Leftover Balloons

I hit a writer's block halfway through this so I'm sorry if the quality suddenly dips.

I should also probably mention how this is a slight continuation of the previous chapter. I'd recommend reading that one before this one, but you don't have to!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mini Boss, I do not recommend continuing with this idea." The voice of Friday washed over the living room.

"What are you talking about Friday! This is amazing!" Peter said back.

"There are many negative outcomes that can stem from this situation. Many that result with you in the Med Bay."

"I'm sure that won't happen! It'll be fine!" Peter said, ending the conversation with the A.I.

Peter was currently crouched down, surrounded by all the Roomba's he could find in the tower. But, they were all powered off.
He was concentrating intently on his task. Which was taping a balloon to the back of each Roomba.

"Now, the final touches," he said once he finished with the tape.

  These "final touches" consisted of duct-taping two knives to the front of each Roomba. The goal here was to make it so the Roomba's have to compete to be the last one standing. Eliminating each other by popping the balloons. A totally not-dangerous-in-any-way activity.

   "Now, to give you all names." He took a few minutes to think about this. "You can be called Steve because your design kind of looks like his shield. You can be called Bruce because you're kind of bigger than the others. You can be called Natasha because you run over everyone's feet all the time. You can be called Clint because you never actually clean anything." He looked at the last Roomba he had hadn't named.

   "And you can be called Mr. Stark!" He leaned down towards the machine, "It's because you're my favorite but don't tell me other's. Don't disappoint me, win this."

He stood back up and prepared to power on all the machines. "Now, I want a fair fight, and don't die please."

"Begin!" He shouted as he powered on all the Roomba's.

They took a few moments to calibrate but once they did it was like they finally found their true purpose in life. Well, most of them.

Roomba Clint immediately spun around and fled the room towards the kitchen.

"I've never been more disappointed," Peter muttered. "You never do what you're supposed to Roomba. Wait, is this how Nat feels all the time with the real Clint?"

Peter watched as the Roomba's battled it out.

"Well that's interesting, Roomba Bruce and Steve have formed an alliance." Peter let out a dramatic gasp, "I can't believe you Roomba Steve! Betraying Bruce like that!"

Roomba Steve had eliminated Bruce as they were both going against Natasha.

"I am not happy with you right now," Peter said as he glared at Roomba Steve and shot a web at Roomba Bruce to disable him.

"Ow! Hey!" Peter yelled at Roomba Natasha as she poked him in the foot, "Fight the others not me!"

Almost instantly it was like Natasha and Steve came to an in-spoken agreement and they both charged at him. He leaped up onto the coffee table and looked down at both of them, "Well, guess I'm trapped up here. This is not at-all how I expected this to go."

"Boy, I really hope it's not weird that I'm talking to myself right now. I'm glad no one-," Peter was cut short as the elevator dinged open and looked in horror at who had stepped out.