Secrets (Zayn Malik)

De britishirishtea

19 year old, Ellana Rivers begins her new life in a new university right in London England after the infamous... Mai multe

Secrets
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Thank You
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Confessions
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue

Chapter 57

1.9K 90 0
De britishirishtea

The pic above just the haircut! Not the girl or anything lol

Ella's POV

"Why would you do that?!" Ashley shrieks as I hold the pair of her bedazzled scissors in my hands. She throws herself onto her bed, letting her blonde curly hair fan out across the sheets.

"It's something different I guess? I don't know, I want to think that whole new year, new me thing isn't just a load of bullshit. Actually try it out." My teeth tug on my bottom lip, while I stare at my long knotted black hair in the mirror.

At first it was nice to no longer have that image of Ellana Rivers, strawberry blonde hair and bright blue eyes to differentiate myself from the medias perception of me. But now, I could use another change and make myself even more different from what I was.

"But it is bullshit. No one goes an entire year without drinking, smoking, binge eating chocolate, or hell, even swearing all after they've done it their whole lives. It's just not possible. And if it is, it takes a lot out of you. Makes you sad, or upset, or just plain unhappy because you're not living the life you did that made you happy in the first place." She sits up, and stares at me through the mirror.

I glance between her and the sparkling scissors, letting her words sink in.
"None of that has to do with my hair though!" I frown once I finally reach the conclusion that my hair is not even equivalent to binge eating God damn chocolate.

"You shouldn't cut your hair. It's beautiful the way it is!"

Her constant nagging and persistence starts to irritate me, and I spin around quickly, glaring at her. "It is my hair, I will cut it however the hell I please. Now, will you help me or get out of the room so I can concentrate?!"

She purses her lips into a firm red line, smudging her expensive lipstick around, but still staring at me in silence. A few minutes pass, and she finally stands and makes her way over to me. She holds her hand out to me, and glances up.

"Hand me the scissors."

"Thank you." I mutter kindly, and place her scissors in her hand before sitting myself in front of the mirror. "Let me show you exactly what I'm thinking."

--

"I bought this dress since it's pretty festive. I think so at least." I hold the dress up to my chest, waiting for her to give me an honest opinion. When I bought it, the fluorescent sparkles and shimmery flakes sewed along the dress really caught my eye. And the fact that it's strapless along with sexily short, makes it all the more enticing.

For Zayn.

"It's gorgeous! And you know if it were ugly, I'd tell you." She giggles, applying what seems to be her 50th layer of lipstick already.

She wanted to get ready early, but still can't stop moving enough to not mess up her makeup.

"Okay great. Give me a moment, and ill be right out." I run to the bathroom, and tug off my jeans and t-shirt, feeling excess strands of hair that didn't come off my shoulders fall to the floor around me. The dress slides up my body, and hugs my hips perfectly but feels a bit loose around my chest.

"Ash?" I yell through the door, and hear her feet shuffling against the floor over to me.

"Yes?"

"My boobs aren't big enough for this dress!"

"Then stuff it! Obviously, come on El."

I can almost vividly picture her rolling her eyes at me.

"With what?!"

"Have you never heard of toilet paper?
Tissues? Some socks perhaps?!"

I glance around, and down at the toilet tissue placed in front of the toilet and the shower and frown in embarrassment.

"Can't believe I'm doing this." I groan in frustration, yet pull the roll slowly.

"Oh, and just remember. When you and Zayn do the dirty tonight, make sure you take out that toilet paper or whatever you decide to use." She chuckles to herself and I hear her steps become farther away, eventually cracking open the closet door probably looking for a last minute change.

"You've always had my back." I sigh and smile softly to myself as I place the first bit of paper in my bra.

--

"Wow." She gawks as I step out of the bathroom fully dressed and ready almost thirty minutes later. "Took you a hell of a long time, but I see why."

"Thank you, I think." I smile and pull down what's left of the hem of my dress and grab my purse off my bed.

"Where'd you get those heels anyway?"

"Kurt Geiger."

"You could afford that how? You're a college student!"

"Hey, you have your secrets, I have mine. Now can we go?" I point towards the door, and she bows her head in thought.

"That's true, okay fine. Let's go." She takes my hand and leads me out the door, locking it behind her.

The whole way down to the car, she talks about what her life would be like had she ever had money, or how different she would be. Growing up, neither one of us had more money than the other, but we never complained either. So it's a bit weird to hear her complain now about money, and how she'd kill to have some.

We reach the car, and immediately something about her feels off, as if she's thinking about something and it's just not setting right.

"Ella," she whispers, with a slight frown on her face.

"Yeah?" I lean against the hood of the car, pressing my thighs against the freezing cold front. Thankfully I wore a jacket, but not so much anything to help my legs.

"We're best friends right?" She shivers as the wind blows past us, whipping out hair in every direction.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"It's just that when I talk about having money for once and living a completely different life, I want to spend it with you. You're my person, and I'm not sure I can live any other lifestyle without you." Her lip trembles, and her eyes become glossed over with tears.

"Ash? Are you okay?" I step over to her slowly, and wrap my arm around her shoulder, but she pushes me away immediately.

"You don't get it! What I'm trying to say is, you nee-"

"Ladies! Isn't it a bit cold out to be standing here in such short dresses?" Zayns friend James, approaches from the shadows of a nearby alley, completely covered in his trench coat.

"Nice to see you again James." I mutter, bowing my head and staring at the concrete beneath my heels.

"Likewise Ellana. And Ashley? What are you doing out here?" His smile feels so wicked that it gives me chills. It's almost as if he has too many teeth, and they're too white for any normal human being.

"Wait, how do you know each other?" I speak up, earning a glance from him.

"She didn't tell you by now? Oh, well, we both got the same job at the local coffee shop down the street." He licks his lips, making the already dark pink skin, shiny.

"Really? Well that's nice. But James we need to go. Any minute now, Zayn will probably call asking where I am." I reach my hand out for him to take, and as he does, he presses his lips to the back of it kindly.

"No problem, always been a pleasure Ella. Ashley?"

She looks up with worry written, stamped, and engraved across her face.

"I'll see you at work." He turns away, and walks down the street, headed more so towards the big city.

I rush over to the drivers side, and unlock all the doors for us to both hurry inside. Once she's in, I turn the car on but don't move just yet.

"What were you going to tell me?" I smile softly, and lift her chin up with my finger gently.

She pauses for a moment to think, and wipes under her eyes quickly. "I was just going to tell you, you need to stick around. Always be around so that we can live a good life, even if that asshole is still in the picture."

I laugh at her shot at Zayn, and wipe my thumb across her cheek, fixing the smeared makeup under her eyes. "I will always be around."

--

We walk up the steps of the frat house, both of us being extremely cautious wearing five inch heels across slippery ice. As I pass through the door, I spot Louis, and Niall leaning against the staircase laughing so hard, tears are threatening to stream down their cheeks. But Niall is the first to spot me, and swats Louis' arm to point my way.

"Hey Ellana!" Louis shouts at me over the blaring music, eventually making his way over.

"Hi, did it just start?" I ask awkwardly, unsure what to really say to Zayns friend that I barely know.

Not to mention, my best friends "boyfriend" so to speak.

"Uhm, no, I wouldn't say so. But Harry is upstairs if you're looking for him?" He adjusts the sleeves of his thick black blazer, and brushes his hair over to one side.

I'm not sure why he would suggest where Harry is, when everyone knows I'm only here for Zayn.

"Thanks, I'll go find him. And Ashley is getting a drink in case you're wondering that too." I smile down at him kindly, the height of my heels creating an uncomfortable difference between us.

"Oh, that won't be necessary." He chuckles, practically hiding the light blue shade of his eyes as he squints.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Come on love, that wasn't a thing. It was fun, but not serious at all. For me at least."

To be fair, she never gave me any hint as to wether or not she viewed him as anything for more than a fuck buddy. So I can't complain, nor be surprised that the feeling was mutual. Instead, I take a deep breath, smile at him, and gently push my way past to walk up the staircase and find Harry.

I haven't updated in a loooooong time :O I'm sorry! :/

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1K 18 13
Meet Harry Styles. A 17 year old who doesn't talk to anyone. All he does is sit at home and study; nothing more. Unlike the rest of the people in Har...
95 0 31
London was a normal 20 year old Beverly Hills girl, her mother was part of a famous TV show and her father was a designer that lives in London. Londo...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
228 3 24
16 year old London has gone through life with her parents having an odd argument. But in the last few days they've been fighting more and more. Will...