She's a Gilbert||TVD

By Hxidxx

She's a Gilbert, one of the town sweethearts, Miss Mystic falls Scarlett Gilbert known as the oldest Gilbert... More

Cast
Aesthtic
Pre-TVD
In the one with the surprise
In the one with the secret meetings
In the one where she tells her family
In the one with the brothers
The one with the engagement
In this one she tells her friends
The one with the baby shower
In this one She Cries
In this one She Doesn't Joke
In this one she looses everything
Cast
Pilot
The night of the Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Tree
You're Undead to Me
Losts Girls
Haunted
Candles
History Repeating
The lake memories
The Turning Point
The Hunt
The Hunt Part Two
Bloodlines
Unpleasantville
Children of the Damned
Fool me once
Asylum ||SPN||
Let the Right One In
Under Control
Miss Mystic Falls
Blood Brothers
Isobel
Founder's Day
The Return
Faith ||SPN||
Brave New World
Nightmare ||SPN||
Bad Moon Rising
The Benders ||SPN||
Shadow
Memory Lane
Hell House
Plan B
Something Wicked this way Comes
Masquerade
Rose
Aftermath
Katerina
The Sacrifice
Provence
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Mikaelson Children
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
Graduation
As I Lay Dying
Bonus Chapters
Second Book Out Now!!

Kill or Be Killed

1.2K 22 3
By Hxidxx

|| Lockwood mansion ||

"How can I be sure to trust you Scarlett?" Mason asks.

"Because I'm supernatural too, I'm witch and I have the werewolf gene." Lottie says. "I know what you are Mason, I can smell it." She adds.

"Scar can be trusted, and she's not going to tell anyone." Tyler says. Jake sits around staring at the three. Mason swallows nervously and begins to tell them how he triggered his curse.

• • • •
One year ago.

Emerald coast, Florida.

Mason was in a bar "Alright Carlos. It's all for me." He pays and goes outside. A man follows him. Mason goes at his car. The man pushes him.

"Mason!" Jimmy says.

"Hey Jimmy. Easy. Let's get you home." Masons says.

"Screw you!"Jimmy pushes him again.

"I know about you and Marla." Jimmy says.

"What are you talking about? You've had too much to drink." Mason says. Jimmy strangles him. Mason pushes him.

"Dude! What's up?! It's me, Mason! I'm not messing with Marla. You know that!" Mason says. Jimmy punches Mason in the face.

"You don't want to do this buddy." Mason says.

"I'll kill you!" Jimmy throws Mason on the floor and kicks him in the stomach. Mason catches his arm and Pushes him. Then, he carries him and throws him on the floor. Jimmy's head hit the floor very hard. He's dead. "Jimmy?"

Nowadays Lockwood's Mansion

"Wait, the guy died?" Jake asks.

"You killed him?" Tyler asks.

"He kept coming at me. He got in his head that I was sleeping with his girlfriend." Mason says.

"Were you?" Tyler ask.

"No. No. I wouldn't do that, he was my friend. He was drunk and attacked me. It was self-defense." Mason says.

"And it triggered the curse." Jake says .

"On every full moon, I lose control. If I don't sedate myself and chain myself, I'll kill anything in my path. You have to be careful. All it takes is an accident, a car wreck. Any death at your hands and you'll have a lifetime of this. You don't want it Tyler, trust me." Mason says .
Lottie gets an incoming call, "I need to get this." She stand up and leaves the the room.

"Alright. Where is the moonstone? A deal is a deal. I answered your questions." Mason says.

"Um, yeah, I'm not sure but I'm guessing it's in here." Jake says as he opens his father's safe.

"My dad, he was very cookie about his hiding spots but I figured most of them out over the years." Tyler says. Jake opens the safe.

"It's all yours." Tyler says. Mason looks inside the safe but the moonstone isn't there.

"Are you gonna tell us what's so important about this rock or what?" Jake asks.

"I told you, it's just something I want. Sentimental value." Mason says.

"I'm not really buying that. Why do you really want it?" Tyler asks.

"Do you guys know where it is or not?" Mason asks.

"No, I figured it would be in here, man." Jake says.

||  Gilbert's house  ||

Elena is in the bathroom. Jeremy is here too.

"I can't believe Tyler Lockwood is a werewolf, that means Gray was one too." Jeremy says.

"We're not sure about that yet. Anything we know for sure is that Mason Lockwood is." Elena says.

"It should be enough easy for us to figure it out." Jermey says.

"There is no us. I said that I wouldn't keep things from you anymore. That doesn't mean that I want you involved in it." Elena says.

"By definition of being in this family, I'm involved. Is Lottie involved?" Jermey asks.

"This is dangerous, Jeremy. You have to stay out of it, okay?." Elena says.

"So is she?" Jeremy asks. Elena shakes her head.

"Alright. Just saying." Jeremy says and he leaves.

|| Mystic Falls Public Park ||

It's the Mystic Falls Historical Society Volunteer Day. Carol Lockwood is doing a speech. "This all part of the historical society, continuing efforts to give that to the community. Thanks to the generous donation of the Fell family. We are now standing on the sight of our newest public park. Thank you to everyone who has shown up today to land a helping hand. Thanks."

Mason is removing boxes from his trunk. Stefan rejoins him.

"Stefan right? The other Salvatore." Mason asks.

"The nice one. The one offering an apology.@ Stefan clarifies.

"Not interested." Mason says.

"Look, my brother acted impulsively." Stefan says.

"You think?" Mason asks.

"If you and Damon keep at each other throats, somebody innocent is going to get hurt and I don't want that. You have family here so I can imagine you don't want that either. So what do you say we just quit the whole alpha male fighting things and call a truce?" Stefan says.

"I made that same offer to your brother. He turned it down with a knife." Mason says.

"He made a mistake. I'm here to make sure neither of you make another one." Stefan says.

"Tell your brother to watch his back." Masons aha. Stefan catches Mason's arm.

"Well, I'm guessing that you can only worry about that during a full moon. Otherwise you're not as strong, am I right? Or you would have kill Damon by now. It's one of you. There's two of us. I think you're the only one that needs to watch his back." Stefan says.

"If he comes with me..." Mason warns.

"He won't ." Stefan says. They shake their hands and Mason leaves. Damon rejoins Stefan.

"What are you doing?" Damon asks.

"Negotiating peace on your behalf." Stefan says.

"I don't want peace." Damon says.

"Consider it Opposite Day." Stefan says.

"Stefan, please tell me you don't seriously think a hand shake just solve our problem." Damon says.

"No actually I think that the first chance Mason Lockwood gets, he's gonna drive a stake through your heart and then through mine because you took upon yourself to try to kill him. So thank you, because we don't have enough problems." Stefan leaves.

||  Mystic Falls' Public Park ||

Mason is helping Liz. "Oh thanks Mason." Liz says.

"Hey Sheriff, you've got a second?" Masonasks.

"I'm out of uniform. Let's go with Liz." Liz says.

"Alright Liz. I was hoping to talk to you about the council." Masons says.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Liz says.

"I know you and the others founding families have a secret council." Mason says.

"If that were true then you'd know it's a secret and isn't discuss with non-council members." Liz says.

"I know I rejected all that but it's only because I wanted a life outside this town, not because I was a non-believer. Look, I now vampires exist and you have two of them living right under your nose." Mason says.

"Really?" Liz asks.

"Yeah." Mason says.

"Who would they be?" Liz asks.

"Damon and Stefan Salvatore." Mason says.

"That's impossible. I know Damon Salvatore. Do you know what he's done for this town?" Liz says.

"I know it's a lot to digest." Mason says.

"No. I watched him kill vampires. He's an ally; he's part of the council." Liz says.

"Think about it. When did the vampires attack begin? When Damon and Stefan Salvatore moved to town?" Mason asks.

"They walk in the sun, Mason." Liz says.

"They've evolved. It's not 1864. They figured it out, Liz." Mason says.

"No. Damon Salvatore is my friend." Liz says.

"What if I can prove it to you?" Mason asks.

• • • •

"You did a number on my little brother Gilbert." Lottie hears Jake say, she turns to face him and raises an eyebrow.  "Gilbert, I like you, you're a close friend but you hurt Ty."

"It wasn't my intentions to hurt him, it never was." Lottie says.

"I know, it's hard to hate you." Jake says.

"You want to hate me?" Lottie asks.

"Yes I do, for hurting Tyler unintentionally, but he loves you and we still think of you as family." Jake says.

"Why are you telling me this?" Lottie asks.

"I don't know, but if Dean makes your happy I hope you are." Jake says.

"I'm not dating Dean. I don't think I'll date for a long time." Lottie says and she walks away.

||  Lockwood Mansion  ||

Aimee and Sarah are dancing. Tyler and Jeremy are drinking. Aimee rejoins Tyler.

"Where is mine?" Amiee says as they go toward the bar. "Thanks for having us over. I think Sarah got a thing for Jeremy." Aime says.

"Well, good for Sarah." Tyler says.

"Look, I'm really embarrassed for slating in up that day at the swimming hole. I'm really not like that, I promise you." Anime says.

"You don't need to apologize." Tyler says.

"Friends?" Aimee asks.

"Yeah, sure." Tyler says,they drink as Sarah takes Jeremy's notebook. "Can I see?" She asks.

"No, no. No way." Jermey says.

"I want to see." Aimee says.

"Yeah, let's see. What's Van Gogh got going on?" Tyler asks.

"Okay, yeah. Check it out." Jermey says, Sarah looks at Jeremy's drawings. "Scary demon wolf thing." She says, Tyler seems uncomfortable. Jeremy looks at him.

"What's this about?" Tyler asks taking the notebook and looks at the drawings.

"Just some scratches. You still draw, Tyler?l Jeremy asks.

"A little but not much. You know, I've got something I'm actually working on. Come on, I'll show you." Tyler says.

"Yeah. Okay, sure." Jeremy says.They go in the office.

"It's on the desk." Tyler says, Jeremy looks on the desk but there's nothing. Tyler closes the door.

"I can't see anything." Jeremy says, Tyler rushes over him, pushes him against the wall and strangles him.

"What were those pictures about?"

"I can't breath." Jeremy says struggling.

"Answer to me! Why? Why wolf pictures?" Tyler asks impatiently.

"Because... because I know" Jermey says.

"You know what? You know what Jeremy?!" Tyler asks.

"I know what you are. I need you to stay away from Scarly, she can get hurt." Jermey says, Tyler looks at him in disbelief and leaves.

|| Mystic Falls' Public Park  ||

Mason's drinking lemonade. Damon rejoins him.

"Hello, Mason. Working hard?" Damon asks.

"Doing my part." Mason says.

"I heard you talked to Stefan." Damon says.

"Nice guy." Mason says.

"Yeah, a lot nicer than me." Damon says.

"Niceness is overrated." Mason stares at Damon.

"That's what I think." Damon says smugly.

"You have a good day, Damon." Mason leaves.

"Please tell me that you were just bounding." Stefan says arriving.

"So what's up this faux drama in your relationship?" Damon asks.

"What are you talking about?" Stefan asks.

"Oh come on, Stefan. You and Elena don't fight, especially not over me." Damon says.

"Drop it, Damon." Stefan warns.

"With pleasure." Damon says.

"Would you like some lemonade?" A little girl asks.

"Thank you sweetie." Damon drinks lemonade but spit it. Liz observers him.

"What's wrong with you?" Stefan asks.

"Vervein. Vervein." Damon says weekly.

• • • •

Elena and Caroline are talking, she then notices her mom is about to leave.

"What's wrong?" Caroline asks.

"Nothing. I just have something..." Liz says.

"You mean work? You've surprised me. You last longer than 5 minutes." Caroline says.

"It's important." Liz says.  "It always is." Caroline says.

"I'm sorry." Liz leaves. Elena rejoins Caroline.

"What's going on?" Elena asks.

"I don't know. Something's up." Caroline says. Damon is drinking water. He's very hungry.

"I'm gonna kill him." Damon says.

"Listen to me! Sit! Sit!" Stefan says.

"I'm not listening anymore of you "get peace a chance" crap. He's dead!" Damon says.

"Okay. I don't like it but he's making threats. He could expose us. We need to put him down. Alright. Let's do it." Damon says. He sees Mason going into the woods. "Woods. Trash duty. Come on." Damon says. Caroline and Elena are going into the woods.

"Where are you going? What's going on?" Elena asks.

"I need to be able to hear better." Caroline says.

"Hear what?" Elena asks.

"Something's wrong, Elena." Caroline day, Mason is in the woods. Stefan and Damon arrive.

"Don't look so surprised. You knew this was inevitable. Go ahead, run. I give you a head start." Damon says. Mason bends down. Damon and Stefan are shot.

"Oh god." Caroline says after everything.

"What is it?" Lottie says coming in.

"Stefan and Damon." Caroline says.

"What?" Elena asks.

"What is it Care?" Lottie asks worried. Stefan and Damon are on the floor. Liz and some of her deputies arrive.

"Thank you, Mason." Liz says. She injects Damon and Stefan with vervein.

|| Lockwood Mansion   ||

"How do you know about all this?" Jake asks coming in with Tyler.

"My uncle John left this old diary lying around. It was written by a crazy Gilbert ancestor who wrote about this curse that run in your family." Jermey says.

"A curse about what?" Tyler asks.

"Werewolves. It's crazy right? But then, Matt was attacked by a wolf under a full moon and your uncle has just gotten back to town. It was too weird. Is it true?" Jermey asks.

"About my uncle? Yeah." Jake says.

"But you... you're not..." Jermey asks.

"A wolf? I'm sorry, a werewolf? No. I mean, not yet. Just saying that out loud, I sound insane." Jake says.

"I don't think so but then again, I always did believe in the crazy stuff." Jeremy says.

"According to my uncle, you have to trigger the curse. Somebody has to die on your hands, like a murder or an accident. I basically have to cause death and then boom, next full moon I'm hulling on all fours." Tyler says.

"Is that why he came back? To tell you all this?" Jake says.

"Yeah, right. He had to tell me. I caught him. He's not here for me." Tyler says. He takes the moonstone from his pocket and shows it to Jeremy. "He's here for this." He says.

||  The woods  ||

Liz, Mason and the deputies are going into the Lockwood's old estate ruins. The deputies are carrying Stefan and Damon.

"It's down the stairs to the left." Mason instructs.

"Careful. The wooden bullets and vervein won't keep them down for long. What is this place?" Liz says.

"Old slave quarters from the original Lockwood house." Mason say as they are in the ruins.

"Thank you, Mason. I appreciate all you've done. We got it from here." Liz says.

"You're gonna kill them right?" Mason says.

"Yes. That's why you should go. Here it's the council, not the law. You can't be a party to this. It's for your own protection." Mason says.

"Liz, I don't care about..." Mason says.

"I do and I'm not asking. Goodbye Mason." Liz says.

"Don't take any chances." Mason leaves.

Caroline, Lottie and Elena are in the woods looking for Liz, Damon and Stefan but suddenly Caroline stops.

"What is it?" Elena asks.

"They've been here." Caroline bends down and looks at a plant. There's blood on it.

"What is it?" Lottie asks.

"What?" Elena asks. Mason arrives.

"What are you three doing out here?" Mason says.

"Have you seen Stefan?" Elena asks.

"Yeah Elena, I've seen him. Seen Damon too." Mason says.

"Where are they?" Lottie asks.

"You don't need me for that. I let your friend here sniff them out." He looks at Caroline
"Does your mother know what you are? I'll happy to tell her" he tells her, She goes toward him but he catches Elena and strangles her from behind.

"Don't be stupid! Necks snap easy around here." Mason warns.

"I'll kill you and I'll trigger my curse." Lottie says taking off the bracelet.

"I can take you." Caroline says.

"Wanna bet?" Mason says.

"Yeah. I do." She rushes over him. Catches him and pushes him against a tree. Lottie cuts a branch and stabs into Masons shoulder, "don't try me, again next one goes in your heart." Lottie warns.

"I told you." Caroline says. She kicks him in the leg, throws him on the floor and kicks him on the stomach with strength. He's thrown against the tree and fall on the floor.

"Come on." Caroline says, they leave. Damon wakes up. Liz shoots his leg.

"This is how it's gonna work. Answer me and you don't get shot, understand? How many of you are they?" Liz warns.

"Please, please." Damon begs,she shots him again. He screams.

"How did you fool us? How do you walk in the sun?l" she asks, he doesn't answer. She shoots Stefan.

"I will drag this out painfully." Liz says.

"But you're my friend." Damon says.

"Our friendship was a lie. Answer me and I'll kill you fast." Liz says. The girls arrive at the ruins.

"What is that?" Elena asks. Caroline hears her mother telling to her deputies to kill Stefan and Damon.

"Caroline. Caroline, what is it?" Elena asks.

"My mom. She's killing them." Caroline says.

"What?! We have to stop her!" Elena says.

"No, I can't. Elena, she's gonna find out about me." Caroline says.

Lottie runs towards her uncles. Elena goes into the ruins, Liz is still in the ruins.

"Let's do this. Each with a stake in the heart, then burn them both."

"Stop." Lottie screams. They hear someone. One of the deputies is going to check out. Lottie send one flying. Elena punches him with a plank and then goes into the cell.

"Lottie, Elena! What are you doing?" Liz says.
"You can't kill them. I'm not gonna let you." Elena says. They hear noise. The door closes alone.

"I will not let you kill them."

"What was that?" Deputy asks.

"Who else is with you?" Liz asks. Caroline is here. She kills one of the deputies and then punches the other one.

"Hi mom." Caroline says. Damon and Stefan are now awake. Damon he's finding on one of the deputies and then he checks on Stefan.

"You need to drink some deputy blood." Damon says.

"No. I'm gonna be fine. It's gonna take a little bit longer." Stefan says.

"Damon's right you know. If it's ever time to break your diet..." Caroline says.

"He said he didn't want it, okay?" Elena says.

"This is the most unfortunate situation. Two deputies dead and you." Damon looks at Liz.
"What am I gonna do with you?" He asks.

"You won't tell anyone, will you? Mom? Mom? Please. Look, I know that we don't get along and that you hate me but I'm your daughter and you'll do this for me, right? Mom, please. He will kill you." Caroline begs.

"Then kill me." Liz says. "No!" Caroline says.

"I can't take this. Kill me now." Liz says.

"But you're gonna dry out so painfully." Damon catches her.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Caroline says.

"Damon, don't!" Stefan says.

"Damon, please!" Elena says. Lottie got a stake and stakes his shoulder. "Ouch." Damon looks at Lottie.

"Relax guys. No one is killing anybody" He looks at Liz.  "You're my friend.' He looks at the deputies. "We have to clean this up." For

|| Lockwood Mansion  ||

Jeremy is looking at the moonstone "What is it?"

"It's a moonstone. I looked it up online. It's a natural rock but there supposed to have all sorts of supernatural legends attached to them." Jake says.

"Why didn't you guys give it to him?" Jeremy

"Because he wants it. I'm a dick that way. It's important to him for some reason but I don't trust the guy so I'm not just gonna hand it to him." Jake says. Aimee and Sarah arrive.

"Found you!" Aimee tells Jeremy.

"Hey, you guys are missing all the drinking." Aimee says.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Were you guys having a moment?" Sarah says.

"No, we're good." Tyler says. "That's my que." Jake says leaving.

"Hey, hey, what is that?" Aimee takes the moonstone. "Pretty"

"Okay, let's not play with the rock." Tyler says.

"Well, come and get it." She says.

"Look, I'll play along for a little bit but seriously, give it back" Tyler says.

"Look in here." Sarah has the stone. "Snooze, you lose." She runs, he goes after her.

"You're lucky. You're cute when you're drunk." Tyler says.

"I want Jeremy to come get it." Sarah says.

"Give me a break." Tyler says.

"Sarah, don't be a bad drunk." Aimee says.

"Jeremy, come upstairs with me. See how a bad drunk I can be" Sarah says.

"I'm good, thanks. Jeremy says. Tyler goes on the stairs and tries to takes the moonstone from Sarah's hands. He takes it and she falls and hits her head on the floor.

"Sarah!" Jeremy says.

"Sarah, oh my god!" Aimee says.

"She fell!" Tyler says. Jakes comes in with his eyes widen. "Tyler." He says.

"She's not moving. Oh my god." Aimee says. Sarah opens her eyes and laugh.

"I fooled you." Sarah says. 

"Oh my god." Aimee says.

"You pushed me on the stairs!" Sarah says.

"Look, he didn't mean it okay?" Jeremy says. She gets up and leaves with Aimee.

|| Salvatore's house   ||

Caroline and Lottie arrive with a luggage. "Hey, sorry that took forever. I just didn't know how long my mom was gonna be here." Caroline says.

"Damon says it'll take 3 days' tops for the vervein to leave her system. Maybe even sooner." Elena says. Stefan rejoins the girls.

"Hey! You had some bunny in you?" Caroline asks.

"Yeah, I'm feeling much better, thank you." Stefan says. 

Damon in in a cell, in the basement. Liz is on the phone.

"A stomach bone. Yeah, it came on fast. I'll definitely be out tomorrow." She looks at Damon. "Or longer. I'll text you. Yeah. Good night." She hangs up and gives the phone to Damon.

"Thank you. It's not exactly the Ritz, but it's secure. I brought a good bed camp and once the vervein is worked out of your system, I will compel you, you will forget everything and you will be a free woman." Damon says. Caroline, Stefan and Elena arrive at the cell and listen do the conversation.

"Can you keep Caroline far away from me please? I don't want to see her." Liz says.

"She's your daughter, Liz." Damon says.

"Not anymore. My daughter's gone." Liz says.

"You have no idea how wrong you are about that." Damon looks at Caroline. She leaves, Elena follows her. Stefan sees the fridge and opens it. He takes a blood pouch and looks at it. Elena arrives. Lottie goes to check up on Caroline.

||   Lockwood Mansion ||

Mason is leaving a message to Liz. "Hey Sheriff, its Mason Lockwood. I just want to make sure everything wet okay today. I didn't see you later and... give me a call will you?" Mason hangs up. Tyler arrives.
"Hey." Mason greets.

"I almost killed a girl today." Tyler says.

"What?" Mason asks.

"It was an accident. I was being stupid. She's okay though but here I was and just for a moment, for a split second, I hope she'll die. Look, whatever this is inside me, I don't want any part of it. I don't ever want to feel that way again, I won't, and I can't." Tyler says.

"I know." Mason says. Tyler gives him the moonstone.

"Thank you." Mason says.

"Yeah." Tyler says.

||   The woods ||

Mason is in the woods. A car is waiting for him. He goes in the car. Katherine is in the car.

"I've been waiting." Katherine says.

One year ago. Emerald Coast, Florida

Mason's eyes are yellow. Katherine arrives
"Mason? What happened?" She asks.

"Jimmy attacked me." He says.

"What? Why?" She asks.

"He said that I hit on Marla." He says.

"Why would he think that?"She embraces him.

"He's dead. I killed him." He sayas, She looks at Jimmy's body and smiles.

"Everything's gonna be okay." She says.

Nowadays
|| The Woods ||

Mason tries to kiss Katherine but she pushes him

"What was that stunt today that you pulled with Damon and Stefan Salvatore?" She asks.

"I thought you would be happy about that." He asks.

"I told you to stay away from them." She says.

"Why do you even care?" He asks.

"I don't want you to get distracted. I need you to find the moonstone." She says, he smiles.

"You got it?" She asks.

"I got it." Mason says, they kiss.

||  Words 4042  ||
Hope you guys enjoy, don't forget to vote, comment and share. Once I'm done with my last final I'll update again. Guys my computer isn't working & I'm supposed to do my computer online. This sucks checks. Well thank you for reading! Let me hear your ships in the comments, I ship Jenna and Mason. I kinda want them to have a relationship.
||  Updated December 11, 2019  ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 354 15
Brooklyn Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, Just by 9 months. Her parents previously passed away in a car crash, leaving her and her two...
308K 6.9K 68
Lily and her twin Elena are still trying to get over the death of their parents when two mysterious boys come into their town, Mystic Falls. The seem...
78.3K 981 25
Miss Perfect. Seventeen year old Amelia Fell has the perfect life. She's rich, blonde, slim, popular, athletic, has two loving parents and an older...
88.4K 1.3K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...