Spiderson and Irondad Oneshot...

By Galaxy_Emily

I am in love with the Father/Son dynamic of Tony Stark and Peter Parker. Also basically the whole Super Famil... More

Ignored
Mission Checklist
Fieldtrip?
Theme Song Battle
The Bully
Balloon Arch
Red in His Ledger
Security
Charity Case
PPPS - Midtown High Discord
The Plant

Leftover Balloons

612 27 7
By Galaxy_Emily

    I hit a writer's block halfway through this so I'm sorry if the quality suddenly dips.

I should also probably mention how this is a slight continuation of the previous chapter. I'd recommend reading that one before this one, but you don't have to!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mini Boss, I do not recommend continuing with this idea." The voice of Friday washed over the living room.

"What are you talking about Friday! This is amazing!" Peter said back.

"There are many negative outcomes that can stem from this situation. Many that result with you in the Med Bay."

"I'm sure that won't happen! It'll be fine!" Peter said, ending the conversation with the A.I.

Peter was currently crouched down, surrounded by all the Roomba's he could find in the tower. But, they were all powered off.
He was concentrating intently on his task. Which was taping a balloon to the back of each Roomba.

"Now, the final touches," he said once he finished with the tape.

  These "final touches" consisted of duct-taping two knives to the front of each Roomba. The goal here was to make it so the Roomba's have to compete to be the last one standing. Eliminating each other by popping the balloons. A totally not-dangerous-in-any-way activity.

   "Now, to give you all names." He took a few minutes to think about this. "You can be called Steve because your design kind of looks like his shield. You can be called Bruce because you're kind of bigger than the others. You can be called Natasha because you run over everyone's feet all the time. You can be called Clint because you never actually clean anything." He looked at the last Roomba he had hadn't named.

   "And you can be called Mr. Stark!" He leaned down towards the machine, "It's because you're my favorite but don't tell me other's. Don't disappoint me, win this."

He stood back up and prepared to power on all the machines. "Now, I want a fair fight, and don't die please."

"Begin!" He shouted as he powered on all the Roomba's.

They took a few moments to calibrate but once they did it was like they finally found their true purpose in life. Well, most of them.

Roomba Clint immediately spun around and fled the room towards the kitchen.

"I've never been more disappointed," Peter muttered. "You never do what you're supposed to Roomba. Wait, is this how Nat feels all the time with the real Clint?"

Peter watched as the Roomba's battled it out.

"Well that's interesting, Roomba Bruce and Steve have formed an alliance." Peter let out a dramatic gasp, "I can't believe you Roomba Steve! Betraying Bruce like that!"

Roomba Steve had eliminated Bruce as they were both going against Natasha.

"I am not happy with you right now," Peter said as he glared at Roomba Steve and shot a web at Roomba Bruce to disable him.

"Ow! Hey!" Peter yelled at Roomba Natasha as she poked him in the foot, "Fight the others not me!"

Almost instantly it was like Natasha and Steve came to an in-spoken agreement and they both charged at him. He leaped up onto the coffee table and looked down at both of them, "Well, guess I'm trapped up here. This is not at-all how I expected this to go."

"Boy, I really hope it's not weird that I'm talking to myself right now. I'm glad no one-," Peter was cut short as the elevator dinged open and looked in horror at who had stepped out.

"Hey kid, guess what-,"

Peter let out an awkward laugh, "Hey, hey Mr. Stark how's it hanging?"

"Peter, what are you doing on the table? Wait, are those the Roomba's? With knives?!" Tony exclaimed.

"I can explain! I just wanted to have a Roomba Deathmatch!"

"A Roomba Deathmatch? Did you use the leftover balloons?"

Peter was quiet for a few moments, "Well they had to have some sort of use! You know, recycling!"

Tony shook his head slightly, but he had a small smile on his face. That smile soon disappeared though when Roomba Natasha and Steve charged at him.

"Woah, woah, woah! What did I do to you guys?!" Tony leaped on top of the couch, "Pepper would usually kill me for having my shoes on the couch but I'm sure she'll understand that I was in a life-or-death situation."

"Of course, of course. Well, this is an interesting predicament isn't it." Peter said to Tony.

"Yes, yes it is." He looked around with a confused face, "Why is that one in solitary confinement over there?" He nodded to Roomba Bruce.

"He was eliminated." Peter said with one of the most serious faces Tony had seen on the kid.

They were soon distracted by a loud popping sound and Peter let out a whoop.

"Yes! Go Mr. Stark! Win this!" Roomba Tony had eliminated Natasha as she was circling the back of the coffee table Peter was standing on.

"Mr. Stark?" Tony asked confused.

Peter looked down sheepishly, "Well I don't know, they all had to have names. And Roomba You just eliminated Natasha so you should be proud!"

"Wow, I beat Natasha in a knife-battle, I always knew I was the best. So who is Roomba Me up against now?" Tony said.

"Steve."

"Oh yeah I can see it, the design looks like Cap's shield. Remind me to throw that one away after this."

"What, no! We're not throwing Roomba Steve away. All Roomba's are to be treated as functional members of this society!" Peter exclaimed.

"Sure, kid, sure." The two of them watched as the battle continued. They would be lying if they said it was a quick battle. Roomba Steve and Roomba Tony danced around each other in what seemed like a secret rhythm.

Eventually Tony, very slyly, grabbed a spare nail from his pocket and chucked it onto the ground behind of Roomba Steve. The Roomba spun around, eager to be performing his intended purpose. Roomba Tony took this exact moment to pop the balloon behind Steve.

"Yes!" Peter called out, "Even though you cheated! Yes!" Peter shot a web and disabled Roomba Steve. The two of them hopped down from their hiding places.

"I didn't cheat, just used colorful tactics to win. A strategy, if you may." Tony replied.

"Cheater...." Peter mumbled under his breath.

Tony shrugged and moved towards the kitchen, "Now, finally I can get some food."

Peter rolled his eyes and started to pick up the Roomba's, he paused and counted them, "Wait....where's-?"

"OW!" Peter froze when Tony yelled from the kitchen. Tony walked out from the kitchen holding Roomba Clint.

"Do you want to explain why there was another Roomba, basically waiting to ambush me by the way, just hiding in a dark corner?" Tony glared at Peter.

"Okay, well-" Peter began to explain but the two froze at the elevator doors opened.

Pepper looked up from her phone and looked at Tony in exasperation, "We've talked about this Tony! No deadly robots on this floor!"

"What! That wasn't even me! Let me tell you what Peter did! He-" Tony began to explain the situation.

"Oh hello, Peter! I'm sorry I didn't see you when I came in!" Pepper turned to Peter. Tony looked on in exasperation, his mouth hanging wide open.

"I cannot believe this...." Tony said under his breath.

"Well, Peter, you want to help me make dinner? Of course, Tony could also help if he promises not to burn anything. It could be a fun family experience!" Pepper said on her way to the kitchen.

"A...family experience?" Peter said confused.

"Yeah kid? Come on, we got a dinner to cook," Tony said as he wrapped an arm around Peter and led him to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so, thanks for reading. Comment and vote if you feel like it, thank you! And sorry for the writers block!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.2K 26
Oneshots for Peter Parker and Tony Stark story! A relationship between a father and a son. โš ๏ธVery terrible English grammarโš ๏ธ
7.6K 189 13
Just some oneshots (about irondad ofc) which will be fluffy angst mostly funny. Hope you enjoy. Requests and suggestions are welcomed. ~๐Ÿ’ƒ
184K 3.6K 35
Just some Peter Parker and Avengers oneshots (mostly irondad and spiderson) Contains hurt, angst, fluff etc., and all your clichรฉ plots with a little...