together
Chapter 41: Old Times
Chapter 42: Mercy
Chapter 43: Shattered Part 1
Chapter 44: Awakened Part 2
Chapter 45: Blade
Chapter 46: Fight Club
Volume 6 Bio
Chapter 47: Journey to Argus
Chapter 48: Immortal
Chapter 49: Hope Lost
Chapter 50: Apathy
Chapter 51: Argus
Chapter 52: Ruby's Resolve
Chapter 53: The Plan
Chapter 54: Bonds
Chapter 55: Leviathan
Chapter 56: Atlas
Volume 7 Rival Bio
Chapter 57: New Territory
Volume 7 Bio
Chapter 58: Elites
Chapter 59: Need to Improve
Chapter 60: Queen's Blade
Chapter 61: Empress vs Queen
Chapter 62: Panic
Chapter 63: Family Revelations
Chapter 64: Trust
Chapter 65: Fear
The Plan
Chapter 66: Courage
Chapter 67 is out now
Chapter 67: War on Atlas
Volume 7 Ending Chapter 68: New Snow Fall
Epilogue: Black Snow At Peace
Chapter 70: Strange Yet Familiar
Author Route Volume 8 Bio
Volume 8 Karen and Akame Bio
Chapter 71: Feelings Of Pain
Chapter 72: Memories Hurt
Chapter 73: Little Moon
Chapter 74: Ayuki's Past
Team AASH (ASH)
Team EATH (EARTH)
Chapter 75: Queen's Trials
Sorry Once Again
Chapter 76: Memories Unraveling
Chapter 77: Secrets Revealed
Volume 8 End: Promise Between Empresses
Small Idea
Slice of Life Chapter 1: Video Game
SOL Chapter 2: Frozen Lemons 18+
SOL Chapter 3: Fear Of Belonging
SOL Chapter 4: Moon and Snow
Mother's Day

Chapter 8 Redux: Useless

4.8K 104 43
By CameronKiller535

Y/N POV:

Despair; the complete loss or absence of hope.

The times when I wasn't consumed by this emotion are few in number. I decided to follow my hope for better times ahead once more before Professor Ozpin accepted me into Beacon Academy.

There I managed to make some friends as each of them have their own fair share of troubles. Part of me wishes I can help them but it was only to satisfy my own selfish desire of never being left alone.

Recently, my psyche has started to worsen to a much greater degree compared to the times I was left alone in that desolate apartment room.

The last memory I can recall is the image of Jaune and Team CRDL, perching over a mountain after their failed attempt to hit me with a jar of red sap at Forever Falls Forest.

I don't want to believe that Jaune would willingly do this, but it wouldn't be completely out of the question if he did choose to hit me.

Ever since I arrived at Beacon, all I've been doing is letting my fears and selfishness out when I interact with people.

I'm far too weak to be allowed here. My selfishness is completely unbecoming of someone, who wants to become a Huntress.

Not like I ever truly wanted to become one anyways as all I ever really wanted to do is (voice overlaps with her jester personality) disappear.

3rd Person POV:

With her thoughts collected, Y/N eyes slowly flutter open as her apperance has drastically changed. Her once jet-black hair has turned into a silvery-white while her dark purple eyes have seemingly changed to a lighter hue.

Before Y/N could survey her surroundings, Ruby comes rushing in with a warm embrace.

Ruby: Y/N!

Y/N: R-Ruby?

Yang: Guess Professor Ozpin was right.

Weiss: I didn't think she would change this much from it.

Y/N: (as Ruby releases her) What are you talking about?

Blake: You can't use your Aura anymore.

Y/N: My Aura?

Ruby: (trying to cheer Y/N up) It's only temporary. Professor Ozpin told us that you overused your Aura at Forever Falls, which caused a lot of strain on your body.

Ruby: He didn't tell us how long it would take for you to recover, but for now you won't be able to properly use your Aura.

Y/N closes her eyes and attempts to channel her Aura as only a flicker of dark energy envelopes her body before shattering completely.

This causes the grey-haired girl to hold her chest in pain.

Yang: Don't try to force it.

Y/N: I-I'm sorry.

Ruby: You don't need to apologize. We're just glad you're okay.

Yang: So, what happened in the forest?

Blake: I thought the Ursa Major was the only threat in the forest but it looked like you've been fighting against multiple hordes of Grimm.

Y/N: (clenches the bedsheets) I...don't remember. The last thing I can recall is the instructions Professor Goodwitch told us before we headed out.

Y/N: The rest is just...a complete blank.

Weiss: (remembering Y/N's psychotic laugh and mannerisms) I think you shouldn't focus on it too much.

Blake: Yeah, just rest up for now.

Y/N: But--

Ruby: It's okay Y/N, classes are already over for this week so you'll have the entire weekend to rest up.

Y/N: O-Okay...

Ruby: Now with all that settled, we're gonna head to the city.

Y/N: "The City"?

Weiss: For the Vytal Festival.

Ruby: Yeah, lots of students from the other academies are coming over and Weiss wants to check them out.

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: You can't prove that! A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!

Yang: (sighs, arms crossed) You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quiet, you!

Ruby: So, that's the plan for today. (heads to the door alongside the rest of the team) We'll be back in a little while. If you need anything just call any of us with your scroll.

Y/N: Right.

Team RWBY soon head out from their dorm room, leaving Y/N completely alone.

???: You're nothing but a burden to them.

Y/N: (teary-eyed) I know.

Meanwhile, Team RWBY are all now in the city of Vale as the streets are completely decorated in red, yellow, and green streamers and balloons are proudly on display. The group of students continue their scroll as the elderly shopkeep is seen putting up a sign, which reads in bright red letters "WELCOME TO VALE!" for all the foreign newcomers from their respective kingdoms of Remnant.

Yang: (as they stop near the docks and the sounds of foghorns are heard) Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?

Ruby: (covering her nose) Ugh, they smell like fish! (suddenly notices something in the distance) Whoa.

This draws the team's attention as they all the sight of a robbed dust shop with a shattered window down the street and a door full of yellow caution tape. All of Team RWBY make their way over to the crime as two detectives of the Vale Police Force are both examine the scene.

Ruby: What happened here?

Detective #1: Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle. (walks over to his partner)

Yang: (sighs sadly) That's terrible.

Detective #2: (to his partner) They left all the money again.

Ruby: (turning her head when she hears this) Huh?

Detective #1: Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?

Detective #2: I don't know, an army?

Detective 1: You thinking the White Fang?

Detective 2: (removing his sunglasses) Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.

Weiss: Hmph! The White Fang. (crossing her arms and pointing her nose in the air with her eyes closed) What an awful bunch of degenerates!

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: (turning to her) My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. (crossing her arms, getting serious) They're a collection of misguided Faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!

Blake: So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!

Ruby: Hmm... Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy Y/N and I ran into a few months ago... Maybe it was him.

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. (to Blake's growing anger) Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal.

Yang: That's not necessarily true...

Sailor #1: (in the background) Hey, stop that Faunus!

As the team overhears the cry for help and rush over to investigate, a Faunus with a golden monkey tail is seen running down the length of the boat and leaping on to the edge as the two sailors are about to apprehend him.

Sun: (looking back at his pursuers) Thanks for the ride, guys! Haha! (jumps off and hits the dock running)

Sailor #2: You no-good stowaway!

Monkey Faunus: (using his tail to hang on a lamppost while he peels back a banana) Hey! A no-good stowaway would've been caught! I'm a great stowaway! (before he can eat, one of the detectives down below throws a stone at him to get his attention)

Detective #1: Hey! Get down from there this instant!

The Faunus responds by dropping the banana peel on the detective's face, who growls in return. With a amused laugh the monkey-like Faunus twirls up to crouch on the lamppost, and proceeds to leap off and run away from the detectives.

As he runs past Team RWBY, he winks at an astonished Blake before continuing onward as his pursuers keep up their chase.

Yang: (watching the Faunus get farther and farther away) Well, Weiss, you wanted to see the competition, and there it goes...

Weiss: (holding up a finger) Quick! We have to observe him!

Weiss, Yang, and Ruby give chase while Blake, who's still lost in thought comes back to reality and follows after her friends.

Ruby: (dashing forward using her semblance) I'll catch him!

Weiss: Ruby, wait!

Ruby: Don't worry Weiss! Nobody can evade me and my super spee-

The silver-eyed girl is cut off as she suddenly crashes into someone and falls to the ground with a loud thud. She quickly rebounds and looks up only to see the faunus leap up a building and disappears from her view.

Ruby: (rubs her head in both pain and frustration) Why is it always me?

???: Salutations!

Ruby: (looks up to see a ginger-haired girl with emerald green eyes) Huh?

???: (offering Ruby a hand up) I apologize for being crashed into you. Is your body injured?

Ruby: (takes it before proceeding to dust herself out) Oh, um, no, I'm sorry about that...

Weiss: (makes it to the scene alongside Yang and Blake) Ruby?

Ruby: Hey girls...

Weiss: What happened to the thief?

Ruby: (downcast) He got away.

???: How wonderful! To think I would encounter so many students of Beacon Academy in this place.

???: (does a small bow) Hello, my name is Penny Poledina.

Ruby: Hi Penny. I'm Ruby.

Weiss: I'm Weiss.

Blake: Blake.

Yang: (mumbles) I have no idea what to poke fun at first...(Blake hits her side) Oh, I'm Yang.

Penny: It's a pleasure to meet you!

Weiss: You already said that.

Penny: (pauses again) So I did!

Ruby: Well, I'm sorry for running into you. (walks away as the rest of Team RWBY follow) Take care, friend!

Yang: (when they get far enough away from a startled Penny) She was... weird...

Weiss: (looking to her right) Now, where did that Faunus riff-raff run off to?

Penny: (suddenly in front of a surprised Weiss) What did you call me?

Yang: (as Weiss looks back and forth in shock and Yang looks apologetic) Oh, I'm really sorry, I definitely didn't think you heard me!

Penny: No, not you. (walks through the group and leans her head down to Ruby) You!

Ruby: (startled) Me? I-I don't know. I, what I, um, uh...

Penny: (leans closer to the silver-eyed girl's face) You called me 'friend'! Am I really your friend?

Ruby: I...

Penny: Do you not wish to?

Ruby: Um, no... I mean not "No", but you're just... really close...

Penny: (cheerfully exclaims) Wonderful! My first ever friend!

Penny: We can paint our nails, and try on clothes, and talk about cute boys!

Ruby: (looks over to her teammates and whispers) Um, girls? You mind throwing me a lifeline here, please?

She looks to see all of her teammates have already left, leaving Ruby alone with Penny.

Penny: (as the wind blows) What a shame. They must have other businesses to attend to elsewhere.

Yang: (as a loud cry is heard) Sorry, Ruby. (turns to Weiss) That's her cry for sure.

Weiss: A necessary sacrifice. (sighs) What a pain...that strange girl made us lose track of that Faunus criminal.

Weiss: It's a complete shame...because he may have been connected to the White Fang and that dust shop robbery.

Yang: (notices Blake's silent growing anger) Weiss, let's just calm down a little.

Weiss: What? Am I wrong?

Weiss: That flagrant lawbreaker is probably already a member of the White Fang.

Yang: Just please calm down and stop making all these assumptions, Blake already explained it to you.

Weiss: The White Fang are nothing but a gang of villainous scum to begin with. (as Blake clenches her fists) And they certainly don't seem concerned with improving their reputation.

Blake: JUST STOP!

Weiss: What is it now?! You keep treating me like as if I'm the one in the wrong.

Blake: It's people like you...

Yang: Blake?

Weiss: People like me who what?

Blake: It's people like you that are to blame for what that group does...

Weiss: (eyes dilate) I'm...to blame?

Weiss: (as Blake lowers her head) Those criminals have attacked my father's company for years and had even killed many of our associates, friends, and family.

Weiss: They completely turned my life upside down, and you have the nerve to tell me I'm the one to blame!?

Blake can only respond by gritting her teeth and clenching her fists with each second building the growing anger further.

Weiss: THEY'RE NOTHING BUT MURDERS!!!

Blake: WE ONLY EVER WANTED TO BE TREATED EQUALLY!!!

With that shout, Blake realizes what she has revealed as Weiss and Yang both stare at her in shock.

Yang: Blake?

Blake: I...

She runs off into the distance leaving Weiss and Yang.

Yang: BLAKE!!

Evening soon arrives with the remaining members of Team RWBY alongside Y/N, stand together in the dorm room after going over what happened with Blake.

Y/N: Blake is with the White Fang?

Yang: Well... we're still not one hundred percent sure.

Ruby: (slams her fist down on one of the dorm room desks) I can't believe this! All of this happened while I was hanging out with Penny...?!

Yang: She actually hung out with her, wow...

Y/N: (turns to Weiss, who's leaning on the wall in silence) It's still not a guarantee, right?

Weiss: Hmph. If she didn't have a guilty conscience...then why refuse to face us? Why run?

Weiss: Also with her attitude towards the White Fang, her being a member would explain everything.

Ruby: There has to be a reasonable explanation for this.

Weiss: Oh, please. If she truly is a member of the White Fang, then there's no need for an explanation... it's completely inexcusable.

Yang: Honestly, I dunno what the right move is. (remembers the image of Blake running away) Back there...I couldn't let myself chase after her. Cuz if I did and learned the truth... It'd feel like we could never go back to the way things were.

The view of the shattered moon is shown as Ruby, Weiss, Yang, and Y/N are all seen lying awake in their beds. Each of them remain lost in thought as Y/N, who is now sleeping on Blake's bed stare at her hand seeing the image of chains forming as her jester persona speaks.

???: Do you really believe you can do anything?

Y/N: No, but...I want to at least try.

???: Very well... However, I have something to tell you...

Somewhere in the city of Vale, Blake is seen standing underneath a bridge.

(Don't really know how to describe it correctly so here's an image from the manga)

Blake looks down at her own reflection shown in the water as tears start to form in her eyes.

She then slowly takes off her black bow revealing a pair of black cat ears, which slightly wiggle from the wind.

???: I knew you'd look better without the bow.

Blake turns to see the monkey faunus, who simply smiles.

???: My name's Sun Wukong. Wanna tell me what's troubling you?

Back with the others, in Team RWBY's dorm room. Ruby, Weiss, and Yang are all left lying awake in their beds completely deep in thought until the sounds of footsteps and the door opening can be heard.

Ruby: Huh?

She looks to see Y/N, who's hair and eyes have returned to normal standing at the door.

Ruby: Y/N?

Weiss: What are you doing you should be resting?

Yang: Are you...back to normal?

Y/N: (channels her Aura in its enterity) Yeah.

Ruby: T-Then where are you going?

Y/N: I want to find Blake and learn the truth from her. (clenches her fist) I don't want to leave with things like this.

Chapter End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 43 16
(I don't own anything. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and all art work belongs to their respective owners)
253 0 14
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in the...
9.8K 227 34
FEMALE DBXV2 READER X RWBY DRAGON BALL BELONGS TO AKIRA TORIYAMA AND TOEI ANIMATION RWBY BELONGS TO ROOSTERTEETH
115K 1.1K 87
Read the story to find out what happens with Y/N RWBY belongs to rooster teeth Images and videos belong to their respective owners