Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

By LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 58

3.5K 133 42
By LightWolf46

Ray's POV - Not many minutes passed

"With that said, the big three and Ray, are on par with the pros, maybe even better," Aizawa pauses, "however, you four will have much more reduced roles. Asui, Uraraka, Kirishima, you three aren't exactly here because you volunteered." Aizawa says to them.

"When can I leave?" I ask.

"Be quiet." Aizawa says to me and the three who didn't volunteer, want to help, a lot. "Ray, you need to come up with something to counter those bullet capsules, you got shot in the leg by Randy because you didn't react fast enough." Aizawa says to me.

I nod. "I'm still figuring that out, bullet wounds aren't fun." I say with a cringe and I get off the floor.

"Good, we don't need you to be without your quirk in this." Aizawa says to me and I hum.

I pull out my phone when it buzzes and its a text from May. "Good timing, Aunt May is gonna help me come up with a counter to bullets." I say and Aizawa nods.

"Aunt May?" Mirio asks confused.

"She's my Mom's sister in law, she helps me train my quirk, since Aizawa is lazy, and Tony is just, mind numbing boring." I say and Mirio nods.

The Next Day

I head to the Mizukage agency and Aunt May walks out of the house.

"Alright, to the backyard." May says to me.

Me and May walk to the back yard, I stretch as May gets.

"How you bend that way, is ridiculous." Tema says as I bend all the way back with my hands touch the ground.

I bend my arms and I do a hand stand. "I can show off all day." I say and Tema smirks in amusement.

"How do you work a gun?" May asks confused.

I sweat drop and I put my feet on the ground and I stand up straight.

I take the gun from her, I show her how to use it and I shoot a tree.

"Oh." She says surprised.

I shrug. "Its easy, but you have to be able to deal with the knockback." I say to her and she nods.

"How did you even learn this?" Tema asks confused.

I pull the guns off my belt. "I use these." I say and I cock the gun and I shoot the tree, the bullets of water going through the tree.

Tema looks startled by the flying splinters. "I didn't even hear it." Tema says shocked.

"They're soundless, and made for my quirk, my quirk is too strong, and broke the prototypes the first time I used them. But these are stronger and more built for my quirk." I say and Tema nods.

I put my guns away and May gets ready as I finish my warm ups.

"Alright Ray, starting off simple, dodge my quirk." May says to me and she shoots water out of her palms at me.

I comply even though I could control it.

I dodge and after a bit, May hits me and I fall and land on my back.

"Are you ok?" May asks me and I flip her off, making her laugh.

"I hate dodging." I say and I sit up, I shake my head to get the water off my mask.

"Yes, well you rely on your quirk too much. What would happen if its just suddenly gone while your in a fight?" May asks me.

She's explaining what is probably gonna happen during this mission if I'm not careful.

"Got it, I got it. I'm not an idiot." I say to her as I get up.

"Let me try, May." Tema says to her.

May looks at her and she nods.

Tema stands in front of me and I get ready, she hurls wind at me, that I can't see, and I know it, because I got knocked over.

"Goddamn." I say on the ground and May laughs.

I get up and I try again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, the result is the same, I land flat on my back.

"Come on Ray, its not that hard to dodge." Tema says to me amused as I get up again.

I stick my tongue out in her direction, frustrated.

Tema laughs amused and I just grunt.

"Fuck this." I say and I go inside for some water.

I get a glass of water and I sit on the couch in the common room, next to Tony.

"Having a hard time?" He teases and I punch his shoulder lightly, making him laugh. "Tema and Aqua could dodge each other easily, only because they knew what the other was thinking, because they were best friends. Your Aqua's daughter, not Aqua. Your quirk is stronger than hers by now, but, if you put hard work into what your doing, and not half assing it like usual, you'll get somewhere, eventually." Tony says to me.

I scowl at him out of the corner of my eye. "The same lecture, every time. Come up with something I don't know." I say to Tony who laughs.

I finish my water as I scroll through Instagram.

"You know, with great power comes"

"If you finish that sentence I will punch you." I cut Tony off who laughs again.

I get up and I take my glass to the kitchen.

The next night

I'm outside, training with Katsuki, and we're just sparring.

My phone buzzes as Katsuki pins me to the ground.

I smile and kiss him to which he smirks at.

"Your doing so well Katsu." I say to him as he helps me up.

Katsuki snorts. "Damn right." Katsuki says to me and we check our phones.

I see that they've found her.

I tap my fingers on the back of my phone, thinking.

"Something wrong?" Katsuki asks me.

I kiss his cheek. "Its just the work studies thing that we're not aloud to talk about." I say and Katsuki nods.

I lay back on the grass and I look up at the night sky.

Katsuki lays back next to me and we just watch the stars. "We should go to bed soon." Katsuki says to me and I hum.

"Just a little longer, its so nice out." I say and Katsuki takes my hand.

After a little while, we head inside and to our rooms to shower.

I blow dry my hair and reply to Nighteye's text.

"Guess I'm going tomorrow." I say as I sit back against my wall on my bed.

Katsuki comes in with Eve and he lays onto of me with Eve on his back.

I smile and he nuzzles my neck.

The next Day

I put on my hero costume and I head downstairs.

"Ray! Are you ready?" Ocha asks me.

I shrug. "Not really." I say and I stretch and the four follow me to the police station.

"Good morning Cascade!" Mirio greets me and then greets the others.

I'm really not feeling this today.

"Hero's, they're probably gonna put up a fight ya'know. So if you spot any one of them resisting or trying anything funny, I'm counting on you guys to deal with it." The chief of police starts and I watch as I stand next to Aizawa. "We're up against a mafia group that has somehow survived until now," he pauses, "so don't let your guards down for a second. Get in there and do what you gotta do!" He says to us. "Move out!" He orders.

We get to the compound, and I feel rumbling in the water under the ground.

Somebody starts talking, then a giant guy crashes through the gate towards us.

"So thats what upset the water under the surface." I say with a small nod.

I swipe my hand and I hide the guy with water, effectively knocking him over.

"Where does tho water keep coming from?" Dark skin asks confused.

I walk forward and I stare into the eye of our greeter. "Weak bastard." I say and I walk inside.

"What the hell?" Dark skin asks shocked.

I let the Ryukyu agency handle him and I walk towards some other pests.

I pass them as the pros handle them and I go straight inside.

I find the hallways and I slip down into them easily. "I feel like I'm Laura Croft from Tomb Raider." I say, a little bemused.

The pros get here to and I see a wall in my way.

Mirio checks it out and then Izu and Kiri smash through it.

The hallways start to move and I look at it annoyed. "For the love of Christ." I say and Aizawa puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't walk on, we don't know what's happening." Aizawa says to me.

"I'm not an idiot." I say to him.

Tamajiki starts to worry and I pat his head, surprising him.

"A silly labrynth isn't gonna stop us." I say to Tamajiki and Mirio nods in agreement.

"Aren't you scared?" Tamajiki asks me.

I shrug and I walk onto the labrynth, Mirio behind me.

"Cascade, be careful." Nighteye says to me.

"Yeah yeah, I hear that a lot." I say and I create a path of water and I run across it while Mirio slips through the ground.

A room opens up underneath my path and pros and my friends fall into it.

I try to catch them, but the room closes up before I could.

"Damn it." I say as I continue running.

Hastume worked on my boots yesterday and made sure that they're as quiet as possible no matter what, she loved the challenge.

I get punched into the gut and I fall back on my making the police stop behind. "Ok, that wasn't nice." I say as I get up.

"Are you ok Cascade?" One of the police asks me.

I nod. "I've been hit harder." I say and I take the small time goons out and they lay, knocked out on the floor.

I continue and then, suddenly, the labrynth changes and I'm forced into a room by myself, no door, or window, nothing to escape.

I walk into the center of the room. "You know it was a good idea, trying to take me out. I'm on par in strength when it comes to the pros." I say and a girl in a an old plague mask walks out of the shadows.

She takes her mask off to reveal a normal looking face. "Names Niomine, I've been sent to take you out." She says to me.

I nod. "The hero name is Cascade, I've been brought to rescue Eri." I say to her.

She looks a little surprised. "Eri? The bosses daughter?" Niomine asks me shocked.

I nod. "See, I've been clued in on that she's being used to make quirk attacking bullets, her father, Overhaul as you guys call him, is forcing her to do that. I've come to save her, so that she may be sparred." I say to her.

Niomine nods. "Yes, I've seen it happen, she hates it, I wanted to get her out of there, but the boss almost killed me for even thinking of it." Niomine says to me.

I nod. "Would you like to join me? Or kill me?" I ask her.

"Considering I'm being watched, I have to go with the latter and kill you." Niomine says to me.

I hum. "I'm not gonna make it easy then." I say to her.

She smirks. "Of course you wouldn't, your Mizukage's daughter." Niomine says to me.

Her fists turn into rocks and I study her as she runs at me.

I cover my hands in water and I block her attacks.

I kick her legs out from under her and she flips back and lands on her hands, the ground under me starts to crack open and I stand on water.

I get attacked relentlessly and I just block or dodge, until she pulls a gun and shoots at me.

I swipe my hand and water puts the bullets off course.

I see its the capsules and I make mental notes not to step on them.

I dodge her bullets and I pull out my own guns and shoot at her, she gets hit in the shoulder once, making her drop the gun.

She tries to use her quirk, but can't.

She looks irritated by that. "Did I get hit by one of those capsules?" She asks annoyed.

I shake my head. "No." I say and I kick her in the face, sending her flying into the wall.

Niomine gets up and punches me with her quirk in use.

Already dry? Huh thats new.

I hit the wall behind me and she shoots me in the shoulder with the capsule.

I pull it out in annoyance and I wait for it to wear off as I dodge her attacks.

"Fucking brilliant." I say and I kick her in the face again and she hits her head on the wall.

After about 5 minutes, my quirk fought off the drug and I can use it again.

My quirk is weird, usually that isn't supposed to happen with normal quirks.

I hit her with a wave of water and she hits the wall, unable to use her quirk.

I swiftly knock her out and I tie her up with some water ropes.

"How do I get out of here?" I ask confused.

I look around and I don't see a way out, still.

I walk to the center of the room again and I look around, I look up, and there's a trap door.

"Ok." I say and I grab the girl and I use my my water to open the trap door and I climb out of it into the same room Tamajiki is in, passed out. "Ah shit." I say and I put the girl next to the others as I walk over to Tamajiki.

I bend down next to him and I see him injured.

I sit him up and a he looks at me surprised. "You doing ok?" I ask him.

He shakes his head. "I put everything on the table." He mumbles.

I nod. "Well you were dealing with three of them." I say to him. "I only had to deal with the girl over there." I say as I sit next to him.

Tamajiki nods. "Got any food?" He asks me.

I shake my head. "Sorry." I say and he nods. "But I always have water." I say as I pull a capsule off my belt. "Its tap, I've never touched it." I say as I hold it out for him.

Tamajiki nods in thanks and takes it. "Are you sure you don't need it?" Tamajiki asks me unsure.

"I'm sure, before I left this morning, I made sure to drink a lot of water so I wouldn't get dehydrated too fast." I say to him and Tamajiki nods and drinks it.

"It has a weird taste." Tamajiki says to me and I shrug.

"Recovery girl and Hatsume got it for me. I wouldn't be surprised if Recovery girl put a healing factor into it and Hatsume made it taste good. I never really notice it, I have a case full of these capsules in my room." I say and Tamajiki nods.

I see some of his face wounds disappearing.

"Did you get hurt?" Tamajiki asks me.

"I got knocked around a bit, but nothing serious, my quirk is fine as well, so it doesn't matter much." I say and Tamajiki nods, a bit relieved.

I look at the guys over there and they're knocked out cold, all three of them.

I keep an eye on teeth guy, incase he wakes up as I recover some energy.

"Your tense." Tamajiki says to me.

I look at him and I smile. "I'm normally like this in an unfamilar environment." I say to him and he nods. "Nonetheless, I don't like that teethy guy." I say to him and Tamajiki nods in agreement.

"He was eating my quirk." Tamajiki says to me and I look at him, a bit surprised. "The others probably need you more than I do." Tamajiki says to me.

"They have my dad, they'll be fine." I say and Tamajiki looks at me confused. "Eraser Head." I say and he looks very surprised. "Eraser head can handle what's going on, after all, he's been able to deal with me in class every day." I say to him and Tamajiki nods.

I see the girl waking up and she looks at me.

I get up and walk over, I kneel in front of her and she looks irritated by me. "Your really troublesome, you know that?" I ask her.

She looks me in the eyes. "They're is a secret path, you have to keep going down." Niomine says to me.

I nod. "Where are they headed?" I ask her.

She shakes her head. "I don't know. I liked the old boss, he wouldn't have done this. But be careful of the old bosses room, he's incapacitated." Niomine says to me quietly and I nod. "I think Overhaul might have done it to him." She whispers.

I nod. "Thanks Niomine." I say to her.

"Just save that little girl." Niomine says to me and I nod. "Go back down to the room and go through the east wall, you'll get to the hallway I was talking about." Niomine says to me and I hum.

I get up and I put my hand on her head before walking over to Tamajiki and he looks concerned and worried. "Niomine is on our side, she liked the old boss better than Chisaiki." I say to Tamajiki who nods.

I hand him two more capsules.

"I'm gonna go find Eri, use these I you need them." I say and Tamajiki nods.

I walk over to the trap door.

"Be careful." Tamajiki says to me.

"Overhaul is dangerous, he could make you a splattered mess if you aren't careful." Niomine says to me.

I nod and slip down into the room.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 25 13
(Nothing here is mine everything goes to the rightful owner)
1.1M 19.7K 118
No requests
122K 2K 23
One quirk to rule them all. continued in "God's mistake" I do not own My Hero Academia nor the characters in this story, it is owned by Kohei Horikos...
53.9K 886 23
Izuku Midoriya is the Green Arrow. I own nothing in this story