Remnant's Black Snow Hope [Un...

بواسطة CameronKiller535

Rwby Harem x Depressed Fem Reader Rights Belong To Roosterteeth المزيد

Volume 1 Bio Updated
Harem
Chapter 1 Redux: Chilly Start
Chapter 2 Redux: Chance For Change
Chapter 4 Redux: The Initiation
Chapter 5 Redux: Chained Jester
Chapter 6 Redux: Faltering Wills
Chapter 7 Redux: Rise & Fall
Chapter 8 Redux: Useless
Chapter 9 Redux: Erased
Chapter 10 Redux: Last Act
Chapter 11 Redux: Comfort
Volume Two Bio Redux
Chapter 12 Redux: Fatal Chapter
Chapter 13 Redux: Food Fight!
Chapter 14 Redux: Schemes
Chapter 15 Redux: Night Out
Chapter 16 Redux: Iron Claws
Chapter 17 Redux: Affections
Chapter 18 Redux: Sharing
Chapter 19 Redux: Just Dance
Chapter 20 Redux: Setting Out
Chapter 21 Redux: Purpose
Chapter 22 Redux: Duty-bound
Chapter 23 Redux: Risking It All
Chapter 24 Redux: Inversion
Chapter 25 Redux: Intertwined
Chapter 26 Redux: Treatment
Chapter 27 Redux: Petaling Snow
Chapter 28 Redux: Sick Queen
Chapter 29 Redux: Radiant
Chapter 30 Redux: Lamenting Jester
Volume 3 Bio Redux
Chapter 32: New Territory
Chapter 33: Scorpions Tail
Chapter 34: Painful Answers
Chapter 35: Struggles
Chapter 36: Renewed Hope
Volume 5 Chapter 37: Changes
Volume 5 Bio
Chapter 38: Marching On
Chapter 39: Evolution
Chapter 40: Back Together
Chapter 41: Old Times
Chapter 42: Mercy
Chapter 43: Shattered Part 1
Chapter 44: Awakened Part 2
Chapter 45: Blade
Chapter 46: Fight Club
Volume 6 Bio
Chapter 47: Journey to Argus
Chapter 48: Immortal
Chapter 49: Hope Lost
Chapter 50: Apathy
Chapter 51: Argus
Chapter 52: Ruby's Resolve
Chapter 53: The Plan
Chapter 54: Bonds
Chapter 55: Leviathan
Chapter 56: Atlas
Volume 7 Rival Bio
Chapter 57: New Territory
Volume 7 Bio
Chapter 58: Elites
Chapter 59: Need to Improve
Chapter 60: Queen's Blade
Chapter 61: Empress vs Queen
Chapter 62: Panic
Chapter 63: Family Revelations
Chapter 64: Trust
Chapter 65: Fear
The Plan
Chapter 66: Courage
Chapter 67 is out now
Chapter 67: War on Atlas
Volume 7 Ending Chapter 68: New Snow Fall
Epilogue: Black Snow At Peace
Chapter 70: Strange Yet Familiar
Author Route Volume 8 Bio
Volume 8 Karen and Akame Bio
Chapter 71: Feelings Of Pain
Chapter 72: Memories Hurt
Chapter 73: Little Moon
Chapter 74: Ayuki's Past
Team AASH (ASH)
Team EATH (EARTH)
Chapter 75: Queen's Trials
Sorry Once Again
Chapter 76: Memories Unraveling
Chapter 77: Secrets Revealed
Volume 8 End: Promise Between Empresses
Small Idea
Slice of Life Chapter 1: Video Game
SOL Chapter 2: Frozen Lemons 18+
SOL Chapter 3: Fear Of Belonging
SOL Chapter 4: Moon and Snow
Mother's Day

Chapter 3 Redux: Burdens

7K 128 87
بواسطة CameronKiller535

3rd Person POV:

Having finally made their way to the auditorium, Y/N, Ruby, and Jaune make it to the entrance as once the doors are open the room is completely filled to the brim with other applicants. Ruby looks over the crowd as a familiar voice catches her attention.

Yang: (waving) Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby: (to Jaune and Y/N) Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you both after the ceremony! (leaves)

Jaune: Hey, wait! (sighs) At least you're still with me right, Y/N?

He turns to see Y/N, who quickly raises her hood up as she remains stationary.

Jaune: Y/N?

Y/N: S-Sorry, I don't do well with crowds.

Jaune: That's fine, we don't have to move up if you don't want to.

Y/N: T-Thank you.

An awkward silence passes the two as Y/N's Aura slowly starts to rise bringing a small drop in temperature around them.

Jaune: (holding himself in an attempt to warm up) It's getting kinda cold here all of a sudden.

Y/N: (realizes the cause is her Aura) I'm sorry! I need to go! (runs off as the temperature around Jaune returns to normal)

Jaune: (reaches out for her) Wait, was it something I said?! (sighs) Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quiet girl to talk to? (moves on to reveal a red haired girl wearing spartan armor as she watches him leave)

Meanwhile, Ruby makes it over to her sister as the silver eyed girl is left then amused from what transpired before.

Yang: (once Ruby joins her, arms crossed) How's your first day going, little sister?

Ruby: You mean since you ditched me and Y/N and I nearly exploded?

Yang: Yikes! Both of you were about to have a breakdown?

Ruby: No, we literally were about to be caught in a large explosion in front of the school!

Yang: (smiling broadly) Are you being sarcastic?

Ruby: (scoffs as Weiss is revealed to be standing next to her) I wish! I nearly tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me and Y/N, and then I got mad and started yelling at her, then she got really mad and started yelling at us again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at us!

Weiss: You!

Ruby: (quickly jumping into her sister's arms) Oh, God, it's happening again!

Weiss: You're lucky that friend stopped you falling otherwise all three of us would've been thrown off the side of the cliff!

Yang: (deadpan) Oh my God, you really almost exploded.

Ruby: It was an accident. (getting down; to Weiss) It was an accident! (tries to plead with her further as Weiss shows her a pamphlet titled "DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals") What's this?

Weiss: (listing off policies to a clueless and horrified Ruby, going faster and higher pitched with each word) The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field.

Ruby: Uuhhh...?

Weiss: You really wanna start making things up to me?

Ruby: Absolutely?

Weiss: (handing the pamphlet to Ruby) Read this, and don't ever speak to me again.

Yang: Look, uh, it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?

Ruby: (putting the pamphlet away) Yeah! Great idea, sis! (holding out her hand as she clears her throat) Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!

Weiss: (seemingly enthusiastic) Yeah! And we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys and girls, like you're friend over there!

Jaune: (assuming it's him as Weiss is actually pointing at Y/N, who is seen standing a little further away) Hm?

Ruby: Wow, really?!

Weiss: (dead silence under her glare) No.

The girls' attention is drawn to the stage, where Professor Ozpin is readying the microphone, with Glynda beside him.

Ozpin: I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people.

Ozpin: But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. (as the students whisper among themselves with Y/N simply looking downcast) You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step.

Glynda: (as Ozpin leaves, she steps up to talk) You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed.

Yang: He seemed kind of... off.

Ruby: It's almost like he wasn't even there.

Jaune: (approaching Weiss from the side) I'm a natural blond, you know!

Weiss puts her hand to her face in exasperation as all of the applicants proceed to gather their things and follow after Glynda.

Y/N POV:

After placing all of our things within Beacon's locker room, everyone went to change into their night attire as I did the same.

I head to the Ballroom as I see the other student setting up their sleeping bags, anxiety starts to fill my mind as it's the first time I've slept with so many people around.

Fear also begins to plague me because I know my Aura will start to go wild in my sleep. I look over for any spots away from everyone as the only place not filled with many people is a corner on the left side of the room, the only person near the spot is a girl in a black kimono, who's currently reading a book accompined by candlelight.

Despite my increasing anxiety, I head over to the spot and set up my sleeping bag. After setting myself up I turn to the girl as she continues to read not even batting an eye towards me.

Y/N: I hope I'm not bothering her.

Since I don't really feel like sleeping yet, I look into my bag and bring out one of the sweets I saved for myself.

I lightly take a bite out of it as I suddenly feel like someone's looking at me, I turn to see the girl in the black kimono staring at me.

Her gaze causes my anxiety to rise a little, the tension fades as a hear someone's stomach growl. I look over as the girl in the black kimono blushing out of embarssment.

Y/N: (offering one of her sweets to her) D-Do you want one?

???: (taking the offer) I'm sorry....

Y/N: It's fine, I packed a lot of sweets that I probably wasn't going to eat anyways.

Y/N: (eating alongside her) Is that the Man with two souls series?

???: Yeah, do you have your own collection?

Y/N: Not really, I only remember reading the first few volumes before switching to a different series.

???: You didn't like it?

Y/N: No, it was really good... it's just it made my feel really sad because of how it ended.

???: Not a fan of tragedies?

Y/N: Yeah, I see stories as a distraction from the real world and when I see events play out into a path that leads to sadness it reminds me of how cruel the world really is.

Y/N: When I read a book, I want the story to take me into a different place that will allow me to forget my troubles and see a new perspective through the characters.

Y/N: It might sound cowardly and a bit immature, but all I want from the story is a temporary relief from the world.

???: I see... I can understand feeling like that. You're right the world is cruel and most of the time, change seems to only result from conflict.

Y/N: I...don't think it will be like that forever, I know a hero or something like that from the story books won't just appear and right all the world's wrong but I feel like those that want change without conflict will continue to appear and someday they will make that change happen.

???: You have a interesting perspective. I can't really say I feel the same.

Y/N: (downcast) I'm sorry...

???: Don't be, I want to hear more from you. I know we don't have all night to talk, but if we both make it through Initiation tomorrow, I hope you'll be okay talking some more with me.

Y/N: I-I wouldn't mind that.

???: My name's Blake Belladonna.

Y/N: Y/N L/N.

Blake: Well, Y/N I can't wait to talk more with you.

Y/N: Yeah...

I see Blake close her book before reaching over to grab her candle, once she blows it out the entire Ballroom is enveloped in darkness.

3rd Person POV:

All of the applicants are seen sleeping peacefully as the only exception is revealed to be Y/N, who is left sitting on her sleeping bag.

Y/N: I shouldn't sleep here, I...I don't want my Aura to go out of control again.

Y/N: Should I just leave and find somewhere else to sleep?

After debating over it, Y/N finally decided to leave as she exits the Ballroom. She nearly makes it to the exit way leading outside as a familiar voice surprises her.

Ozpin: Going out for a late night walk?

Y/N: Ah!

She quickly turns as Y/N is met face-to-face with Beacon Academy's Headmaster.

Y/N: Y-Yeah, I couldn't really fall asleep.

Ozpin: I see...Well, I didn't say leaving out was prohibited. However, I wouldn't recommend it.

Y/N: W-Why?

Ozpin: Initiation, is a process very few find themselves passing. It would be unwise to participate without having the energy to keep your eyes open.

Y/N: ....

Ozpin: Miss L/N, I'm aware of your "condition".

Y/N: You are?

Ozpin: Your Aura increases within your sleep, this causes your semblance to activate resulting in the surrounding temperature around you to drop rapidly.

Ozpin: During your stay within the hospital, the staff reported the room you stayed in felt ice cold.

Ozpin: You're afraid that by sleeping within the ballroom, the other applicants could potentially be harmed by your semblance.

Y/N: I just don't want to hurt anyone. If I don't sleep my Aura won't increase, as long as I don't hurt others it doesn't matter what happens to me.

Ozpin: ....Do you remember what I said earlier at the auditorium? I said it was up to you to take the first step, Miss L/N, you've already taken that step by accepting my offer.

Ozpin: I can't say all your worries will be put to rest, but allow me to relieve some of the burdens you've placed upon yourself. (reveals a small box as he hands it to her)

Y/N: (opens it as her eyes widen) W-What is this?

Ozpin: Bracelets meant to calm your increase in Aura when you fall asleep.

Y/N: How is that possible?

Ozpin: Throughout history many scientists have studied the inner workings of Aura, we've made numerous strides in our developments. We may not know how to use it as a power source but we can contain it.

Ozpin: Think of these as weights for your Aura, it will keep your Aura levels down despite any increases it may have in the future.

Y/N: You're really giving something like this to me?

Ozpin: I already told you Miss L/N, I simply wish to help relieve some of the burdens you have.

Y/N puts on the bracelets as they're blue light is replaced by a purple one.

Y/N: Thank you, sir.

Ozpin: Do not thank me, the path you've chosen is very dangerous and could end your life at any point but while we have you and the other students, who wish to make a difference as Huntsmen, I will do my job in aiding them in anyway I can before they're set off to the world.

Y/N: (as Ozpin starts to walk away)...

Ozpin: Now, I believe you only have a few hours left to rest before Initiation.

Y/N: Y-Yes! I'll head to the Ballroom right away.

She runs off as Ozpin simply stares up at Remnant's Shattered moon awaiting tomorrow's event.

Morning arrives as a young man with black hair with a pink highlight, slowly opens his eyes and is met with a hyperactive ginger haired girl.

???: Wake up, lazy butt! (dashes to the side)

???: (sings as her friend groans before getting up) It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!

The black haired teen sighs as later on he's seen brushing his teeth in the restroom while his friend continues to talk.

???: I can't believe we've been at Beacon for a full twenty-four hours! Not that I thought we'd get kicked out or anything, I mean, you're the perfect student and I'm... well, I'm me! But it's just crazy, you know?

Back in the Ballroom, the two are seen readying themselves, the hyperactive ginger haired girl brushes her hair still talking as her friend tightens the strings on his sleeping bag.

???: We've been friends for soooooooo long! What are the odds we'd still be together? Well, not "together-together" Not that I'm not saying that you're not handsome; you are handsome, but that'd just be weird, right?

The two are then seen in the middle of eating breakfast, the hyperactive girl continues on with a pancake hanging from her mouth.

???: (muffled through her food) Right! What was I thinking? But still, I hope we end up on the same team together! (slurps up the rest of her pancake) Oohhhh! We should come up with some sort of plan, to make sure we end up on the same team together! What if we bribe the headmaster? No, that won't work. He has the school.

The pair are then seen readying themselves in the locker room alongside the other applicants.

???: (still talking) I know! We'll have some sort of signal! Like a distress signal! (gasps) A secret signal so we can find each other in the forest! Can you imitate a sloth?

??? (Black Haired): (finally replying) Nora?

Nora: Yes, Ren?

Ren: (sheathing his weapons in his sleeves) I don't think sloths make a lot of noise.

Nora: (thinks about this for a moment) That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together!

Ren: (smiling and shutting his locker) Come on Nora, let's go.

Nora: You know not... "together-together..." (giggles)

Ren heads out while a skipping Nora follows, passing Ruby and Yang as they are busy readying themselves.

Ruby: Wonder what those two are so worked up about?

Yang: Oh, who knows? So, you seem awfully chipper this morning!

Ruby: Yep! No more awkward small talk or "getting-to-know-you" stuff. Today, I get to let my sweetheart do the talking. (strokes Crescent Rose as she sighs happily)

Yang: Well, remember, Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you wanna grow up, you're gonna have to meet new people and learn to work together.

Ruby: (sighs in frustration) You sound like Dad! (shoves her weapon into the locker) Okay, first of all: What does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And secondly: I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk!

Yang: But what about when we form teams?

Ruby: (suddenly nervous) Um, I don't know, I...I'll just be on your team or something...

Yang: (bringing her hair around her shoulder and stroking it) Maybe you should try being on someone else's team?

Ruby: My dear sister Yang, are you implying that you do not wish to be on the same team as me?

Yang: What? No! Of course I do! I just thought... I don't know, maybe it would help you... break out of your shell!

Ruby: What the-?! I don't need to 'break out of my shell'! That's absolutely-

Jaune: Ridiculous! (suddenly walking in between the sisters, holding a map and looking lost) There's no way I put my gear in locker 636 yesterday! I would've remembered having to count that high! Why does this have to happen today?

He passes Weiss, who's currently speaking to the red spartan girl as they're both seen readying themselves at their locker.

Weiss: So, Pyrrha, have you given any thought to whose team you'd like to be on? I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong, well-known individual such as yourself!

Pyrrha: Hmm... I'm not quite sure. I was planning on letting the chips fall where they may.

Weiss: Well... I was thinking maybe we could be on a team together.

Pyrrha: Well, that sounds grand!

Weiss: Great!

Despite her happy demanor within Weiss' psyche, the Schnee girl adopts a scheming pose and manic smile.

Weiss: This will be perfect! The smartest girl in class combined with the strongest girl in class! Together we will be unstoppable! I can see it now! We'll be popular! We'll be celebrities! We'll get perfect grades! Nothing can come between us now!

Jaune: (coming between them and interrupting Weiss' evil train of thought) You know what else is great? Me. Jaune Arc. Nice to meet you.

Weiss: (irritated) You again?

Pyrrha: (hurriedly letting herself be seen) Nice to meet you, Jaune!

Jaune: Yeah, yeah. (pushes Pyrrha aside and talks to Weiss, posing slightly) So, Weiss, couldn't help but overhear your fondness of me the other day.

Weiss: Oh, you've got to be kidding me!

Jaune: Don't worry! No need to be embarrassed! So, been hearing rumors about teams! I was thinking you and me would make a good one! What do you say?

Pyrrha: (getting Jaune's attention) Actually, I think the teams are comprised of four students each, so-

Jaune: You don't say. (advances on his new target) Well, hot stuff, play your cards right and maybe you could join up with the winning team.

Weiss: (separating the two) Jaune, is it? Do you have any idea who you're talking to?

Jaune: Not in the slightest, snow angel.

Weiss: This is Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Hello again!

Weiss: Pyrrha graduated top of her class at Sanctum!

Jaune: Never heard of it.

Weiss: (scoffs) She's won the Mistral Region Tournaments four years in a row! A new record!

Jaune: The what?

Weiss: (waving her arms rapidly in anger) She's on the front of every Pumpkin Pete's Marshmallow Flakes box!

Jaune: (gasping suddenly) That's you?! (as the design of the cereal box in question is seen with Pyrrha's smiling face on it) But they only do that for star athletes and cartoon characters!

Pyrrha: Yeah, it was pretty cool. Sadly, the cereal isn't very good for you.

Weiss: (appearing as the box design crumbles behind them) So, after hearing all of this, do you really think you're in a position to ask her to be on your team?

Jaune: I guess not... Sorry... (hanging his head)

Pyrrha: Actually, Jaune, I think you'd make a great leader!

Jaune: (immediately brightening back up) D'oh, stop it!

Weiss: Seriously, please stop it. This kind of behavior should not be encouraged!

Jaune: Sounds like Pyrrha's on board for Team Jaune. Spots are filling up quick! Now, I'm not supposed to do this, but maybe I could pull some strings, find a place for you. What do you say?

Weiss: All right, that's a bit too close! Pyrrha, a little help, please?!

Jaune looks back just in time to see Miló strike him, sending the would-be leader flying off the screen.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry!

An announcement plays on the intercom system.

Glynda: (through Intercom) Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation? Again, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately.

Weiss passes Jaune as he hangs from the wall of a locker on her way out. Pyrrha follows her, grabbing her spear and dropping Jaune to the ground.

Pyrrha: It was nice meeting you!

Jaune: (slumping against the locker) Likewise...

Yang: (as she and Ruby approach) Having some trouble there, lady-killer?

Jaune: I don't understand. My dad said all women look for is confidence! Where did I go wrong?"(accepts Ruby's offered hand and uses her to lift himself back up)

Yang: "Snow Angel" probably wasn't the best start.

Ruby: Come on, Jaune, let's go.

Ruby leads Jaune out of the locker room by supporting him and his damaged self-esteem. With everyone gone Y/N is seen finish up as she looks down on the bracelets.

Y/N: It really worked, my Aura didn't go out of control.

Y/N: Maybe I should keep them on?

Her vision suddenly distorts as the bracelets are then seen as chains. Y/N in a almost instinctual movement removes the bracelets before snapping out of her trance.

Y/N: What happened? Why did I suddenly get so lightheaded?

Before she could question it further, Y/N realizes she's going to be late as she rushes out for the locker room to join the others.

At Beacon's cliffside, all of the applicants are seen standing on silver tiles in front of a mug-holding Professor Ozpin and Glynda with her tablet as the cliff is overlooking a large forest below.

Ozpin: For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today.

Ruby: What? Ohhh...

Ozpin: These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well.

Ruby: (groaning) No...

Ozpin: That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years.

Ruby: (the shocked expression mirrors her world cracking like glass and falling apart) Whaaaat?!

Nora: (to Ren) See? I told you-!

Y/N: (downcast)...

Ozpin: After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die.

Jaune laughs nervously at this as he gulps loudly.

Ozpin: You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?

Jaune: (raising his hand) Yeah, um, sir?

Ozpin: Good! Now, take your positions.

Everyone strikes a pose on their tile. Nora crouches low, Ren wields his weapons, Yang raises her fists, Ruby readies her body, and Jaune is still raising his hand.

Jaune: Uh, sir? I've got, um... a question. (misses the tile under Weiss rising up into a springboard, rocketing into the air and over the forest, as the platforms activate down the line) So, this landing... strategy thing... Uh, wha-what is it? You're, like, dropping us off or something?

Ozpin: No. You will be falling.

Jaune: (missing more students being thrown) Oh, uh, I see... So, like, did you hand out parachutes for us?

Ozpin: No. You will be using your own "landing strategy."

Jaune: (still not seeing an excited Nora and Ren getting launched) Uh-huh... Yeah.

At her turn, Yang winks at her younger sister, puts on a pair of aviators, and flies off with a "Woo-hoooooooo!" a second before Ruby joins her.

Jaune: So, what exactly is a landing strategYYY!...

Y/N, being the last applicant is launched into the air as the sight of fast approaching ground causes her eyes to dilate.

Y/N: A chance...

Chapter End

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

289 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in th...
115K 1.1K 87
Read the story to find out what happens with Y/N RWBY belongs to rooster teeth Images and videos belong to their respective owners
1.7K 18 7
(I do not own RWBY or any of the images. RWBY is own by Rooster Teeth and all images belong to their rightful owners)
2.4K 27 13
Time for volume 4 RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth Oc's Belong to me and my friends