Beyblade Kai Hiwatari - I'm t...

By ladypeach7

Kai is now 20 years old. His grandfather died and left a legacy, only if he married until he turns 21. Tysons... More

Want someone different!
Party!!!
Kai meets Alesia
The sleepover
End of a friendship?
The story of the queen
Father and son conflikt
Door intercom discussion
Little Master has grown up
He got a girl!
The contract
A billionaire can have everything
Don't mess with the queen
Wedding night
Waited 7000 years
Not a blood relative
I will never forgive you
Into the unknown
At the breakfast
Tyson and Hilary
I will give you love
Does she know it?
She knows
But of course, you just friends!
Just a joke!
Your wife is dead!
Kai, Tyson and Google
You're not weak
Wrong script
Alesia knows
We need a plan
A cup of coffee
New prey
Still no result - A friend from the past
Black is back / Ready for battle
Before the battle
Everyone has secrets
The battle
The last battle

Fight with a surprise

832 30 7
By ladypeach7

Alesia takes her clothes on and runs to the garden, where the battle should be. She can hear them from afar. Friction from their blades is so strong that it smells like burned metal.

Tyson: Come on, Dragoon.

Dragoon: ROAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

Kai: Go, Dranzer.

Dranzer: SCREAAAAAAAAAK!!!

The scene looks like 2 years ago. The two boys fight each other and get hurt badly. Other friends stand around them and watching.

Alesia: *can't believe what she is sees* HEY, YOU TWO! STOP IT!

Tyson: Stay out of it, Alesia! *gets a hit, falls on the ground and growls angry* Oh, yeah! Is that all what you got?

Kai: *smirks darkly* No my friend it's just the beginning. You will pay for calling me a dog.

Max: *worried* Kai stop it!

Ray: Come on guys. That's enough.

Kai: Shut up, Ray! *gives the order to Dranzer* Blazing Gigs Tempest!

He's depicted guiding a flame with the middle and index fingers of his right hand which he ignites as flaming wings on his back. This initiates a two-phase attack and the wings explodes into a shower of burning feathers which rain upon the battlefield.

Dragoon gets trapped.

Tyson: *growls and calls on Dragoon* Come on, Dragoon! Galaxy Turbo Twister.

Dragoon creates a tornado and gets free of Dranzer's feathers.

Kai: *growls and yells quickly* Blazing Gigs Attack.

The move slices completely and cleanly through Dragoon's windy tornado.

Alesia can't take it anymore. Seeing her 3rd cousin hurt, and how the best friends are fighting each other, is too much for her.

Alesia: *takes out her blade and launcher with 9-inch ripcord* Ok, boys! You give me no other choice.

Kai and Tyson and the others look confused and stunned at her.

Tyson: Alesia, what?

Alesia: *pulls the ripcord* Let it rip! *her blade hits Tyson's and Kai's to stay apart from each other*

Dragoon: ROAAAR!

Dranzer: SCREAAAK!!!

Tyson and Kai can only watch the scene, while Alesia's blade hits them at every approach they try.

Alesia: FROST!

A Bit-Beast appears, that looks like Dranzer. The feathers are blue and white and everyone can feel the freezing cold.

Tyson: *stunned* You are kidding me, right? *turns to Kai* Another Dranzer?

Kai: *can't believe what he sees* It can't be! I have the only Dranzer.

Max: *excited* Woah, cool! I have a great name. Frostic Dranzer.

Ray: Max! Focus now. There has to be an explanation. Kenny? *turns to him*

Kenny: *tries to find some files in his computer* I'm already trying to find something.

Dizzi: Sorry, Chief. But I have found nothing about that.

Kai: *growls and gives the order to Dranzer* Kick her out, Dranzer!

But Dranzer doesn't obey him. Instead of fighting, he bows scared in front of Frost. Dragoon does the same thing. Everyone can see how Dragoon and Dranzer tremble with fear.

Tyson/ Kai: *both are stunned and look worried at their Bit-Beasts* Dranzer/Dragoon!?

Frost looks proud holds her head up.

Alesia: Frost! Finish it!

Frost: Screaaak! *attacks them and kicks the blades, so that they land on the ground and not circle anymore* SCREAAAK! *gets back into her blade and jumps to Alesia, who catches her*

Everyone looks spreachless at her. Kai growl, that he knows now that he is not the only owner, who has a phoenix Bit-Beast.

Tyson: *walks to her and stops in front of her* Alesia? *grabs her by the shoulders and shakes her* You're a blader? I thought you are a little girl, that needs to be protected. *turns to Hilary* Like her!

Everyone looks at Hilary.

Hilary: *growls angry and yells* HEY! Stop looking at me! I'm not weak!

Tyson: *rolls his eyes and turns back to his cousin and shakes her again* Explain me, what is going on now!

Alesia: *sighs* Ok, I'm a blader. *shows her Beyblade to them, so that everyone can see a Frostic Dranzer* And I'm the owner of the Queen of all Bit-Beasts.

Everyone: *shocked* The Queen of all Bit-Beasts!!!

Kai doesn't like it and narrows angry his eyebrows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 1 11
Three years ago, a boy named Max was infected with a genetically engineered strain of the vampire virus. Now 20 years old, he sets off on a journey w...
2.5K 30 13
{Beyblade, dark, drama, no pairing, rewrite} Cleopatra accidentally hits Tyson with her car, and because of that she loses her job. It's all Tyson's...
3K 77 13
8 months. 8 months of him suffering, and them finding him. But, what did he go through? Will he ever be him again? And what else is he gonna go throu...
2.6K 84 15
What if the person whom he thought that he would never meet again becomes the most important person of his life? What if she fell for the person she...