𝑳𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑽𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏...

By kwlyin

【X F E M! Readers】 DISCONTINUED!! turned into a Jotaro X Reader oneshot book but there's some other jjba cha... More

Under Editing
Airplane and Bug ~> star platinum
Cherry ~> Kakyoin
"So... what are we?" pt. 2 ~> Jotaro
Chocolate Cake~> Tonio X Reader
Cafe ~> Jotaro X Reader
Lucky Charm ~> Josuke X Reader
Isbored (part 1) ~> stardust crusaders x reader
Isbored (pt.2) ~> Stardust Crusaders
Childish Acts ~> Jotaro x Reader
Teddy Bear
to my first (jotaro x reader)
Instagram (I)
Instagram (II)
Instagram (III)
Instagram (IV)
Instagram (V)
Instagram (VI)
Instagram (VII)

"So... what are we?" ~> {Jotaro}

9.8K 208 477
By kwlyin

modern au
but Jotaro still has Star Platinum cos he's bby and Reader could see sp.

y/n's pov

It was a Sunday morning. I was walking to the grocery store, sent by my mom on this quest to fish her some ingredients for dinner.

I arrived at the door, which was automatic. I stepped in and was hit with a fresh aroma from the flowers present in front of me.

Pushing my cart in front of me, I saw a familiar guy... not just any familiar guy, but it just had to be the school's delinquent.

I looked away trying to avoid attention. Frankly, I was a little afraid of him. But, I mean like who isn't? He legit towers over everyone, he has a horrible reputation at school... even the teachers are scared of him and not only that but he gives off an imitating feel. I shivered at the thought and turned my cart around for a detour. I could just come back for the cabbage.

Noodle bowls (4) check
Eggs
Cabbage

I ran down the list, it was simple, as we were just going to eat unhealthy for a day. I ran down to the dairy aisle. Frick... I forgot my jacket. You know what just fuck it imma go in. I planned to make this quick anyways. Just run in grab the eggs and run out... all in a minute.

I reached out to grab one of the 'brown egg: one dozen', but a hand reached out to it as well. Our hands slightly touching. Their hand was rough and firm.

"Sorry," I mumbled moving on to the eggs besides it, avoiding their gaze. Was I a little too rude? I cringed at the thought of hurting the person's feelings. I mentally sighed to myself realizing I had to get the cabbage. Hopefully he isn't there.

And he wasn't. I looked for the freshest looking cabbage. This one, I grabbed out my hand and put it in a little plastic bag before putting it in the cart. I want candy...

I was walking to the cashier through the candy section looking for some gummy bears. I saw him again. Jotaro... god damn give me a break, I saw him holding a bag of candy, he was at the end of the aisle. He blocked the other side with his huge figure. I tried grabbing the gummy bears and rushing to the cashier.

As I was going to escape the horrid scene, I heard a voice call out, "wait. did we have science homework on Friday?" I slowly looked over at the huge man.

He was a foot away. I made eye contact with him... wrong move. His eyes were hardened. Shit what did I ever do to him I mentally cried. "uhh no, bye." I sprinted out of the aisle.

FREEDOM! Maybe that was a little too rude, but you can't blame me. He's scary from my point of view- have you seen the way he screamed at those girls? To be honest, I don't think those girls are alright. After getting yelled at, they still fawn over him, every. single. day.

"Next," a boy that looked like my age yelled.

He was scanning the barcode and I decided to be friendly to the worker, like always.

"How's your day," I gave him a small smile.

He looked up and moved his bangs out of his eyes.

"Oh it's been a little stressful ya'know handling this job and attending school."

"Oh... feels bad man, I hope it gets better." He looked up giving me a small, thankful grin. A 'tch' sound was heard behind me. I glanced at the person who 'tched' and saw Jotaro. How the fuc- I panicked. Wasn't he in the candy section before? I tried ignoring him. The hard working boy in front was done scanning all the item.

"$20.50," I reached into my pocket to grab my wallet, but a hand reached out with 21 dollars.

"Good grief, you're too slow," Jotaro said, rolling his eyes.

The boy accepted the money. I rubbed the back of my neck... this is so awkward.

"Thank you have a good day," I yelled out. I grabbed the bag, and made it to the exit.

I was leaning on the stone wall, waiting for a certain someone who paid for my items. I already had 20 dollars and 50 cent out and ready to just hand it to the delinquent.

A huge figure came out, Jotaro. I rushed towards him and held out the money.

"No," he sternly said. I was confused... I looked up at him, making direct eye contact. I realized that his eyes softened.

Looking away, I mumbled a small "thanks," and headed off to my home. It was a five minute walk, three if I jogged, so I was pretty much fine with walking.

I felt a presence behind me, fear crept up my back. What if it was some bad guy trying to kidnap me? No, that's impossible it's barely even dark. No one would commit crime in the daylight.

I turned around to see a purple looking buff dude floating behind me.

"HOLY SHI-" I jumped back, eyes widen in fear.

"Ora?" it tilted it's head a little. He's sorta cut-

"You can see him?" Jotaro asked running up to me.

"y-yes," I stuttered, ready to dash straight to my house.

I turned around, about to sprint, but was held by the collar of my shirt.

"Not on my watch," Jotaro said, his grip around my shirt.

I was close to having a mental breakdown. I haven't done anything to this purple man or Jotaro.
Jotaro gently placed me down, my feet clashing with the stone pavement underneath.

"Are you a stand user?" he stared harshly into my eyes.

"N-no! I don't even know what a stand is!"

He sighed, "come with me."

"I can't. I have to go home, my mom is expecting me to go home before 6," I lifted my bag up in front of him.

He groaned.

"Good grief" he said and grabbed my bags, holding it with his own.

"Lead the way," with that I started walking towards my house.

"Hey. Are you scared of me?" Jotaro asked walking by my side.

"uhh duhh," I rolled my eyes. Nothing was heard from the other side. I was wondering if I should just ditch the bag of food and run off. Fuck even if I did that my house would still be in sight. I decided to just go with option 1 which was just go with Jotaro.

"That's my house," I pointed, then continued, "Could I have my bag now?"

I gently bit the side of my mouth waiting for an answer.

"No," and he walked up to my house and rang the doorbell. Fuck what will my parents think... they might as well just kill me.

"y/n! What took you so lon-... who are you?" My mom asked. She noticed me behind him and I gave her a small nervous smile.

"OHH MY GODSHH YOU MUST BE MY BABY'S BOYFRIEND," I facepalmed. no. like. literally facepalmed.

I sighed. "No mom, he's just a classmate," I said as I made my way in and sat on the couch.

"Come in! Come in!" I heard my mom's voice, and then huge footsteps.

"We were just going to have dinner after (Y/N) finished buying it. You can join!" my mom clasped her hands.

"What no he can't, I only bought 4 noodle bowls!" my eyes widened.

"(B/N) (brother name or guy name ig) said he couldn't make it and he's probably going to the arcade. I gave him enough money for dinner anyways." WAHHH WHY (B/N) WHY

"Alright then I'll start the water. Uhh..."

"Jotaro, Jotaro Kujo."

"Jotaro! You could sit on the couch and watch the cartoons (Y/N) is watching right now!" My mom went over to the stove.

timeskip to: after dinner

We finished eating dinner and my dad has been asking Jotaro questions. My dad thought he was some type of thug joined in some cult. I SNORTED WHEN HE SAID THAT.

"No sir, I am not a thug nor am I in a cult," Jotaro pulled his hat down a little.

"Then what's with the chains," my dad squinted.

"I-" Jotaro got cut off.

"Alright whatever but, I just want you to know that if you hurt her I will send you to the hospital myself," that's where I lost it...

I wheezed and then bursted out into laughter.

After many laughs, I was putting the last of the bowls into the sink. Jotaro offered to help, I declined.

"It's just 4 bowls and 4 chopsticks! It's not going to kill me!"

He insisted and so I'm doing the soap and he's doing the rinsing.

"Aweee so cuteee," my mom told my dad.

"Mom I swear this guy isn't m(y)-" I was shushed by a finger.

The purple man's finger.

timeskip to: goodbye jotaro

I was told to walk Jotaro out by my mom. I was at the front door. I could hear my mom go on and on about how he'll kiss me or something like that. I rolled my eyes.

"Bai," I waved my hand and was going to enter, but felt a light grip around my wrist. I turn around to face Jotaro eye-to-eye. His face was merely inches away from my own.

"So... what are we?" how tf did he say that with a straight face!?

"What do you mean?"

"We're...," he paused and I could see little pink dust dancing on his cheeks. "Dating... right?" He said, pulling his hat down.

I looked at him confused...

"...no?"

a/n: HAHA y'all thought. Anyways I'll be making a part two to wrap all this up ;) I hope you enjoyed this cos it took me a week to write it
:((

edited: 4/30/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 113 23
Hi this is going to be my first time writing and this book is going to be a jotaro x black fem reader so please be kind, So this is going to start in...
11.1K 71 9
❝ Love is a Devil ❞ - jjk various x reader ONESHOTS! Started April 15 2024 Ended: continuing ➽──────────────❥ I'll try taking requests but please b...
2.1K 40 11
DISCONTINUED Oneshots for different characters Includes fluff (☁️), lemon (🍋), and some angst (💔)
1K 79 9
He was clichéd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...