One Piece x Reader

By Erza0019

(__) is many things. She's kind, lovable, friendly, and beautiful. They say when people look at her they can'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Just some info
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Quick Question
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Where the story may go
Special Heart Of Gold
Special Gold
Special Film Z
Special Adventure of Nebulandia
Boss Luffy Historical Special
Special 780-782
Special Hand Island Adventure
Boss Luffy Historical Special
Christmas Special
Question
Stampede
Valentine's Day Special
Special Straw Hat Chase
Quesion
Halloween Special
Happy Holidays!!!!

Chapter 110

6.5K 159 16
By Erza0019

(__) POV

"How do you know (__)?" Nami asked confused.
"Are you Sanji's sister?" Chopper asked.
"Reiju what are you doing?" Yonji yelled.
"I'm helping out an old friend!" Reiju yelled back. "You should show more respect!"
"I didn't know it was her!"
"Okay now can I have it?" Reiju asked turning her attention to Luffy and Ace.
"Can you have what?" I asked.
"Looks like they are an Armored-Stone fish from the Boiling Sea, didn't they?"
"What? How did you know?" Chopper asked.
"How this venom works is unique." Reiju said walking over to there bodies. "They must be greedy. It could even kill a Giant instantly."
"Do you have an antidote?" I asked worriedly as Chopper cried.
"Yes I do." She said going on her hands and knees facing Ace.
"Because this venom is one of my favorite." She said licking her lips.
"What are you gonna do?" Chopper asked.
"Let's have it."
"Eh?! Reiju what are you doing!?" I yelled blushing and feeling a little jealous. After kissing Ace she licked her lips and  did the same with Luffy.
"What?!?! Whoa-whoa-whoa!! If you suck up venom like that, you're gonna die!!!" Chopper yelled.
"I'm so jealous!! I wish I could have switched places with him. Even though my lips are gone!!"
Once she was done with Luffy she let out a satisfied breath.
"What?!?!?!?!?"
"They're healed!" I said stunned.
"You sucked it all out? Are you alright?" Chopper asked.
"Yes, of course. I'm Poison Pink." She said getting up and walking away. "It was delicious."
"What happened?!" Ace asked jumping to a sitting position.
"Ace you're okay!!" I yelled pushing him back down with a hug.
"I'm not sure what happened but you should greet me like this every morning."
"Idiot! You almost died!" I said tearing up.
"I did?! I'm sorry for worrying you." He said while patting my head.
"What?! What happened?!?"
"Luffy!!!!!"
"I'm so relieved!" Carrot yelled hugging him.
"Thank goodness you're alright!" I said relieved. I got up to a sitting position while still on Ace and tried to go to Luffy but Ace wouldn't let me go.
"Don't go. Not yet. I never get to hold you like this." He said blushing a little. I nodded my head as a response also blushing like Ace.
"Sanji!!!" Luffy yelled out of nowhere.
"She's a woman!" Chopper said.
"Oh right. Who is this?"
"Luffy, she saved your life." Brook answered.
"What? Thank you for... what again?"
"You don't have to thank me. I'm glad to help (__) out after all she did for Sanji." Reiju answered.
"All I did for Sanji?" I questioned.
"What's that suppose to mean? What did (__) do for Sanji? She only met him two years ago." Nami asked confused.
"We actually met a long time ago." I said.
"Eh?!?!?!"
"But what did I do for Sanji? I only met him once as a kid."
"You helped him out during the bad times. You were the only other person other than our mother to care for him. He used to tell me that the thought of you helped him get through out father's torture and that he one day he dreamed to meet you again. It's a shame though that he won't be able to see you again. After he gets married he'll become part of the Charlotte family. Goodbye (__)."
"I will get Sanji back!! He's still my friend!" Luffy yelled before Reiju left the ship. Reiju didn't say anything but jump back on board her own ship.
"I'll pretend that I didn't see anything for now." Reiju said once onboard her ship.
"Yeah, we don't wanna cause trouble and break off our brother's marriage." Yonji added. "We'd best tred lightly."
And with the Germa 66 sailed away leaving us alone.
"Okay we should get going." Nami said. "On our way though do you mind explaining us how you know Sanji?"
"Sure."

After explaining my history with Sanji and a bit of sailing we finally ended up in one of the many islands in Totta Land. As we were hiding from one of the TARTES Luffy, Ace, and Chopper disappeared, probably running off into the city.
"Are you done yet?" Pekoms asked Nami, Carrot and I. Nami had changed into a short red and white dress with a large pink bow in the back. Carrot changed into a short green dress with an orange tied under her breasts.
"Wow! It's so cute!" Nami said happily.
"You look so nice Nami!" Carrot said and I nodded in agreement. "Hey, look! My costume looks quite nice too, right?"
"You look gorgeous!" I answered.
"You look really pretty too (__)!" Carrot complimented.
"Yeah, it's so cute on you!" Nami agreed.
"Thank you."
I changed into a white and blue dress with a large hole in the middle of my chest that exposed my breasts. The sleeves were white with a blue stripe at the top and hung on my arms instead of my shoulder. I had a brown belt around my waist and a layer of blue underneath the white part of the dress. My hair was tied in a side ponytail and I had blue socks and brown boots to match.

"It's gonna take another day to get to Sanj so let's go get some food now." I said.
"Okay yay!" Carrot said running to the railing.
"You sure do know a lot about this place (__). How come?" Nami asked.
"Oh that's because I came here about three years ago."
"What?!?! You came here and left alive?!?!" Pekoms and Pedro said surprised.
"Mhm. I was kept a secret that's why. Plus I only stayed for a few days so it wasn't that hard."
"Wow! You really are amazing (__)!" Nami said amazed.
"Thank you, Nami."
"I'll stay in the ship since they know my face but I love chocolate. Get me some!" Pekoms said. "Oi, Straw Hat, Fire Fist! If you're gonna go, stop wasting time and put on your disguise!!"
"Oh we forgot to tell you Luffy, Chopper, and Ace already left to town." I said calmly.
"Eh?!?!? What do you think will happen if they find out I brought you guys here?!"
"Don't worry Ace put on a shirt and we'll know where they were soon." I said smiling. And just like I said screams could be heard from within the city. "There they are!"
"Screw you!!!"

We all ran into city to find a very bloated Ace, Luffy, and Chopper sitting on the floor in front of an eaten building while a crowd of people watched.
"Is that..." Nami began.
"A carpet?" Carrot finished.
"Oh crap!" I said hiding in an alleyway. It's Pudding! What am I going to do?!?!? If she sees me the plan is over!
"Look what they have done to your cafe!" I heard the cop say to Pudding. I peeked my head out a bit to watch the scene unfold.
"I can't believe this! How could you leave this much? This isn't what we agreed to! Gee!" Pudding said puffing out her cheeks. "You have to finish it properly."
Is she lying for Chopper, Ace, and Luffy? That's nice of her but why is she doing that?
"I thought The combination of jam and biscuits and chocolate here was delicious! Here try this!" She said feeding them a piece of her building.
"Chocopolice-san, I'm sorry. The cafe will be expired soon so I asked them to eat the whole building!"
"Oh pardon me! I didn't know they were a demolition crew. Come on guys. You should've had a sign out when you were working. There were still customers, too. Well then will you excuse me."
"Yes, thank you! And I'm sorry to disturb you, everyone."
"Oh yeah! Congratulations on getting married Pudding-sama! Your wedding is approaching and you're checking in on your café? Don't work too much. We all wish for your happiness."
"Thank you!!!"
Wedding day? Pudding's getting married? Wait! Don't tell me she's the one marrying Sanji.
They all walked off following Pudding to her house.
"Where's-." Ace began but I pulled him into the alleyway I was hiding in before he could say more.
"Shh! Be quiet okay."
"(__)? What are you doing? Why are you hiding here?"
"I know Pudding. If she sees me she'll recognize me immediately. I'll follow you guys until you separate from her. Tell Nami and the others that and to not mention my name."
"Alright." He said and walked off to Nami. As everyone entered Puddings house I hid somewhere outside waiting for them to leave.

After a bit of waiting I noticed a group of chess pieces came knocking on her door.
"(__) come here!" Ace said dragging me with him. We were able to get away from the chess pieces without them seeing us giving us a chance to get some groceries. After getting the groceries we went back to the Sunny only to find Pekoms was nowhere in sight. We looked all around but couldn't find him anywhere.
"Did you find him?" Nami asked.
"No." Ace answered.
"Doing a number two, maybe? What about the bathroom?" Luffy asked.
"Oi!!!!" Chopper yelled running to us. "There's a message in the bathroom!"
We all went to the bathroom to find turn back inscribed on the wall.
"Did Pekoms right this?" Luffy asked.
"Who else would?" Ace said.
"Did somebody invade?" Carrot asked.
"Maybe he was abducted." I said.
"Maybe they found out about us." Pedro said.

After a day of sailing and some strange encounters along the way, we finally got closer to Whole Cake Island.
"Wait so Pudding gave you guys a map."
"Yes. She showed us which way to go to without getting detected by the transponder snails."
"That's nice of her."
After some more sailing and few weird encounters along the way we finally got to Whole Cake Island.
"Look! Look!" Luffy said smiling.
"It's just like you said it was!" Ace said to me.
"Here we are finally!!" Nami cheered.
"Wow, it's gigantic!! So this is where the Yonko lives! There's a cake!!!"
"The tallest whole cake is a castle where Big Mom lives." Pedro said.
"A castle?!?!" Chopper said amazed.
"Nami we'll continue on straight like this." Brook said steering the ship.
"Yes, that cape is the only place without security. We really have to thank Pudding for this. If it weren't for her, I don't know if we could've make it this far."
"You're right." I agreed.
"Hey, there's someone over there." Luffy pointed out. "Is that Sanji?! Hey!! Sanji!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.1K 57
Luffy time travels to the past. Can he change the fate of his loved ones or will he fail them again? Let's read the story to find out what happened t...
16.3K 393 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
189K 5.2K 26
Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my first book ever so will have mistakes...
4.9K 171 15
The Beauty was incomparable to any other. The Beauty exuded kindness and grace. The Beauty's smile melted hearts with eyes that shined like stars. Bu...