Security

Kind of feel like this one is bad, so I'm sorry in advance but, it be like that sometimes.        
😔✌️. It's also 3 am and I'm dying.

  But anyway! Comment and tell me what you think! Thank you for reading!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, listen. I know this may seem weird for a kid to have an all-level pass," Peter said in a rush, "-but it's mine."

The security guard standing opposite of Peter crossed his arms over his chest, "You expect me to believe you of all people, have an Alpha Level Pass. Nice try, kid."

Peter's eyes slightly narrowed once the guard said 'kid,' but he shook his head once and the look disappeared.

"Hey Boss! Come here! We have an issue!" The man called over his boss, and Peter felt a wave of relief hit him. Happy would be able to explain this whole mess. But the person who appeared next to the first man, was not Happy Hogan.

"I've had kids before say they 'knew Tony Stark' or 'knew Captain America,' but this is the first time one actually had a pass." The new security officer stated as he snatched the pass out of Peter's hand and held up to the light.

A red glowing stripe appeared over Peter's picture, proving the legitimacy of the card.

"What the-," the guard stared at Peter, a glare suddenly appearing on his face. "How'd you do it? Tell me! Who made you this!"

"Woah, man, woah. Listen- that's my pass. I'm just trying to make my way through to work," Peter said backing up quickly as the other man raised his voice.

"You expect me to believe a 14 year old boy has a pass like this?"

"I'm 16, and I have an internship up on the higher levels," Peter said, trying to explain quickly.

"Yeah right," the man scoffed, "Marcus, write a report for the kid up, we need to get him out of the tower," the 'boss' said.

"What! No, you can't do that!" Peter said quickly, "I'm already late to my internship as it is!"

"Oh, so now it's an internship!" The first man laughed, "Only college level kids get internships, and even they are a rare sight to see."

"Can I please speak to Happy Hogan?" Peter blurted out as the first man turned towards the computer, beginning to file the report.

"Mr. Hogan? How do you know who that is?" The 'boss' accusingly asked him.

"He knows who I am, please-."

"So Hogan knows you too? That's it, I'm done with the kid, file the report so we can boot him." The first man nodded and followed his boss's order.

Peter opened his mouth, preparing to explain himself again, but he was interrupted. "Uh- sir? It won't let me report him."

"What?!" The computer was turned towards the 'boss' and Peter could hear him mumbling under his breath as he read the notice that had appeared on his screen. "Protocol PINAC activated. Unable to submit report? Security Matter: Peter Benjamin Parker unable to be processed?"

Peter suddenly realized that Mr. Stark must have created a protocol to make sure security couldn't process him. That would either work for, or against him.

   "You know what?" The 'boss said after a few moments of staring at the computer, "Just take him out, we don't need to file a report. It will be fine."

   The first security officer gripped Peter's elbow and started to lead him towards the front doors, "Please, just contact Happy Hogan, he'll understand the situation!"