AWRY LOVE [1 & 2]

By MercyAlovewriter

*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my fa... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32 Pt.1*
*33 Pt.2*
*34 Pt.3*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
BOOK II!
*BOOK II: Prologue*
*BOOK II: 1*
*BOOK II: 2*
*BOOK II: 3*
*BOOK II: 4*
*BOOK II: 5*
*BOOK II: 6*
*BOOK II: 7*
*BOOK II: 8*
*BOOK II: 9*
*BOOK II: 10*
*BOOK II: 11*
*BOOK II: 12*
*BOOK II: 13*
*BOOK II: 14*
*BOOK II:15*
*BOOK II: 16*
*BOOK II: 17*
*BOOK II: 18*
IMPORTANT!!!
*BOOK II: 19*
*BOOK II: 20*
*BOOK II: 21*
*BOOK II: 22*
*BOOK II: 23*
*BOOK II: 24*
*BOOK II: 25*
*BOOK II: 26*
*BOOK II: 27*
*BOOK II: 28*
*BOOK II: 29*
*BOOK II: 30*
*BOOK II: 31*
*BOOK II: 32*
*BOOK II:33*
*BOOK 11: 34*
*BOOK II: 35*
*BOOK II: 36*
*BOOK II:37*
*BOOK II:38*
*BOOK II: 39*
*BOOK II: EPILOGUE *

*20*

1.6K 53 9
By MercyAlovewriter

"M-mom? I-it's me Larisa."

"I don't remember having a child called Larisa again."

"Mom! Why?! Why do you and dad hate me so much?! I'm your child for God's sake!! Max!" I called Max looking at him but as if I'm a monster, he moved more backwards away from me tightly holding mom's pants while shaking his head at me.

"No leave us alone! Stay away from us! Now you want us dead after kidnapping Max." So that's the lie she told Max. Tears start falling uncontrollably.

I feel Nathan pull me to his chest as mom looked like she almost shit on her pants when she saw Nathan before shakenly running off with Max.

I turn around and hugged Nathan tight, crying out not caring were we are. Nathan hugged me tight and awkwardly drawing circles at my back.

"Let's go home." He said and kissed me at the top of my head.

***

Unknown POV

I need her so badly, I need to find her. Since she left my ex house. I lost her. I don't know where she ran to.

I take another sip from my hot drink before getting up and throwing everything off my table.

I need to find her! If I don't I guess I have to go to my ex by myself. I have to.

"Javen!"

"Yes sir!"

"We are going to her house. Instruct any of my five mans to go with us."

"Yes sir."

Larisa's POV

"N-Nathan, were are you going?"

"I need a hot drink." He said walking angrily to the bar table. I quickly walk up to him and hold his arm tight.

"Why? Why do you need that?"

"Because that's what calms me the fuck down!"

"No Nathan! I-It's not good for your health."

"Why?! You think there are other ways to calm myself down?! Huh?!"

"Y-yes Nathan. There is and I'll help you a-and why are you so angry?"

"Because I don't feel right if someone makes you cry and I just keep quiet doing nothing!"

"Nathan I thought you already figured out they are my family."

"If I didn't, they would have been dead by now." I gasp and quickly take my hands off him. Moving away from him.

"Nathan why do you like threatening people's life?! Tell me!!" He freezes for a while before turning back to me.

"Because that's what I do!"

"You go around threatening people's life?!"

"If they mess with me or anyone I care about."

"So, so you care about me?"

"Yes Larisa, I care about you!" I felt flustered and butterflies roaming inside my stomach.

"If you really care about me then please stop drinking, please." He stares at me from my feet up to my face.

"No can't do."

"Argh! Go ahead! Drink your self to death!"

"You are crossing the line Larisa." He said calmly but I can see his really angry now. This quickly shut me up.

"I'm....... I'm going to my room." He didn't reply as he just pour shots and gulp it straight down.

***

Unknown POV

I calmly knock on her door. There was no reply. I'm already getting impatient. I knock again but still no reply. Just as I was about to break the door with my feet, the door opened, revealing a little boy I remember. I smirk at him when his eyes widen in realization.

"Miss me?" He quickly runs away leaving the door open for me. I walked in and look around the house. I spot different pictures of her beautiful family on the wall. But didn't find any of my baby girl. Until I find a family photo, a girl having my same colour eyes deep forest green. I smirk as I pick up the picture but she has her mother's brown long hair. I hear a gasp as I turn around to see the mother of my baby girl.

"W-what do you want f-from me now?"

"How can I locate her?"

***

Larisa's POV

I woke up with the annoying sound of my alarm. I groan and manage to stop it. I check around me and didn't find Nathan, I sigh in relief. I thought he was with me because since he started sleeping next to me, I never had a nightmare. And now? In didn't have. That means my day isn't going to be that bad. Right?

I got up and use the same routine i use to prepare for school before making my way down to smelt the smell of bacon and scramble eggs. Just then my stomach growls. Don't worry tummy you're about to be fed.

I entered the kitchen to find Nathan wearing a vest and sweat pants with an apron busy with the frying pan.

"Can see you already awake."

"Huh. Yeah?"

"You can take your seat I'm making breakfast." I nodded and took my seat. I looked at him as his muscular arms flex with him. As he turns the egg his muscles flex more and I couldn't stop looking. Damn! It's getting too hot for me here.

"Like what you see?" I was so focused on his muscular arms that I forgot what he just said.

"Huh?" I said quickly looking at him.

"You like what you see huh?"

"Yes- I mean no, of course no. I've act-actually seen b-better."

"Oh really."

"Y-yeah." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"I totally believe you." He said with a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

"Yeah, believe what you want." I said facing front and folding my arms. He walks towards the table and drops a plate in front of me. Before taking his seat with another plate on the table.

"Eat, we don't have much time." He said. I nodded and wasted no time in digging in. Suddenly I saw Nathan standing up with a empty plate. He already finished his food? That fast.

"I'll go put something on. Be done when I come back." He said kissing my temple before leaving.

If he could just be like this everyday.

***

I was just about to open the door to come out but Nathan stopped me as he comes out. I waited for him until he opens the door for me to come out. I smiled at him but as always he doesn't smile back but nods.

He closes the door and put his arm on my shoulder as we walk out way to the school door and as  usual people gossip about us, pointing fingers at me. I look down and continue walking.

We got in and the corridors became silent as people look at the both of us. I hear the bad comments again.

"This Ugly Reject doesn't deserve respect like Nathan. She's not in his league."

"Nathan doesn't take interest in any of us but why her of all people?"

"Because she is beautiful, can't you see?"

I quickly look up to see were the last voice comes from to see a girl with red hair she turns around and looks at me with a smile. She's really pretty, I think she's new in this school. She brought her hands up and waves at me. I smiled and wave back.

"Who are you waving at?" Nathan said looking at the direction I'm waving at.

"A friend." That I don't even know her name.

"Wow that's nice." He said as we finally reached my locker. I smiled wanting to know more about the new girl.

"I know." I took out my book for English. So me and Nathan will be in the same class for the first period. I'm actually happy because his actually behaving nice today.

"Come we need to go." He said. I nodded and locked my locker before Nathan put his arm on my shoulder.

We walked until Nathan stopped in front of the male toilet. Nathan turns and faces me.

"Look wait here, I won't take long. I just want to ease myself." I nodded. He kisses the top of my head and walked in the toilet.

I stood next to the door resting my back against the wall.

"Hey! Ugly bitch." I heard as I was suddenly pulled by my hair. My face is now few meters away from Chanel.

"Y-you are hurting me." I said hissing in pain.

"Does it look like I care? I just feel pity for your little heart getting broken very soon. You forgot who you are? You are a Reject. Do you have an idea what that means?" I shake my head no as I try bringing my hand close to my hair avoiding my hair getting pulled more to the extant that my hair falls out.

"If the people that brought you into this world could reject your ugly ass. That just simply means everyone around you will reject you. Be careful if you don't want to be turned into an Ugly broken hearted reject!" I feel like I'm already that. She lets go of my hair as I almost fall and they walk away. I feel like I'm already having a headache.

I fix my self as I waited for Nathan. Don't break down at school. I continue repeating that to myself until a man dressing in black suit with pitch black sunglasses walks up to me with an envelope. I looked up at him confused looking at my side maybe it's not me his walking up to. But he even had the audacity to even tap my shoulder.

I turn back to him, brings out his hand for me to take. With shaking hands I took it. I look at it to see my name and surname......no one knows my middle name except dad, mom and me.

Larissa Carolina Winters

I look up to ask the strange man who is it for but only to see he has already disappeared. I quickly open the envelope and find out it's only had few words. I read it:

Found you my baby girl

>Lovely dad

HI GUYS!!

I was typing this in a hurry so sorry if there's mistakes.

TWO QUESTIONS:

1. WHO IS THE GIRL WITH RED HAIR?

2. WHAT WILL HER ROLE BE IN LARISA'S LIFE?

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL💋❤️💗💟💕😘💞👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 12.2K 37
[totally unedited and my first time at writing so I hope you guys bear with the flaws and read if you are going to] "I don't know why, but I tend to...
1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
583K 12.7K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...
221K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...