Temptation ||woosan||✔️

By amovahier

" if you don't stop doing that , i won't be able to stop myself " -San After three years, San is reunited wit... More

here comes disaster
watch your vibe
the past
last straw
the party 1
the party 2
move in?
kiss
pissed off
mine 1
mine2
stupid idea
came back
accident
my permission
he's here
hands to yourself
Mingi's plan again?
jealous plan 1
fragile
"remember"
hung out
farewell
hi
Sannie[mature]
kiss me slow
appreciation!!

you knew?

9.3K 445 286
By amovahier

These was a deafening silence in the room. Wooyoung knew that San is sober enough to be aware of his words.

" yes, it has always been your place, " Wooyoung started. His voice strained as he fought against the urge to cry.

" I've never ever thought about replacing you. I don't think i can"
Wooyoung added.

San listened intently, trying to hide how his hands trembled by tapping his fingers on the glass of water he's holding.

" and yeah, you did ruin me. " Wooyoung finished his sentence.

Once again they sat there in silence.

"im sorry. " San replied. Not able to mutter anything else.

Wooyoung waited for a while, and finally got up when he did not get the answers he wanted.

" im going out! " he shouted.

"wait, Woo!" San said stopping Wooyoung from getting out of the room.

San walked towards Wooyoung and held his in his.

" tell me, what do you want me to do. We kept on going back and forth. Im sorry i started this all. Screw my pride, I'll listen to you. Please, don't leave "

Wooyoung can sense how hard it was for San to say those words. They looked into each other's eyes for a while. Both trying to figure out the storms inside their head.

" then tell me what you want " Wooyoung replied fiddling his fingers.

San stood closer, snaking his arm around Wooyoung's waist.

"i said, you tell me" he said softly as he ran his other arm on Wooyoung's hair.

" what if i say i want Mingi and i never want to see your face ever again? " Wooyoung said seriously.

"then get out" San said still holding Wooyoung close to him.

" no im kidding. You should've told me not to go" Wooyoung said as he laughed a little burying his face on San's clothed chest.

" what's up with you and Mingi" San asked still troubled by it.

"uhm actually. We can't hug yet" Wooyoung said.

'shit Mingi's plan. But i wanna hug Sannie. How do i tell him? ' Wooyoung thought panicked.

He did not want to make things more complicated but he actually needs Mingi to spill the truth. He's scared of the boy in front of him. His anger issue is bad, but it's all his and Mingi's fault for doing that to San.

"what now Woo" San asked, actually amused at how confused Wooyoung looked. He was frowning and bitting his lips, obviously worried about something.

" Sannie I need to go out, uhm to Mingi. I promise I'll be quick. I need to settle something "
Wooyoung said holding out his pinky finger to San trying to fake a smile.

"whatever" San said before letting out a sigh and walked towards the bathroom.

"if you're still not home when i expect you here, I'll beat the shit out of him. "

San said purposely making it sounds demanding, trying to hide how he still feel badly threatened by Mingi.

Wooyoung texted Mingi to meet him at a cafe they have been before. Just after he arrived, he saw Mingi from the outside of the glass window. Mingi walked inside the cafe ,his tall figure looked cool.

" what is it? i was just about to take a nap? " Mingi asked as soon as he was seated.

"Mingi, i think we need to stop already. Me and San are kinda, cool now. So there's no point in furthering our plans" Wooyoung said.

"really? That's great. I mean, uhm good for you" Mingi said before shrugging.

"thanks, you really helped me a lot. I guess it's because you're a really good friend to San" Wooyoung said feeling extremely grateful towards Mingi.

" actually Wooyoung, i don't want to ruin this for you but, i kinda- uhm, i like you" Mingi confessed, it's only been a two month since he met Wooyoung but he can't help it.

It was hard for him because San is one of his best friend and he obviously knew how San felt about Wooyoung. He knew from the start that they'll somehow ends up together. It was his only chance to get closer to Wooyoung and he felt bad for San. Because he knew damn well how fucked up San is when he just moved to their school, just because Wooyoung.

He sat there silently as he watched the smile fade out of Wooyoung's face.

"what do you mean? " he asked.

Mingi smiled as his eyes dropped to the table.

"it's nothing really. I wanted this for both of you. Im glad that you'll finally be together " Mingi said.

"Mingi, " Wooyoung said not taking his eyes off Mingi.

"it's okay Woo. I just wanted to tell you, i think you should go home now. You can tell San it's only an act. I've got to go" Mingi said standing up.

"Mingi wait, " Wooyoung said as Mingi was halfway out the door.

" we always get home together. " Wooyoung said as he held Mingi's arm. He did not want to end things badly, Mingi was one of his friends that he treasured the most since he moved in the town.

" im actually going over to Jongho's, we're playing video games. You should get going already" Mingi said .

" then I'll take a taxi. I'll see you at school okay?" Wooyoung said smiling.

Mingi smiled and ruffled Wooyoung's hair. He was glad that it went smoothly.

"get home safe. " Mingi said before he walked away.

Wooyoung arrived home early, he felt slightly guilty towards Mingi. If he knew how he felt he would never agreed to his plans.

Wooyoung walked upstairs after greeting San's mother who was cooking in the kitchen.

He knocked the door before entering San's room. San was laying on his bed, seems to be deep in thoughts.

" did that bastard tell you? " San asked.

" who? " Wooyoung asked as he got up the bed tucking himself under the warmer.

" did Mingi told you about how he felt? " San asked again.

"you knew? " Wooyoung asked back.

" who didn't, it was obvious" San stated.

Wooyoung sat there, in shock.

" then you knew about us pretending, to uhm you know" Wooyoung shrugged as he asked.

"it was not hard to find out. " San replied still looking up the ceiling.

"then why are you so mad about Mingi. If you knew we're only pretending to like each other? " Wooyoung asked getting annoyed with the fact that San actually knew it.

"pretending or not, i don't like the way he touched you.i feel bad for him, but not really when i think about it. You're mine from the start" San said

" you're so sure about that, i should've just stayed with Ming-"

"stop" San cut off Wooyoung from continuing his words.

"come here" he added motioning Wooyoung to lay closer to him.

Wooyoung pouted his lips slightly as he moved closer to San savoring how warm and comfortable he felt.

"you should really apologize to him and reconcile " Wooyoung said feeling San's arm around him.

"i know" San replied while he took in Wooyoung's scent.

" your mom is downstairs " Wooyoung said faking an innocent smile.

" Wooyoung if you don't stop doing that i won't be able to hold myself " San said sternly.

"what, what am i doing ?" Wooyoung said as he moved himself away from San ,smiling.

" im hungry, I'll be downstairs " Wooyoung said walking out of the room.

'ugh bathroom' San thought.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Guyss they've reconcile now but not official yet. It's not the end, no way im ending this so short(is it short?)
Soo i think I'll get this going.
.
.
Also who's reading psychotic lover and love thirst?? Should i also update those too??
.
.
I can't believe this book reached 11k readers, i mean it's not that much but it is for me. Thankss. Also it's not the end so I'll update soon. Vote and give feedback okay. 🐈🐈🐈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.9K 18
[FINISHED] Wooyoung is a struggling college student who can barely afford anything. But when San comes out of the blue offering help, Wooyoung immedi...
155K 7.4K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...
48.7K 2K 31
Seonghwa, Wooyoung and Hongjoong have been best friends for years. They all three are going to the same university where they'll inevitably make new...
36.7K 1.6K 37
One night Hongjoong save Seonghwa from robbers. Now Seonghwa is helplessly falling in love with Hongjoong and everyone can see it except for him. Ho...