crazy but free (Damian Wayne)

Por Luckystar928

Damian wayne the youngest of the batfamily has been abused ,neglected,and outcasted by his family especially... Mais

intro
main characters
outcast
freaks
midnight
screw you
not alone
Run Away...Far away
Free with you
looking
sister hood code
sunrise
phone call
dancing in the dark
chasing
a dancing beauty
talking back
wild night
unspoken love
helping out
horrible reunion
sweet revenge
finding love
crazy but comforting love
crazy day and life but with love
lovly pain
past to present
A Very Crazy Wedding
Epilogue

Party Till The Day We Die!!!

1.8K 46 25
Por Luckystar928

I was laying in bed with grayson until I wake up in the morning to incessant screaming.

Olivia:DAMIAN WAKE THE FUCK UP ITS TAFFYS LAST DAY AS A FREE BITCH WE GOTTA GO!!!

I groan as I curl up next to grayson even more. Then I hear the guys also scream too. Why doesn't anyone sleep in anymore😑.

Jack:DICK GET THE FUCK UP COLE'S GETTING HITCHED SOON!!!

I hear grayson give a tired chuckle as he tightens his arms around me even more and talks softly in my ear.

Dick:I dont think they're ganna leave baby bat. Should we just get up?

Dami:Its to early!

Dede:Yeah but think about it! Its taffys last day to party hard with all of her friends as a single hoe!

I think about it for a few seconds before answering.

Dami:..............fine. Im getting up then.

Taffy:Fuck yeah! Party till you puke bitches!!! Lets start getting ready!!!

Cole:Yes! Come on dick lets go!!!

Dick:Im coming, im coming.

They all leave the room to start getting ready.

I lazily get up as grayson barries his head in my neck and starts kissing it lightly soon becoming alittle rougher.

Dami:G-grayson stop! Im going out tonight! Your ganna give me marks again.

I whine as he smiles kissing my lips deeply, then pushing me down on to the bed and grabs me by my hips. I blush a bright red as he gives me a smirk.

Dick:I know you are baby. thats why Im marking you so everyone know your mine~

I blush even more as he starts kissing me all over.

Dami:Were you always so possessive?

Dick:Only for you babybat~

Dami:Grayson I n-need to get ready.

Dick:He chuckles as he gives me one last kiss before standing up and starts getting dress. I start to walk out the door but then turn back and tug on graysons shirt.

Dick:Yeah baby?

I look away before kissing him on the cheek.

Dami:I-I love you.

He seemed suprised but he just grinned widely.

Dick:I Love you too baby.

I then walk to the restroom where the girls were getting ready.

Taffy:Alright dami what are you wearing for today? Remember we're ganna go shopping then were ganna go to the beach then we're ganna head to las vegas, where we're ganna hit up the VIP club!!!

Dami:I think I'll wear the strappless black short jumper then Ill buy a swim suit and wear that party dress you bought me.

Taffy:Sounds good!

30 minutes later we are finally finished getting ready and are about to head out when we hear the guys behind us.

They were also dressed up to.

Jack:Dammn! Girl you look fine!

Dede giggles alittle giving him a wink.

Cole looks at taffy and smiles.

Cole:Should I be worried about my future wife going out tonight?

Taffy:Dont worry sugar you know I only have eyes for you~

Olivia:So carly you sure you dont want to come tonight? Its ganna be so much fun!

Carly:Sorry babe not my thing plus I have work to do. But be sure to send alot of pics. alright?

Olivia:Kay! Ill miss you!

Dick:Love the outfit babybat kinda wish I had a camera right now cause you look cute as hell.

He gives me a wink and a smirk before kissing me roughly for a couple seconds leaving me breathless at the end.

Dick:You ganna be good tonight?

Dami:Tt your such an idiot.

Dick:Thats not an answer~

I pout but nod looking away as I do.

Dick:Good! Alright guess we'll see you tomorrow then! So Until then later!

We all say goodbye and leave to start the day.

We all end up at this mall. It was huge and we were all just looking around when dede gasped.

Dede:OH MY GOD LOOK!!! THEY ARE HAVING A SALE IN MY FAVORITE CLOTHING STORE!!!

I look at her confused

Dami:Why is that so exciting?

Dede:Because now taffy will have something to wear on her wedding night!

Dami:Dede! You can't just say that in public!

Dede:Oh please I've said worse!

I roll my eyes as dede drags all of us inside the store to look at the skimpy pieces of clothing.

Dede:Ohhh taffy this would look so hot on you!

Dede handed Taffy a black laced bra with purple mesh skirt that was sewed onto the underwear.

Taffy:Ohhh this is so cute! Im ganna try this on!

Taffy runs into the dressing room while dede spots a red and black bra.

Dede:Jack will love that Im going to try it on!

Soon it was me and olivia as we kept looking at very promiscuous clothing.

Dami:Well this is embarrassing.

Olivia:Yeah but if you think about it these are just clothing to make you feel sexy and hot there's no shame in that.

Dami:I guess not but still im a boy! In a girls lingerie boutique!

Olivia:So? This place can be for anyone! You know what lets get one too!

Dami:What!? There is no way in hell that I will ever try one on!!!

Olivia:Oh Really? Hey damian remember that time you told me that it was you that crashed dicks car a 3 years back because you were hurt he left you with your jackass dad and your asshole brothers?

Dami:Yes? Why?

Olivia:And remember that you asked me to get the footage of you crashing the car can destroy it.

Dami:Yes.

Olivia:It would be such a shame if he were to ever see that video.

Dami:...............You wouldn't.

Olivia:You and I both know I would.

Dami:........fine! I hate you!

Olivia:Love ya to bro! Alright lets start looking!

We look for a couple of minutes before olivia sees one she really likes.

It was a white bra with a pink chiffon dress and white underwear.

Olivia:This one is so cute! Oh I also got one for you too!

It was a black lace strapless croptop that only covered my chest with black panties and a navy blue chiffon dress which over lapped twice. That was attached to the top that was divided infront.Olivia then drags me into the dressing room to try them on.

I try mine on it was actually pretty but also showed alot. It kinda looked like my work clothes.

I heard olivia knock on the door

Olivia:Dami you done in there I wanna see!

I took a deep breath and stepped out. But when I did I saw olivia taking out her phobe I immediately try to cover myself but it was too late she had already taken the picture.

Olivia:I am so sending this to Dick!!!

Dami:What!? No!!!

Olivia:alredy sent it!

Dami:Fine you play it like that then fine!

I take out my phone and snap a picture of olivia and send it to carly.

Dami:Revenge bitch!

Olivia:Still worth it!

Taffy:What is going on you two?

Dami:She took an embarrassing picture of me and sent it to grayson!

Olivia:He took a picture if me and sent it to carly!

Dede:Behave you two before I ground you both.

We calm down and start to leave but then I see dede buy the lingerie that I tried on.

Dami:What are you doing?

Dede:Buying it.

Dami:For who?

Dede:dick of course!

Dami:What? Is he ganna be wearing it?

Dede:No silly! You are. In the bedroom.😉

Dami:What!? Me and grayson n-never w-we never h-had......you know.

Dede:Oh sweety I know but when you finally do you bet you ass he's ganna be thanking me later on!!!

I blush at the statement but dont say anything.

Dicks POV
The guys and I were playing lazer tag. Yeah it may sound a little childish but it was fun as hell.

I teamed up with jack while cole went solo. I was about to get the jump on him when I felt my phone buzz I picked up my phone to see that olivia sent me a picture.

Huh wonder what it could be.

I opened the image. And what I saw was living proof my life is fuck blessed!

There in the photo I say my baby bat blushing like crazy in black and blue lingerie and damn did he look cute and sexy as hell.

I couldn't stop looking at him he just looked so damn beautiful. I was so happy to have him in my life.

I then heard a beep as cole stood infront of me with his lazer gun.

Cole:Ha! I win!

Dick:Yeah well I have a cute ass boyfriend so you can suck it!

Jack then came up from behind me and shot cole.

Jack:I win! I beat both you bitches!!!

We start laughing like crazy. After another 5 rounds of lazertag we then go to the bar for a couple of drinks.

Dick:So coal hows it feel to know your getting hitched tommarow?

Cole:I mean Im scared shitless but also Im happy. I finally found a girl I wanna spend the rest of my life with
and honestly I wouldn't want to have anyone else but her.

Jack:I see what you mean. I was actually thinking of popping the question in a few years to dede.

Cole:Oh shit! really?!

Jack:Yeah man she's everthing I would want in a girl. My mama said if you gatta girl and she love's you then you should commit to her cause one day you might loose her she might get someone else that might beat you to it.

Cole:Wise words dude, wise words. What about you dick?

Jack:Have you ever really thought about it? Im mean I know you've been a bit of a player before you and damian happened. So whats up with that?

Dick:Honestly. I have thought about it, when I first started to develope feelings for damian I knew that the happiest moment in my life would be the day that I would see him walk down the aisle and say "I do".

Jack:Damn dude. Wait when exactly did you start having feeling the little dude?

Cole:Huh. Actually Im kinda curious too. You said you were his adopted big brother but you never said how that turned in to this.

Dick:Guess I never really did bring it up huh. Might as well talk now. Alright it was about 3 years ago that I started to feel something more than brotherly love towards damian. It was the day I came back from a day on patrol. A girl was shot by her dad that was high out of his mind on meth. She didnt make it...When I got home I was upset, angry, and overall had just wanted to drink and forget then I started to remember the deaths of my parents and I had a mental break down. Damian then came into the room and saw me cry. To be honest I though he would look down at me for being weak but he didn't he just stayed silent as he crawled on to my lap and help me close as he said it was ok. I always thought that damian was just a cold, rude child because of his up bring... But I never knew How much of a sweet boy he could be... and from that day my love for him started to grow and grow.

Jack:Dude. That was straight up heart warming.

I chuckle bit before I got another text message this time from damian it was a picture of him in the cutest 2 piece swim suit I have ever seen.
Damn if he keeps sending me picture's like these he's ganna end up not being a virgin anymore.

Jack:Alright who wants to go to vegas baby!

We finish our drink and drive off.
Lets get this party started.

Damians POV

We stayed at the beach until the sun began to set. We were laying on the sand covered in sand and water.
Watching the sun set and we listened to high by the beach by lana del ray.

Dede:You ever think we would have thought that we would be here a few years ago?

Taffy:Are you kidding? I was a fucking prostitute. Never in a million years would I ever thought I would ever be getting married. Let alone being on a beach with all my friends.

Olivia:Dont forget that I was the schools crazy chick.

Dede: I was the school's slut.

Dami:I was the schools freak. But hey look at us now. We're all in relationships, have our own place, and were on a beach for our friends bachelorette party.

Dede:Isn't it beautiful though? We have all gone through so much. We have all changed. We have become stronger, learned to take a stand to have the right to be free.

Dami:I guess we really did change. I mean look at us now. Dede you used to be a kid that had to much sex and an abusive father and now your basically a mother and a sister to us now, olivia you were seen as a crazy bitch because of a condition that was not your fault and had to deal with and alcoholic mother but now your this up beat crazy fun loving girl. And taffy you were once a prostitute and now your getting married to a scientist! And... Even I have changed too I used to think that all I could be was a killer and a child that couldnt be loved but now im more than that. Im a brother, a son,a friend, and a boyfriend.

Taffy:Because we chose our own paths.

Dede:And thats just the life we choose to live now.

Dami:I guess so.

Taffy:Alright I think its time we start to pack up to head to vegas!!!

We laugh and start to clean up. We head to the hotel we would be staying at for the night and start to get ready.

Dede decided on wearing a red tight dress that had a slitted center and on the side.

Taffy wore a purple sparkling dress with a choker

Olivia wore a pink dress also tight

And I wore a black tight strapless dress that taffy had gotten me it was kind if too short and had a small slit on the side.

Alright so the club is barley about to open so we should start heading there

Dami:You really think its safe to be going in this clothes ar night to a club.......alone.

Taffy:Nah we're fine. What the worst thing that could happen!

So we started walking there when we were approched by 6 guys they looked to be about in their early 30s. They kept eyeing us up an down. That made me very uneasy.

Creep 1:What are 3 fine young things doing out this late~

Taffy:Going out. Something people like you creeps shouldn't be doing. Get lost!

Creep 2:Dont get sassy with me pretty thing we just wanna have some fun.

The other guy smirked and started walking towards us. He was about to touch dede when I slapped his hand away.

Dami:Get your hands off my mom you sick jackass.

Creep3:Fiesty little brat aren't ya? I like that~

Dami:Yeah no. Leave us alone before I kick you where the Sun dont shine sunshine.

Creep4:You'd be lucky to even hit one of us. We out number you. So we can do this the easy way or then hard way.

Creep5:Dont worry sweet heart we're ganna have alot of fun~

The men surrounded I was about to go for my dagger when I heard a familiar voice

Dick:Mind me asking what kind of fun that is jack ass.

I turned to see grayson aside jack, cole, and even carly. This isnt ganna end well.

Creep6:Back off twinks we saw them first.

Carly:The fuck did you just say ass hat?

Jack:You better back the fuck off our girls if you wanna live to be a creep one more day.

Creep2:Please, what the hell are you ganna do? Kick our asses?

The man laughed giving off a disgusting grin
But so did grayson and the others

10 minutes later of grayson, carly, cole, and jack betting the shit out of creepy old men later😐

Once they were done they piled the creeps in a dark alley way and then came back to talk to us.

Dick:What the hell were you guys thinking going out in the night dressed like this!?

Coal:Yeah! You could have run into guys far worse then those jag offs!

Dami:We didn't think it was that big of a deal the club was only a few blocks from here. Wait what are you doing here anyway?

Dick:We were on our way to go to a club near here. Then we saw you getting hurrased.

Carly:I actually had a meeting with my brothers parol officer near here then I heard the commotion.

Grayson looked mad but the he sighed and finally spoke.

Dick:So what now? It is your guys last night before you guys get married how do you want to spend it?

Cole and taffy looked at eachother and smiled.

Coal:Lets just spend it together. To hell with tradition.

Taffy:Yeah. Lets just have a fun night!

And we did. We got to the club and dance all night. Most of us got extremely wasted especially the bride to be and her future husband but it was a hell of a night.

We were dancing to
You make me feel like...

It was going great until a guy asked me to dance I politely told him no because I was dancing with grayson but he kept insisting until

Dick:Why dont you back of my boyfriend you jackass!

Oh please I bet your little bitch boyfriend would rather chose a real man over you any day!

Dami:I already do have a real man! So why dont you stop being a little bitch about it and leave!

He just glared and walked away. When I turned to face grayson he was really upset. But didnt say anything he just walked into the bathroom as I followed behind him.

Dami:Grayson whats wrong?

Dick:I hate the fact that every one looks at you like that. And who can blame then. With that gorgeous face, those beautiful eyes, and that body of yours. Not to mention your kind and big heart. I guess Im just scared someone will take you away.

Dami:And what? you dont think Im not either? Look at you! You the nicest and most good looking guy a person would ever want! I hate the fact that I can't live up to all the other girls you've dated standards like starfire, or even barbra!!! I cant be like them. Im just...me.

I look to the ground not wanting to look him in the eyes.

Dick:And why the hell would I ever want anyone else?

Grayson tilts my head to look at him as he kisses me gently.

Dick:I love you. Only you.

Dami:If you do then why doubt that I would ever stop loving you? Im yours remember? Nothing will ever change that beloved. Nothing.

Dick:Guess I was just being an idiot. What else is knew?

Dami:I dont think your an idiot. And even if you were you'd still be my idiot.

He chuckles alittle and kisses me again passionately.

Dami:Now lets go dance you big softy.

I take his hand and take him to the dance floor. Senorita by Camilla cabello starts playing and we start to dance.

He whispered sweet nothings as we danced. I blushed feeling his hands on me. I looked to right to see taffy having a drinking contest with coal. Well that ganna be a problem in the morning....................or well. That future damians problem for tomorrow.

Lets just dance the night away for now.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

21.4K 690 49
A lonely girl, a flash of light, four brothers who need a place to stay. Cora Sanchez, a girl left alone for far too long, mostly Damian Wayne, a bo...
1M 19.2K 104
Cover by GlebTheZombie on deviantart. I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR DC. Batfam/brothers xreader requests welcome. KEY- Y/n - your name Y/ln - last...
175K 3.4K 55
"I looked at all of you as a family one night and saw how you all didn't need me. You all were just talking and smiling. I knew that if I walked i...
53.1K 957 73
The bat family are back once again for a bunch of new adventures. Everyone knows the batfamily whether they're in uniform or not, they fight like cat...