They Call Me The Weird One

By Sliverappletree

Highest ranking: #9 Mentalhealthawreness Enter the life of Tilly Her fucked up life and no support (apart fr... More

Wating for the bus to arrive
Are you proud of yourself
Struggle
The banquet
Teardops fall like blood
The plan
Thank fuck for that
Not a good surprise
Pure torture
Waiting room

Light at the end of the tunnel

9 0 0
By Sliverappletree

As I entered the room I immediately recognised how different Tilly looked, her skin was so pale and she had tubes going through both her nostrils. She looked dreadful, she was also so much skinnier than when I last saw her, in fact she was almost skeletal.

***Tilly's POV***

I slowly opened my eyes only to witness Charlotte standing over me like a guardian angel, observing my every movement so carefully. "You came back for me" I cried lowly.
Charlotte began to cry  "Of course, I never left and never will leave".
I smiled in response, as I now know that Charlotte is all I'll ever need she is not only like a mother, or a sister but she is my one and true best friend.
"Your coming home with us for good, and you can be my sister for real now" said Charlotte as she wiped the tears from her face.
"Thank fuck, I don't have to go back to that shit hole" I said with a giggle. Charlotte joined in, and we continued to laugh until we could laugh no more.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 10.7K 48
(I WILL BE HEAVILY EDITING THIS BOOK ONCE ITS DONE) nothing serious about this. { this book has not been seen to. stop yourself from commenting abo...
75 1 7
A young girl had been transported into a far more chaotic world than her own after her untimely death, how did she survive and meet her allies along...
620K 12.8K 60
My friendship for Harry is laying on green grass on a hazy summer afternoon, hot chocolate in winter and swing sets at the park... But my love for Ha...
Again By Haniah

Teen Fiction

143 24 6
Serenity is struggling. Living with OCD isn't easy, especially when no one knowns about it. Everyday life is a struggle, with constant disturbing tho...