Love isn't as easy as making...

بواسطة Mimorimori

Bakugou Katsuki is a Shounen manga artist and Midoriya Izuku is his assistant. The two have been working toge... المزيد

Chapter 1: Shut up and get your hands moving!
Chapter 2: Let's hunt for a new assistant
Chapter 3: This is a curse!
Chapter 4: Mangaka are the same as God and Reaper
Chapter 5: Boyfriend shirt? Or matching shirt?
Chapter 6: Too much of a coincidence
Chapter 7: Gekkan Shoujo Todoroki-kun!
Chapter 8: A wild Pik*chu appeared! (Part 1)
Chapter 9: A wild Pik*chu appeared! (Part 2)
Chapter 10: And now they know
Chapter 11: Learning about love through a dating sim game
Chapter 12: This isn't good for my heart!
Chapter 13: This is why you should lock your door!
Chapter 14: Taking the bait like a greedy fool
Chapter 15: On Valentine Day...
Chapter 16: Fuck you and fuck my life!
Hidden story: Katsudon
Chapter 17: Looking for a present
Chapter 18: Is this a date?!
Chapter 19: The 'Cupids' behind the scene
Chapter 20: The real 'date' starts now! (Part 1)
Chapter 21: The real 'date' starts now! (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Happy Birthday Kacchan! (Part 1)
Chapter 23: Happy Birthday Kacchan! (Part 2)
Chapter 23.5: A very short message from Todo-sama
Chapter 24: When both mangaka and assistant is sick
Chapter 25: Today we're the mangaka!
Chapter 25.5: Being sick is troublesome after all
Chapter 26: Exposed!
Chapter 27: And the cat is out of the bag
Chapter 28: This is the best fucking day ever!
Chapter 28.5: And we watch the ship goes sailing
Chapter 29: Teach me, sensei!
Chapter 30: Choosing a present for Izuku
Chapter 31: To the beach!
Chapter 32: A small accident
Chapter 33: A sleepless night for Katsuki
Chapter 33.5: How to escape from your house (Todoroki style)
Chapter 34: Happy birthday Deku!
Chapter 35: Kaminari is confused
Chapter 36: Words from the great Todo-sama
Chapter 37: Starting the Kirishima route
Chapter 37.5: BL Game
Chapter 38: Aquarium date, START!
Chapter 39: Get the hint already!
Chapter 40: At the end of the date
Chapter 41: King's Game
Chapter 42: Let me teach you something about the fandom
Chapter 43: A memorable Christmas night
Chapter 44: The taste of happiness (smut)
Chapter 45: Into a new year
A/N

Omake specials

2.8K 136 82
بواسطة Mimorimori

Aizawa-sensei saw it

It happen one day after school has ended. Many of the students has went home and Aizawa wasn't expecting to see other students hanging around unless they have club activities going on. When he passed by the supposed-to-be-empty 1-A classroom, he saw one of his students.

It was Todoroki and he's with a female student from another class.

"I-I'M YOUR FAN!" the girl exclaimed.

Aizawa was surprised to hear that. But then again, he heard many of the female students whispering and saying that Todoroki is really handsome and popular, so it's totally normal for a girl to confess to him. Dating is fine and all but they better not let their relationship get in the way of their studies.

"I see." Todoroki replied with a blank expression.

Ah, it looks like that girl is going to get rejected by Todoroki. Come to think about it, Todoroki never once show any interest in getting a girlfriend. It's kind of hard to read his thoughts when he's wearing his poker face for the whole day.

Aizawa blinked when he saw Todoroki reaching for the inside of his bag and took out a sketchbook and begin to write something down on it. Three seconds later he rip out the paper and give it to the girl.

"Here you go." Todoroki said.

His expression never change even when he give the paper that has his autograph on it to the girl- wait, what? Autograph?

"Todoroki... could it be that he's rather dense when it comes to these kind of things?" Aizawa thought as he stare at the scene in disbelieve. The girl squealed with delight and bow, thanking Todoroki for the autograph. "And she's happy about it?"

Something is terribly wrong with how a simple love confession turns out to become like this. Rather than a love confession, this is more like a fangirl asking her idol for an autograph. Just by thinking about list of things that's wrong with this scene, Aizawa can feel a headache coming.

That's it, he better go home now and sleep.

-o-o-o-

Teach me Katsuki-sensei!

Everyone is working on the manga in Katsuki's room in silent when Kaminari suddenly thought of a question that has been bugging him for a long time.

"Hey, I've been thinking about this for a while" Kaminari said.

"Eh?" Izuku looked up.

"Why do some of the anime add in filler episodes?"

"To buy time for the anime of course, dunce face. When an anime catches up to the manga that's still running, the anime will have to take a 'roundabout path' while staying within 'reach' so that it can join back with the fucking manga." Katsuki explained, much to Kaminari and Kirishima's shock. Since they never thought that Katsuki would be able to give them a proper explanation.

Ignoring their stunned and dumbfounded expression, Katsuki continues on. "By putting in original arcs and episodes for the anime, they can buy time for the manga to move on further. Once they finished the original arcs and episodes, the anime will join back with the manga again."

"However, this came with a lot of risks." Izuku said.

"Why is that so?" Kirishima asked.

"If the anime 'rejoin' with the manga too early, the anime will have to take another diverging path again. The worst case to happen in the middle of divergent is the characters, plot and setting of the anime became so different from the manga that there's no hope for the anime to join back with the manga again."

"And that's why some supposed-to-be-a-really-great anime series ended up getting a fucking remake, starting all the way from the beginning." Katsuki added.

"Woah, both of you really know a lot." Kaminari stared at his friends with a weary smile.

"Those are basic knowledge, you dumb Pik*chu."

"So mean! Not everyone is as smart as you!"

"But with how popular Lost Paradise is right not, I won't be surprise to find out that it's going to get an anime adaptation one day. It would be great if Lost Paradise can get a movie too." Kirishima said.

"Kacchan already thought of a plot for the movie."

"Eh?! You thought of a plot for the movie even though it doesn't even has an anime adaptation yet?!" Kaminari retorted.

"My series is the best so it WILL get a fucking anime adaptation AND a fucking movie! In the daily manga ranking magazine, it's ranked first as the best fantasy and action series! There's no way that some other shitty mangaka could beat me!" Katsuki shouted.

Izuku and the other couldn't argue with that since Lost Paradise is indeed, one of the best fantasy and action manga right now. However, what Katsuki didn't know is that he might have jinx himself a little for saying those words.

-o-o-o-

The test result

Kaminari couldn't believe his eyes.

The fear he has when the test result are finally out is so overwhelming that he feel like he's going to vomit or faint at any moment. But when he saw his results, the fear was blown away like someone punched it away.

HE PASSED! HE FREAKING PASSED AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO MIDORIYA-SENSEI!

Kirishima too, passed the test with a score that would have been impossible for him to archive on his own. Although Katsuki wasn't the best teacher and Kirishima got his head smacked for not getting the correct answer but yeah, the blond would never let someone he teaches fail.

Ashido who is also nearby, grabbed Yaoyorozu by her shoulder with teary eyes. "Thank you for teaching me, Yaomomo! If it wasn't for you, I'd fail this test again!"

"I'm glad that I can helped out." Yaoyorozu smiled.

Both girls heard the sound of a slow clapping and turn their attention to the source of the sound. And they saw that it was Izuku who is clapping while staring at Kaminari, who currently shaking Kirishima's shoulder excitedly. Although Izuku's smiling, the look in his eyes appears to be lifeless, almost like he's dead on the inside.

"Midoriya-san?" Yaoyorozu called out.

Izuku didn't turn around to face them. Instead, he point a finger at Kaminari. "I raised that boy."

"Are you his mother?!" Ashido retorted.

Watching from the group from the side, Todoroki couldn't help but to think that he has seen this scene somewhere before. Where have he seen it again? Hm...

Ah, forget it. This isn't important to begin with.

-o-o-o-

Bad influence

It was purely by chance that Kaminari ran into Kirishima on the way to school. But Kaminari view it as the gods giving him chance to go to school with Kirishima together. He bit the inside of his lip to stop himself from grinning when he saw the red shark phone strap that's hanging from Kirishima's phone. Damn this manly and loveable sunshine!

"Hey Kaminari, what causes you to get into dating sim games?" Kirishima asked out of the sudden.

Kaminari froze as he stare at Kirishima in shock.

Before Kaminari fall for Kirishima, he'd spend his free time thinking of ways to get a girlfriend. As for how he become interested in dating sim game in the first place, all he can say is that it was because of Mineta.

(Flashback)

It happened on the third day after Kaminari started his new school life at his new high school.

Kaminari spotted Mineta sneaking around, checking if there are people around or not. Kaminari watches as Mineta went into the boy's toilet in a hurry. Curious about his friend's behavior, Kaminari went inside as well, only to saw Mineta with his back facing him as he tried to put his earpiece in.

"What are you doing, Mineta?" Kaminari bend down a little and asked, causing the shorted male to jump up in fight and scream. Once Mineta realized that it was Kaminari, he begin to calm down.

"What the hell, Kaminari?! Don't scare me like that! I thought a teacher caught me!" Mineta scolded.

"Ah, sorry about that. But what are you doing here?"

Mineta stare at Kaminari for a while, almost like he's trying to judge if the blond can be trusted or not. Then he narrowed his eyes on Kaminari. "Do you want to know?"

"Huh?"

"Are you that curious to know what I'm doing here?"

"Anyone would be curious if they were to see someone sneaking around like they are going to do something bad."

"If you want to know then you've to promise me that you won't tell other people."

"Oh, alright."

"What I'm doing..." Mineta trailed off with a perverted-looking grin and show his phone to Kaminari. "Is this!"

"Wha-?!" Kaminari blushed when he saw a naked 2D girl on the screen. "What the heck?! You're into this kind of games?!"

"This game is really wonderful! It's like it was created by the gods themselves! The best part is that there's a harem route where you can get all the girls for yourself!"

"No, I think I'll pass." Kaminari smiled nervously. He was about to back away when Mineta grabbed his pants, preventing him from getting away.

"Don't be like that! Try it out yourself, you'll be able to see what I'm trying to say!" Mineta exclaimed and shove his phone into Kaminari's hand.

"EH?!" Kaminari panicked and accidentally tap on the screen, causing a dialogue to show up.

[Yaya: Please... take me...]

And Kaminari's brain went 'asdfghjkl'.

It feels like he's standing right in front of a monster's den, one step forward and his remaining 'innocent' will bid him farewell. And Mineta being here isn't helping either. Kaminari blush even harder when Mineta place one of the earpiece in his ear and tap on the screen. And holy shit, those noise and sound a-are just plain lewd and obscene!

From that point onwards, Kaminari became obsessed with dating sim games (especially the erotic one), to the point that be begin to borrow those games from Mineta.

(Flashback end)

Kaminari stare at the empty street ahead of him with a blank expression.

"I don't know if I should thank Mineta for taking away my innocent or not." He muttered out unintentionally, causing Kirishima to give him a worried look.

"Dude, what the hell happened?"

"What happened is that my innocent is gone for good."

"I don't really get it but... cheer up."

-o-o-o-

How it all started

"Shoto! Since you wanted to become a mangaka so badly, I won't stop you anymore. However, there's one condition for it. You're to publish your work under the company I'm working at. I'll be you editor so don't-"

And Todoroki slam the door shut right at his shitty dad's face and lock it. He may have prevent his dad from coming into his room but he couldn't stop the annoying and persistent knocking. Todoroki went to his drawer and pull out the headphone. He put it on and turn on the music.

"SHOTOOOOOOOOO!"

Thanks to the headphone, Todoroki didn't heard his dad calling his name.

Todoroki has the skills to draw manga and he wanted to become a mangaka and draw shounen manga. But his dad would make sure that Todoroki publish his work under the company he's working at. Alright, he shall do the opposite and draw a shoujo manga instead.

Now that he has made up his mind, it's time for him to start looking for people that he can use as models for his characters. Leaving the house through the door is out of the question now so there's only one way left. Opening the window, Todoroki grab the new shoe that he brought, put it on and then jump out of the window.

Before his dad can find out that he's no longer in his room, Todoroki quickly left and made his way down to the shopping street. He doesn't really have a goal in mind right now. All he need is an inspiration that can get him to come up with a plot that readers will enjoy and love.

Todoroki stopped in his track when he spotted two of his classmates walking down the opposite side of the street. It was Izuku and Katsuki. From the look of it, they must have went shopping together based on the bags they are carrying. Todoroki heard that Izuku and Katsuki are childhood friends but it still feel kind of weird to see them hanging out together even though their personality is so different from each other.

Pulling the headphone down and let it hang on his neck, Todoroki listen to the conversion that two childhood friend is having.

"Kacchan! You shouldn't say such a rude thing to that person just now. He did apologies to me so-"

"It's all that fucker's fault! If I'm not there to save your sorry ass, he'd have push you down the stairs 'accidentally' and you'd hurt yourself!"

Izuku stopped and stare at Katsuki with a surprised look on his expression. "Kacchan, could it be that you're worried about me?"

Katsuki froze for a while. But he quickly recover from it and turn his head away so that Izuku wouldn't be able to see the blush on his face. "As if! There's a lot of unfished pages left! If you were to hurt your hand or something, it'll drag me down!"

Todoroki saw the disappointed look Izuku has. But it didn't last long and he stare at the back of Katsuki's head with an admire gaze and- Oh...

He get it now.

Those two like each other but they are keeping it a secret. Now this is certainly interesting. Childhood friend that like each other but didn't have the courage to confess yet... it's probably going to be a long slow burn but this could work for his first manga.

Now that the models for his characters has been decided, Todoroki begin to follow them, hoping to find out more about them so that he can use it for his manga later.

-o-o-o-

A/N: The next chapter is going to be about King game and pocky game. So yeah, you guys should be able to guess it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

346K 9.3K 39
▌ューイ; ❰ snapped ❱ high school. the time where your set free from your parent's grasp. a time of the rebellious. though it wasn't always fun a...
214K 6.9K 20
Long story short you have no clue who your birth father is. Your mom became a villain and abandoned you when you were 10, don't worry you're being ta...
63.8K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...
7.1K 321 11
When Katsuki distracts himself from his desires, and love, for a certain green haired hero, he creates more problems for himself than he solves. Just...