She's a Gilbert||TVD

By Hxidxx

She's a Gilbert, one of the town sweethearts, Miss Mystic falls Scarlett Gilbert known as the oldest Gilbert... More

Cast
Aesthtic
Pre-TVD
In the one with the surprise
In the one with the secret meetings
In the one where she tells her family
In the one with the brothers
The one with the engagement
In this one she tells her friends
The one with the baby shower
In this one She Cries
In this one She Doesn't Joke
In this one she looses everything
Cast
Pilot
The night of the Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Tree
You're Undead to Me
Losts Girls
Haunted
Candles
History Repeating
The lake memories
The Turning Point
The Hunt
The Hunt Part Two
Bloodlines
Unpleasantville
Children of the Damned
Fool me once
Asylum ||SPN||
Let the Right One In
Under Control
Miss Mystic Falls
Blood Brothers
Isobel
Founder's Day
The Return
Faith ||SPN||
Brave New World
Nightmare ||SPN||
Bad Moon Rising
The Benders ||SPN||
Shadow
Memory Lane
Kill or Be Killed
Hell House
Plan B
Something Wicked this way Comes
Masquerade
Rose
Aftermath
Katerina
The Sacrifice
Provence
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
Mikaelson Children
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
Graduation
As I Lay Dying
Bonus Chapters
Second Book Out Now!!

The Last Dance

1.3K 31 29
By Hxidxx

|| Alaric's apartment ||

Klaric opens the closet and takes 2 shirts. Katherine is tied to a chair.

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?"He shows the shirts to Katherine. "Ok, bad, or badder?" Klaric asks.

"The dark colors suit you better." Katherine says.

"I agree and I'm off to school." William says walking into the frame.

"Whats your name now?" Klaric asks.

"William Smith." William says.

"Are you going to find your sister? Befriend her?" Klaric asks.

"Yes." William says.

"Stop getting yourself hurt, she feels the pain." Klaric warns.

"Okay, I'm go." William says.

"He's yummy." Katherine says admiring Will's ass.

"He'll rip you to shreds." Klaric says. "Oh, thank you, honey. Ok, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." Katherine says.

"Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Ohh, that guy is a buzzkill." Klaric says.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." She says.

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" He says.

"That's it." She says, he gets closer to her and touches her face. She seems afraid.

"Oh, so jumpy." He says.

"Please, just... kill me. I've told you everything that I know." She says.

"You see, I believe that you believe that but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." He says. She looks at him and he compels her.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger." She says.

"Bonnie the best friend? And then you said she didn't have her powers anymore." He says.

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop." Katherine says.

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." He says.

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it ." She says.

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." He takes a knife from his pocket. "I want you to take this knife... And stab yourself." She takes the knife and stabs her thigh. "Now take it out." She takes it out. Her wounds heal. "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs." He says.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelganger." He kisses her on the forehead. "Oh, don't look so glum, Katerina. The fun is just beginning. Again, please." He leaves. Katherine stabs herself again.

|| Salvatore's house ||

Elena, Scarlett, and Bonnie are with a lawyer. Elena and Scarlett are signing papers.

"Please sign here and here." The lawyer says. Scarlett takes the pen.

"Okay." They say.

"So this place both of yours? They just gave it to you guys?" Bonnie asks.

"For now. As sole owner, we're the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean." Elena says.

"Your own personal safe house." Bonnie says.

"Again why do I need to the safe house?" Scarlett asks.

"That's the idea."  Elena says. "It's Zach's house, he agreed to this as long as your name is on there." She adds.

"Wouldn't want to clean it." Bonnie says, Elena and Scarlett laugh.

Stefan and Damon are waiting outside

"You really think Bonnie and Scarlett can take on Klaus?" Damon asks.

"She said she could channel enough witch's power to kill him. Elijah thought that would work and he was an Original, so... Ivory got it too." Stefan says.

"We just need to find him." Damon says.

"Yeah." Stefan says.

"Could she do one of those witch tracking spells?" Damon asks.

"Nope. Not without something that belongs to Klaus. Believe me, I already asked." Stefan says.

"Do you think he killed her?" Damon asks.

"Katherine? Probably." Stefan says.

"It's not like she didn't have it coming." Damo says, Elena opens the door. The lawyer leaves.
"Thank you, Mr. Henry." Scarlett says.

"Thank you." Elena says.  Stefan and Damon can't enter.

"I'm sorry. I completely forgot." Elena says. She shares a look with Scarlett who nods.looks at Stefan.

"Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?" Scarlett asks.

"I would love to. Thank you." Stefan enters. Elena looks at Damon.

"What are we, 12?" Damon looks at both girls.

"One of us is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" Elena asks.

"No." Damon says.

"Seriously, Damon. My way. You promised. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" She says.

"Yes, Elena. Sure." Damon says.

"Then please, come in." Damon enters and looks at Stefan "Shut up." Damon says. Bonnie joins them and gives Elena her jacket

"Thanks." Elena says.

"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asks the girls.

"To school." Scarlett says.

"Huh?" Stefan says.

"No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." Damon says.

"Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that." Stefan says.

"Right. But where? No one knows. Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner." Elena says, looks at Damon.

"Your way, Elena." Damon says.

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him. Know how." Bonnie says.

"I'll be there." Scarlett adds.

"The way I see it, next to Scarlett and Bonnie is the safest place that I can be. Come on." Elena says, and they leave. Stefan looks at Damon.

"Wait, um, coming." Stefan leaves with them

||  Mystic Falls' High School  ||

Scarlett is walking into the hall turning on the corner bumping into someone, her notebook falls.

"Oh my god. I'm soo sorry." She says

"I'm sorry." He says picking up her notebook. "Scarlett Gilbert." He reads the name.

"Sorry again, I'm Scarlett Gilbert, I go by Lottie." She extends her hand, they shake hands.

"William Smith." He says.

"You're new?" She asks

"Moved here with a relative." He says looking around.

"Are you looking for the office?" She asks.

"Yeah, I need to pick up my schedule." He says.

"I can show you." She says.

"You're friendly." He nods his head, they walk to pick up the schedule.

"Grew up here, my parents had town events, I did too." She says.

"You guys have coming out parties?" He asks, she smiles.

"Yeah It's called Miss Mystic Falls." She informs.

She waited for him. "Who do you have?" She asks.

"Alaric Saltzman." He says.

"So do I." She says. They walk into Ric's class.

"Morning Ric." Scarlett takes a seat. "We have a new student William Smith." She adds Klaric nods his head.

"Good morning class. We have a new student today, William Smith." Ric says, the class greets him. "Would you like to say a little about yourself."

"I just moved here with a relative, I play baseball and other sports," William says. Klaric couldn't take his off Scarlett, she looked so much like her Ivory's mother. 

• • • •

Elena and Scarlett join Bonnie and Jermey.

"Hey, Jer. How are you doing? Are you ok at the house alone with John?" Elena asks.

"Hey, Jer." Scarlett greets.

"It's not ideal." Jeremy gets up.

"You haven't heard from Jenna, have you?" Elena asks.

"It looks like she's staying on campus instead of coming home. I'm late for class." Jeremy leaves. Elena and Scarlett sit down with Bonnie.

"What's going on?" Elena asks.

"I told him he had to dress up tonight and he got all uptight," Bonnie says.

"Oh." The Gilbert girls laugh. Dana joins them.

"Hey, Elena and Scarlett, there you guys are. Ok. This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you two going to the dance tonight." Dana says.

"Tell him they have boyfriends,"  Bonnie says.

"You guys could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name is Klaus." Dana says.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Elena asks.

"His name's Klaus. I know the name's stupid, but I swear he's hot." Dana says as Bonnie and Scarlett look around them. Scarlett's blood boil.

"Where is he? Is he here?" Bonnie asks.

"I don't know." Dana says.

"She's being compelled." Scarlett says.

"But he wants to know if one of you will save him the last dance. How cute is that?" Dana says.

||  Salvatore's house  ||

Stefan, Damon, Bonnie, Scarlett and Elena are in the living room

"So we go to the dance, we find him." Damon says as Ivory arrives.

"Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like." Stefan says.

"Something tells me he's not going to be 16 and pimply." Ivory says, Scarlett greets her with a hug.

"He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school." Stefan looks at Elena, Scarlett and Bonnie. "I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?" Stefan says. Someone knocks on the door it's Klaric.

"He won't hurt Scarlett, he needs her to be at her full potential." Ivory says.

"There you are." Damon says.

"Sorry I'm late." Klaric says.

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." Damon says.

"Sing me up too." Ivory says.

"Ok, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" Elena asks.

"Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." Bonnie says.

"That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around." Klaric says.

"Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he..." Damon rushes over Bonnie but she throws him on the other side of the room with her powers, without touching him.

"Well, I was impressed." Stefan says.

"Thats Scarlett on her bad days." Damon groans.

"It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena, Scarlett. I know I can." Bonnie says.

||  Alaric's apartment  ||

"Ah, you're right. This witch is all juiced up and aiming to kill." Klaric says Katherine's legs are bleeding.

"That's terrible." She says. The warlock is in the kitchen.

"We're gonna have to kill her, Maddox," Klaric says, Maddox opens a drawer.

"Do you think this Alaric guy has anything vintage?" Klaric asks. He looks at the shirts and sees that there's something under. He opens it and sees a lot of weapons to kill vampires.

"Crossbows, wooden bullets, and automatics? Who is this guy, again?" He asks.

"He's the local vampire hunter," William says coming in.

"Ahh. Well, that explains the clothes" Klaric says.

"All I could find. Guy likes his bourbon." Maddox gives him a glass. Klaric takes it.

"I knew there was something about him I liked. There's a high school dance and I'm gonna need you to take out witch bitch." Klaric says.

"We're taking down a witch?" William asks.

"No, Maddox is. Will, you're going to the dance and distract Scarlett. We want her safe, your mother would kill me if anything happens. I forgot to mention you're meeting her, tomorrow. We will tell her about your extracurricular activities." Klaus says.

"If she has that much power, she can sense me coming from a mile away. I won't be able to get near her. You have to do it." Maddox says.

"In this body? I'm a Haggard history teacher. She can easily hurt me. I mean, not me, Klaus me, but you know what I mean." Klaric says.

Katherine is listening to them. "No witch could handle channeling that much power. It'll kill her. It would kill me. You just have to make her use it." Maddox informs.

"You mean like provoking her to death?" Klaus asks.

"Won't take long. Just keep attacking her until it kills her. His body, Alaric's, will last longer than hers will." Maddox says.

"How? He's human." Klaric asks.

"I can help in that department. We can do a spell to protect you." Maddox says. Klaric looks at Katherine. She lowers her head.

"Will you're in charge of Scarlett knock her out if you have to." Klaus says.

||Salvatore's house ||

Stefan and Elena are in his bedroom getting ready.

|| Mystic Falls' High School ||

It's the decade dance, Bonnie, Jeremy, Damon, Elena, Stefan and Scarlett meet up outside the dance.

"You guys ready to do this?" Stefan asks Bonnie and Scarlett.

"Scarlett you're our secret secret weapon. Klaus can't know about you until the day of the ritual." Stefan says.

"I know and he won't." Scarlett says and they walk in.

Everyone is dancing. Dana goes on the stage.

"Thanks for being here, everybody. We have a special shout-out tonight" Dana says, Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, Jeremy, Scarlett and Damon stops in front of the stage.

"This is for Elena. From Klaus." Dana says, A song starts playing. Elena seems stunned.

"That was a lame, cheap shot. He's just trying to bait us." Damon says.

"I know everyone here." Elena says.

"Maybe he's not here. Just wants us to believe that he is." Stefan says.

"It's a party, people. Blend. Let him come to us." Damon says.

"Good idea." Bonnie takes Jeremy's arm.

"No, no, I really don't feel like dancing." Jeremy says.

"Too bad." She says, They go on the dance floor. Damon sees Alaric.

"There's Ric. I'll be back." Damon leaves, joining Klaric, Scarlett sees William and goes to greet him.

"Special dedication, huh? This guy's a little twisted." Klaric says.

"I'm not impressed." Damon says.

"No?" Klaric asks.

"Let me know if you see anything out of whack." Damon leaves.

Jeremy and Bonnie are dancing so are Elena and Stefan. She sees Caroline and Matt arriving.

"Caroline's here. They don't know what's going on. We have to tell her." Elena says.

"I'm on it" Stefan looks at Damon and leaves. Damon takes Elena and they dance.

"How you doing?" Damon asks.

"Um, freaking out a bit. You?" Elena says.

"Cool as a cucumber. Come on, remember the last decade dance? The vampires were all, "ahh!" And you were all, "aahh!" Damon makes faces.

"Right. And you won." Elena says.

"Yes! We did." Damon makes some moves with her.

"You're good at this." Elena says.

"I've got moves you've never seen." Damon says, She laughs.

Stefan tells Caroline Klaus is here and to be on the look out.

Bonnie and Jeremy are dancing. Damon joins them, Bonnie tells Damon about her dying to save Elena. Jermey leaves upset with Stefan trailing behind. Jermey tells Stefan who tells Elena.

Everyone is dancing. Damon is dancing with two girls. Bonnie looks at him and smiles. Elena rejoins her.

"I need to talk to you." Elena says, they leave. Damon's looking at them. Bonnie looks at him. Stefan joins Damon.

"Come here, come here, come here. Please tell me you didn't know that Bonnie was on a suicide mission." Stefan says.

"Oh, great. Jeremy told you and of course you told Elena." Damon says.

"Yeah, I told her. You promised her no more secrets." Stefan says.

"I changed my mind." Damon says, Elena and Bonnie are outside.

"How could you not tell me?" Elena asks.

"Cause I knew how'd you react." Bonnie says.

"No. No way, it's not an option." Elena says.

"It's our only option" Bonnie says.

"Then we'll find another way, ok? Bonnie, you're not dying to save my life, or Scarlett's. Does she know?" Elena asks.

"I have the power to save you! If I don't use it and something happens, that would kill me more, Ivory and I will kill him. We can't let her know. The witches warned about keeping her alive, she must live Elena." Bonnie says.

"I can't let you, she won't let you." Elena says.

"Just answer one question... if the situation was reversed, would you do it for me?" Bonnie asks, and Elena doesn't answer. "So you know I have to..

"No. No!" Elena Shaw.

Jeremy is in the hallway. Chad and two other students join him

"What's going on, guys?" Jeremy asks.

"You ok, Gilbert? You don't look so good." Chad asks.

"Dude, seriously? Wrong day, wrong guy." Jeremy says, and they start fighting. The two other boys punch Jeremy. Stefan and Damon arrive. One of the guys throws a stake on Damon with a crossbow.

"Let me guess... Klaus says hi." Damon says. They have weapons. Stefan rushes over them and fights them. Damon catches another boy and is about to kill him.

"No, no, no, no, don't kill him. He's compelled." Stefan says.

"So?" Damon asks.

"So, the whole thing's a distraction. Go find Bonnie and Elena. I got this. Go." Stefan says.
Damon throws the guy against the lockers and leaves.

Klaric joins Bonnie and Elena.

"Elena!" Klaric says.

"What is it?" Elena asks.

"He has Jeremy and Scarlett," Klaric says.

"What?" Elena asks.

"What?!" Bonnie asks.

"Yeah, Klaus has Jeremy. Come on." Klaric says. They follow him into the school hallways running.

"Ok, so where are you taking us?" Elena asks.

"Just a little further," Klaric says.

"What... Something's not right." Elena says.

"Where's Jeremy and Scarlett?" Bonnie asks, they stop. He laughs

"I just had to get away from that dance. The sixties, uhhh. Not my decade." Klaric laughs.

"I mean, whose call was that, anyway? I much prefer the twenties. The style, the parties, the jazz." Klaric says.

"Alaric. Are you on vervain?" Elena asks.

"Now why would you ask me that question, Elena?" Klaric asks.

"He's being compelled," Elena says.

"Nope. Try again," Klaric grins.

"What's going on?" Elena asks.

"Ok, I'll give you a hint. I am not Alaric." Klaric says.

"Klaus." Elena says.

"Surprise!" Klaric says.

"Oh, no. No, it's not possible." Elena says.

"Just relax, Elena. I'm not here to hurt you. You're not on my hit list tonight." Klaric looks at Bonnie. "But you are." He says. She throws him against the wall with her powers and he gets up.

"Now, did I mention that I knew a witch? You're gonna have to hit me a lot harder than that," He rushes over Bonnie so she throws him against a display case a d he laughs.

"By all means... Fire away!" Klaric gets up.

"If you kill this body, I'll just get a new one. Maybe Jeremy." Klaric says.

"Go. Run. Run!" Bonnie says and they run.

Scarlett was outside with Will, he spoke about his family. They shared dark and twisties.

"I-I don't feel so well. What did you do to me?" Scarlett asks, "What's wrong with me?" She asks holding her head in pain.

"I'm doing this for your own good." Scarlett collapses into Will's arms. "Sorry Scar, I won't let you get hurt because of your adoptive family." He says carrying her to his car, driving to his place.

|| School Hallways ||

Bonnie closes the doors with her powers. Damon joins them

"What happened?" Damon asks.

"Klaus is in Alaric's body," Elena says.

"What?" Damon asks.

"He's possessing it or something." Bonnie says. He looks at Elena "Go find Stefan. Now"

"Okay," Elena says.

"Now," Damon says. She leaves. Damon and Bonnie are alone.coming up with a plan to fake Bonnie's death which works perfectly.

|| Salvatore's house ||

Damon and Elena have a fight over Bonnie's death. Stefan observes it play out.

|| Abandoned house ||

Bonnie is laying on the floor. Jeremy is lightening candles. She wakes up. He rushes over and embraces her. They laugh with joy

||  Salvatore's house  ||

"She cast a spell. She's alive, Elena. Bonnie's ok." Damon goes to the stairs. Stefan follows him.

"You know, you could have told me," Stefan says.

"How do I know when you're going to go blabbing things to your girlfriend?" Damon asks.

"You even understand what you put her through?" Stefan asks.

"See, that's why I didn't tell you. 'Cause you would have never been able to do it. Don't get me wrong, Stefan. I don't mind being the bad guy. I'll make all the life and death decisions while you're busy worrying about collateral damage. I'll even let her hate me for it. But at the end of the day, I'll be the one to keep her alive." Damon goes upstairs.

||  Abandoned house  ||

Jermey and Bonnie are in the abounded talking to Elena in the computer.

||  Salvatore House  ||

Elena is talking with Bonnie via webcam

"Elena, I'm so sorry." Bonnie says.

"It's ok, it's ok. I just needed to see you from myself." Elena says. Bonnie's crying.

"There wasn't enough time for me to tell you." Bonnie says.

'It's ok, seriously. Damon explained it all to me." Elena says. Damon is in his bedroom. Elena joins him.

"Ugh. Look. Klaus had to think she was dead. Your reaction had to be real." Damon says

"I understand why you did what you did. Klaus was fooled, and Bonnie's alive." Elena says.

"Here's to duplicity."  Damon says.

"But let's get one thing straight, Damon. Bonnie will not die for me, I will not let that happen." Elena says.

"We need to kill Klaus, Elena. Real Klaus. Who will probably be coming to pay you a visit soon now that he knows that Bonnie is dead. She's the only one who can do it. She won't allow Scarlett to do it, well the witches won't." Damon says.

"We'll find another way," Elena says.

"I hope so," Damon says.

"Look, I shouldn't have hit you." Elena apologizes.

"Apology accepted. Let me be clear about something. If it comes down to you and the witch again, I will gladly let Bonnie die. I will always choose you." Damon says She doesn't say anything for a moment.

"Good night, Damon," Elena says.

"Good night," Damon says. She looks at him and leaves She goes into the basement. Opens the cellar, looks at Elijah's body and removes the dagger. She sits down next to the body

|| Words 3835 ||
We have have 7 chapters and I really want to start on the next one, therefore I'm doing double updates. For a week or so. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. I hope you guys enjoyed I did! It's revealed which Mikaelson is Ivory's father, did you guess it?
|| Update December 23, 2019 ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.2K 68
Elena's twenty-one year old aunt moves to Mystic Falls after the death of her brother; she live Seth Elena, Elena's brother, and Elena's other aunt...
243 3 22
Mystic falls a home to many people, including the gilberts. After the tradgity of there parents a lot of things are changing. Serena Gilbert is the o...
1.6M 53.3K 110
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
674K 13.4K 32
Bailey Gilbert was only 4 where her parents died. To make things easier for her to cope she started calling her auntie Jenna, mummy. She try's her ha...