-One Shot Fever-

By Karasaekano

These are one shots with taraji and terrence and lucious and cookie Anyone from empire! Any character! Straig... More

Punishment.
Beg..
Lapdance.
Text Message Flirting..
Are You Sure You Don't Want Me?
Twerk Central..
Bathtub Romancing..
Studio Fooling Around..
Love Making at Work..
Shower Pleasures..
Drunk Texting..
Dirty Submissive..
Ass Smacking Party...
Truth Or Dare...
Happy Birthday To Ya..
They Don't Love you Like I Love you..
Pleasing You After A Long Day At Work.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARAJI!
What Happens When Me And Daddy Spend The Day At Home..
Wet Dreamz..
Learning Session..
Rewarded..
New Lovers.
Questioning...
Nobody's Better Than Your Cookie Monster.
Bad Girls Get Put In Their Place.
Trick Or Treat...
Drunk Night Stand...
Kidnapped..
Bad Kitty.
Malclu..
Elevator Pleasures..
Happy Ending Massage
Dirty Dice..
Tough Teeth..
Sleeping Beauty..
Did You Know?
Beauty And The Beast.
Can't Get Over You.
Feel The Vibration..
Liars.
Angry Sex
Hot Or Cold.
Can't Stop, Won't Stop.
All Night Long.
Embarrass Game.
Family Hike.
Now You Want To Erase Me?
Time Of The Month.
How To Please A Woman.
Sick Lyon.
First Time.
Cloud Nine.
Lucious' Pet Snakes.
Schooled.
Loss Of Concentration.
Breaking The News.
Sister Sister.
Cookie Under Laughing Gas.
Taking What She Wants..
Sleeping Beauty Part 2.
Cookie's Gay Best friend.
Easter Egg Hunting.
The Night At The Strip Club.
Cookie Has An Asthma Attack.
Can A Vampire Resist?
Cheating Prank.
The Window.
The Weird Things That Lucious Does.
The Lyoness On LSD.
Sabastion.
Fear Factor.
Reuniting The Only Way They Know How.
This Relationship.
Caught Being Nasty.
Perfect Polyfamily.
Just Kissing.
The Pill.
Him.
The Lyon And The Singing And Dancing Cookie.
Watching Cookie Play With Her Kitten.
Lesson Plans..
Hot Tub.
The Purge Of The Lyons.
The Condo.
The Dance Trance
Bad Girls Club!
Bad Girls Club! (Part 2)
Stolen From The Cookie Jar.
Backstage Treasure.
The Damned & The Damon.
Bad Girls Club! (Part 3)
A Clowney Couple. (Episode 1)
Sleepy Hallow.
Bad Girls Club! (Part 4)
Black Friday.
I Like You, And I Hope That's Okay.
Break Up To Make Up.
The Seductive Maid.
The Car.
Make Up After The Break Up.
Dark Obedience.
Blood & Lust.
The Woman Of Her Dreams.
Three's A Crowd.
Three's A Crowd Pt. 2.
Three's A Crowd Pt. 3
Dinner.
The Denial.

If I Make You Leave, Make Sure You Come Back Home To Me.

2.3K 67 80
By Karasaekano

*Lucious causes Cookie to leave the mansion, and she decides to spend time away from him for two weeks*

3rd Person POV

A Lyon and his queen are always set out for arguments. Love is a force that can be broken, shattered, and torn, but never will it lose that force.

...

"That $400,000 you had meant less to Enpire than you do to me now." Sneered Lucious. Cookie stared at him. Her eyes watering and her soul being picked apart by each word he cursed towards her.

Her eyes began to water from anger, and she shook her head. "You're lying." She Said, tossing the golden spoon into the sink from the ice cream she was eating. That his his name on it.

She stood up, walking to the fridge and placing the ice cream back inside of it, with all of the other items that Lucious leveled as his. "I don't believe you." She Said, pointing towards him as she headed towards the doorway of the kitchen.

"Truth hurts, doesn't it?" He Replied, sipping from his gin. She exited out of the kitchen swiftly, giving no reply.

He stood up and followed after her. "Where are you going now?" He asked. He heard his keys jingling. She ripped hers off, tossing his onto the brown table and staring at him in silence. Her eyes watering, her tears falling reluctantly.

She turned to the front door, opening it wide and walking out without it shutting. Lucious stood back for awhile, then slowly approaching the door, watching her leave for a moment before he slammed it shut.

...

For the past two weeks, Cookie started out feeling dark, and in such a burden. She didn't want to talk about anything, think about anything. All she felt was anger, but especially pain.

However, Cookie had people behind her. And as sick of Lucious cookie claimed she was, she was no match for her sisters' hatred towards him. They refused to allow her to be feeling depressed about a man who acts that bitter towards her.

"He's hurt, Cookie. And embarrassed. So he takes it out by treating you like you aren't a damn thing instead of talking it out like a man." Said Candace. "We're not going to allow you to keep feeling this way because of him. We're going to start going out, having fun, and you're going to do all things you want to do without Lucious, because you're a free single woman, now." Said carol. Cookie figured it was a joke at first, until they actually began to motivate her.

Cookie began going out to eat more, laughing, talking. She no longer hesitated about looking at other men. She didn't feel bad about going out to clubs and having a good time. Or dancing with another man.

She didn't feel embarrassed about letting mean strip tease her at afterparties or buy her a drink.

Cookie didn't remember what it felt like to be single. No ring on her finger, no company to even attend to.

Cookie began to have the time of her life, and continued to do so for the past two weeks.

...

Present Day

"Carol I can't believe you got us reservations at that place! I'm surprised you could afford it." Said Cookie, chuckling to herself as she sat on her white penthouse couch. Champagne in her hand, and her legs folded, television playing.

"Maybe after that we can go to the new restaurant down by the movie theater. After the movie theater, dummy." Laughed Cookie. "I'm gonna start getting ready once Candace gets here. For the first time I can't pick out an outfit, I don't know what to wear to a place like and only Candace and her white ass husband go there." She Said.

"I know right, mhm-" Cookie raised an eyebrow by hearing a hard single knock onto her front door.

"Hold on girl, I think that's Candace. I wonder why she didn't call. I'll call you back." Said Cookie. She hung up the phone, rising up from the couch and heading to the front door.

She turned the knob, and opened it. The rest of the door was pushed open by the person on the other side.

Who she saw standing tall and angry made her body begin to pulsate between anger and nervousness.

He came in yelling. "ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS! ARE YOU COMING HOME OR NOT?!" He yelled. It made her jump, catching her off guard by how unexpected this was even for him.

She expected him to snake in, sneering her with judgement and assumptions. Not asking for her to be anywhere near him but instead suggesting she go further.

Her face fell into shock. Surprise and confusion. He never stopped her from leaving, but now he wants her back? He...misses her? How unexpected this is.

She was unable to speak. "I-" he shut the door, putting his hands under her arms and slamming her against the wall.

"Answer me..!" He Shouted, him looking down darkly into her eyes. His fist hutting the wall by her head.

She still couldn't speak, unsure of what to say. Unable to know what she wanted at this point in time. Unable to come to terms with if she wanted to kick this 6 feet tall figure out of her penthouse for good, or if she misses the sight of it. If she missed him towering over her.

At this moment her mind was blank.

"Oh you can't speak now?!" He Shouted. She jumped. She had never seen him this way. Before she knew it, he slammed his lips into hers, hitting his hands on the wall roughly as if he was regretting it, but saw no point in trying to deny it.

She kissed back. She didn't know why, but she did. Why wouldn't she? That's what she thought. He pulled her away from him, pushing her back against the wall, her back making a sound against it.

He hit the wall once again, making her shrink. "You make me so goddamn mad. You know that?" He asked her, pointing his finger towards her, his eyes angry.

She breathed heavily, mostly from fear and the slight pain in her back.

He grabbed her by her shoulders, taking her over to the couch. His strong hands squeezing her with so much force.

He pushed her onto it roughly, her head hitting it and her neck jerking. "You think this shit is okay, huh?! It's funny right?" He yelled, her looking up at him petrified.

Started to mess with his belt. "I'll show you how funny it is!" He Shouted, removing his belt from his waist. He grabbed cookie by her wrist, turning her over and putting her arms behind her back.

She felt him begin to pull down her pants. "Lu-Lucious What-" he smacked her harder than ever on her backside, making her yelp.

She felt his belt graze against her skin.

"How dare you leave that house? How dare you not talk to me, or call me, or text me, or even come by!" He Shouted, whacking her roughly with the belt.

She was beyond confused and fearful about what was going on. Even though she didn't understand it, she still remained quiet and still. Not like she was able to move anyway.

"Ah!" She Shouted, feeling the stinging of the leather. "You think it was okay to have me wondering where the hell you were! Or even if you were still alive!" He Shouted, whacking her once again with it.

"Huh!" He yelled, smacking her three times with the belt, Cookie yelling and scrambling around. He held her still. "I should beat you like a slave!" He yelled, giving yet another hard smack onto her ass. She screamed out loudly, her body stinging and her face squinting up as if she was going to cry.

"Ah!" She Shouted, her putting her head down onto the couch. "Lucious stop it!" She Shouted. "You shut your goddamn mouth talking to me! Who the hell you think you talking to?!" He yelled, smacking her a good 4 times  across her backside, her skin red and dark.

She screamed out, squinting her face again and placing it down into the couch to muffle her screams.

He whacked her one last time, and she turned her face to the side, her eyes beginning to water.

She sniffed. He looked up at her, seeing her face of wet tears. He got behind her, her feeling his body against hers.

"Most people would beat the shit out of you. But I want to fuck it out of you instead." He Whispered. Cookie's eyes widened, and before she knew it she felt his manhood dry humping against her.

He leaned down to whisper in her ear as he removed his member from his boxers.

He pulled down her panties, and he leaned away for a moment. She felt his spit on her rosebud. He leaned back over her again, whispering back into her ear. "Hold still." He Said.

She felt his member entering into her, but not into her womanhood, but instead through her back entrance.

She gasped, panting and attempting to raise up her arms. He held them down, pushing them back onto the couch.

The biggest question here was: Why is she allowing this? Is he not taking advantage of her?

She began to pant hard and fast in fear of feeling the pain. "L-Lucious!" She yelled out. He ignored her, continuing to gently push himself inside of her.

She winced, letting out a small cry once feeling him completely inside. "You decided to act an ass. So you're getting fucked in yours." He whispered.

He started to move slowly in and out of her, and she yelped as her head snapped up. "Shh..." he whispered. The pain felt so dry and rough. But in reality, he was being so gentle. Even if he was angry.

Her small cries soon turned into gentle moans without her intention. He stood up, and gently moved into her while her knees were on the floor but her body over the couch.

Lucious let out sighs of pleasure, continuing to lean down next to her. Her face was stiff, as if she was afraid of moving and feeling the least bit of pain.

Cookies mouth dropped open the moment he put himself deeper inside of her. She winced slightly, but let out a quiet moan.

He took himself out of her gently, and began to ram himself inside of her womanhood. She gasped, jumping up. He pushed her head down beginning to pound into her so hard her skin slapping against his.

This feeling. She hadn't felt it in so long. So many months. "Ah, Ah!" She exclaimed. He reached his hand up to her mouth, covering it.

"I don't want to hear you." He Said. Continuing to ram himself so fast and deep that she felt his rocks against her folds. He leaned back, pulling her head up by her hair and making her arch her back as she rose up on her hands.

He tilted her head backwards until she met with his. He watched her gasping face, her eyes closed and her mouth wide. "You like this shit. You miss this don't you? Huh?" He asked. He kissed her lips, allowing her to moan against his. He stuck his tongue into her mouth, seeing what she would do with it. She kissed it, trying to touch his lips with hers again. However, he pushed her back down before she could.

"Get out of my damn face." He snapped. Pushing her body back down to the sofa. "Should I really have to fuck some sense into you? Huh?" He shouted, smacking her on her backside. He pulled back her shoulders, making him go even harder inside of her wetness.

"Ah, ah, ugh!" She moaned, biting her lip. He removed himself from inside of her. He grabbed her wrist, pushing her back onto the couch and climbing on top of her. He placed his hand on her throat the second she tried to speak.

He put himself back inside of her, then continuing to ram her. He removed her top and bra, watching her breasts bounce as he gripped and slapped them. Cookie had her head tossed back, unable to stare at lucious for long. "You pissed me off for two weeks straight." He said, gripping her face. He grabbed her hands, placing them under his shirt. He removed his shirt, then guiding her hands up and down his chest.

He kissed the side of her hand, placing her index finger inside of his mouth. "You didn't cheat on me. I'm the only one hitting this aren't I? Hm? You fucked Damon? Hm?" He asked while he pounded her entrance with his hand around her throat. He slowed down so he could see her response.

She attempted to shake her head. "Yes you did." He said. She continued to shake her head. "I didn't, I didn't...!" she said, moaning afterwards from a sharp thrust he gave her. Cookie felt herself on the brink of her climax. Lucious leaned down, putting his face close to hers. He whispered into her ear. "You're right there, aren't you. I'm not letting you release a single drop until you answer my fucking question." He hissed, doing nothing but pounding into her with harder thrusts with more pauses in between.

"You ever fucked him? Hm? You ever liked him?" Lucious whispered into her ear. "N-no, Lucious. Ah!" She said, being cut off by one of his hard thrusts. "So you thought it was okay to lie to me for 6 months? Huh? You thought that shit was okay?" He asked. Cookie felt her climax becoming closer and closer. "N-no." She said. "Huh." He asked as if she was lying. He gave her another hard thrust. "Ah! N-no!" She repeated.

He leaned back up, continuing to pound her quickly. "You belong to me, you hear me? Me and only me. You hear me?" He replied. "Y-yes, Lucious...." moaned Cookie.

Cookie could not deny that she was wrong for making him think that way, feel that way. For 6 months straight. She felt bad about it often.

He gripped her breast. "You wanna let it out? Huh. You think you gonna c*m on me?" He asked her. "You love me, baby? Huh?" He asked her. "Y-yes, y-yes..yes!" She moaned. "You know I love you." He said, panting.

He leaned down closer to her face again, her moaning into his mouth. She finally felt her climax reach, and she yelped in pleasure as he wrapped her legs around him. "Don't forget about me." He said, and he let out a loud groan of pleasure, stuffing himself into cookie. She felt warm liquid inside of her, and she panted loudly as he put his mouth to hers, enjoying her tired breaths on his lips. "You're bringing your ass back to that house. You put that ring back on your finger and you come home ASAP." He said. "You hear me?" He asked. She nodded. "Don't you ever leave me like that again. You're bringing your fine ass back home so I can have somebody to hold in my arms." He said, still rocking gently between her legs.

He kissed her lips lightly. "I miss you." He said.

...

After he left and Cookie had showered a second time, there was a knock at her door. It was Candace. She barged in, hugging her sister tightly. "You're just now getting ready? Did you wake up late or something?" She asked. Cookie looked down at the floor. "Yeah." She said. There was some awkward tension in the air, but she ignored it. "Okay well let's get you ready. We're having a girls night out tonight!" Shouted Candace, grabbing her hand and taking her to her wardrobe.

END.

I know this was raunchy lol, but everyone need some intimacy time between coocious. Hope you enjoy, and this story was suggested by OniMinaj Vote and leave feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.1K 38
In this Cookie and Lucious story you will follow them in there journey to turn back time. The Question is can Cookie and Lucious rewrite their story...
46.4K 1.4K 34
After 17 years of trauma and torture....watching Lucious get famous without visiting her even once AND divorcing her for a fake ass Haley Berry while...
14.9K 560 11
See what happens in Lyon me. Can you and Kylie deal with the pressure? Are Kylie and You, the next Cookie and Lucious ? {Started Book} {April 2022} ...
3.5K 48 6
Everything written here is fiction. There are less Y/N x JJ one shots here in Wattpad so I decided to try and give this a go. Won't take any requests...