Eret, son of Eret x reader; L...

By Potter_Hanna

You meet Eret one day when Hiccup disappears right before a dragon race. Astrid needed help with finding him... More

Chapter 1: Ugh, dragon trappers
Chapter 3: You, again?
Chapter 4: Captured... or?
Chapter 5: Seeing things in a new light
Chapter 6: the chief is dead
Chapter 7: Berk in flames... But, not really
Chapter 8: Trauma brings people together
Chapter 9: A boy my own age
Chapter 10: Meeting the family
Chapter 11: flying 101
Chapter 12: new friends
Chapter 13: deep talk
Chapter 14: Emberrasing secret
Chapter 15: marriage sucks...
Part 16; Behind their backs
Part 17; A date?
Part 18: Eret is asking for advice
Part 19: Dragon race
Part 20: so close
Part 21: Hiccups bright ideas
Part 22: Relationship? Is that what this?
Part 23: the 'experiment'
Part 24; Fears
Part 25; quality time
Part 26; Fall is harsh. Falling, is harder.
Part 27: matching pair
Part 28: numbers and more numbers
Part 29: Childish love
Part 30: Lazy day
Part 31: A perfect moment
Part 32: Testing, testing, 1,2
Part 33: meanwhile...
Part 34: surprise!
Part 35: winter is here
Part 36: Snoggletog part 1
Part 37: Snoggletog part 2
Part 38: Snoggletog part 3; storytelling
Part 39: spring is in the (h)air
Part 40: insecurities
Part 41: Erets side of things
Part 42: Kidnapped
Part 43: The plan
Part 44: alone
Part 45: the rescuers
Part 46: responsibility
Part 47: Service jobs
Part 48: stealth mode is buffering

Chapter 2: Hiccups call of distress

8K 207 1
By Potter_Hanna

Y/N POV
We land back on Berk. Hiccup immediately runs into the blacksmith where his father and Gobber is working.
-Ah! Hello Hiccup, Astrid and Y/N! He says in a happy tone. I lean towards d/n and look into their d/e/c eyes.
-I'm sorry I scared you girl/boy, I say and pet their muzzle before I let them run off somewhere and I walk into the blacksmith.
Hiccup talks to his father-I mean, TRIES to talk to his father, when Snotlout and the others walk into the blacksmith.
-Where have you been? Snotlout asks me. I look at him.
-Some dragon trappers were threatening us when we were looking for Hiccup, I say. The whole blacksmith gets quiet.
-Yeah, Hiccup says and looks at me. I nod at him.
-And they were collecting dragons for a dragon army. And they were working for someone named... Drago Bloodfist or something like that, Hiccup tells his father. Stoick stops smiling.
-I'm gonna bloody his fist with my FACE if he even touches my dragon! Tuffnut says.
-Yeah, mine too! Ruffnut says. Tuffnut sighs.
-Ugh, you're such a moron! Tuffnut says.
-Yeah, a beautiful moron, Snotlout says as he and Fishlegs looks at Ruffnut and wiggle their eyebrows.
-Eugh! Gross, I say and punch Snotlout in the middle of his head with the handle of a nearby battle axe.
-Drago Bludvist? He asks.
-Yeah. You know him? Hiccup asks. Stoick walks out of the blacksmith and looks around. Then he looks at me.
-Tell everyone to send their dragons to the stables, he tells me. I nod.
-But dad-Now! Stoick interrupts Hiccup and they walk away.
-C'mon guys, lets get these dragons into safety, I tell my friends. Astrid runs after Hiccup.
-Ok people! You heard the chief, get your dragons inside! Snotlout says as he guides the scared people running around.

I run around, helping families make their dragon fit inside their houses or sending them to the stables, I also instruct them to be very careful while moving outside of the village.
I just hope that Drago doesn't know his way here...

After a while, I see Astrid and Hiccup flying away from Berk.
-What the... I say.
-Didn't Stoick Just tell us to not fly from the island? Fishlegs ask. I let out a huff.
-Yes. And we'll stay here, unless Stoick gives us permission! I say and give the gang a look.
Suddenly Gobber comes running towards us.
-Saddle up! Stoick said that we're going to fetch Hiccup, he says. Snotlout smirks at me, and I glare back. We all mount our dragons and meet Stoick up by the stables.
-Everyone here? He asks. I nod .
-Good. Now let's go! He says and takes the lead.
We fly and fly and suddenly we hear an explosion of some kind.
-That sounds like a zippelback! Fishlegs says.
-It's Hiccups sword! I say.
-Then no time to loose! Snotlout says and flies past me and Stoick.
-Hey, come back here! I say, flying after him to look if he doesn't do something stupid. We get closer to a boat and Snotlout picks up Hiccup from the boat.
-Hey, What are you doing!? Hiccup asks irritated.
-I'm saving you of course! He says with pride.
-Snotlout! We're going back to the ship! I say.
-Ugh, fine! Why do you always get to lead? He asks as we turn around.
-Because I'm older than you, I say and smile teasingly at him. But suddenly I see a net flying past me.
-D/n! Dodge the nets! I say as she moves swiftly through them. I reach the boat and look angrily around.
-Hey! Would you stop that!? I ask and see a familiar face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 753 11
Y/n Carefree L/n the Third. That's you. A royal and a great warrior. And you are about to fall in love with those devious creatures.. Those crazy ter...
1.6K 69 15
After the romantic flight with Astrid, Hiccup and Toothless leave as they planned to. Astrid tells Stoik that Hiccup left and wasn't going to come ba...
37K 1.1K 17
ᯐ 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟑 ( 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙾𝙽: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳 ) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐖...
6.7K 154 25
Hiccup's life has been a crazy rollercoster, experiencing all of the wonder and trauma of it all. But despite everything, he has got no regrets. In t...