Age is Just a number

By LucRTGpt

Even against the law we will be together. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
WARNING
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 2

6.9K 45 16
By LucRTGpt

I was waiting for the teacher to arrive when I heard the door open. When I looked that way I couldn't believe my eyes.

Lucas' mind: Please dont tell me this is my teacher.

She had a pretty face and damn a nice looking body that I wouldn't have a problem to touch it and- NO Lucas stop she is your teacher.

Alexa: Hello class sorry I am a bit late so before we start, I heard that there is a new student named Lucas. Can you stand up please.

Her voice was music to my ears. I stood up slowly and waited.

Alexa:Well, hum, hi!

Lucas:He-Hello!

Alexa:I am your new history teacher. Now tell me your full name, where you come from and something you love to do.

Lucas:I'm Lucas Silva, I come from Miami,FL and I love to play basketball.

Alexa:Nice are you going to join our team?

Lucas:Maybe I heard that there are tryouts next week so I can try my chance.

Alexa:Okay you can sit Mr Silva, now class open your books on page 47 we will continue on the second world war...

Damn her voice, I can feel the passion that she puts on those words. The passion she has for her students and for teaching. But the better thing is that body and perfect face and damn that big butt she got there.

1 hour later

Bell rang and everyone starts to pack there things to leave. I do the same because I want to try that new court today but I'm stopped by Ms Kaufman.

Alexa: Mr Silva stay please. Dont worry you're not in trouble.

Everyone left and we were alone.

Alexa: So you are a little late in this class so if there is anything you need help with in history just come to my classroom and I'll offer some help.

Lucas:Thanks Ms Kaufman.

I turn way and get to the door but before I open it.

Alexa:One more thing...next time try to focus on the lesson I give not my body.

She said with a big ass smirk on her face. I just opened the door and left

I got to my car and I couldn't take that image out of my face. That smirk make me a little hard you know but come on Lucas forget about it. You have no chance with her.

I got to my car and saw 5 dudes taking pics right next to him.

Lucas:Yo GET THE FUCK OUT!!

They looked at me and got away fast. They looked scared. I dont want to be a bad guy on my first day so I'll be nice.

Lucas:What were you doing?

???:We were taking pics with your car because the coach doesn't want poor man in the team of basketball.

Lucas:Are you good at basketball?

???:We are not the best but we're good.

Lucas:Come to my house I have a court there we can play.

???:Wait you have a court? Man why are you millionaire or billionaire.

Lucas:No it was a surprise of my parents now let's go just follow my car.

They got in their cars and we went to my house. When we got there, nobody was home so we got to the court and they had their jaws dropped to the floor.

Lucas:So I think this is a good place for our training?

???:Training?

Lucas:Yeah we will train together for next week. So we will play as a team on the try outs and make coach change his mind. And by the way I never got your names.

???:Yeah sure I am Perkins but you can call me TJ, this is Enzo, that is Kenny, ATM and DJ because he makes music.

Lucas:Cool ok let's get started.

I grabbed my personal ball that I have for more than 10 years.

We started doing some runs and stretches. Then we moved to some 3 pointer and then some dunks. To end it we did 3v3.

Lucas:Well played guys go take a shower and go home alright.

They took their shower and left. At dinner my mom asked me something that reminded me of a certain blonde.

Mom:So is there any girl you have an eye son? You can tell us.

Should I tell them "I find my history teacher pretty hot" hell no I can't at least not for now.

Lucas:Not really mom but for now I am focused on having good grades and enter the basketball team.

Mom:Ok honey I know you will enter the team and you'll be the best like you were in Miami.

Dad:Yeah son make us proud by in the future enter nba alright.

I just smiled and kept eating.

Next day

I arrived at school and nobody was here. I came pretty earlier I thought but then I saw a familiar car pull over. There she was the girl that hasn't left my mind for the past days. She looked so cute and sexy.

I got out of my car and sat on the hood of the car. Waiting patiently she looked this way.

Alexa's POV

I am arriving at the school pretty earlier today but I have to grade some papers before class. And I need to get my mind off that hot student named Lucas, I think.

He gave him the idea of joining because he would be wet and that is so damn hot. I actually put on a dress today just to show more to him. I want to tease him.

When I get to the parking lot I see a Bugatti parked. Oh my god that's him for sure. Should I invite him? I would love too so he could kiss me and we could have some fun before starting class. Oh my god I am getting wet just thinking of it. But I need an excuse. I can ask him to come so he can get some work and some extra help. Ok that's the idea.

I got out of my car grabbed my bag and saw him sitting on the hood of his car. Damn that is so hot and cool. Ok here's goes nothing.

Alexa:Hey Mr Silva.

He looked up from his phone.

Lucas:Hey Ms Kaufman, How you doing?

Alexa:Great how about you?

Lucas:I'm pretty good, better now that your here ma'am.

His he trying to tease me. I'll tease him back then.

Lucas' POV

She started getting closer and whispered to my ear.

Alexa:Why do I make you feel better Lucas?

She is teasing me back hold on I am the man here, so I am in control. I took a bit of confidence and grabbed her butt.

She gasped but didn't say a word. We were there in the parking lot like two horny teenagers.

Lucas:I think we should go to your classroom baby.

I don't know where I took all this confidence but hey it's working.

She nodded grabbed my hand and pushed me inside the school. When we got to the classroom, she pushed me against the door and...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
162K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
155K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
290K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...