The Tales Of Sultanat ✔

By ayesh1love

❝ In a war, one loses while the other proclaims victory. But in the battle for the crown, they lost their hea... More

Introduction
Prologue
Character Aesthetics
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
New Story
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
Thank you
New name!

5

3.1K 235 17
By ayesh1love

***

Night had filled the world with darkness as if trying to conceal the hostility of humans. To cover up the violence that was to make peace. It was the cruel truth, for peace, violence and hostility had to take place.

The two were complementary. Peace and Violence.

Sultant was known for their deadly attacks on their opponents. Though they hadn't done many as it was not needed most of the time. Their name and fear was enough for handling the one who ever tried to oppose them. Their initial days were full of attacks and field work.

Mubashir and Ayesha had joined some years back and since then they had only one such big mission and the current one was their second field work. This time it was different, more risky as the two would be the leaders. This time Sultan would not accompany them.

Her eyes glanced at her reflection in the mirror. The dark look in her eyes still lingered...mockingly staring her. Her inside was dark, there was no light or maybe she thought that. The black leather jacket and the black denim with black boots were making her look powerful but only she knew what she was from inside.

She stepped outside the main door only to find him standing near the car. His hands folded on his chest while his all black look making him look dangerous. His eyes took a look at the girl in front of him,'scarlet'. The one everyone feared, shadow of her father.

“Let's go.” She said coming in font of him.

“Assalamoalaikum.” His reply was full of sarcasm making her roll her eyes and reply to his greeting. He smirked lightly and entered the car followed by him. He didn't want her to come alone, he couldn't risk that.

“Things are in the backseat. Don't let them know who you are.” He said making her nod and look forward. The only thing her mind could think of was how to kill the man behind the attack on her father. Her rage had no bounds, and she knew it would be uncontrollable to stand in front of him.

Ayesha was to be taken to the leader of this whole racket by one of their man who was a disguised as one of the supplier of girls. She had to be veiled and distract the leader until Mubashir and the other men who were with them tackled the others things.

“Leader this is the woman I was talking about. She is a new face and has all that would be of our use. She would be a grate deal for us.” The man who took Ayesha in spoke. It was all heard by Mubashir too. He was trying to handle the men outside as fast he could.

“Hmm... I see. From where did you get her.?” The leader who was a man of his late thirties spoke with lusty eyes making her insides turn with disgust. She could imagine what torture these filthy people would have done on those innocent girls. Her anger boiled and the only thing she wanted was to kill him.

“From a mall.” The man spoke.

“I see.” the leader nodded and took a step towards Ayesha. The man ran his finger on her shoulder...it creeped her out and more made her furious.

“Take this out.” the man gestured towards her veil. For a second she felt her breathing stop. There was still no news of Mubashir and this man was asking her to undo her veil.

“No...no, no Ayesha...no don't we are coming.” She heard Mubashir's panicked voice. How long could she handle this she knew not. On the other hand Mubashir and their men had almost tackled the men outside the room.

“You two come with me now.” she heard him shouting and sighed in relief mentally.

“I said take out the veil.” The leader snapped making her frown.

“Leader, I have pictures of some other girls. You can see her later...in your bedroom.” Their spy tried to change the topic but the man was adamant on seeing her face.

“Ayesha we are almost there...wait for some time.” She once again heard him.

“Now.” the leader shouted.

“Sir she is drugged, we” the man couldn't even complete as the leader glared at him. The sweat beads on his forehead didn't go unnoticed by Ayesha. She mentally prepared herself...trying not to panic and mess up.

Seeing no response from her the leader tried to remove her veil. But before that she herself pulled it up making the man stumble back.

“Scarlet!” A gasp escaped his mouth seeing her. She saw his motion as he tried to take his gun out. She didn't a blink of eye in taking out her gun and aim it on him. He stopped seeing the gun pointed at himself. Their spy too took out his gun and immediately aimed it at him.

“You?” The leader was taken aback. The sudden loud thud of door being open made their heads snap towards it. There he stood, in all his glory, the MK. His gun pointed straight at the leader. Realization dawned on him that he was doomed now, he had no idea about the attack.

“You think you won? He won't let you win.” The man spat and tried to pull out his gun making the men around him lunge forward and hold him.

“You won't ever win.” He again spoke with disgust.

“Shut up.” Ayesha shouted and punched him across his jaw. The punch was so hard that another moment the bulky man was lying on the floor.

“Take him out.” Mubashir ordered.

“Well done.” He patted their secret agent's shoulder, and he nodded in response.

“I asked you not to lift your veil.” As they were moving out he spoke.

“Didn't you hear him? He would have suspected me.” She replied.

“But what if something had happened to you?” He was really scared when the leader asked her to lift the veil. Anything could have happened. She was his responsibility, and he couldn't risk her. He had made sure to give the least dangerous thing to her, but she was she had to risk her life. It was fortunate that the leader couldn't do anything.

“Nothing happened right...and besides I am not a kid so keep your fake concern to yourself.” Replying in her usual rude tone she sat in the passenger seat. He shook his head and entered next in the driving seat.

“This is not fake concern.'' He mumbled in anger and decided to stay silent. Correcting her was worse than breaking a mountain...but this time he really was angry, didn't want her hurt. She was his responsibility.

“Are you hurt anywhere?” Mubashir asked as soon as Ayesha got down the car after they reached Sultan's place.

“I am fine...you?” She asked.

“Fine.” He replied shortly.

How stupid she is!

He mentally whispered. He was fighting with all those goons who were loaded with weapons. It was obvious to get an injury. He was stabbed on his thigh and a bullet had touched his left arm. The blood was oozing out but Ayesha was too blind in anger to see that. Not that he wanted her too.

“It's done...take care.” The doctor said and went out while he laid on the bed and closed his eyes.

Everything that occurred few hours before started to move in his mind like a film. They had entered the place after killing their men on the main entrance. Something really was fishy. There were only few men inside too. While fighting, it seemed as if the other gang was aware about their arrival...it wasn't tough to handle them. They surrendered easily as if it all was a plan. They were able to rescue the girls easily. He wondered if it there was some bigger plan and this whole fiasco was just to divert the attention.

“Mobi...are you even listening to me?” His mother spoke, and he nodded in yes with an innocent smile like he had done nothing.

“You know what... I hate you.” His mother said and tears started to flow down her wrinkled cheeks.

“Ammi...please don't cry. I am sorry I will be careful from next time.” He said softly.

“No, you always say that...you are my only child mobi… I cannot lose you” She said holding his face in her hands.

“Nothing will go wrong ammi.”

She sighed and hugged him. His head rested on her chest while she patted his back like he was a baby. The warmth and protective feeling was overwhelming him, it felt like he was away from all his concern. The mere touch of her soft hands was enough to calm him. He had lost count of the time she had cried in his worry and every time it would hurt him. He couldn't even neglect his work too and his mother knew that too.

But then mother's concern is a never ending thing.
_____

Entering the silent house she looked around. The morning was about to approach making her sigh. It took them the whole night.

She was quite worried about the thing that had happened, including the words of the man. Mubashir too was behaving oddly...he could have let her fight with them, but he sent her to the main leaders if he wanted her to be out of it.

In the haze, she got freshen up and hit the bed. She didn't know how long she slept but when she woke up there was an uneasy feeling of oversleeping. Descending the stairs she looked at her mobile phone which was showing the time of late noon.

“Assalamoalaikum and good afternoon aapi.” She heard Sahir's voice as soon as she stepped in the kitchen.

“Walekum asslam...where is baba?” She asked taking a bite of toast.

“He is in his study.” Sahir replied stirring the food on the stove.

“Are you hurt anywhere?” Sahir asked turning towards her.

“No I am fine... I will tell you the details later.” She said sitting.

“I know everything... Mobi bhai told me.” Sahir said taking out the brunch in a plate making her roll her eyes on his name.

“By the way aapi...how did he get injured?” Sahir asked forwarding her the food making her eyes go wide.

“What? He got injured?” She asked in utter shock.

“You don't know?” Sahir was shocked too.

“I asked him...he said that he was fine.” She said taking a bite of the food while her mind was still on him.

“No...he got stabbed in his leg and maybe a bullet had touched his arm.” Sahir said and suddenly she started coughing badly.

“What?” She shouted after sipping water making Sahir nod.

“He didn't tell me. Is it necessary for him to act as if he is so strong?” She spoke with irritation clear in her voice.

“I am leaving.” she said finishing her food.

“Where?”

“Aani's place.” She said and went out of the kitchen.

“Assalamoalaikum aani.” she said cheerfully and hugged Safina from behind.

“Walekum asslam...what a surprise.” Safina said and turned towards her.

“Aani how's your health?” She asked holding her hand.

“I am fine but Mobi.” Safina said and took a sigh.

“Where is he?”

“In his room...give him a good dose.”

She got up and proceeded towards his room and without caring about knocking she entered the room. Mubashir was sitting on the edge of his bed with a first aid box and was doing something with his arm. Probably dressing it.

“Mr Mubashir Khan...what the hell do you think of your self?” She asked in a hard tone which made him turn his head with a jerk.

“You?”he said with a raised eyebrow.

“I asked you if you were hurt...you said no. Then what the hell is this?” She shouted pointing towards his exposed fresh wound.

“Do you always need to act like you are so strong...you are powerful and all those f*****g things.” She said in anger. All those irritations, worry and anxiety lashing on him.

“Listen I didn't want you to know...because of what you are doing right now.” He said in equal annoyance making her roll her eyes.

Taking the bandage and cotton from his hand she started cleaning his wound. Carefully and softly...while his eyes were on her...trying to understand what actually she was.

“Don't act smart. And don't you dare lie to me.” she said and tied the bandage tightly making him wince.

“Ayesha give him some slaps too...he doesn't listen to me.” Safina said entering the room. While Mubashir gave a look of disbelief to his mother.

“Leave it ani I don't talk to mentally disabled people.” She said passing a smirk his way making him scowl perfectly.

“Aani will you teach me that recipe.” She said and the duo started walking outside...ignoring him who was looking at them with wide eyes.

“Ammi...let me remind you I am your son.” He shouted and both of them turned around giving him a pointed look. He threw his hand in air but flinched by the immense pain that shot in his arm.

“Great!”

_______

Assalamoalaikum readers...how are you?

Please readers vote and comment...it really means a lot.

It motivates the writer to write good chapters.

And your comments always help us to do better.

So I request you to kindly hit the star button and comment.

And do you like the characters?...which one is your favourite?

If you guys have any suggestion you can pm me...your positive remarks are always welcome.

NOTE - NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED ONLY IF THERE ARE 10 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER AND 5 COMMENTS

so kindly hit the star button.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 50 17
A Love Battle Between Two Royals #enemies to lovers or just #enemies to enemies -Read the introduction to understand completely and clearly- Where Av...
33.9K 1.6K 94
🌶️♥️🩸 "𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡," 𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙙. _______________ In which Gwendolyn Bird, beaten and bruised by the death of her brother, meets a dark...
58.4K 1.6K 63
In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruthless mafia boss; two worlds come crashin...
461K 16.5K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...