She's a Gilbert||TVD

By Hxidxx

She's a Gilbert, one of the town sweethearts, Miss Mystic falls Scarlett Gilbert known as the oldest Gilbert... More

Cast
Aesthtic
Pre-TVD
In the one with the surprise
In the one with the secret meetings
In the one where she tells her family
In the one with the brothers
The one with the engagement
In this one she tells her friends
The one with the baby shower
In this one She Cries
In this one She Doesn't Joke
In this one she looses everything
Cast
Pilot
The night of the Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Tree
You're Undead to Me
Losts Girls
Haunted
Candles
History Repeating
The lake memories
The Turning Point
The Hunt
The Hunt Part Two
Bloodlines
Unpleasantville
Children of the Damned
Fool me once
Asylum ||SPN||
Let the Right One In
Under Control
Miss Mystic Falls
Blood Brothers
Isobel
Founder's Day
The Return
Faith ||SPN||
Brave New World
Nightmare ||SPN||
Bad Moon Rising
The Benders ||SPN||
Shadow
Memory Lane
Kill or Be Killed
Hell House
Plan B
Something Wicked this way Comes
Masquerade
Aftermath
Katerina
The Sacrifice
Provence
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Mikaelson Children
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
Graduation
As I Lay Dying
Bonus Chapters
Second Book Out Now!!

Rose

1.6K 37 9
By Hxidxx

||  Middle of nowhere  ||

A SUV is meeting another car. One man goes out of the car and rejoins the two men in the SUV. The men in the SUV are wearing a cap and sunglasses

"Where are they?" Trevor asks.

"In the trunk, I did exactly what you said." The man says.

"Good, put them in the back." Trevor says.

The man opens the SUV trunk and then goes to his car. He opens the trunk. Elena and Lottie are in it. He takes them and puts them in the SUV trunk. The Trevor sees her in the rear-view mirror and smiles. After putting Elena and Lottie in the trunk, he rejoins Trevor

"Thank you for your help." Trevor says.

"Is there anything else?" The man asks.

"One more thing. Come closer, please." Trevor says, the man is getting closer. "Closer." The man gets closer. Trevor takes him, bites him, drinks his blood, kills him and then throws him on the floor and he leaves.

||  Gilbert's house  ||

Jeremy is in the bathroom. He knocks on Elena's bedroom door

"Yo, Elena!" She doesn't answer so he goes in her room. She's not there.

"Lottie?" Jeremy goes into her room, her bed is made, like no one slept there.

|| Caroline's house  ||

Caroline informed Damon about last night events with in the Lockwood household. Damon gives her the go to drop hits about Aimee's body.

||  Mystic Fall's High School ||

Tyler is in the hallway. There are notices for Aimee Bradley on the walls. In front of Sarah's locker, there are pictures and candles. He's uncomfortable and goes to his locker unable to.
Jermey goes up to him.

"Hey did Lottie stay over the night?" Jermey asks.

"No, why would she? She left with Elena. They probably went to Stefan's." Tyler says.

"Okay, Thank man. See you around." Jermey says. Stefan is closing his locker. Jeremy joins him.

"Hey Jeremy." Stefan greets.

"Look, Elena's got to let me know if I'm supposed to cover for her. Jenna's cool with the two of you but you guys are pushing it." Jeremy says.

"What are you talking about?" Stefan asks.

"You and Elena. Look, I'm glad you guys are back together but if she's gonna sleep over, give me a heads up, also Lottie." Jermey says.

"Wait, wait... hold on a minute. We're not back together." Stefan says.

"Wait... they didn't stay at your place last night?" Jermey asks.

"No, I mean I saw her at the party but that was it. She didn't sleep over, I didn't even speak to Lottie at the party." Stefan says.

"Cause their bed hadn't been slept in and Mrs. Lockwood said that Elena's car was still in the driveway. Where are they then?" Jermey ask.

||  Abandoned house ||

The SUV is parking in the driveway. Trevor is carrying Elena. They are in the house. He puts them on the couch. Their hands and feet are tie. He removes the ropes.

"What do you want?" Elena asks. Trevor says quiet. "Please, I'm hurt. We have nothing to do with anything." Elena says.

"I know. Just a taste." He's vamping out, Rose arrives and he stops.

"Trevor! Control yourself." Rose says.

"Buzz kill." He leaves. Rose is alone with the girls.

"What do you want with me?" Elena asks. "What does my sister have to do with this?" She asks.

"Oh my god, you look just like her." Rose says.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you..." Elena begins.

"Be quiet!" Rose says, Lottie wakes up, she takes in her surrounding.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert, you don't have to do this." Elena says.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet." Rose says.

"What do you want?" Elena asks; Rose slaps her very hard. Elena's falls on the couch, unconscious.

"I want you to be quiet." Rose tells Lottie, she nods her head. Lottie takes off her bracelet and try's to send a message to her Ivory or Bonnie.

|| Mystic Falls' High School  ||

Stefan and Damon are outside. They're talking about Elena and Lottie's disappearance.

"This is Katherine right all over it." Stefan says.

"Katherine's in the tomb. Trust me, I'm the one who shut her in." Damon says.

"Did you?" Stefan asks.

"Did I what, Stefan?" Damon asks.

"Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you." Stefan says.

"She's in the tomb, period. End of story but she did say something to me right before I shut her in. I thought she was lying." Damon says.

"What did she say?" Stefan asks.

"Elena's in danger." Damon asks.

"What? And you didn't think you should ask her to elaborate?" Stefan asks.

"Everything she says is a lie. How am I supposed to know she was starting spelling off the truth?" Damon asks.

"We have to go talk to her." Stefan says.

"No, no. Let me tell you how that's gonna go. We're gonna go ask her for help, she's gonna negotiate her release which we should dumb enough to get her and she's gonna get out and kill us! This is exactly what she wants!" Damon says.

"I don't really care." Stefan says.

"It's a bad idea, Stefan." Damon says.

"It's Elena." Stefan says.

•    •    •    •

Caroline is in the hallway. She sees the candles and the pictures at Sarah's locker. Tyler rejoins her.

"Caroline." Tyler says.

"Hey! How are you doing?" Caroline asks.

"Not good." Tyler says honestly.

"How's your mom? My mom said that she was pretty freaked out about everything that happened with Sarah." Caroline says.

"How did you know?" Tyler asks.

"What do you mean?" Caroline asks.

"About me. How did you know?" Tyler asks.

"Know what? That you were upset? I thought I was doing a good thing by covering for you." Caroline ask.

"That's not what I am talking about." Tyler says.

"Look, it was an accident? Okay? And I've got to run but please don't blame yourself." She leaves.

|| Abandoned house  ||

Elena is waking up, her head is on Lottie's lap. Rose and Trevor are upstairs. They're talking.

"How does it go?" she asks. "Still passed out." He says.

"You didn't touch them, did you?" She asks.

"Give me some credit. So, did you called him?" He says.

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works." She says.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" He asks. "They say he got it." She says.

"Wonderful and what?" He asks. Elena and Lottie are upstairs listing to the conversation.

"So that's it Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait." She says.

"Look, it's not too late. We can leave it here. We don't have to go through with this." He says.

"I'm sick of running!" She says.

"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying." He says.

"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free." Elena makes noise. Rose sees them.

"You two! There's nothing around here from miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?" Trevor says.

"Who's Elijah?" Lottie asks.

"He's your worst nightmare." Rose says.

|| Mystic Falls' high school ||

Stefan is talking with Bonnie.

"I can't undo the tomb spell, Stefan. Even if I wanted to. It took all from me and Grams to undo it the first time." Bonnie says.

"But I can open the door, right? I can talk to her?" Stefan asks.

"Yeah but Damon's right. She's not gonna tell you anything, not without something in return." Bonnie says.

"I know but Bonnie I have to do something. I have no idea who has Lottie and Elena. I have no idea where they are." Stefan says.

"What if there was another way to find her?" Bonnie says. "Wait." She holds closes her eyes and sees what Lottie's sees. "Middle of nowhere." is repeated. She tells Stefan and Jermey about the vision. Damon and Stefan agree to go for them.

•    •    •    •

Tyler is playing basketball with other guys. He sees Caroline, stops the party and rejoins her. Caroline and Tyler get into an argument about what she is.

|| Damon's car  ||

Stefan and Damon are going to rescue Elena and Lottie. They prepare by drinking blood, Stefan takes a bit.

|| Gilbert's house ||

Jeremy is in his bedroom with Bonnie. He has found something on his phone. Bonnie does a spell and she passes out worrying Jermey.

|| Abandoned House  ||

Rose is in a room, alone. Elena and Lottie rejoins her.

"Why are we here?" Lottie asks.

"You keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them." Rose says.

"Why won't you?" Elena ask.

"That's another one." Rose says.

"You got us, okay? It's not like we can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell me what you want with me." Elena says.

"I personally want nothing, I'm just a delivery service." Rose says.

"Delivery to whom? Elijah?" Lottie asks.

"Two points for these eavesdropper." Rose says.

"Who is he? Is he a vampire?" Elena asks.

"He's one of the vampires, the originals." Rose asks.

"What do you mean the originals?" Lottie asks.

"Again with the questions. Haven't the Salvatore's been teaching you two vampire history?" Rose asks.

"So you know Stefan and Damon?" Elena ask.

"I know of them. A hundred years back, a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan. She said he was one of the good ones. I'm more a sucker for the bad boys though but I digress." Rose says.

"Should of gone on a date with Damon." Lottie says.

"Who are the originals?" Elena asks.

"Trevor and I I've been running for 500 years. We're tired, we want it over. We're using you two to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess." Rose says.

"But why me? Why Lottie?" Elena asks.

"Because you are a Petrova doppelganger. You're the key into breaking the curse. And you, you're a Fairchild witch, mixed with a werewolf, you're another kind of special." Rose says.

"The curse? The sun and the moon curse? What does Scarlett have to do in this?" Elena asks.

"Oh, you do know your history." Rose says.

"What do you mean I'm the key? The moonstone is what breaks the curse." Elena says.

"No, the moonstone is what binds the curse. The sacrifice will breaks it. It has to be done by Fairchild witch." Rose looks to Lottie.

"The sacrifice?" Elena and Lottie ask at the same time.

"The blood of the doppelganger. You are the doppelganger. Which means, in order to break the curse you are the one who has to die, the Fairchild witch will preform the ritual." Rose says.

||  Caroline's house ||

Caroline and Tyler at Caroline's house, Tyler is trying to make her admit she's a werewolf. They ended up getting into an argument.

||  Abandoned House ||

Rose, Lottie and Elena are still talking. Trevor arrives.

"Tell me more." Elena says.

"Captivity has made her pushy, uh? What do
you want to know doppelicious?" Trevor says.

"Who were you running from?" Lottie asks her arms are folded in front of her.

"The Originals." He says.

"Yeah, she said that.What does it mean?" Elena asks.

"The first family, the old world. Rose and I pissed them off." He says. "Hum hum." Rose says. "Correction, I pissed them off, Rose had my back and for over half a millennium, they wanted us dead." He says.

"What did you do?" Lottie asks.

"He made the same mistake others did, he trusted Katerina Petrova."

"Katherine." Elena says, Lottie rolls her eyes.

"The one and only, the first Petrova doppelganger." Rose says.

"More like dopplebitch but okay." Lottie says under her breath, Rose was trying not to laugh at her comment.

"I helped her to escape her fate and now I've, sorry, we've been locked ever since." Trevor says.

"Which is why we're not gonna make the same mistake again." Rose says.

|| Gilbert's house ||

Bonnie is awake. Jeremy gives her a glass of water. She makes him promise not to tell anyone, and of how lonely it gets.

|| Abandoned House ||

Elena and Lottie sit on the couch. Lottie finds the paper Bonnie sent her. It says that Stefan and Damon are coming.

"We need to come up with a plan." Lottie whispers into her sisters ear.

"What?" Elena ask.

"I can make their blood boil, my bracelet is laced with vervain we just need water." Lottie says, Elena nods her head.

•    •    •    •

"He's here! This was a mistake." Trevor says.

"No, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me." Rose says.

"No! He wants me dead, Rose!" He panics.

"He wants them more." She says.

"I can't do this. You give her to him, he let you leave but I need to get out of here." He says.

"Hey! What are we?" She asks.

"We're family, forever." He says, someone knocks on the door.

"You're scared." Elena points out.

"Stay here with them and don't make a sound." She leaves to open the door. Elijah opens the door. She arrives.

"Rose-Marie. Is there somewhere we can talk?" Elijah asks.

"Yes, in here. You have to forgive the house." Rose says.

"Oh, no, what's a little dirt? I completely understand. So tell me, what is it that gave you the courage to call me?" Elijah asks.

"I wanted my freedom. I'm tired of running. You are in a position to accord me that?" Rose asks.

"I have complete authority to grant pardon to you and your little pet. What is his name these days? Trevor. If a saws fit it Rose, Katerina Petrova?" Elijah says.

"I'm listening" Elijah says.

"She didn't burn in the church in 1864." She says.

"Continue." He says. "She survived." She says

"Where is she?" Elijah asks.

"You don't seem surprise by this." Rose points out.

"Oh, when you called and invited me into this arm pities civilization, which at 3 hours from the town we know as Mystic Falls, I surmise it had everything to do with Katerina. Do you have her new position?" Elijah states.

"No but I have better. I have her doppelganger and a Fairchild witch, her sister." Rose says.

"That's impossible, her family line ended with her. I know that for fact, how did? A Fairchild witch are hard to come by, they stay with their coven." Elijah says.

"The facts are wrong, and for the witch, adoption, nothing compelling can't help." Rose says.

"Well, show them to me." Elijah says.

"Elijah, you are a man of honor, you can be trusted but I want to hear you say it again." Rose says.

"You have my world, I will pardon you." Elijah says.

"Follow me." She says, he follows her. Rose can head Trevor's grunting in pain, Lottie's making his blood boil, Elena was trying to make a window open. Rose and Elijah arrive at the main room. Elena hears them, Lottie grabs her hand. She's scared and turns her head. Elijah looks at her. He's surprised and rushes over her. Lottie stands between Elijah and Elena. His eyes land on Lottie, he looks surprised.

"Back away." Lottie warns, staring into his eyes.

"I just want to see if she's human." Elijah says.

"She is, Let us go." Lottie says. "I won't harm her, move before I snap your neck." He warns.

"Scottie it's okay, it's okay." Elena says behind her sister. Lottie turns to look at her sister giving her a nod, Lottie was ready to snap necks. He looks at Elena and smells her neck.

"Human. It's impossible. Hello there." Elijah greets Elena.

||  Middle of nowhere ||

Stefan and Damon have stopped the car

"The house should be behind those trees. Wait, I got a lot more experience than you do with those sorts of things" Damon says.

"What is your point?" Stefan asks.

"My point is, whoever has Elena is probably who was after Katherine in 1864 and before that." Damon says.

"And?" Stefan asks.

"And it puts them at 500 years old and strong. Are you sure you want to do this?" Damon asks.

"Yeah, I'm certain I want to do it." Stefan says.

"Because if we go in that house, we may not come back out." Damon says.

"Alright, then I won't come out." Stefan says.

"So noble, Stefan." Damon says.

"My girlfriend is in there, our niece Damon! Zach's daughter who was born around death! Can't think of a better reason to die but if you want to stay here, I totally understand, you almost killed her before she was born, her brother died. Will died at birth but Lottie she survived and we ruined Zach and Vory's relationship. We can do this for them, save her. Elena deserves to live, so I'll go in there alone if I have to." Stefan leaves and Damon follows him.

|| Abandoned house  ||

"We have a long journey head of us. We should be going." Elijah says. Elena looks at Rose.

"Please, don't let him take us." Elena begs.

"One last piece of business and we're done." He goes toward Trevor.

"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah. Yeah I'm truly, very sorry." Trevor says.

"Oh no, your apologies are not necessary." Elijah says.

"Yes, yes it is. You trusted me with Katerina and I failed you." Trevor says.

"Oh yes you are the guilty one and Rose helped you because she was loyal to you and that now I honor. Where was your loyalty?" Elijah asks.

"I beg your forgiveness." Trevor says.

"So granted." Trevor smiles but Elijah cuts Trevor's head out with his hand. Rose cries. Elena and Lottie are shocked.

"You...!" Rose says.

"Don't, Rose, now that you are free." Elijah looks at Elena and Lottie.

"Come." Elijah tells the girls.

"No and what about the moonstone?" Lottie asks.

"What do you know about the moonstone?"
Elijah asks.

"I know that you need it and I know where it is." Lottie says.

"Yes." Elijah says.

"I can help you get it." Lottie says.

"Tell me where it is." He says.

"It doesn't work that way." Lottie says.

"Are you negotiating with me?" Elijah asks looking at Rose.

"It's the first I heard of it." Rose says, he tries to compel Lottie. but it doesn't work.

"I'm a witch, it won't work you won't hurt Elena because you want her alive." Lottie says.
He looks at her, then turns his attention to Elena and her necklace.

"What is this vervein doing around here?" He snatches the necklace from her neck and throws it. He catches her head and compels her.

"Tell me where the moonstone is." He compels.

"In the tomb, underneath the church ruins." Elena tells him.

"What is it doing there?" He asks.

"It's with Katherine." Elena says.

"Interesting." Elijah says. They hear noise.
"What is that?" He asks.

"I don't know." Rose says.

"Who else is in this house?" He asks.

"I don't know." Rose says. He catches Elena and Lottie. They go in another part of the house. Stefan and Damon are moving around them with their super speed. Elijah throws Lottie and Elena in Rose's arms. "Rose" he warns.

"I don't know who it is." She says.

"Up here." Stefan says. Elijah goes in the stairs with his super speed.

"Down here." Damons says, Elijah receives an arrow in his hand. He removes it. Elena, Lottie and Rose have disappeared. Elena is with Stefan. He tells her to be quiet. Damon is with Lottie and Rose. He has his hands over their mouth.

"Excuse me. To who may be concern, you're making a great mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can't. Do you hear that?" Elijah breaks a wooden coat rack into making a giant stakes. "I repeat, you cannot beat me. So I want the girls, I'm gonna count to 3 or heads will roll. Do we understand each other?" Elena and Lottie appear at the top of the stairs.

"I'll come with you but just please don't my friends, they just wanted to help me out." Lottie says. He goes in the stairs with his super speed. He has the stake in his hand.

"What game are you playing with me?" Elijah asks. They throw the vervein bomb in his face. It explodes. His skin burns but he heals immediately. He goes toward the girls but Stefan arrives and shots him with the compresses air weapon. It doesn't hurt him so Stefan throws the weapon and rushes on Elijah. They fall in the stairs. Elijah gets up immediately but Stefan stays on the floor. He goes toward Stefan but Damon arrives and stakes Elijah. He pushes him against the door. Elijah is dead and is tainted to the door with the stake. Rose sees it and leave. Damon tries to follow her.

"Just let her go." Elena says. He smiles. She smiles too and goes down the stairs to go to Stefan's arms. Damon check on Lottie.

"Are you hurt?" He asks

"I'm fine, I made a guys blood boil." Lottie says amused.

"That's my girl. Up top." Damon says, they high five.

"Hey come here. Are you hurt? Are you okay?" Stefan asks. Elena embraces him and looks at Damon. She mouths a "thank you" and Damon mouths a "you're welcome".

"You so like her." Lottie tells Damon which he just rolls his eye. "You didn't deny it, bad brother." She adds.

|| Gilbert's house ||

Lottie and Elena had gone back to her house to let Bonnie and Jermey know they were okay.

||  Salvatore's house  ||

Damon is pouring himself a glass of scotch and drinks. Stefan arrives they have a moment and Stefan apologizes for turning Damon.

|| Caroline's house ||

Caroline is still with Tyler. She arrives with a bottle of alcohol and two glasses. They talk about them turning and she tells him her secret. She promises to be there for him.

||   Salvatore's house  ||

Stefan is in the library, Rose comes in and she explains why she did what she did and about Klaus, why Lottie and Elena are in danger.

||  Ivory's House ||

Lottie knocks and Ivory opens the door embracing her in a hug.

"How are you feeling? Are you hurt?" She asks.

"I'm okay, I'm okay. I just have a few questions." Lottie says. Zach comes into view and he hugs Lottie.

"Are you okay? Who do I need to hurt?" He asks. Lottie smile, "I just have some questions." Lottie says. Ivory brings her in and makes coffee, they sit on the table, and talk about the ritual, the little Ivory knows.

"Honey, I know it's tired you can stay if you want. Just call your aunt." Ivory says.

"I can stay?" Lottie asks.

"Only if you want to." Ivory says.

"I'll call Jenna." Lottie says.

"I'll show her a room." Zach says, Lottie calls he aunt she says as long as she's careful and considerate. Lottie hugs Ivory goodnight and Zach takes her upstairs. Ivory goes into her office and she calls Elijah.

"Elijah you need to pick up, we have important matters to discuss. Call me back." Ivory says hanging up.

|| Gilbert's house ||

Damon has sneaked into Elena's room and confessed his feeling and compelled her to forget.

||  Abandoned house ||

Elijah is still impaled but he wakes up and removes the stake from his chest.

|| Words 3891 ||
Hope you enjoy! I like Damon and Scarlett's friendship starting to develop, little by little. Y'all this chapters are going to be good, especially with the Mikaelsons coming into town. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share, I hope you enjoyed.
|| Updated December 17, 2018 ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 981 25
Miss Perfect. Seventeen year old Amelia Fell has the perfect life. She's rich, blonde, slim, popular, athletic, has two loving parents and an older...
317K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
17K 368 15
Brooklyn Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, Just by 9 months. Her parents previously passed away in a car crash, leaving her and her two...
187K 4.9K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...