She's a Gilbert||TVD

By Hxidxx

She's a Gilbert, one of the town sweethearts, Miss Mystic falls Scarlett Gilbert known as the oldest Gilbert... More

Cast
Aesthtic
Pre-TVD
In the one with the surprise
In the one with the secret meetings
In the one where she tells her family
In the one with the brothers
The one with the engagement
In this one she tells her friends
The one with the baby shower
In this one She Cries
In this one She Doesn't Joke
In this one she looses everything
Cast
Pilot
The night of the Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Tree
You're Undead to Me
Losts Girls
Haunted
Candles
History Repeating
The lake memories
The Turning Point
The Hunt
The Hunt Part Two
Bloodlines
Unpleasantville
Children of the Damned
Fool me once
Asylum ||SPN||
Let the Right One In
Under Control
Miss Mystic Falls
Blood Brothers
Isobel
Founder's Day
Faith ||SPN||
Brave New World
Nightmare ||SPN||
Bad Moon Rising
The Benders ||SPN||
Shadow
Memory Lane
Kill or Be Killed
Hell House
Plan B
Something Wicked this way Comes
Masquerade
Rose
Aftermath
Katerina
The Sacrifice
Provence
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Mikaelson Children
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
Graduation
As I Lay Dying
Bonus Chapters
Second Book Out Now!!

The Return

1.9K 49 9
By Hxidxx

Lottie was dropped off by Zach and Ivory. She meets Bonnie at the door and they go to Caroline. Matt is sitting alone outside of Caroline's room. The girls arrive and walk over to him.

"How is Caroline?" They ask.

"She's not good, Bon, S." Matt says.

"What happened?" Lottie asks.

"We were driving and Jake and Tyler heard this noise and Jake got..." Matt says.

"A noise?" Bonnie asks.

"He got this migraine or something and he lost control of the car and...I thought that Caroline was fine and then...and then she wasn't so..." Matt says.

Sheriff Forbes is at the hospital desk. Damon walks over to her.

"Liz, I came as soon as I got the message. Is she okay?" Damon says.

"She's in surgery, it's...they're doing everything they can. I need your help Damon." Liz says.

"Sure, anything Liz." Damon says.

"Mayor Lockwood is dead. They thought he was a vampire. They put him in the basement." Liz explains.

"Mayor Lockwood was a vampire?" Damon asks.

"No, no. A mistake was made, they said he dropped like the others when John's device went off but he...he couldn't have been a vampire, I've known the man my whole life and now Carol Lockwood is gonna want answers and all I can think of right now is Caroline and..." Liz says and she begins to cry.

"It's okay. It's okay." Damon hugs Liz as she weeps.

Elena arrives at the hospital, she walks over to Bonnie and Lottie.

"Bonnie. Scottie. How's Caroline?" Elena asks.

"She's weak. They don't know if she's going to make it." Lottie says in tears."What?" Elena ask. Bonnie and Lottie embraces Elena. Damon is near and peers over at them.

"Is there something that you can do? Like a spell or something?" Elena asks them.

"She doesn't know how, do you?" Damon asks Bonnie.

"No, I don't." Bonnie asmits.

"No, you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that." Damon says.

"Well, I can take down a vampire, that spell was easy to learn." Bonnie tells him off.

"I know something but it's taking another life. I can't." Lottie says.

"We can't take someone else's life." Elena says.

"I can give Caroline some blood." Damon suggests.

"No, no way." Elena turns down quickly.

"No, just enough to heal her. She will be safe in the hospital and it will be out of her system in a day, she will be better Elena." Damon explains.

"It's too risky, I can't agree to that." Lottie
says.

"Do it." Bonnie says, She sees Lottie and Elena's expression. "This is Caroline. We can't let her die. Do it." Bonnie says.

"If I do this, you and me, call a truce?" Damon asks pushing it.

"No. But you'll do it anyway. For Lottie and Elena." Bonnie says. Bonnie leaves. Lottie, Elena and Damon are alone.

"I know this is probably the last thing you want to do right now but we should talk about what happened tonight." Damon says.

"Yeah, one of the tomb vampires got into the house and almost killed John." Elena says.

"What? When? What are you talking about? After I left?" Damon says.

"You were there?" Elena asks.

"Come on, Elena, you know I was." Damon says.

"When were you at the house?" Elena asks just as confused as Lottie.

"Really? Earlier, on the porch, we were talking, all cathartic, feelings exposed. Come on, we kissed, Elena." Damon says, Lottie's eyes widen.

"Okay, I don't have time for this Damon." Elena says.

"If you want to forget what happened fine but I can't." Jenna arrives. Damon moves away while Jenna glares at him, but listens in.

"Elena, I came as soon as I got your message. How is John?" Jenna asks.

"Where have you been?" Elena asks, Lottie gives her a weird look.

"At the fire department, I had to fill out a report. I told you earlier." Jenna says.

"No, you didn't." Elena claims.

"Yes, I did." Jenna says.

"No, Jenna, you didn't." Elena says.

"Yes, I did." Jenna argues.

Damon suddenly realizes that Katherine was the one he kissed, not Elena.

"Oh!" Damon says. Jenna and Elena look at him with confusion.

"Mmm, you got to be kidding me." Damon realizes that he has said that out loud. He looks at both Jenna and Elena and walks away.

"Where have you been Scarlett?" Jenna asks.
"I was with my bilogical parents, I sorta spent the day with them." I admit, Jenna looks surprised, Lottie hugs her "I'll tell you the rest later." She whispers.

•    •    •    •

Bonnie and Lottie had come to check on Caroline, she was all better. Matt had stayed over night to watch over her.

"Hey whats going on?" She asks Jake.

"Scarlett it's Tyler, uhm he's breaking things again. My dad, our dad passed away and he's angry and he won't calm down." Jake says.

"Jake, I'm on my way." She says.

"Thanks Lottie." He says.

"Hey you okay?" Matt asks.

"Jake called, Mayor Lockwood passed away, Tyler he's a mess. I need to go." She asks.

"Hey, you don't look alright to drive. Let me." Matt says.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"I'll stay with Care, go Tyler and Jake need you guys." Bonnie says.

"Thanks Bon." She hugs Bon and they leave.

|| No one's POV ||

Matt and Lottie were with Tyler and Jake until they had to change, luckily Lottie  had spare clothes in Tyler's room. A black dress, and some shoes. Lottie got ready in his room for the funeral.

||  Mayor Lockwoods office  ||

Jeremy walks in. Tyler is in there alone, drinking from a hip flask.
"Sorry, I was just looking for the..." Jeremy says.

"Bathroom is down the hall." Tyler says quickly.

"Hey look...I'm sorry about your dad." Jeremy says.

"Today has been a big day of sorrys from people who really don't give a crap." Tyler says.

"I remember when my dad died, I had a house full of strangers telling me what a great guy he was. Anyway, I know how hard all this is." Jeremy says trying to make him feel better.

"The difference is in your case it was true. My dad was a dick." Jake says entering.

"Yeah, yeah he was." Jeremy says.

"I found this in his desk." Tyler says. He holds the flask to Jeremy, he hesitates.

"He won't mind, he's dead." Jake says.

"Yeah, you know what, sure. Why not?" Jeremy says.

Jeremy takes the flask and drinks from it. Mason arrives.

"Hey, what's going on in here Jake? Tyler?" Mason asks his newphews.

"Nothing, nothing."  Tyler says looking at the ceiling. Mason looks at Jeremy.

"You have somewhere else to be?" He motions for the flask. Jeremy gives him the flask and leaves. Mason drinks from it and gives the flask to Tyler who takes a drink, then Jake does.

•    •    •    •

Tyler is in his father's office. He picks up a picture of him with his parents and looks at it. Suddenly, he smashes it against the desk. He proceeds to break all the other things on the desk. Carol walks in the room in shock.

"Tyler! What are you doing?" Carol asks shocked. Lottie trails behind her.

"I hate him." Tyler says.

"Oh, don't say that, honey." She gently touches his shoulder to try and calm him. Tyler shoves her onto the couch.

"Let go of me!" Tyler says. Mason enters the room and rushes over to Tyler. He pushes him down on the floor.

"Get off of me!" Tyler says.

"Hey, Tyler! Hey, hey!" Mason says. Tyler struggles with Mason.

"I said get off me!" Tyler says.

"Tyler!" Mason says.

"Get off me!" Tyler says.

"Look at me. Look at me. Calm down. Settle down." Lottie tells him, looking into his eyes. Tyler stops fighting Mason. Carol gets up, but is still in shock.

"Oh, God." Carol says.

"It's okay I got him." Lottie says.

"I'll taken him upstairs and watch him." Lottie says.

"Thank you dear." Carol says and she leaves.

"Masom it's okay, I can handle Ty, he wouldn't hurt me" Lottie says.

"At least let me help you take him upstairs." Mason offers, she nods her head.

•    •    •    • Lottie's POV •    •    •    •

"Come on Lottie dance with me." Tyler says. He had sung to me, making me laugh since he's tipsy and so am I.  I give in and we dance, he smiles down at me and we kiss, I didn't realize we were leaning in until now. I don't move away, I let him I feel his hands roaming my body.

"Can I?" He asks.

"Yes." I whisper. He undoes the zipper of my dress.

"You need to lock the door before somone walks in." I say, he removes my dress and makes his way to lock the door, he gives me a smug smile. He hovers over my body showering me in kisses.

"God Scar, you're beautiful." he says before kissing me hard, my hand tangled in his hair the other on his back. I wrap my legs around him and I take off my bracelett and I let myself feel everything.

•    •    •    •

Ty and I lay on his covered in his sheets, my head leans on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"Tyler I have to rell you something, it's going to sound crazy but you need to belive me." I say.

"Okay, go for it." He says. I sit up and put on his shirt.

"I liked the view." Ty teases.

"I'm a witch and a werewolf." I say, He shots up looking at me crazy.  I lift my arm up and grab shampoo from his bathroom and it comes into my hand, I smirk at how amused he look.

"Now for the werewolf part, I haven't triggered my gene so I'm not fully a werewolf." I say explaining. "I'm a witch and werewolf because my mom is one, my dad is a regular human being." I say.

"Who are you parents? Are the people I saw you with at the fair?" He asks.

"Yes, Zach Salvatore and Ivory Fairchild, my parents." I say smiling. Ty holding my hand

"I'm so gald I told you Ty, you're one of my best friends." I say smiling.

"I belive you Scar, I do. I'm glad you told me." He says smiling. She lays her head on Tyler'a chest, he ends up falling asleep as he stroking my hair.

I smell, a scent on Mason, it smells like wolf, like my mom. I begins making connections, the Lockwood anger issues, the device, Richard dying. Oh my, Tyler's and Jake sudden burst of anger. I snuggle closer to Tyler and feel my eyes grow heavy, and sleep surrounds me.

|| Words 1805 ||
We're finally in season 2! Yaye! I'm so excited for you guys to see how Scarlett is changing, I'm loving her character. Don't forget to vote and comment, and share, I have a question do you guys ship Jake with anyone, I kinda wanted him to date Caroline instead of her dating Tyler but I'm not sure, or maybe him and Bonnie, let me know in the comments and well enjoy!
|| updates November 23, 2019 ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 1.8K 51
| This is a Vampire Diaries fan fiction series. If you have not seen The Vampire Diaries, I strongly suggest you watch this show seeing as it has end...
311K 7.9K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
40.7K 1K 79
Second book from the series She's a Gilbert ||TVD Now she's a Fairchild-Salvatore In which a broken girls has had enough of everyone keeping secrets...
243 3 22
Mystic falls a home to many people, including the gilberts. After the tradgity of there parents a lot of things are changing. Serena Gilbert is the o...