Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

By LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 56

3.5K 150 173
By LightWolf46

A Few Days Later - Ray's POV

I sit in class, not really paying attention, but also sort of paying attention, its like, I'm listening, but I'm not there.

The reason I'm in class today is because I'm a liability with this leg injury, and I just don't feel like dealing with Endeavor being all, you got lucky, and all that shit.

"Ray, can you solve this question?" Aizawa asks as he lifelessly points to the board.

I look at it. "The answer it 42." I say, choosing a random number.

"What the fuck?" Katsuki asks next to me. "I know for a fact you don't like mental math, how did you do that?" Katsuki asks as he gets the same answer.

I shrug. "I chose a random number." I say and Katsuki hits his head on the desk along with everything other smart person in this class.

"I'm never calling on you again." Aizawa says to me and I laugh.

He continues with the class, I pay even less attention.

If monoma and I fight, and he copies my quirk, and hits me with it, would I affect me, or because of it being my quirk, I'll still be able to use my quirk?

Here I go confusing myself, I'll just test it out later. But what did Hagakure look like before her quirk manifested? How did Shoji get that mask? Was Tokoyami born a bird and Gray? Was Mina pink before her quirk appeared? Did Jirou just wake up one morning with jacks hanging from her ears?

I have to stop these questions, I'm being influenced by Hado and Izu.

I just stare at my desk.

Did Mineta have actual hsir before his quirk appeared? If so, where did it go?

Class ends and I get up.

Me and Katsuki leave, I'm still using my crutches, but I don't really care anymore.

"If Monoma copied my quirk, and we used it against each other, and I got hit, would I still be able to use my quirk, because its my quirk, or would it disappear until I dry off?" I ask.

Katsuki stops walking, so I do too. "What the fuck?" Katsuki asks me. "What did you inhale today?" Katsuki asks me.

I shake my head. "Izu and Hado have been influencing my mind, now I'm concerned, because what if Mineta actually had hair before his quirk appeared? Where did it go?" I ask and Katsuki stares at me.

"I'm done with you." Katsuki says to me and walks away.

Yui walks up next to me. "About your questions, what do you think Monoma was like before he got his quirk?" Yui asks me.

Me and Yui stand here.

"That's it, now I have to know. I'm calling his Mom." I say as I pull out my phone.

"You have her number?" Yui asks shocked.

"Yes, don't ask how." I say to her and she nods.

I call Monoma's Mom with it on speaker.

She picks up. "Hello?" She asks confused.

"Yes hello, my name is Ray Midoriya, I'm a friend of your son Neito, I was wondering, what was Monoma like before his quirk manifested?" I ask her.

"Hmm, it seems so long ago, but, Neito was a well mannered little boy, and then his quirk came, and I believe he might have gotten carried away with it, in terms of personality." Mrs. Monoma says to me.

Me and Yui look at each other, shocked. "Thank you Mrs. Monoma, we should get together sometime for tea." I say to her.

"That would be lovely." Mrs. Monoma says to me and I hang up.

"You have an unholy power." Yui says as she sees the phone numbers of the parents of everyone I know, in this school.

I nod. "Indeed, but its useful." I say and Yui nods.

"You have my parents number?" Yui asks shocked.

"Lovely people, I think your Mom wants to adopt me." I say and Yui nods.

"Want to hang out?" Yui asks me.

I nod. "I think Katsuki is done with me having the same mentality as my brother when it comes to quirks at this point." I say and Yui nods. "But first, I'm going to the store." I say and Yui ends up following me with Kendou and Tetsutetsu

I look around before I find the hair dye section.

"Oh no." Yui says as she sees me skimming it.

"My hair was originally black, my cousins dyed it a very very deep shade of dark blue, so now, I saw somebody on Instagram, dye their hair an Emerald Green, and I have zero impulse control, Katsuki is nowhere around, and I want to do the same thing." I say and I find the products I'm gonna need.

"How your boyfriend ever leaves you alone is a mystery." Kendou says to me. "But I'm gonna watch." Kendou adds and Tetsutetsu nods in agreement.

I get a lot, because of my long ass hair.

I get paint brushes, bowls, bleach, and plastic lunchlady gloves.

I pay for it and we head to my dorm room.

Eve purrs as she jumps onto my bare leg, claws out.

I wince. "Eve, your gonna put more holes into my leg." I say as I pick her up off my leg.

"Do cats akways do that?" Kendou asks me surprised.

I nod. "Eve and Tabitha do it, and when I cat sit for Midnight and Aizawa, I have to wear sweat pants." I say and she winces.

I set Eve on my bed.

"Be good." I say to Eve and she purrs.

I take the stuff into my bathroom along with a black t-shirt, and black shorts.

I get changed and I start the process of bleaching and rinsing so I don't burn my hair, while Yui supervises.

Once I'm done, I start mixing the dye together.

"You seem to know how to do this." Yui says to me surprised.

"I have practice." I say to her and she nods.

I lean on the counter for a bit, scrolling through Instagram, mainly because I've been putting strain on my injured leg and I need to not do that, Recovery Girl would scream at me.

I show Yui memes I find and she takes pictures with her phone.

Then, once I'm ready, I get to work dying my hair.

It takes a long ass time, but eventually I've gotten every single part of my hair.

I let it sit for about a half hour as I clean up my mess.

Yui then leaves as I shower, getting rid of the excess dye.

Then change into Katsuki's skull t-shirt and my sweatpants, that I left in here this morning.

I blow dry my hair and it curls, but I could not be more happy about how it came out.

I leave the bathroom and Kendou gasps at my hair.

"Its so pretty." Kendou says and she sifts through my hair.

I smile nervously as they admire my hair.

"Ok, now we have to makeovers." Kendou decides.

Tetsutetsu and Yui leave.

Kendou follows them and I just blink in confusion.

Eve rubs against my leg and I pick her up.

I nuzzle her, then I head downstairs, not using my crutches, Aizawa will probably scold me, but I don't really care.

"Wow Ray, your hair came out amazing." Kiri says to me as I walk towards the kitchen.

"Thanks Kiri." I say to him with a closed eyed smile.

"God dammit! Your too fucking adorable!" Katsuki curses.

I smile and I walk into the kitchen, I cut up some fruit, apples mostly, some strawberries, and I peel some small oranges.

I melt some chocolate and I get a bowl of peanut butter. I take my sacks to the common area and Eve cuddles with Katsuki, which makes me jealous.

"Is someone jealous?" Katsuki teases.

I snort. "No." I say and I sit on the couch.

Katsuki just smirks and he cuddles Eve.

I give him a long ass stare and I get up and take my snacks to my room, flipping him off.

I sit on my bed and I start to binge the Marvel movies, starting with the first Captain America movie.

I notice something, Steve Rogers, in both skinny and beefy, looks like All Might, in both forms.

I send Shoto a side by side picture of this and I leave Shoto to interrogate All Might.

A Few Days later

I can actually run again without much pain.

I head to Endeavors Agency today.

I run into Overhaul and he and I stare at each other.

"Oh my godsksksksk, its Ray Kage!" A girl says nearby.

"And I oop, save the turtlesksksksk." Another girl says to me.

I fight myself to not strangle them.

I side step Overhaul and I continue walking.

I ignore the fucking VSCO girls, their voices irritating me in a deep spiritual level.

I get to the same city as Endeavor and Inferno greets me at the Agency.

"You've returned." Inferno says to me with a smile.

I return her smile. "Of course." I say to her and we head inside, and she comments about my hair.

"Ray?" Natsuo asks confused.

I wave and Inferno starts running. "H-Hey! What?" I asked her confused and I hear a very angry Endeavor. "You know, maybe I'm still injured." I say and I turn back around and start walking to the door.

"RAY!" Endeavor yells.

I stop and sigh. "Ah shit, here we go again with the firey bitch." I say and I turn around as Endeavor stops towards me.

I was close! I was so close!

Endeavor stops in front of me and glares down at me as I scowl up at him. "You caught Randy?" Endeavor asks me, pissed.

I think about that. "Not really me, I just waited for the pros until they were ready, but I did kick his ass, but he shot my leg." I cringe thinking about how long I had to use my crutches.

Endeavor grumbles, and I see an internal struggle in his eyes.

"Cascade! Endeavor!" Hawks yells and I move to the side so he can crash into Endeavor, and he does.

My hair swooshes up next to me before falling on my shoulder.

I cringe and Tokoyami stands next to me.

"You can stand without help again." Tokoyami comments.

"I can run too." I say and Tokoyami nods. "I'm considering it right now." I say as I watch the two adults untangle.

Hawks gets up. "Good job on your win Cascade." Hawks says to me with a grin.

I scratch the back of my neck. "It really wasn't my win, but thanks." I say to Hawks and he just grins.

Hawks elbows Endeavor, giving him a look.

The two eye argue my phone vibrates violently.

I pull it out and its Peter calling me.

I leave the building as I answer. "What's up?" I ask.

"RAYYY!" Peter whines.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I ran out of chips! On your way home, can you buy me a few bags of potato chips?" Peter asks me.

I sigh. "You are so fucking petty, besides, you shouldn't eat junk food like that, it slows you down and makes you look like a mess, and also, you eat food with nutrients, Aunt May is going to rip out my tongue if she knew I didn't make you at least eat properly at the dorms." I say to Peter who laughs. "You laugh now, but I'm not buying you chips." I say to Peter.

"Aww c'mon! Your my cousin! Wecre supposed to be buddies." Peter whines.

"And you wonder why I'm stronger than you. I eat healthy Peter, you should try it sometime, it actually makes me feel good. At least make yourself a good breakfast, because if you don't, I'm cooking your dorm and entirely healthy dinner, made of lettuce." I say to Peter.

I head a thud. "SHIT!" I hear Peter yell and retreating footsteps, his door slams, and I still hear his running.

I end the call as I laugh. "I should do that to Shinsou as well, maybe he'll eat something better than whatever he eats." I say as I walk back inside.

I scroll through Instagram as I sit on the floor, already comfortable.

"How do you just get comfortble on a stone floor?" Inferno asks me shocked.

I shrug. "I dunno." I say and she tries to be comfortable next to me, but she has to stand up.

"You are superhuman." Inferno says to me.

I shrug.

"Get off the floor." Endeavor says to me annoyed.

"Make me." I retort.

Endeavor puts me over his shoulder and I deadpan.

"Fucking giant." I say and Hawks laughs.

I slide like jelly off him and I hold up my middle fingers at Endeavor.

"You and Shoto are too much alike." Endeavor says to me.

I roll my eyes and I get up and stretch. "I would say, fuck you, but, no wait, I'm gonna say it anyways. Fuck you." I say to Endeavor and he scowls at me. "Your supposed to be teaching me about being a hero, why the fuck are we still inside your agency in the common area?" I ask Endeavor.

"Is she normally this impatient?" Inferno asks Tokoyami.

Tokoyami shakes his head. "Ray mothers our class, and she gets impatient like this with us sometimes." Tokoyami says to her.

Inferno sweat drops. "I would have never guessed." Inferno says to him.

"If you want to learn, then learn how to respect the hero's who even deal with you." Endeavor says to me.

"Do you deserve my respect?" I ask him and he looks confused. "Have you done something, that is worthy of respect?" I ask Endeavor.

Endeavor stares at me. "I stopped a runaway bus." Endeavor says to me.

"I already respect your strength, but why should I respect you? Because your the number 1 hero? Hell no. I didn't even respect All Might for a long ass time until he actually started to teach me and my class useful things." I say to Endeavor with a calm stare.

"Your gonna get in so much trouble." Tokoyami says to me.

"When don't I? I'm a magnet for it at this point." I retort.

Endeavor looks down at me and I grumble at that, so I go and get a chair, I put it in front of me and I stand on top of, coming to eye level with Endeavor.

"That's unsafe." Hawks says to me.

My eyes flicker to him for a moment and I cross my arms over my chest as I stare Endeavor in the eye.

"Tomorrow we start." Endeavor relents.

I smile. "Good." I say and I get off the chair and I put it back.

"How you don't get hurt amazes me." Inferno says to me.

"My quirk helps protect me, most of the time." I say and she nods surprised.

"Your going to help Nighteye for a as long as it takes for him to stop his case." Endeavor says to me.

I nod.

"Tomorrow." Endeavor says to me.

I look at him, a little irritated, but I shrug it off. "I'm going home then." I say and Endeavor nods.

"She can just stare him in the eye with no fear." Inferno says shocked.

I turn to smile at her. "No one is scarier than Randy, when it comes to me, the dude is a physcopath that makes Endeavor look like a puppy." I say to Inferno and she nods surprised.

I leave and head back to U.A.

"You weren't gone long." Aizawa says to me.

I shrug and get changed into a black t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

I sit on my bed and text Mirio that I'll be joining him and Izu tomorrow.

I put my phone in my pocket and I head to Shinso's dorm house and I t-pose in his hallway as he walks out of his room.

Shinso stares at me. "Damn you." Shinso says to me.

"I've come to make sure you eat properly." I say to Shinso.

Shinso cringes and goes back into his room.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 164 12
Since [Y/N] Hikari was a young boy, he aspired to be a hero; unfortunately for him, his farther is the notorious villain known as Oni. And despite hi...
120K 2K 23
One quirk to rule them all. continued in "God's mistake" I do not own My Hero Academia nor the characters in this story, it is owned by Kohei Horikos...
268K 7.7K 57
Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy.
227K 7.5K 111
My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia x OC We all know I don't own any of the characters except for my Oc(s)