Youth: My Seven Brothers

By rubythenewby

Perfect Girls have the most Broken Souls. Masks worn for too Long, make people believe the Fake Face. Protect... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not a chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Help

Chapter 11

882 33 9
By rubythenewby

Eun 's POV
BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Shut up!" I growled and turned off the alarm out of frustration.

That was the fifth set of blaring it had done. And I was annoyed.

It's Saturday, why do I have to wake up?!

"Are you awake?" A voice asked and my door opened.

I nodded but yawned covering my mouth quickly.

"Eomma and Appa are down stairs. They're going to leave soon though," Yoongi informed me.

I could feel his eyes watched me as I walked to my closet and started searching for clothes.

I pulled out a pair of shorts and a tank top "I'll be down in a minute then,"

"You do remember you have a date today, and I'm not letting you leave your room wearing that," Yoongi scoffed.

I blinked and then groaned.

I had forgotten.

"I'll be down in a while.." I grumbled and motioned him to leave. Yoongi nodded and closed the door as I placed the clothes back.

I grabbed undergarments and locked my bedroom door before rushing in to the bathroom and taking a quick shower, washing my hair.

I exited the bathroom and walked to my closet, a towel covering my half naked body, and searched for clothes.

Even though it's Ashton, I am still looking fashionable.

I settled on something simple but cute.

I took a quick photo of my outfit and posted it on my Instagram, and then left my room taking my AirPods with me, in my pocket.

I rushed down the stairs and found my parents and  my brothers in the living room.

"Eomma! Appa! Your back!!" I greeted with a bow.

"Hello Eun! We're back but now we must leave, Your brothers will have to be at the company today, so you'll have the house to yourself," Appa informed me.

I looked at my brothers with confusion before nodding and smiling, "um..right!"

"goodbye, we'll be back tomorrow night," Eomma kissed my forehead.

"Tomorrow night?" Namjoon repeated.

"We have a meetings tomorrow in Incheon. We're going to stay the night there today," Appa explained.

"Alright. Be safe, don't get sick, eat well, and work hard, good bye!" I hugged them.

They both smiled and left.

I waited for the door to close before I turned to my brothers, "They don't know?"

"Nope. Not with meetings in Incheon," Jin reasoned.

I nodded and looked at the time.

"I have an hour, before I have to go.." I frowned.

"We have 30 minutes before we have to go," JHope cheered.

"Wanna do something fun?" Jimin asked.

"We can play Overwatch!" Taehyung smiled.

"Ya! You haven't played in ages!!" Jungkook whined.

I giggled and shook my head, "I was going to do homework.."

"Aish...you make it seem like we don't have work," Suga sighed.

"Well your work is singing and dancing. That's fun! I have normal school studies," I pointed out.

"So do I," Jungkook pouted.

"Mhmm, then maybe you should work on the stuff you get when you actually go to school," I joked bitterly but with a teasing smile.

Jungkook pushes me lightly as the others giggled.

"Want help?" Namjoon asked me.

"Ani~" I shook my head, "I'm going to be stuck with Ashton for a while. I can at least be reciting some homework in my head to distract myself,"

Jimin shot up off the couch.

He grabbed my arm and suddenly pulled me to sit, "nononono! Forget your stupid homework. Let's talk about your date and what your gonna do, and rules, and if there needs to be a possible murder involved later,"

"JImin-"

"No Jimin hyung has a point," Jungkook agreed sitting down.

The other five sat down and I gave them all a look, "I don't think this is ness-"

"Hush." Jin ordered.

"First off, " Jimin started.

"if that fvcking fvckboy-"

"JIMIN!" Jin scolded.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "if that jerk makes a move on you-"

"He's gonna flirt Chim," Suga reminded.

"If he makes any physical contact! That's just...wrong! You run or call us! Okay!" Jimin said.

"Jimin that's-"

"Two!" Jimin said ignoring me, "if Ashton asks about us, you say they're gonna kick your sorry lil ass if you do anything stupid,"

I looked at The other six you had moved to do there own things.

"Hello? Anyone gonna help me?" I ask.

"Eunnie....this is important...I don't want that shithole to touch you," Jimin growled.

"Okay!" I yell as my body stiffens, "moving on. I'll call you if anything happens okay?! Deal?"

Jimin eyed me before sighing, "fine...but I better get the whole story when I come home,"

"If she comes home," Taehyung suddenly jumped in.

"I Will be coming back home!!" I assure face palming.

"Okay but if he asks you to go like in his car, or too his house you decline," Jimin nodded.

"oh my god leave me alone..." I chuckle at his stupidity, "I'm not going to go have sex with a guy who almost broke my friends jaw, and may have caused my other friend to kill herself!"

I paled and flung my hand over my mouth.

Jimin was staring at me with shock and I took in the sudden silence in the room.

Shit.

"Did you just say a friend of yours killed herself?" JHope was the first to break the silence.

"Nope," I said popping the p and quickly leaving the couch.

Suga grabbed my arm and he made me look at him.

His eyes were pained and distant.

"Who?" He whispered out.

His voice was so quiet. So gentle. Almost as if he was scared.

"Yoongi- hyung.."Namjoon tried.

Suga just shook his head and let go. He then turned away from as he repeated, "who?"

"no one...i didn't pronounce it right, " I lied.

"Who killed herself?" Sugar repeated sterner this time.

I looked at the back of his head and rubbed my arm looking down.

"Kent's sister...Daeun .." I revealed.

"Right...she..did that.." Jungkook mumbled, "wasn't she dating Ashton?"

"Ya...but Kent, and Lilia are sure Ashton is the reason she jumped...but Ashton blames Kent..you know how those two are," I nodded to the 97 liner.

"She just...jumped?" Suga hissed.

"Why are we still talking about this?" I ask sadly.

"Yah, Eun. Remember...Yoongi..." Jin whispered quietly to me.

I blinked and then nodded slowly as I remembered.

Suga had had depression. I was young at the time but was the first one to find out. It scared me...when I did.

"I'm sorry Suga..." I frowned.

"It's okay...it's in the past...I just...don't want others to go through that.." Suga said as Jimin walked over and gave him a hug.

"Hyunggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg" V suddenly stretched.

"Neh~?" All five groaned.

"Can we please have fun before we go to work?" He asked cutely.

Jungkook crossed his arms across his chest and looked offended, "why didn't I get asked?"

"Hyungssssssssssssssssss and Jungkook," Taehyung corrected. I gave him a look and he added with a sheepish smile, "and Eun-Ah,"

"I'm going to go to the pool. Just be out there for awhile. You seven have fun!" I smiled and walked away from them.

When I got to the pool I sat down on one of the chairs and close my eyes.

Are you gonna cry?

No.

I was not going to cry. My tears will leave at night when I can never be disturbed. Where I can be in an escape that I've wished could last forever.

Alas the only way to reasonable be in that escape,....is death.

Sounds like peaceful

Sounds like something I ain't listening to you about.

The voice went silent in my head and I breathed out in relief. The voice could make me do things. But I know my limits. And it seems the voice does to. It's never pushed me to do actually scar my skin or worse. It's always been simple comments, and the occasional scratching by my nails on my arm.

"you look deep in thought," a voice said gently.

I opened my eyes and found Namjoon walking over to me.

"Shouldn't you be having fun inside?" I asked.

"Their too loud. And Jin hyung and Hobi hyung are just watching them," Namjoon grinned and sat down beside me.

"What about Suga?" I ask.

"He's there too. Hes playing" Namjoon shrugged, "the game is UNO,"

I giggled and Namjoon gave me a side hug.

"Aish...I'm not a baby," I pouted as he ruffled my hair, "and now my hairs ruined!"

"Sorry~ but you're so cute you could probably pass as a baby...a big one though," He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and looked out towards the pool.

"When do you have to leave?" I ask.

"In..." Namjoon looked at his watch before his brows jumped up, "now,"

"Can you just drop me off at the park. I'm much to bothered to wait here for another 30 minutes...and knowing Ash, he's probably already there," I sighed.

Namjoon nodded and we both stood up walking back into the house.

"Time to go! We're gonna drop off Eun-Ah at the park!" Namjoon yelled. The six all stood up grabbing there things and the eight of us walked towards the exit.

"Yah, Eun-Ah did you have food?" Jin asked as we were in the car.

I didnt respond but a groaned in annoyance as I realized I hadn't.

"Stupid Ashton. Stupid Date. Stupid fighting. Stupid-"

My muttering was cut off by Suga covering my mouth with his hand, "next thing is gonna be "stupid me" and I don't want to hear you say that about you,"

I blinked surprised but pulled his hand away with a curt nod.

Suga looked satisfied and leaned back in his seat again.

I turned to stare at my window as the car moved. The house passed, the gates passed, and now various suburb houses were passing by as we turned straight into the busy city of Seoul. We drove past shops and tall buildings capturing the sun and, their windows causing a bright glare.

And soon the car turned right, the park coming into view. The car slowed and I had searched myself for a feeling of anger. Fear? None of it.

Not event Nervous.

I quickly unbuckled my belt and opened the door stepping out. I turned to the seven all watching me, "lower the windows down. You'll be able to see better, "

They all grinned and Jimim, with the help of Tae had lowered the large windows down.

I closed the door and walked towards the park making sure to stay in the view if my brothers.

Like I had assumed, I spotted the spiky brown haired boy. I only recognized him from his piercing and the tattoo on the right side of his neck.

He turned his head and smirked when he saw me. He rose up and walked over, and I turned back seeing the car still there and my brothers still watching.

"Eun-ah!! You are early!! Must've wanted to com on this date after all!" Ashton smirked coming over and immiedtially swinging an arm over my shoulders.

I looked at him with bored eyes before turning to look at my brothers.

"you should let go. My brothers might come out of the car and attack you, " I hissed.

Ash looked surprised and let go turning towards the car. He blinkef surprised before nodding his head.

" let's go get food!" he said.

I furrowed my brows but nodded. We both started walking through the park.

"you look cute, " Ash complimented.

"you look different. Almost like not a bad boy, " I respond back.

"i can be a bad boy when I want too, " Ash smirks. He then put an arm around my shoulders and leaned down to my ear and whispered, "especially in bed,"

I tensed and I felt my face heat up slightly.

"thats gross..." I shivered.

Ash smirked but took his hand away from my shoulders and instead led us into a cafe.

"order anything. It's on me, " Ash said.

I looked at him surprised but did as he said.

"Sikhye. And a brownie please, " I told him. Ash rolled his eyes but nodded.

When it was our turn I stood as he ordered, "One Sikhye, One Americano, One brownie, and One order of pancakes, "

The lady nodded and Ash paid, and took my wrist, dragging me to a booth.

We sat down and I rested my elbow on the table, and face in my hand.

"stop sulking. You said yes, " Ash hissed to me.

I glared at him, "i said yes because you were gbreak Kent's jaw,"

"Kent is an ass okay! I don't like him! Not anymore!" Ash shrugged.

I paused for a minute, "anymore?"

"Never mind,"

I pouted and Ash gave me a smirk with narrowed teasing eyes, "don't do that! Your way to cute!"

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

Maybe this wasn't gonna be that bad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 293 15
One day everything goes downhill and families are separated, everything is destroyed, and all hope is gone. Read as 7 boys, with all hope lost, meet...
22.3K 746 37
{COMPLETED} Y/N lives with 7 overprotective brothers. There are ups and downs in Y/N's life and in the end something happens to Y/N and her father. V...
47.4K 1.3K 32
|| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟹 || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? ⚠️ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
814K 34.4K 43
She is Kim Sundeok. Only daughter of the Kim family. Only sister of the seven older boys.Twin baby sister of Jungkook. A household with chaos. Tro...