AWRY LOVE [1 & 2]

By MercyAlovewriter

*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my fa... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32 Pt.1*
*33 Pt.2*
*34 Pt.3*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
BOOK II!
*BOOK II: Prologue*
*BOOK II: 1*
*BOOK II: 2*
*BOOK II: 3*
*BOOK II: 4*
*BOOK II: 5*
*BOOK II: 6*
*BOOK II: 7*
*BOOK II: 8*
*BOOK II: 9*
*BOOK II: 10*
*BOOK II: 11*
*BOOK II: 12*
*BOOK II: 13*
*BOOK II: 14*
*BOOK II:15*
*BOOK II: 16*
*BOOK II: 17*
*BOOK II: 18*
IMPORTANT!!!
*BOOK II: 19*
*BOOK II: 20*
*BOOK II: 21*
*BOOK II: 22*
*BOOK II: 23*
*BOOK II: 24*
*BOOK II: 25*
*BOOK II: 26*
*BOOK II: 27*
*BOOK II: 28*
*BOOK II: 29*
*BOOK II: 30*
*BOOK II: 31*
*BOOK II: 32*
*BOOK II:33*
*BOOK 11: 34*
*BOOK II: 35*
*BOOK II: 36*
*BOOK II:37*
*BOOK II:38*
*BOOK II: 39*
*BOOK II: EPILOGUE *

*21*

1.4K 50 5
By MercyAlovewriter

I hear the door being shut at my back so I quickly folded the paper in the envelope and stuff it in my pocket. I felt his arm on my shoulder as he turns me around.

"Sorry for taking long, I had to answer a phone call."

"No it's..... it's fine."

"Sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay let's go to class. Don't want my Prezioso waiting any longer." I blushed and nodded looking down.

We got in class as I make my way to were I usually sit, next to the window. I set there and looked out the window, I wonder were Nathan sits because his never usually in class.

I turn to look at him only to find him sitting next to me, typing on his phone. I stare at him with wide eyes before tapping his shoulder. He stops typing and looks at me.

"Yes Prezioso?"

"You don't sit here and the person sitting here is coming very soon."

"I don't care." He said shrugging his shoulders. I stare at me. As he types back on his phone.

"What if he comes and sees you sitting here?"

"He will leave."

"But.."

"Larissa, please drop this." He said in a tone like his trying to calm down. Then he brought his whole attention to his phone.

I look out the window and my mind went to the mystery note I received from the strange guy in black suit. I was going to think maybe he gave it to the wrong person, but my middle name is written there and......and who will that later come from? It's probably dad, maybe he finally decided he wants me back maybe he misses me.

I have to find a way to meet him after school, I just hope he came home early from work today. I sigh at the thought of that. He finally started thinking straight, like why would you send your blood away without any notice or wrong issue.

"Larissa?"

"Yeah?"

"I have been calling you for a while now. Is there something wrong? You know you can tell me anything."

"Oh no nothing, just thinking to meet with someone after school today. Will you please take me there?"

"No problem, anything for you." I smiled and start blushing.

"Morning class. We have a new- Wow Nathan what a surprise. Why the sudden interest in my class?"

"Really? You think I would come to your class for you or your boring subject? Just pretend I'm not here."

"Nathan." I whisper yelled at him only to receive a glare in return making me quickly shut up.

"I can see you still haven't find your respect."

"I can also see you haven't seen a man in your life at the age of forty."

"Leave. My. Class. Now!!"

"I wouldn't leave but lucky, I'm in a good mood today. Larisa, let's go." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?!"

"I clearly said let's go." He repeated sternly.

"But I want to learn."

"Or should I carry you?"

"Nathan just please I need to learn, plus your money. You paid for my school fees."

"I don't care. And don't let me repeat myself again."

"Nathan, I said you should leave my class not your ugly girlfriend." I gasp at the teacher and I heard snickers coming from the students.

"With do respect mam, you have no right t-to say y-you student is u-ugly."

"Oh please, we all know the facts and as a teacher..."

"Shut that shit you call your fucken mouth or I can help you." Nathan said. Nathan stood up and grabs my wrist making our way to the door. Just when we reach the door Nathan turned around to look at the teacher.

"I thought it was the students that were crazy and jealous of her beauty, I never knew a teacher could also be jealous." With that he opens the door and we both came out. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. How could a teacher say that?

"Prezioso? Are you okay?"

"Y-yes." I look down and blush at what he said to the teacher. "I'm.... I'm not ugly right?"

"No you not. Stop allowing people to take your beauty for disadvantage."

"T-then why is everyone saying I'm u-ugly. Because the jealous person of them all lied and blindfolded everyone."

"How do you know?"

"Prezioso, you are asking too much questions, come on let's go." I nodded and followed him as he putted his arm around my shoulder.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

"Which is?"

"I already told you, you asking too many questions. Didn't I?"

***

Nathan made me skipped all my classes just to go to the park? Ugh! I'm sure Lyra would be wondering where i was.

"I think we should go back to the school." He lets out a sigh.

"Okay. You are so obsessed with your classes."

"Education comes first." That's what mom use to tell me.

"Yeah, yeah Prezioso." We got up and made our way to his car. He opens the door for me and I got in an waited for him to take his on sit. He gets in and we drove off.

***

"

What?!" I yelled in surprise when I see the students already hanging out outside the school and in the parking lot.

"Surprised?" I turn to the owner of the voice and glared at him.

"So you knew."

"You think I would want to go back to my classes?"

"How could you?! I wanted to go back to class." I said and started hitting his chest. Trust me I hate missing classes that will benefit me! Nathan holds my two small hands.

"Enough Prezioso!" He holds my hand and glares at me. I glare back and pull my hands off his big ones.

"Larry!!" To see Lyra running towards me. A smile made its way to my face. Lyra. She got to me and I hug her.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you. Nathan over here took me somewhere else." I said turning back to Nathan to glare at him.

"Oh okay." I look back at Lyra with wide eyes to see her nervous. Then it hit me. Lyra is still scared of Nathan since that day at the mall. I look down and sigh. I was really expecting her to help me fight Nathan.

"Bye!! I have to go, I'm going somewhere later on!!" Lyra said walking backwards. I wonder where.

"Okay. Bye!!" Suddenly I felt arms sneak around my waist and felt hot breath on my neck. A shiver went through my spine.

"Don't you think it's time for us to go? Prezioso?"

"I'm..... Ahem......yeah, yeah it's time." I said and quickly pushed Nathan back unexpected and quickly enter his car and set waiting for him. I hear him lowly growl before making his way to the drivers sit.

***

"We will come back tomorrow." Nathan said start turning his car key in the starter.

"No Nathan I'm sure he will be here very soon." I need to know if that letter came from him.

"Look, we have been here for like five hours waiting for who? Your father? What do you want from him so badly that you can't get tomorrow?"

"Something. I-I'l tell you when it's time. Okay? Please?"

"No, we both hungry and-" the sound of a car passing us and making its way to mom and dad's drive way cuts Nathan off. I look as dad parks his car and made his way out, I quickly came out of the car.

"Prezioso?! LARISSA!" I ignore Nathan and ran to dad.

"Dad!!" He freezes and turns around. Looking at me with wide eyes before looking around for someone or something. "Dad!! What's wrong it's just me and a friend."

"Is....is your friend old or young?"

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"Never mind, now tell me why you're here."

"You won't even give me a hug?"

"Just tell me why you're here!" He whisper yelled making me flinch and have second thought. Was it him that sent me that later?

I quickly took the envelope out and show him. Swinging it at his face with a smile in my face.

"Ain't you the one that sent me this earlier?"

"What?" He looks at me confused and quickly grab the letter from my hand. He quickly opens it and take out the letter, as he reads it. His eyes go wide.

"You the one who sent me this right?" I chuckle nervously.

"No! You have to leave now! Leave this place now and don't come back here, never again. Okay?!" He said looking around once in a while.

"But.....It....It wasn't you who sent me....the letter?"

"No!!! Now leave!!" I looked down confused and suddenly scared in realisation,

Someone is after me...

AND knows my full identify...

HI GUYS!!

NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!💋❤️💗💟💖💕😘💞👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 12.2K 37
[totally unedited and my first time at writing so I hope you guys bear with the flaws and read if you are going to] "I don't know why, but I tend to...
18K 430 17
Maya has had a rough past. From her parents dying, to being abused by her step dad, to jumping from foster home to foster home can be a lot for a tee...
508K 19.5K 58
Highest rank ~#2 in teen fiction ~ "I'm going to ruin you." "You've already ruined my reputation so, why not go farther?" ...
1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...