Griever Girl

بواسطة I_am_Awesome007

Amy Heart was like the others, she was forced into the maze tests, but there was something very off about her... المزيد

Dagger
A Builder?
Meant to be a Runner
You Have to be Kidding Me
What's Wrong With Him?
You Can't
Why?
Into the Maze
That Morning
They Don't Care?
Brake Down and then Being Rebuilt
What Do You Mean I'm A Test?
Getting Back To Normal
Safe?
Can Someone Tell Me (A/N)
Property of WICKED
Bliss
Nothing
What I Need To Do
Seeing The Boys Again - 1
Seeing The Boys Again - 2
Building The Grievers
Adam and Blob
I'm Done With You
Meeting Emily Crown and Under Control
Let's Go
Breaking Free?
How To Save A Life (A/N)
What's Going On?
Identity
Aggression
I Forgive You
Landing
Sup Gally
Are You Jealous?
You Have To Be Kidding Me, Right?
DAGGER!
This SUCKS (a/n)
Pulling The Trigger
My Name Is Dagger
There Is No Such Thing As SafeHaven
A Broken Past

Infected

5K 153 26
بواسطة I_am_Awesome007

~Emilys POV~

I was sitting in front of the blond kid waiting for him to say something. I still didn't know his name so I decided to take it into my own hands "so, what's your name?" I ask. He looked surprised that I could talk.

"My name's Newt, and you are?"

"Emily" I answered "so how do you know Dagger" I asked kind of confused of how she would know him.

He looked down and grimaced "we" he paused as if it was really hard for him to talk about "we were in the maze and then she came around, she made herself known really quick especially to Minho, he really likes her."

I laughed "it's funny to think anyone could fall for her" I laughed "she seems a little. . ."

"Harsh?"

"Yea, that's a better way to put it" I laughed.

I moved a little closer to him and he moved a little closer to me. "So?" He questioned looking at me.

"So?"

"I feel like I have to tell you something" he said looking down.

I smiled "yea, what is it?"

"I have the Flare" he said looking up at me.

For some reason what he said just hurt, like I'd been stabbed in the chest. I couldn't hold myself back. I ran over and hugged him wrapping my arms around his neck. "It's okay" I said the only thing that came to mind.

"No it's not, I'm dying" he chocked out.

I pulled back and looked into his brown eyes. I felt my heart beat faster. He leaned in closer to me and I leaned in closer to him. And that's when the door of the hanger crashed open. We both jumped back and turned to see people with masks. They came in and forced us to take tests. Newt tested positive for the Flare but then again. So did I.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

122K 1.8K 17
Y/N and Airs were together in the Maze Trials when they escaped to the Sanctuary. Meeting Thomas' maze group, they help each other by searching for t...
50.6K 1.3K 71
COMPLETED - UNDER EDITING!! This will include The Maze Runner and The Death Cure (I'm only going to do a brief summary of The Scorch Trials because G...
2K 91 30
the glade is a magnificent place where everyone knows everyone and they all get along. a new greenie shows up, completely oblivious of what is ahead...
44K 897 38
*CURRENTLY EDITING* 𑁍 = Edited (You can still read) Based on The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials & Death Cure *Going along by the movies* "Always prote...