Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

By LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 62

2.8K 121 15
By LightWolf46

The Next Morning - Ray's POV

Katsuki attempts to leave, but I hold onto him tightly, and he chuckles amused.

"Ray, I have to get up for school." Katsuki says to me.

I bury my face into his chest with a hmpf. "Stay." I mumble.

Katsuki pets my head and I calm down and just cuddle him.

"I'm comfortable." I mumble and Katsuki pets my head.

"I know, but I have to get ready for class, and you have to get ready to go work under the firey bastard." Katsuki says to me.

I snort softly, but I let Katsuki get up.

I continue to cuddle my pillow as Katsuki watches me in amusement.

I look at Katsuki and he just smirks and kisses me and then leaves.

I set my alarm for another hour and I go back to sleep

An hour later

My alarm goes off and I grunt and get up.

I shut off my alarm and I shower and get changed into my training clothes, since my hero suit is being fixed after that mission.

I put on my mask and I put my hair up into a pony tail.

I brush my bangs to the side and I stretch.

I head downstairs and I make myself some breakfast and I read the news while eating.

I then head out and I try to ignore people, doesn't work out that way though, lots of people recognize my mask.

"I thought she died." A woman says shocked.

I smile nervously.

I just wanted to go to the train station.

Press immediately surround me and ask questions, but I stare them straight in the eye.

"I don't have the legal right to tell you what happened." I say and I push past them.

One of them follows me and I look forward, hiding my annoyance.

I get to the train station and I just stare at it. "Is it worth it?" I ask myself. "Yes." I say the sigh of defeat and I head inside.

I wait for my train as people whisper about me, I just stare forward, not in the exact mood to deal with this.

It takes half an hour for the train to get here, and yet, I stay and let others get in first, and by the time everyone else is on, there's no spots left for me that seem sanitary, so I just leave.

"Fuck Endeavor, I want to go back to bed." I say under my breath as I walk back up the steps with my hands in my pockets.

My shoulder aches and I grumble about it as I walk.

"U-Uh-" a timid guy starts nervously as he tries to confront me.

I stop walking and I look at him. "Hello." I greet.

He gulps nervously as he stands there, shaking like a leaf in the wind.

I raise an eyebrow. "Chill out, I'm just a student, not a goddess." I say to him.

He looks startled and then tries to apologize over and over again. "I'm sorry!" He repeats over and over again.

I snort softly in amusement, remembering when Izu used to do this all the time. "Stand up straight, look me in the eyes, and talk calmly." I say to him.

He tries that and he manages to look me in the eyes. "Y-Your Cascade. Everyone thought you had almost died." He says to me.

I scratch my cheek lightly. "I mean I did, but that hardly seems important to me, now please continue." I say to him

"W-Well, my little sister adores you, she's quirkless, but she thinks your so cool, and she wants to be like you, so once she's old enough, she's gonna become a police officer. And she really wants to meet you." He continues.

"What's her name?" I ask him.

"Its Ayame." The boy continues, gaining some confidence. "She's just over there with our Mom." He says pointing to the duo.

I look over and Ayame is adorable. I nod and I walk over and I kneel down in front of the little girl. "Hello Ayame. Heard you wanted to meet me." I say to her and her eyes widen and they sparkle.

"Wow! Your so amazing!" She squeals and goes on and on as I smile.

"Ayame, shouldn't you let her talk?" Her mother asks her.

"Its quite alright ma'am. I'm used to listening. My brother does this all the time. I enjoy it." I say to her and she looks surprised.

"Ray!" I hear Endeavor nearby and I just look over in the direction.

"Now what does he want?" I ask in mild annoyance.

"Who?" The little girl asks me.

I smile nervously. "My temporary boss." I say and I get up.

"Can I hug you?" She asks me.

I grin. "Why not?" I ask her and I pick her up and she hugs me, so happy.

"My daddy is scared of you." She confesses in my ear. "You beat up bad daddy's, so he's trying to be better." She says to me.

I sweat drop. "I scare full grown men?" I ask and the mother spits out her water and before it hits us, it stops in mid air, because I will it

I put the little girl down and she grins at me. "Can you visit my class to prove I've met you?" She asks me.

I look at her surprised and then I think about it for a minute. "I'm not really too free, but I can drag Endeavor with me, next Wednesday." I say to her.

"Yay!" She cheers and I ruffle her hair.

The sounds of stomping feet sound close and I tense when extreme heat goes over my head.

I look up to see fire and I stare at it. "Ma'am, I would like to politely ask you to cover your daughters ears." I say to the mother of Ayame and she nods, scared.

I turn around and I have to look up, Endeavor is like two feet away from me.

"Get out of my ass! Goddamn!" I yell at Endeavor and he looks down at me and smirks and I stare at him, unamused. "Back, go!" I say pointing to the direction of the agency.

"No." Endeavor says to me.

I look at him, a bit irritated. "What in the fuck could you want? I'm not supposed to be at your agency in like" I check my phone "twenty minutes ago." I finish, and regret goes through me. "I should have just got up with Katsuki." I mutter as I cringe as Endeavor looks so cocky. "Now I know why Tema doesn't like you that much." I say as Endeavor starts to walk away.

Inferno joins my side as I watch Endeavor. "How are you, Cascade? How's your shoulder?" Inferno asks as we walk behind Endeavor.

"Aching and sore. To be expected though, I had to walk around on crutches for a few weeks after Randy shot me in the leg." I say and Inferno nods.

"Should you really be out then?" Inferno asks worried.

I shrug, but immediately regret it and I quietly hiss as the aching gets a bit worse. "I'll be fine. Though I shouldn't have gotten out of bed today." I say and Inferno nods.

After half an hour of walking, we get to Endeavors agency and he ruthlessly trains me while Fuyumi and Natsuo watch.

When I finally get a break, I sit down and breath heavily. "Goddamn I haven't worked that hard in a while." I say as sweat pours off me.

Inferno hands me a cold water bottle and I drink it all in like, 3 seconds. "How?" Inferno asks shocked.

"I'm a water quirk user. Water is basically 96 percent of my body, the last four being bone and what food I ate this week." I say to her amused and I lay on my back in the shade.

"You shouldn't lay on the ground." Inferno says to me worried.

"I don't give a fuck." I say and she nods. "Besides, I could be laying on hot black cement and I still wouldn't care." I say to her.

Inferno just looks worried as Natsuo talks back to his father and then leaves in a huff.

I pull out my phone and text Shoto to text Natsuo and he replies with 'ok'.

Fuyumi trails after her brother, worried and Endeavor just sighs.

I glance over at him for a moment as he walks over and I pull myself to sit up.

Endeavor sits in front of me on the porch. "Ray, do you think I could repent for what I did to my children?" Endeavor asks me.

"They have reasons why they don't like you. But unlike Randy, you didn't kill their mother, you put her into a mental institution, when it was you who drove her crazy in the first place, way to go." I say the last part sarcastically and he looks a bit down at that. "What you can do to fix what you broke, would be trying to have a family dinner once a week or every two ta three weeks. It worked with me bonding with my cousins, though Aunt May forced me to come." I mutter the last part and I shudder as I think about how she scared god into me. "You can actually try to get to know your kids, find out what they like, what they hate, don't use what they hate against them. With Shoto its gonna be harder, but I'm one of his close friends, so I know pretty much everything about everything." I say and Endeavor looks a bit hopeful.

"Family dinner? Only Fuyumi can cook." Endeavor says to me.

"Its not a problem, I know how to cook, considering I cook for 21 other teenagers every day with monstrous appetites. Besides, just pass it off as training." I say with a shrug.

"What can't you do?" Inferno asks in disbelief at that.

"Not get shi in places that I need the most at the most inconvient time in my life." I say to her and she nods. "I can go into a long list of what I can't do, by then Katsuki will show up and deny all of it." I say and Inferno nods.

Endeavor does some thinking and I just lay back down and scroll through Instagram on my phone.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to have a family dinner. Your going to cook, and Inferno is going to help." Endeavor says to us.

"What?" Inferno asks nervously. "I can't cook!"

I shrug. "I'm chill with that." I say as I continue to scroll through Instagram when a picture of me and Katsuki cuddling each other in our sleep, appears on my feed, I look at the username, sure enough, it was Mina. "Goddamn it Mina." I say and Inferno looks confused and she sees the picture, then looks at me, the picture, me, the picture and I sit up and exit out of Instagram.

I text Shoto about the dinner and I have to convince him to do it of course, but eventually I do it.

Then Endeavor continues to train me for hours, and once he's done for the day, I breath heavily as I bend over on my knees, sweating like crazy.

"Father, your pushing her too hard." Fuyumi says worried.

"Nope, I'm fine." I say to her as I wave her off. "I've worked myself harder." I say to her.

Fuyumi looks worried, but I stand up straight and I stare Endeavor evenly in the eye.

"I assume we're done?" I ask and Endeavor nods.

"I assume your coming back tomorrow?" Fuyumi asks me.

I nod. "Kinda have to." I say to her and she nods.

I grab my phone from the porch and I head back to U.A.

I head to my dorm room and Katsuki attempts to hug me, but I push his face back. "I'm sweaty, smelly and disgusting, I'm gonna shower, then we can cuddle." I say to Katsuki who looks at me amused.

Katsuki moves my hands and kisses me and pulls back. "Alright, but you have homework to do after your shower." Katsuki says to me amused.

I cringe. "Shit." I say and Katsuki looks at me amused.

I go into my bathroom to shower and I do, once I get out, there are clothes on the counter for me.

I change into Katsuki's black skull T-shirt and a pair of my sweatpants.

I leave the bathroom and start on my homework while Katsuki lays across my lap.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 164 12
Since [Y/N] Hikari was a young boy, he aspired to be a hero; unfortunately for him, his farther is the notorious villain known as Oni. And despite hi...
7.1K 34 10
Literally read the title it gives it away * I do not own My Hero Academia or any of the characters in the anime or manga all rights go to the writer...
47.9K 698 40
i do not own any of these characters.
203K 1.5K 7
(all of the characters belong to their rightful owners)