Amara's Niece

By Edenwinchester02

Sequel to Chuck's Daughter Eden is the first creation. She's The goddess of life and creation. She is now ac... More

Amara's Niece
Balthazar
Goddess of truth
Clap Your Hands If You Believe
Oh Death
French Mistake (Part 1)
French Mistake (Part 2)
Wedding bells
****A/N****
Time after time
The Prophet Kevin
Hunteri Heroici
SKIPITTY SKIP SKIP (READ ALL OF THIS)
First Born
Mark of Dean
Metatron
Back in Black
Deanmon
Welcome Home Dean
Ready or NOT
Fan Fiction
Teen Dean?
BOOK OF THE DAMNED
Dear Dad
Brother?
First fights are the worst
The Horn of Joshua
Dad?
Hi Daddy
Family Reunion
Auntie Amara
The Queen is Dead
Atomic Bomb
Long Live the Queen
FINAL BOOK!
FINAL BOOK!

Take Down Amara

2.9K 71 13
By Edenwinchester02

EDENS POV* 

Dean got the Demons. I got Angel's. Sam got the witches. 

We are ready to fight. 

"Okay, Father. You know we could really use some more Archangel support... You could bring back my brothers." I said somewhat pleading

"I thought you were God now. Why don't YOU?" He said.

"Don't you think I've tried... I've tried everything. Raphael, Michael, Gabriel... I can't bring them back and I don't know why."

"Well. All in good time I suppose...God." He smirked and then walked away.

"LUCIFER!" I yelled. He popped up in front of me. "Could you go get my sword from Heaven please." 

"Why do I keep doing things for you? You did lock me back in the cage. Shouldn't you, you know, own me-" 

"You killed Gabriel..." I cut him off.

He looked at me with wide eyes, "I'll be right back with that sword."

Then he flew away. He came back with my sword and I started to polish it. "What do you think you're doing?" I heard the voice of my father ask. "Preparing for battle with Amara," I answered like it was the dumbest question  I had ever heard. "You aren't fighting with us." He said. I put my sword down. "What in hells bells are you talking about?" I said my eyes igniting. 

"Death told us the prophecy. Amara will kill you. I lost you once I won't let it happen again." My father said. "LIKE HELL. This is how we got here in the first place. Screw the prophecy. I am fighting for my world. You can't stop me." 

"For once I agree with Dad Eddie," Luce said. "I don't want you getting hurt either." He then pulled out my tablet. "Luce don't... Please, Lucifer!" My father held up his hand and I was frozen. Then luce started to read. "Zara fina a la ieno zod a fara meta creo coro lino trifeo metricaza." The blue fire lit around me and I felt the familiar pain. I cried out and my eyes began to bleed. "FATHER PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!" I cried.

"I'm sorry Eddie. But I have to protect you. I'll make it up to you after we take down Amara."

Time Skip>>>>>

It went wrong. 

I can feel it. 

I used the little bit of power I had to tilt over the bear that was on the table. It was just enough to douse the flames and allow me to escape. 

I have to save them. Even if I die trying. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 8K 43
~COMPLETED~ As a hunter with a colourful past, (y/n) is trying desperately to track down and neutralise the monster that ruined her childhood whilst...
15.5K 321 27
Castiel, Angel of the Lord, discovers two things one day. One, he has a Soulmate. Two, her name is Nevelyn Winchester. She is Sam and Dean's Paternal...
103K 3.9K 53
Book 2 // REVOKE - An Original SPN Story Jackie Kaiser has trained and hunted for her entire life in order to build up her reputation as the notoriou...
95.8K 2.6K 34
❝ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ... sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ. ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ sᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ. ɪ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ, sᴇᴀʀᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ...