Ignored

Welcome to my oneshot book! I can't guarantee that any of these will be amazing but I am absolutely in love with the father son dynamic of Tony Stark and Peter Parker. So, here's my take on their relationship (aka terrible oneshots like why are you even reading this?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Tony Stark gave Peter Parker his direct cell phone number, he did not expect to be constantly updated with The Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman's adventures. But, that's what he found in his voicemail box almost every single night.

So, when Tony's phone rang one night at two a clock in the morning, he had completely ran out of patience.

He had been solely focused on building a new and improved Stark Phone, when his phone rang. His eyes snapped to the buzzing phone on the table, it only took a second for the chip he had been working so hard on, to drop to the ground and shatter.

     Almost immediately he reached for his phone and answered it.

    "God Peter! It's two in the morning! I don't have time for you to update me on every little thing you do. I don't care about the cat you helped yesterday or the woman you helped cross the street!" Maybe if it wasn't so late in the night, or if he had gotten a decent amount of sleep, Tony would have listened to what the boy had to say.

    "But Mr. Stark I-," Tony heard a small voice answer from the other side of the line before he interrupted.

    "Listen kid, I really don't care at this point. It's late, and at this rate I don't even think you should come over to the tower in the morning. Just-- let me get back to work," and with that said Tony Stark hung up the phone.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Peter Parker would never had made the next phone call unless he was completely out of options. He tried to push the conversation he just had with Mr. Stark out of his mind. But he couldn't help the sinking feeling in his chest, or was that feeling in his head?

    He heard the phone ring four times before the man on the other line answered.

    "Parker, what are you doing calling at this ungodly hour? Even better, what are you doing calling me at all? I get paid to pick you up six days a week, that's all I can handle of you."

    "Happy, I'm- I'm so sorry I just, I need-," Peter was interrupted again.

    "Listen, don't call me again or I'll block you, don't even text." The line went dead.

    Peter doubled over clutching his side. He didn't want to bother them with this. May was at work again, but still, she didn't even know he was Spiderman.

   His web shooters weren't working and he was currently leaning against a dumpster in a dark alley way. Peter let out a cry of pain as he closed his eyes. Was this how he was going to die?

   His eyes shot open, it was a long shot, but hopefully he would get help. Peter's blurry eyes were attempting to focus on the screen. He almost blinding searched through his contacts until he found who he was looking for.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   The phone was answered on the first ring.

   "Babyboy! You know when I gave you my phone number I did not expect you to call! But now, boy am I loving this. Can we make this a regular thing?" The voice from Peter's phone rang out loudly, quieter in the background you could hear the same voice, "No, of course he meant to call us, stop it."