Changing Love

By Justwriters

Changing Love. More

Changing Love
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five:Christmas
Chapter Forty-Six:New Year's Eve
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-eight

179 6 0
By Justwriters

Lying in bed a few days later, I stared up at the ceiling and felt my heart tug as I thought of how I haven't seen Justin. I grab my phone and look at the date. I'm leaving in two days... My eyes filled with tears. He hasn't bothered talking to me in days and soon I would be going home. I get up out of bed and take a quick shower. I pull on some clothes, put my hair into a messy bun, and grab my cell. I throw on some shoes and run down the stairs. I head to Justin’s house, with tears in my eyes.

Once I reached his house, I stared up at the building before jogging up the steps and hesitating in ringing his door bell. A few minutes later the door opens to reveal Justin in just his boxers and rubbing his eyes.

I watched him in silence as he looked at me with tired eyes then blinked a few times. "Ellie?" he croaked. I step forward and wrap my arms around him, burying my head in his chest and letting the tears roll down my cheeks. "Ellie," he repeated my name again and again, squeezing me tightly as if to make sure I was here.

"I'm so sorry." I sob. He picked me up and walked inside then sat us down on the sofa, making sure I was tightly against him. I kiss his chest. "I hate how long it's been since I've spoken to you," I hiccupped.

"Me too." He kisses the top of my head repeatedly. I pushed myself closer to him and breathed in.

"I love you so, so much." I murmur.

He kissed my neck lightly. "Always."

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too," he murmured, squeezing me.

"Justin...I'm leaving in two days.." He stiffened under me. I lifted my head to look at him.

"Already?" I nod. "Oh god," he muttered, pulling me closer to him. "Only two more days with you."

"I know, I'm going to miss you so much."

He took a deep breath and kissed my neck lightly. "And you don't want to be apart from your brother for long."

"I don't but I want to be with you."

He shook his head. "I can't take you away from your brother. I'll just have to... deal with it."

"We only have two days and I want to spend them with you."

Holding my gaze, he frowned. "I don't want you to be upset because you're away from your brother."

"I'll be more upset if I'm not with you."

He laid down on the sofa, pulling me against his side and ran his fingers down my spine slowly. "If you're sure."

"I'm completely sure." I tell him. Kissing my cheek softly, he smiled and held my gaze. I beam and kiss him. He kissed me back and sighed. I push him onto his back and get on top of him. He held my gaze as he rubbed his thumb across my waist. I smile down at him and run my hands across his bare chest since he is in just his boxers. Groaning quietly, he grabbed my wrists and moved them above his head. I giggle lightly.

"Don't do that," he muttered, pulling me forward and kissing the tip of my nose.

"Why not?" I pout.

"No control," he murmured, kissing along my jaw. My eyes close and my body arches towards his. I turned my head to the side and sighed. He finds my sweet spot and I moan. I felt his lips curve into a smirk as he pressed me closer to him. He flips us over quickly and pushes my shirt up a little. I pried my eyes open and met his gaze as he trailed his fingers along my stomach. I feel him unbutton my jeans and slowly take them off. I groaned and ran my fingers through his hair.

He pulls off my shirt and grins. "Now we're even, we're both in just our underwear."

I couldn't help but chuckle and kiss him. "I love you."

"You, too," he murmured before picking me up. "Upstairs." I hold onto him tightly as he carries me up the stairs to his room.

Once the door was shut behind us, he laid us down on the bed and kissed me. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him on top of me and kissing him back. I trailed kisses down his neck and smiled in satisfaction when he groaned. He undoes the clasp on my bra and throws it to the floor. I moaned when he mimicked my previous action and kissed down my neck.

"Justin.." I whine.

"Yeah?" he mumbled against my skin.

"Make love to me." He grinned and kissed me before getting up. I pout. "Where are you going?"

"Got to remember every time," he said, getting something from his draw then dropping down next to me. I nod, looking at the condom in his hand. He smirked and rolled on top of me, kissing me. I kiss him back - hard.

"Now," I told him, digging my nails into his side. He groans and pulls off his boxers putting on the condom. he pulls off my panties and makes love to me.

Laying down next to each other, I breathed out slowly and stared up at him.

"That was amazing."

He kissed my cheek and pulled me closer to him. "Always is," he murmured.

I blush. "I love you."

"I love you too."

He smiled and peppered kisses across my face, making me laugh and squirm under him.

"Justin!" I laugh more. He grinned and squeezed my waist. I move under him more. He held my gaze as he ran his fingertips along my cheek. I smile and pull him down on top of me. Ducking his head, he pressed his lips to mine and smiled. I grin and kiss him back. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my cheek before resting his forehead against mine. I wrap my arms around him. We laid in silence, neither of us finding the need to fill the silence when we were both comfortable in each other’s arms. He shifts us so we're lying next to each other, still in each other's arms. I yawned and buried my face in the crook of his neck, smiling against his skin.

"Tired love?"

"Just a tad," I murmured.

"Sleep for a little bit."

"I can do that when I go home," I told him, shaking my head.

He nods. "Alright." I kissed his neck and smiled. He grins.

"How do you think your parents will take it that you want to move to America to study with me?" I mumbled against his skin.

"I'm not sure. They know that I want to go and live there anyway, but honestly I don't know what they will say."

"How are you going to tell them?" I asked him instead of replying.

"Well, first I'm going to apply to the school that you get into." I hid my grin in his neck and nodded my head. "So you'll have to tell me all the schools that you're applying to."

"I will," I agreed and kissed his neck lightly. "Are you sure about coming to my schools though? You can go to one in the same area as me if they aren't what you want."

"I still have to know the schools to look around the area love." he chuckles lightly.

"Okay." I smiled and looked up at him. "I can't believe you're doing this for us."

He kisses me softly. "I want to, I want to be with you." I grinned and shifted to sit on his stomach lightly. His hands go to my hips and he rubs circles with his thumbs. I closed my eyes for a moment before meeting his gaze and smiling. He beams.

"I love you," I told him, shaking my head. "So much."

"You, too, always. We're going to make it through this year, I promise."

I rested my hands on his chest and smiled softly at him. "You believe so?"

"I do." he smiles back at me. I kissed his cheek and tangled my fingers in his hair. He looks up at me and just smiles. I rested my forehead against his and brushed my lips against his. He smiles and kisses me back.

Shaking my head I told him, "This year is going to be hell without you."

He pecks my lips. "I know, its going to be hard but we'll get through it."

"You have to promise to phone me," I told him, feeling my eyes tear up. "Every chance you can. And go on video chat."

"I promise love." He rubbed his thumb under my eye, trapping the tears before they could escape down my cheek. "Don't cry, love."

"I can't help it."

He put pressure on the small of my back until I was laying against him. "I hate seeing you cry," he murmured. "It makes me feel sad."

"I'm sorry, I just can't stop." I sob. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed my shoulder. My eyes close and I just let him hold me. After a few minutes I fell asleep easily.

I wake up asleep on Justin's chest. I turned my head slightly to see Justin's mouth open as he slept. I laugh lightly and smile. He shifted under me and his eyebrows furrowed as his grip tightened on my waist, once he was satisfied I was still here, he relaxed slightly. I smile and move closer. A smile spread across his face and he buried his face in the crook of my neck. I draw shapes on his bare chest. He groaned quietly and shifted us until I was pinned under him.

I giggle. "You awake?"

"No," he mumbled, shifting to get more comfortable.

I giggle. "Yes you are."

"I'm not," he disagreed. "I'm too comfortable right now to be awake."

I kiss his head. "Let’s go back to sleep."

He sighed and shook his head. "No, we should do something. I don't want to waste my time with you sleeping."

"Alright." He met my gaze and raised his eyebrow. "You pick." I kiss the corner of his lips.

His lips pulled to the side as he thought. "How about a cliché date then spend the evening with your family?"

"Okay." I smile.

A grin spread across his lips. "That's great. Now, I expect you to wear my t-shirt," he teased as he got up.

I blush. "I was already going to."

His grin widened as he looked at me. "Good. I like it when you do."

"Do you remember what I told you a while back?"

He cocked his head to the side. "You've told me a few things," he informed me, smiling. "Some things I like hearing you say more than others."

"Every time we see each other I want the sweatshirt you're wearing."

He grinned and kissed my forehead. "That can be arranged."

I smile. "Yay!"

He pulled out a sweatshirt and handed it to me. "I was going to wear it today, but I would prefer if you did." I smile and take it. I grab my bra and pull it on along with his shirt and now his sweatshirt.

A grin spread his face when he turned to look at me. "You look beautiful."

I blush. "Thanks,"

"Now get some bottoms on before I refuse to let you leave the bed," he warned, walking over to his chest of drawers.

"Justin," I say innocently.

He looked at me from the corner of his eye. "Yes?"

"I don't know where my panties are..." I bite my lip and look at him through my eye lashes. A startled expression crossed his face before he smirked. I look up at him, still biting my lip and a bit curious. His eyes scanned the room until they landed on his bedside table. I don't dare look over there.

"Found them," he told me, a smirk evident in his tone.

"Where?" I ask still not looking over at him.

"Currently hanging off my lamp."

I laugh. "How the hell did they get there?" I turn around and look.

"You were eager," he said, grinning. I blush, a ton. With the grin on his face, he knelt on the bed and kissed me. I kiss him back. "Right," he mumbled against my lips. "Get ready or you're seriously not leaving this bed." I giggle and pull him down on top of me. He pressed his lips harder against mine. "You asked for it." I deepen the kiss and pull him on top of me. His fingers tangled in my hair and he pushed the tops I was wearing up, his other hand trailing across my stomach. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer. I pulled his boxers off and smirked against his lips. He pulls away, leaving me frowning.

"We can't," he murmured, sighing. I look up at him confused. "I don't have anything," he muttered, looking away.

"Get my purse." I tell him pointing to it. He looked confused but got it and handed to me. I open it up and dump it on the bed. My phone and a few other items are on the bed, including a ton of condoms.

I looked up at him to see his eyes widened slightly. "You carry that many around?"

I blush. "No, I just thought it'd be safe on have them on hand."

"By taking them out with you? Planning on having sex outdoors?" he teased, rising his eyebrow but then shook his head.

"Meanie," I roll onto my side, not facing him.

He pulled me back against his chest and kissed my shoulder. "I didn't mean to sound mean." I move back so I'm against him and I move my hips, teasing him. He's already poking me so why not tease a little?

He pressed his lips against my shoulder and groaned. "Damn tease," he muttered, shifting quickly so he was hovering over me. I smirk. "How about we use one of those?" he asked, raising his eyebrow and looking down at the packets next to my legs.

"Sounds good to me." He grins and we make love.

After we were both showered and dressed, Justin slipped my coat on me and we headed out to his car. "Dinner then a movie or the other way around?"

"Dinner first." I smile. He nodded and pulled out the driveway.

Twenty minutes later we pulled into a restaurant. I smiled and got out the car.

Justin comes right to my side and wraps his arm around my waist. I rested my head against his shoulder and sighed as we neared the entrance. 

"Anything wrong?" he asks.

"I'm just thinking of how I'm going to be gone tomorrow," I said, forcing myself to not cry. He pulls me into his arms and just holds me.

I squeezed my eyes shut and enjoyed his embrace before sucking in a sharp breath and stepping back. "Come on. We're going to go on this cliché date, and I'm going to take you home to my parents and you can act afraid and..." I trailed off, trying to keep the plans going even though it was hard.

He chuckles lightly and kisses my forehead. "Alright." I met his gaze and he smiled softly. "We'll make all those cliché plans and shove them into one evening, okay?" I nodded and he took my hand and led me inside. We get a table and sit down.

"Hello, I'm Adam and I'll be your server tonight," a boy roughly a few years older than us said, smiling. "Can I start you off with some drinks?"

"Water." I say.

He nodded and wrote it down. "For you?"

"The same," Justin said, smiling.

"I'll bring them right away." He disappeared and I looked at Justin. He takes my hands in his and kisses them. I took a deep breath and smiled. He grins.

He brushed his fingers across my cheek. "We'll be fine." I nod and squeeze his hand.

"Here you go," Adam said, placing our drinks down. "Would you like to order now?"

I look at Justin. We haven’t even look at the menus but I don't want the waiter to know that.

Justin chuckled and shook his head. "I'll take the pasta. I've been here before," he added when I looked at him.

"I'll have the same." The waiter nodded and wrote it down before walking away. I smile.

Justin met my gaze and raised his eyebrow. "What?"

"I love you," I told him, cocking my head to the side.

"I love you, too," he beamed. I lean across the table and kiss him. He kissed me back and smiled against my lips. I grin and kiss him again. He chuckled when he pulled away and smiled at me. Adam appeared next to our table and placed our food down, giving us an awkward smile.

"Thanks." Justin says.

"Anything else?" We shook our head. "Okay, call me if you need anything." We nod and start eating.

"This is great," I told him, smiling.

"It is," he agreed.

We finish after a while. After Adam took our plates, we sat back and talked. After a few more minutes Justin pays and we get up and head to the car to go to the movies.

Once he parked in the car park and paid the meter, we headed inside. "What to see?" he mused, looking up at the board of films. I wrap my arms around his waist and lean against him. He picked a movie, after asking me, and paid for us. "Popcorn?" he asked, looking down at me. I nodded and he told the woman his order. We just get one drink and then head into the movie. He squeezed my fingers as we found our seats. Once comfortable, I rested my head against his shoulder. He moves a bit, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Comfortable?"

"Definitely," I murmured, closing my eyes briefly before focusing on the movie. He kisses the top of my head and keeps me close.

Once the film was finished, I stretched and yawned. "Now to go back to mine and watch you be scared of my parents," I teased.

He chuckles. "Do you want to stop by my place first so that we can get you another sweatshirt, and do you want me to stay with you tonight?"

"Yes," I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I've got to take half your sweatshirts," I teased.

"Go ahead, then you can send them back to me when they don’t smell like me and when I get him, they'll smell like you." he smiles.

I laughed and shook my head. "I love you, Justin."

He grinned and swiftly picked me up, placing a kiss on my forehead. "You, too, Ellie." I hold onto him and bury my head in his chest. "Right, let's go get those sweatshirts," he said, walking out the cinema, refusing to let me go.

I pout when we get to the car. "I don't want you to let me go."

He laughed and kissed my cheek. "El, I have to drive."

I sigh. "I know." He placed me in the car and knelt next to me, his thumb stroking across my cheek. I smile softly. After placing a small kiss on my forehead, he got up and went around to his side. He started the car and drove back to his. "Time to steal your sweatshirts," I told him, grinning.

He chuckles. "Want anything else of mine?"

"If I can take you, that's perfectly fine," I told him, smiling before looking forward. "I never got you that ring."

"We can get one before heading back if you want."

I nodded and grinned. "I would love that. I want something to remind you that I'll always be yours," I murmured, tiptoeing to kiss under his jaw lightly.

He groans and pulls me close. "Is there anything else you want of mine?" I pursed my lips in thought. I look around his room. "I'm afraid you can't pack my whole room," he teased, following my gaze around. I wandered around and looked down at the leather necklace on his desk.

"I never knew you had this." I say. He stood next to me and looked down. "Where did you get it?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I'm not sure," he tells me. "I can't remember,"

"It's nice," I told him, smiling and placing it back down. He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist from behind. "Besides you, I don't think there's anything else I want to take with me," I told him, leaning back against him.

"Not even my cologne?" he laughs. I grinned and took the bottle of the side before skipping over to his bed. He laughs more. "What are you doing love?" I made sure my shoes were off before standing on his bed and smiling down at him. He looked at the cologne bottle in my hand and raised his eyebrow. "Ellie?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"Nothing." I shrugged and uncapped the cologne. He looks at me confused. I sprayed some and smiled when the smell filled the air, making him laugh and tug on my legs until I dropped down onto the bed laughing.

"Why'd you spray it?"

"Makes me think of you," I told him, grinning. He chuckles as I pull him down. He sat lightly on my thighs and kissed my forehead.  I smile. "Smells like you even more now."

A chuckle escaped his lips before he could press them together. I grinned up at him as he shook his head and leaned forward. "It's going to be a long time without you here."

"I know." I murmur.

He shook his head and smiled at me. "No bad thinking today. We're going to be happy." I agreed and pulled his head down to mine. He kisses me passionately. I tangled my fingers in his hair, wanting to be closer to him. I tug him closer. He pressed his palms against my stomach once he pushed my top up. I tug at his shirt. I pulled it over his head and kissed him again. He pulls off his shirt and sweatshirt that I'm wearing. He trailed kisses down my neck and smiled when I tried to move closer. I tug at his jeans.

"Take them off," I demanded, smirking up at him.

He gets up and pulls them off. "I'm assuming that you want my boxers off as well."

"Of course. They're no good in the way." He pulls them off and then tugs off my jeans and panties. He kissed me and wrapped his arms around me. I deepen the kiss and grab a condom, placing it in his hand.

"Straight to the point," he teased before kissing me quickly and opening the packet.

I blush. "Please just make love to me Justin." I say softly, looking at him with only love.

He paused and looked at me, his eyes shining the same way I knew mine were. "I love you, Ellie."

I smiled. "You, too, always." He makes sure he has the condom on before making love to me.

Justin gripped my fingers in his hand and breathed out slowly, catching his breath. I beam and cuddle up to him, resting my head on his chest. I start thinking. Before we leave his house we should take a shower, that way I'll smell like him, even when I get home..

He ran his fingers through my hair slowly and sighed. "What are you thinking about?" he asked me quietly.

"Us, you."

He smiled. "What about us?"

"Before we head back I was thinking that we take a shower together and that way I'll smell like you, even when I'm home.."

His smile widened and he shook his head. "That's a good idea, Ellie." I smile and cuddle up to him more. I drew small circles on his chest and thought over the weeks we had spent together. How I didn't remember him I don't know, but I love him so much. Its different than how it was with Chris. Justin knows everything about me while Chris doesn't. And all Chris and I really did was have sex.. I mean that's not even a real relationship!

"You look frustrated, love. What's wrong?" Justin asked, shifting to look down at me.

"Its nothing."

He frowned. "I hate seeing you look like this. You can tell me anything, Ellie."

I nod. "I was just thinking about how my last relationship really wasn't a relationship."

"With that guy that loves you?" he asked, shifting onto his elbow to look at me. "What do you mean it wasn't a real relationship?"

I nod. "Chris. All we really ever did was have sex, that's not a relationship."

He lifted his shoulder in a shrug. "Maybe not to you. Some people define relationships differently. Maybe yours was mostly physical but he did still love you.... Not that I'm defending him," he added, shaking his head. I nod and move closer. He rested his head against the side of mine and sighed, his eyes closing. "God I'm going to miss this," he muttered.

"Me too." I say softly.

With a shake of his head, he sat up. "Come on, time for me to go be scared of your parents for the evening."

"Shower first," I say. "Then I need your sweatshirts and some of your cologne, also we need to stop and get that ring."

"Yes, ma'am," he said, ducking his head and kissing me softly before jumping up. I grinned and shook my head, laying back down on his bed and putting my arms behind my head. He groans as he looks at me from head toe.

"See something you like?" I asked, feeling a smirk tug at my lips.

"Oh definitely." he says huskily. My smirk grew as I looked over at him, my eyes trailing over his body like his did to mine. He groans. "Love..."

"Yeah?" I murmured.

"If we don't get in the shower I'm going to make love to you again.." he says. "hell I may even make love to you in the shower.." I felt a smirk tug at my lips again as I stood up, swaying my hips as I walked past him. I hear him groan and the next thing I know, he's behind me, holding my hips. I groaned quietly and leant back against him. My eyes close and I try to move my hips, he's already poking me and its driving me crazy.

I felt him smirk against my shoulder after gently nipping it. "Not so nice being teased, is it?"

"It’s not." I whimper. He spun me around and picked me up easily before walking into the bathroom. I hold onto him as he turns on the shower. I met his gaze and bit my lip. My fingers trailed along his jaw until they tangled in his hair. He pressed me against the wall, making the only slightly warm water rain down on us. I tighter my legs around his waist and keep kissing him. He groaned and trailed kisses down my neck, letting me gasp for breath.

"Justin..." I whimper.

"Yes?" he asked, the grin evident in his tone.

"Please stop teasing."

"Sorry, love," he murmured before shifting me on his waist. I lean into him. He trailed his fingers down my stomach and smirked. I wiggle a bit.

He pressed his lips against my for a moment before meeting my gaze. "Make love to me," I told him, groaning.

"Will you let me go get a condom?" he asks, kissing me.

I groaned and kissed him. "I really don't want you to go."

"We can't go unprotected," he kisses me back.

I sighed and untangled my legs from him slowly. "Hurry," I murmured. He puts me down and is back within a minute. "Eager," I teased even though I pulled him closer and didn't give him a chance to reply because I was kissing him. He kisses me back and only pulls away to put the condom on. He held my gaze as he swiftly picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I giggle.

"I love you," he told me before moving his hips against mine.

I moan. "I love you too."

By time we actually got out the shower, after cleaning ourselves, it was getting dark outside. We get dressed, me in some of his clothes, not the same shirt or sweatshirt from earlier though, and my jeans. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and followed behind him downstairs.

"Okay, we have a ton of my sweatshirts and shirt, we're going to get you a bottle of my cologne and we're getting the ring for me." Justin says. I nodded and we walked out to his car. When we pulled up outside the shopping center, I got out and linked my fingers with Justin's. He kisses my cheek.

We headed to the shop to get his ring. Once we get it, it goes right onto his hand. I smiled down at it as we walked along.

He chuckles and pulls me close. "The cologne now?"

"Yeah, then you scared of my parents, sounds good."

"Well, I am kind of scared of your dad and brothers."

I paused and looked up at him. "You shouldn't be."

"It’s kind of hard not to be."

"Why?"

"They could easily beat me up."

I looked up at him before laughing. "They wouldn't."

"Let's go and get that cologne." We picked up his cologne and then headed back to Sam's.

He grabs the bag and wraps his arm around my waist. "Ready to be scared?" I ask as we walk in.

"Shut up," he grumbled, tightening his grip around me. I laugh a little and lean into him.

"I'm back!" I called out, dropping my bag onto the floor and slipping my shoes off. He takes off his shoes and we head into the living room.

"Hey, sweetie," my mum said, looking up from her magazine to smile at me.

"Hey, mum," I replied, walking further into the room, tugging Justin with me. I sit on one of the couches and pull him down next to me.

Elliott met my gaze when he entered the room and smiled. "Good day?"

"Very good day." I smile and pat the spot next to me.

He dropped down next to me and grinned. "That's good. I see someone else has a ring," he commented.

I nod. "I wanted to make sure he had something from me."

"I saw the pile of sweatshirts as well," he said, chuckling. "You stole his tops, too?"

"Yup." I smile.

Justin chuckled and rested his head against mine. "I'm surprised she didn't try and steal my sink as well."

"That's not funny." I mutter.

He kissed the side of my head and smiled softly. "Don't worry, I would have kept you here if I could." I blush and lean into him. My mum stood up and disappeared out the room. I raised my eyebrow at Elliott, who shrugged and settled back, switching the TV on.

"Where is everyone?"

"Robbie went out with that girl. Wes and Mia went out to dinner. Sam is out with her boyfriend. Aunt and Uncle went somewhere and Harry is with dad."

"Ah." He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing. I was going to say something but I forgot."

"Okay.." I look at him, with my eyebrows raised.

He looked straight forward and sighed. "I'm going to get something to drink, want anything?" I shook my head and he left the room.

"Wonder what's up with him." Justin says.

"I don't know," I murmured, shaking my head. He kisses my temple. I closed my eyes and rested against him.

"You okay love?"

"Yeah, just thinking," I murmured.

"What about?"

"Just us." I looked up at him. "What are you thinking about?"

"You."

"What about me?" I asked, smiling.

"Everything."

"Like only a few hours ago?" I asked, smirking.

He chuckles. "Maybe." I looked up at him and grinned. He pulls me close and kisses me. I relaxed against his lips and smiled. He pulls me onto his lap. I tangled my fingers in his hair and sighed. He kisses me deeply, pulling me closer. I tugged on the strands of his hair at the nape of his neck and smiled when he groaned quietly.

"Ew, brother in the room again." Elliott says, making us pull away. I rolled my eyes at my brother as I dropped down next to Justin, leaning against him instantly, not wanting to spend the next day away from him. Elliott sits down next to me. I turned slightly and put my feet on his lip then grinned when he looked at me. He smiles and shakes his head. Justin rubbed his thumb across my hand and kissed the top of my head. I lean into him more. My eyes closed but I refused to sleep, I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. I feel him kiss my temple. I sighed and felt my body slip in and out of consciousness.

"You can sleep." Justin murmurs.

"No," I mumbled. "Last night with you."

"You're tired love."

I curled into a ball and yawned. "Wake me up in a hour."

"I will." he rubs my back. I smiled and fully slipped into unconsciousness.

"Love, wake up." Justin murmurs. I groaned and tried to roll over but ended up falling flat onto the floor. He chuckles. "Love, are you okay?"

"Yeah," I muttered, sitting up. He pulls me up and sits me on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and yawned. "How long was I asleep for?"

"A little over an hour." I nodded and kissed just below his jaw. He groans a little. My eyes closed, my eyelashes brushing against his jaw lightly. He looks at me, pulling me close.

"I want to stay awake," I whispered. "I don't want to miss a single moment of our last few hours before I go home."

"I know love." he kisses me softly. He picked me up and walked up to my room, laying us down on the bed silently. I instantly cuddle up to him. He kissed my forehead and sighed. I try and move closer. He tightened his hold around me and wrapped my legs around his waist. He kisses my nose. My nose scrunched straight after and I shook my head.

"What?" he asks.

"Don't do that," I told him, chuckling.

"Its cute."

"It's not!"

"Yes it is love." he smiles.

"It really isn't," I disagreed, shaking my head. "This is," I said, kissing the tip of his nose.

He chuckles. "Its cute on you too."

I shook my head and grinned. "No way."

"Yes."

"No," I disagreed, pouting.

"Yes." he murmurs kissing me. I kissed him back and forgot what I was about to say. He grins and continues kissing me. "Love you," he mumbled against my lips.

"Always," I muttered, keeping my eyes closed. He pulls me as close as we can get as he deepens the kiss. I sighed against his lips and smiled. He holds me close and I know he doesn't want to let me go. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and felt a few tears leak down my face. He rubs my back.

"Don't cry," he murmured. "Please don't cry." I try to stop crying but I can't. He sat up and pulled me closer. "I hate seeing you cry." I bury my head in his chest. He breathed out slowly and kissed the top of my head. I grab fistfuls of his shirt. "God," he muttered, pulling me away slightly to look at me. "I didn't think I'd fall this hard for a girl." I look up into his eyes. He shook his head and kissed my forehead.

My eyes close and I lean into him. "You have my heart Justin."

"I think you've had mine since I first met you," he murmured.

I blush a little. "Really?"

"God, yes," he muttered, looking away. "You were that beautiful girl that I spent the night with and never heard from again, then I meet you again? Luckiest guy in the world." I kiss his cheek. He rested his forehead against mine and smiled softly. I beam. "As soon as you get home, you have to phone me," he murmured.

"I promise I will."

"Good," he said quietly. "I need to know you're safe, and hear your voice."

"I'll send you a video chat."

He grinned. "Good. That's even better."

"Ten times better." I smile.

"Definitely." He shifted us so he could kiss me softly. I kiss him back. I rubbed my thumbs under his eyes lightly, feeling a sigh escape my lips as his eyes watered slightly. "Your tears are contagious," he muttered.

I smile softly. "I know I shouldn't like this, but I do. It reminds me that you're going to miss me when I'm going home," I told him quietly.

"Of course I'll miss you, there is no way that I couldn't." I sniffed and met his gaze. "Don't cry again, love."

"I can't help it," I sobbed quietly. He holds me close and wipes away my tears. I squeezed my eyes shut and sighed.

"What do you want to do love?"

"We need to do something to distract us. Just for a little while."

"That we do."

I looked up at him. "What to do though?"

"Not a clue." I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "Movie?"

"Sure," I mumbled. "You can carry me though."

He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "As long as I get to have you in my arms."

I grinned up at him as he scooped me up. "I'll love being in your arms, forever." He kisses the top of my head and carries me downstairs.

"Hey," Elliott greeted, looking up at us. Wes and Robbie were next to him, and they also smiled at us. I smile and Justin sits down with me on his lap. I curled into him and looked at the TV screen.

"What are you watching?" I ask.

"Just some comedy show," he said, shrugging.

"Why don't we put in a movie?"

"If you want. Pick something," Wes said, smiling.

"You guys pick something, I always pick." They rolled their eyes and flipped through the channels until they settled on an action film that was on. I put my feet on Elliott's lap. He narrowed his eyes at me, to which I grinned. He smirks and lightly tickles my feet.

I wiggled and laughed. "No, no, no, stop!" He laughs and tickles my feet more. "Elliott!" I laughed until I felt my body rolling off the sofa.

"You okay?" he asks.

"You suck," I muttered, rubbing my back. He pulls me up and kisses my cheek. I swatted him away and smirked when he pouted.

"El," he pouts.

"Yes?" I asked sweetly. He pulls me to him and tickles me. "Stop!" I laughed and moved away from him. "I hate you," I told him, ducking behind Justin.

He laughs. "No you love me."

"Sometimes I wonder," I told him, grinning.

"Very funny." he grins. Justin turned his head to look at me, a smile playing on his lips.

"What's that smile for?"

"I just love spending time like this," he said quietly. "Watching you with your family and just being a part of it with you." I kiss his nose and sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me instantly and rested his chin on my shoulder. I smile and lean into him. Kissing the top of my head, he smiled softly.

"I'll really miss this." I murmur. I saw out of the corner of my eye my brothers exchange a look before silently leave the room. My eyebrows furrowed but I just moved closer to Justin. He lightly kisses my neck. My eyes closed as I moved my head to the side. He kisses my neck more, looking for my sweet spot. Once he found it, I groaned and tangled my fingers in his hair. He starts giving me a love bite.

"Planning on doing that to scare others off?" I teased breathlessly.

He chuckles, still giving me a love bite. "Marking my territory."

I groaned and dropped my head against his shoulder. "Maybe we should go back to yours."

"We can if that's what you want."

"Yes," I mumbled, kissing him softly before jumping up. "Now."

"You might want to tell your brothers."

"Guys!" I shouted up the stairs as I got my shoes on. "I'm going to Justin's!"

"Use protection!" Wes shouted back, the smirk evident in his voice. "We don't want mini you's running around!" I blush majorly. Justin laughed and pulled me into a hug. I bury my head in his chest. He picked me up and carried me out to his car.

"Your sweatshirts." I tell him. "Get them."

He paused and looked at me. "Why?"

"I want them to smell like you as much as possible."

A smile spread across his lips. "Alright. Wait in the car and I'll get them." I smile. I got in the car and watched him jog back inside. A few minutes later he came back out with the sweatshirts. He got in and started the car, driving back to his. He takes my hand in his, placing our hands on his thigh.

My eyes closed as I leant back. "Under twenty four hours," I muttered. "That's not long enough." He pulls up to his house a few minutes later. He carried me inside and he refused to let me go the whole time. I hold onto him tightly. We sat down on his bed and he kissed my forehead. I smile and grab his shirt, pulling him close. He pushed my top of slightly and brushed his fingers across my stomach. My eyes close and I bite my lip. I felt his smirk against my neck as he trailed kisses along. I groan and tug him closer. He paused, leaving his lips against my neck for a moment longer before pulling away and looking down at me.

"Hm?" Shaking his head slowly, he lowered his head and brushed his lips against mine before pulling away. I look up at him, confused.

He smiled softly before leaning over and grabbing the camera we brought on our first day out together. "Smile," he murmured before kissing me softly and taking a picture. I giggle and kiss him more, not letting him pull away. I faintly heard a soft thud before he tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled me closer. I wrap my legs around his waist, making him come closer.

"I wish I could make this last time while you're here special," he murmured, after trailing kisses along my jaw to my ear. I tilt my head to the side, giving him more access. He gently nipped at my neck before pulling back and scanning his eyes over me. I stroke his cheek. He shifted so he was sitting on my thighs but mostly keeping his weight on his legs either side of me. "Smile," he told me, grinning before picking up the camera and pointing it at me. I do as he says and smile. He takes a few more pictures of me. Me blowing him a kiss, me making a heart symbol with my hands. He laughed and lowered the camera slightly. "Now I get why my mum wanted all those pictures when I was little. To remember the way someone is in that moment. That perfect moment," he said quietly, kissing my forehead, leaving his lips there for a beat longer then pulled back. I smile brightly up at him. His pointer finger traced across my bottom lip, then my jaw and down my neck. "I wish you could stay," he murmured.

"Me too." I murmur.

Shaking his head, he lowered his gaze to my lips, which made them curve up on their own. I pull his head down to mine and kiss him. He blindly put the camera on his bedside table before pulling me closer and kissing me passionately. I kiss him back and tighten my legs around his waist. He pulled my top over my head and I tried to do the same to his, but it ended up getting stuck and causing me to nearly fall off the bed laughing. He chuckles and holds me so that I don't fall.

"Oh my god," I muttered, wiping my eyes. "Sorry about that," I told him, pulling his top of more easily this time. "That's what I get for my eagerness."

"Its okay love." I grinned up at him and ran my fingers through his hair. He kisses me softly.

"Try not to push me off the bed getting my jeans off," he teased when I undone his buttons. I shake my head at him before kissing him hard. He smiled against my lips and pushed my shorts down slowly. I move a little so he can pull them off completely. Once they were off and on the floor, he kissed me and ran his hands down my sides, making me wiggle under him.

"Love..." he groans, trying to keep me still.

I paused and looked up at him. "Yes?"

"Please don't move so much."

"Why not?" I asked innocently. He pushes his hips into mine, making me gasp. I groaned and tried to move my hips against his. "Justin..." I whimper when he pulls away. "Make love to me, now." He held my gaze for a moment before smirking and getting up. "Hurry." He looked over his shoulder at me and walked deliberately slow. "Justin!" His laughter echoed around the room but I stood up and walked over to him, making him stop instantly and looked down at me. I pull him over to the bed and push him down onto his back. He looked startled for a moment before he smiled up at me. I sit on his abs. He held my hips and rubbed small circles. I lean down and kiss him. Instantly he kissed me back and pressed on the small of my back so I was closer. I star tugging at his boxers. He bit his lip as I pulled them off completely then start back on his abs, smirking. He looks up at me and I know that he must have a lot of self-control in order to be holding back like this. I tried to hide my smirk as I slid down slightly and moved my hips. He moans and I realize that I have the advantage because I still have on my panties and bra while he is completely naked. He cursed quietly when I swatted his hands away and grinned.

"Love.." he moans. I trailed my fingers down his chest before putting them behind my back and undoing my bra. I take it off slowly and then throw it to the floor. He groaned but I held his hands above his head. "Love.. please don't tease me like this." I smirked and gently scratched my nails down his arm until I got to his chest. He groans. I tightened my hold on his wrists while my other hand trailed across his abs. His hands get free and he flips us over, pinning me to the bed. I breathed out slowly as I looked up at him, knowing he was going to do ten times worse to me. He smirks and kisses down my body slowly. I groaned and tried to move closer to him.

He chuckles. "You're not getting off that easily," I cursed quietly and tried to wiggle my legs out from under him so I could wrap them around his waist. He laughs. "No way love."

"You suck," I muttered, groaning. He kisses me. I kissed him the best I could since he was slowly moving away while I was being pinned down. After a while of teasing, Justin finally pulls off my panties. I sighed and closed my eyes when he kissed my neck lightly and pulled my hips closer to his. I whimper, feeling how close he is.

"Justin, please. Now." He gets a condom and makes love to me.

We laid side by side, both of us catching our breaths and happy with the silence. Justin pulls me close and just holds me.

"I'm seriously going to miss that," I told him, burying my face in the crook of his neck to hide my blush.

"Me too love, me too." After a few moments, I lifted my head and looked at him. "What love?" he asks tucking some of my hair behind my ear.

"Memorizing," I told him quietly, making sure I took in every tiny detail about him. He smiles. Once I was done, I sighed and looked at him in the eye.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He pulled my head towards him and kissed me softly. "Wait here," he murmured before jumping up, pulling his boxers on and leaving the room. I watch him leave the room, curious as to what he's doing. I grab his shirt and pull it on over my head. I lean back against his headboard and look around his room. I smile when I notice a picture of us on his shelf. Seeing that really makes me smile. I yawned quietly and looked around again, seeing whether I can spot anything I haven't before. I see a few more pictures of us, but nothing else. My lips pull to the side. He had photos of only us, I didn't see any of him and anyone else. Wow... I felt my eyes tear up as I realized this. All of his pictures are of us, no one else. Not even family.

"Why are you crying?" Justin asked quietly, standing in the doorway with a tray of food.

I touch my cheeks, wiping away tears. "You have pictures of just us, no one else."

He looked at the photos around the room of us and smiled, shrugging. "I like waking up and seeing you." I blush a little. He sat down next to me and placed the tray on my lap. "Food for energy," he teased.  I lean against him and eat. He kissed the top of my head and closed his eyes.

I smile. "You should eat too."

"I'd rather not," he murmured. "It's for you."

"Justin, eat." He hesitated but took some food and ate small bits of it. "Justin, eat more."

He frowned at me. "I made this for you, Ellie."

"I know, but I want you to eat too."

After a few minutes he gave in and sighed. "Fine," he muttered, taking a bit more food. I kiss his cheek. A small smile spread across his lips as he turned his head to look at me.

"Love you."

"Love you, too. Always," he murmured, kissing my forehead. I smile and move closer.

Once we were done, he put the tray down on the floor and moved onto his side, letting me curl into him easily.

"Can we take a shower in a little bit?" I ask.

"Of course," he murmured. "Anything you want to do before you go, we'll do."

"I just want to smell like for as long as possible." He laughed and kissed my forehead. "I love your smell." I tell him. I looked up at him to see a wide grin on his face. I kiss him. He kissed me back and pushed me onto my back. I giggle and pull him closer. He tangled his fingers in my hair and kissed all over my face, making me laugh and squirm under him. He grins and kisses me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back instantly. He deepens the kiss and pulls me closer. I groaned quietly and moved my fingers through his hair. I wrap my legs around his waist, getting closer. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"Justin.."

"Yeah?" he murmured.

"We keep going like this I'm going to make you make love to me again."

"You're going to make me?" he asked, meeting my gaze.

"Well, yes."

"How would you do that?" he asked, his voice dropping slightly.

"Not sure." I bit my lip and cocked my head to the side as I looked at him. "I could always ask you sweetly," I murmured. "You might give in."

"I could."

I smirked slightly. "Good to know." he chuckles. I pushed away the thoughts of going home in a matter of hours and focused on being here with him right now.  I smile.

He stroked his thumb under my eye and frowned. "You're thinking something," he murmured. "What is it?"

"Just being here makes me happy."

A grin spread across his face. "Having you here with me is the best," he said, kissing the tip of my nose. My nose crinkles. He laughed and pulled me into a tight hug before releasing me, making me blink in surprise up at him. I cuddle up to him. He kissed the side of my head repeatedly, making me grin. I wrap my arms around his waist. He gently nipped my neck and smirked. I groan.

My eyes closed and I sighed. "Justin," I murmured.

"Hm?"

"I want you to make love to me," I said quietly, opening my eyes to look at him. He looks down at me, and kisses me passionately. I pulled him tightly against me and kissed him back. He groans and starts pulling off his shirt that I'm wearing. Once it was over my head, I threw it to the side and kissed him. I tug off his boxers. I threw them somewhere next to the top and trailed my fingers down his chest. He groans and gets a condom. After a few moments he kissed me and made love to me.

After we lie I each other's arm, trying to catch our breath.

"God," he muttered, rolling onto his side to look at me.

"Hm?"

"I'm going to miss you," he mumbled.

"I'm going to miss you too, so much."

He sighed and kissed my neck. "We better shower. You have to get back soon."

"No." I pout.

His eyes closed for a moment before he looked at me. "Ellie, you have to go and pack so you can leave in a few hours."

"No..."

"Please, you're making this harder," he murmured, his eyes squeezing this shut. I sigh. "Ellie," he said quietly. "You have to go."

"I know." I climbed off him and sat down, my eyes closing as they filled with tears. "Please come to the airport," I said softly.

"I will." He wraps his arms around me. Picking me up, he carried me into the bathroom and turned on the shower. "Time to clean you," he teased and stepped under the shower head.

Half an hour later we were dressed and ready to go back to Sam's. We headed out to his car and drove us back. Hesitating before we got out, I thought of how this would be the last time I would be on my own with him.

"Stay with me tonight."

"I won't leave your side," he murmured.

"Thanks." I beam.

He squeezed my hand and led me inside. My brother smiled at me as he walked past. "Welcome back," he teased before going upstairs. I bury my head in Justin's chest. He put the bag of his things I'm taking down and wraps his arms around me.

After balancing the bag on his shoulder, he picked me up and carried me upstairs. I stayed close to him as he sat down with me.

"Don't ever let me go." I mumble into his chest.

"If you were staying longer, I never would," he mumbled. I move closer and practically cling to him. He pushed my hair away from my face and kissed my forehead. My eyes close.

"Come on," he murmured. "I'll help you pack."

I sigh. "I don't want to get up."

"You have to. We need to pack your things." I nod. I climbed off his lap and got my suitcase out. I grab the laundry basket and start putting the clothes into my suitcase. Justin watched me before standing up and wrapped his arms around my waist. My eyes close and I lean back into him. He kissed my shoulder then helped me pack everything.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome," he said, smiling at me. I kiss his cheek. I lingered for a moment before pulling back and looking at him. "What love?"

"Nothing. Just thinking. I need to find out what time tomorrow we're going."

"Then let's go find your parents."

I took his hand and walked downstairs. "Hey, mum," i said, smiling at her. "What time are we leaving tomorrow."

"Around six in the morning."

My eyes closed for a moment. "Okay."

"Are staying the night, Justin?" My mum asked him.

"Yes, ma'am. If that’s okay with you."

She smiles. "Its fine with me."

"Thank you," he told her quietly as he slipped his fingers through mine.

"Go spend time together." she shoos us away. I laughed and led him into the living room. We sit down and I move onto his lap. He kissed my shoulder repeatedly and smiled. I move a bit on his lap. I felt him stiffen slightly and sigh.

"Sorry.." I bite my lip.

"Its fine," he muttered, rubbing his forehead. I turn, so I'm facing him. He met my gaze and smiled softly. I kiss him. He kissed me back instantly and grinned. I deepen the kiss and tangle my hands in his hair. He groaned and shifted under me. "Ellie," he mumbled. "We have to stop." I sigh and bury my head in his chest. "Sorry," he said quietly. "Otherwise I won't stop." I try to resist the tears forming in my eyes. "Please don't cry," he said, his mouth  pulling downing a frown. I bite my lip. He kissed just below my eye, trapping the tears before they could escape. I hold onto him tightly.

"Kids, food!" My mum shouted. I get up off his lap and hold my hand out for him. He squeezed my fingers lightly and led me into the kitchen.

Once we were seated, my mum served the food fans smiled at us. "Dig in." We do as she says and eat.

Once we were done we all sat and made small talk. I move closer to Justin. He looked downcast me then kissed my forehead before going back to his conversation with Elliott. I smile and lean into him.

We left shortly after Justin ended his conversation with my brothers. I smiled to my family before shutting the door and walking upstairs to my room. I plop down on the bed. He grinned and flopped down almost on top of me. I laughed and shoved him over before resting on my elbow to look at him. He chuckles. He trailed his fingers across my cheeks before brushing my hair away from my face and behind my ear. I smile at him. We settled into silence and just looked at each other. I move closer. He smiled at me.

"I love you."

"I love you too, always." I move closer to him, I'm almost on top of him. He held my hips and raised his eyebrow, to which I chuckled and shook my head. I lean down and kiss him. He kissed me back instantly and sighed against my lips. I deepen the kiss.

With a groan he pulled away. "Ellie , we can't."

"Justin.." I sigh.

He met my gaze. "Yeah?"

"You keep pulling away from me."

"I'm sorry," he said quietly. "But i don't want to get carried away."

"We've just made out plenty of times before."

"I know but... this is different though." He groaned and shook his head.

"How?"

He kissed me softly and sat up. "This is our last night together. I don't want to lose control,” he mumbled.

"So what if you do?"

"Ellie, your parents are downstairs with your brothers. That's not a good idea."

"I don't care, this is my last night with you." His eyes flashed in agreement before he shook his head and looked away, biting his lip. I make him face me and I kiss him. He instantly responded and pulled me closer. I deepen the kiss like I did before.

With a groan, he pulled himself back slightly. "You suck," he muttered, brushing his lips against mine. I giggle and pull him closer. "Ellie," he groaned.

"What?" I smirk.

He cursed quietly and flipped us. "You suck," he told me again before kissing me passionately. I kiss him back and wrap my legs tight around his waist. Breathing out slowly, he met my gaze. "Even if we did, I don't have anything, Ellie."

"Justin, I have some in my purse."

His eyes closed and he sighed. "We shouldn't do this but-" he stopped and bit his lip.

"But what?"

He kissed me before getting up and grabbing my purse. "But i can't say no." I look up at him, smiling. He handed my purse to me and I quickly took one out. I pull him back down and slip my hands under his shirt. He groaned quietly when I trailed my fingers across his abs. I smirk and trail my fingers down to his jeans.

"You suck," he muttered, groaning.

"I know." I giggle. "You've told me." He met my gaze before quickly flipping us over and going to the door. I watched him as he locked it then laid back down on top of me, raising his eyebrow. I wrap my legs around his waist instantly.

He kissed along my jaw before nipping my neck. "Payback time then," he said, smirking. I groan. His smirk widened against my neck when I tried to move closer and move his mouth to mine.

"Justin!" I whine.

"Yes?" he mumbled, now grinning.

"Please just kiss me already."

"What do I get in return?" he teased.

"Well, what do you want?" He cocked his head to the side in thought. I bite my lip, looking up at him.

"What do you recommend?" he asked, winking at me. I laughed and hit his shoulder.

I giggle. "You pick." He kissed down my neck and hummed in thought. My eyes close and I groan. I could feel his smirk growing again.

"Justin!"

"Yes, love?" he asked, grinning at me.

"Don't tease!"

"Like you do?" He raised his eyebrow and smirked. I pout. He pecked my lips and smiled. I grin and kiss him back. He tangled his fingers in my hair and kissed me, making me groan and try to pull him closer. I start tugging at his clothes. I managed to get his shirt off then his jeans. I grinned at him when he met my gaze. He pulls off all my clothes and smirks. I raised my eyebrow with a smile and trailed my fingers down his chest. He groans and trails his fingers across stomach.

"Why are you waiting?" I asked him, kissing next to his mouth before he quickly captured y lips with his, a grin on his face. He pulls away and grabs a condom. I bit my lip and held his gaze as he smirked at me. He pulls off my bra and panties then puts on the condom, making love to me.

Both of us flopped down, trying to catch our breath. I turned my head and looked at him, my chest rising and falling fast. I rested my head against his shoulder and breathed out slowly. "God," I muttered. "Better and better," I teased.

He chuckles. "I have to agree."

"Good." I grinned and kissed his jaw then rested my head against his chest. He smiles and rubs my back. I smiled as I heard his heart rate pick up when I trailed my finger across his stomach in small patterns. He kisses my temple.

"I love you, Justin," I told him quietly, looking up at him.

He held my gaze and smiled. "I love you, too, Ellie." I beam and close my eyes. He kissed me softly before sighing. "Maybe you should get some sleep. You'll be tired later otherwise."

"No, I want to stay awake with you."

With a sigh, he shifted so his head was next to mine. "But you'll be dead tired tomorrow."

"I don't care."

He kissed my forehead and gave me a soft smile. "I can't make you." I move closer. "What's the first thing you're going to do when you get home?" he asked, resting his chin against my head when I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Call or, either on the phone or video chat."

I felt his smile against my head. "I can't wait."

"I'd rather just be here with you."

He frowned and ran his fingers through my hair. "I wish you were here for longer. Or forever."

"Me too." I murmur. He pulled me tighter against him and sighed. His fingers trailed across my spine, causing me to shiver. I cuddle up to him and tangle my legs with his. He groaned quietly and kissed my forehead. I kiss the corner of his lips.

"Don't do that," he murmured.

"Why not?" He shook his head and kissed the corner of my lips. I giggle. He kissed me properly before pulling back and grinning at me. I smile and kiss him. He pulled my legs around his waist tightly and smirked. I bite my lip. His fingers trailed across my stomach lightly. I bite my lip harder. I looked up at him to see him smirking down at me.

"What are you thinking?" I ask.

"Of a little while ago," he said, kissing my jaw lightly. I groan and tug him closer. He grinned against my skin, making me smile slightly. I wrap my legs around his waist. I lifted his chin and kissed him. He smiles and instantly deepens the kiss. I groaned and tried to move closer. He holds me close. I nipped his neck lightly before resting my forehead against the side of his head. He smiles.

"I really hope they didn't hear us," I muttered, feeling my cheeks heat up. "That would be horrible."

He chuckles. "Don't worry love, I don't think they did."

"They better not have," I mumbled. He pinched my sides and grinned.

"We'll find out if they have." He rested his hands on my waist then looked down. "Maybe you should get dressed," he murmured.

"Why?" I ask.

"It's... distracting."

I giggle. "Oh well."

He pushed me onto my back and hovered over me. "Oh well?"

"Yup." I grin. He lowered himself down and raised his eyebrow. I bite my lip.

"Maybe we can stay awake a little longer," he said, cocking his head to the side and kissing my neck lightly. I grin. He trailed kisses along my neck then my collarbone. I groan. He grinned and pressed his lips against mine. I smile and kiss him back. He pulled me tighter and smiled. I deepen the kiss. He groaned and pulled back slightly. I whimper. He smirked and kissed my jaw lightly. I tug him closer.

"You have any more in your bag?" he asked, raising his eyebrow and smirking.

I giggle. "Yes."

"Want to use one?" he asked, his smirk turning into a grin.

I nod. "Definitely." He leaned down and got my bag off the floor. I smirked when I pulled one out and placed it in his hand, waiting expectantly. He chuckles and opens it, putting it on. He kissed me softly before making love to me.

I lie my head on his chest after and beam. That was amazing! "Bloody hell," he muttered, pulling me closer. "Okay, there's a chance they might have heard that time."

"Oh God." I hide my face in his chest and blush.

He laughed, making his chest rumble underneath me. "Oh well," he murmured. "It was amazing."

"I have to agree!" I blush.

He kissed the top of my head and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you, too," I mumbled, refusing to look up because of my hot cheeks. I bury my head into his chest even more. He turned onto his side and I curled into him. He holds me close to him.

"Go to sleep," he murmured. "I don't want you tired tomorrow."

"I don't wanna."

He started to hum and I felt my eyes drop. "You suck," I mumbled as I grew more tired. He chuckles and kisses the top of my head. I sighed and moved closer to him before falling asleep completely.

"Love, love you have to wake up." Justin murmurs.

"No," I mumbled, trying to roll over but I just rolled into Justin's chest. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me. "What's the time?" I mumbled against his chest.

"You still have two hours love." I felt tears fill my tired eyes and I moved closer. He rubs my back and just holds me.

"Oh god," I muttered.  "I can't do this. I can't go," I told him, shaking my head.

"Shh," he kisses the top of my head.

I took a deep breath and looked up at him. "Justin, I can't leave. This is going to hurt, so bad."

"I know." he says quietly and I can see his eyes are watery. I wrapped my legs around him and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go for a second. He squeezed me without hurting me and kissed my shoulder repeatedly.

"I can't leave Justin, i can't." I whisper.

"You'll be fine," he murmured. "You'll be fine, I promise." I shake my head. "If I don't say it," he murmured. "I won't believe it."

My eyes pooled with too many tears that they ended up spilling over. "I don't even want to move away to get dressed," I told him quietly. "I don't want to do anything at all." He kisses my forehead. He picked me up and got some clothes out for me then grabbed his before walking into the bathroom. I sigh and pull the clothes on.

He looked down at me and raised his eyebrow. "Not showering first?"

"Only if I can shower with you." I say.

"You really think I'd let you shower alone?" I smile and pull off my clothes and tug him with me. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. I smile and hold onto him. His fingers trailed down my spine and smirked when I shivered slightly. He turns the shower on as soon as we get into the bathroom. We stepped under the spray and I smiled when I closed my eyes. He kisses my neck. I groaned and moved my head to the side. He goes to my sweet spot and darken the love bite.

I groaned loudly until I bit my lip. "How to keep this mark up," he murmured, shaking his head. I bite my lip.

Once we were done in the shower, we got dressed and walked back into the room. I wrap my arms around him. We sat down on the bed and refused to let go of each other. I rest my head on his chest.

"Ellie!" My mum called. "We're going in half an hour!" Tears form in my eyes and I hold onto him tightly.

I moved onto Justin's lap and took a deep breath. "You need to come with me. I need to see you before I go."

"I will." he kisses my forehead.

The last half an hour went by quickly. I refused to let go of Justin so he had to carry me downstairs to his car, since he had to take it to get back home after taking me to the airport. I curl up in my seat. I don't want to leave him. When we reached the airport, I checked in with my family and walked towards the gate. I looked up at Justin and felt a few tears roll down my cheek. He wraps his arms around me, holding me against his chest. My family stood by, not wanting to ruin our moment, but I knew I had to go in a few moments. I cry into his chest.

"Please don't cry," he whispered. "You know I hate seeing you cry. And you don't want me to remember you crying your eyes out, right?" I lift my head and he wipes my tears away. He kissed my forehead and forced a smile. "I'll miss you, Ellie. I love you."

"I love you, too. And I'll miss you. We only have until the holiday."

He nods. "We'll talk everyday."

I sucked in a sharp breath and kissed him softly. "Bye, Justin."

"Bye, Ellie," he said quietly, his eyes closing. I kiss him once more and hug him.

"We have to go," Elliott told me quietly, standing next to us. "Sorry, Ellie." My lip quivers and I kiss Justin once again before saying a final goodbye. The closer we got to the gate, the further away from Justin I felt. I waved one last time, to which he returned sadly. Elliott wraps his arms around me.

I felt more tears streak down my face. "Oh god," I muttered. "This is it for months."

He rubs my back. "It'll be okay."

Once we were seated and the plane took off, I climbed onto Elliott's lap and he held me, murmuring soothing words to try and get me to calm down. I cry into his chest until I fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955 18 21
Spending summers in England with Harry and Taz were the highlights of my life. After that gets stripped away from me, I go back to America and save m...
352K 22.2K 141
He loves her with every fiber of his being, but even then he leaves her brokenhearted... Her heart no longer beats for him, yet she can't see him bro...
170 31 13
BASED ON A TRUE STORY !!
63.7K 2.9K 16
A melancholic tale about losing one's self on the cusp of a betrayal