The Third Sparda (HighSchool...

By ApollyonShirayuki

Mundus has return to get his revenge to Sparda Bloodline for sealing him in the Demon World (I don't not own... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Devil May Cry
Chapter 2: Here come's the new guy
Chapter 3: KFC Endorser's Retirement
Chapter 4: The Holy Sisters
Chapter 5: Time for your Spanking
Chapter 6: Pull my Devil Trigger
Chapter 7: Punishment or Torture?
Chapter OVA - False Love (part 1)
Chapter OVA - False Love (Part 2)
Chapter 8: Pools and Visits
Chapter 9: Parents Day
Chapter 10: The Meeting and The Mole
Chapter 11: Strolling Around (Short)
Chapter 12: Highway to Hell
Chapter 13: Battle with a God
Chapter 14: Training and Saving
Chapter 15: True Power
Shin's Note
Chapter 16: Mission Kyoto
Chapter 17: Kyoto Tour
Christmas Special
Chapter 18: Meet the Hero Faction
Chapter 19: Y/n.... Assemble
Chapter 20: A Demon what?!
Chapter 21: Lights, Camera.. wait, WTF is this?!
Chapter 22: Last day in Heat
Chapter 23: Gremory vs Bael (Finale)

Chapter OVA: I was never for you

10.4K 131 227
By ApollyonShirayuki

Okay so before I start this, it's a special OVA on Cheater Rias x M!Reader. It's a request for some of you. Sorry if the story is kinda dull, sorry it's my first time making a Cheater X M!Reader.

 Now that that's out of the way, let's get started.

_________________________________________

Author's POV

A boy with a white hair, blue eyes, and wearing a red jacket and black pants is playing around with a girl with a Red hair, blue eyes and wearing a pink dress.

The boy is Y/n Sparda. The third generation of Sparda and son of the Legendary Dark Demon Hunter, Dante.

Y/n: "Come on Rias hurry up before I eat all the strawberry sundae!"

The girl he was playing with is Rias Gremory. The heir of the Gremory Clan.

Rias: "Hold on Y/n-kun! Share it with me!"

The two of the run inside the mansion.

Y/n: "Hahaha! Catch me first!"

As the two of them playing, two person are just watching them. One of them has a White hair, blue eyes and wearing a red coat with a huge sword on his back that it looks like it's covered in rock from a volcano.

This guy is Dante. Son of the Legendary Dark Knight, Sparda.

Dante: "Those two will definitely get along."

???: "Yes they will. I wouldn't mind if your son marries Rias. In fact, it's an honor to our family."

The other person has a red hair that reaches his back and he's wearing an armor. He is Sirzechs Lucifer. One of the Devil Kings of the Underworld and brother of Rias Gremory.

Dante: "Yeah..... Hope they get along....."

Sirzechs: "Is there something on your mind, my friend?"

Dante: "Yeah there is. I can feel that Mundus will return, I don't know when but I know that he'll come."

Sirzechs: "Then let us assist you."

Dante: "Don't. This is family matters, me and Vergil will deal with him."

Sirzechs: "I wish there's something we can do to help you."

Dante: "Actually there is. Don't tell anyone about this."

Sirzechs: "What?!"

Dante: "The battle with Mundus will be a death. We cannot seal him again, he'll just keep coming back and might really destroy the whole world."

Sirzechs: "What about Y/n?"

Dante: "I'm gonna train him to activate his Devil Trigger as well as the Sin Devil Trigger."

Sirzechs: "That going to take years for him to train."

Dante: "That's we're going now. I don't know how it's going to take, but I'll make sure that he Mastered it before Mundus arrived."

Sirzechs: "Then Good luck my friend. I won't tell anyone about this."

Dante: "Take care of yourself Sirzechs."

Sirzechs: "You too Dante."

The two of them shake hands and went inside the mansion where Y/n and Rias went. When they got there, they saw Rias sitting on top of Y/n while eating the remaining of the Strawberry Sundae.

Y/n: "Alright Rias, you have my strawberry Sundae, now get off."

Rias: "No. Not until I finished this. You might take it back."

Sirzechs: "Alright Rias that's enough. Get off of Y/n. They're going home now."

Rias: "Aw.... But I still wanna play with Y/n-kun."

Y/n: "Does sitting on my back count as playing?"

Dante: "Haha, come on Y/n let's head home. Your Mom and Lady might get piss again."

Rias stands up and Y/n get's up while dusting himself.

Rias: "Will you come back again tomorrow Y/n-kun?"

Y/n: "I don't know, maybe."

Dante: "Sorry kid, we're going to start your training tomorrow."

Rias: "Training?"

Y/n: "Oh yeah! Devil Trigger, here I come!"

Dante: "Sorry Rias, but the training is going to take a few years."

Rias: "Seriously?! Why is it that long?!"

Sirzechs: "Because Y/n's Devil Trigger is something special for him to achieved He will be the youngest of their Family to activate it."

Y/n: "Don't worry Rias, I'll be back after I got it."

Rias: "You promise?"

Y/n: "Promise."

Rias: "Then will you marry me when you came back?"

Y/n: "......Eh....?"

Dante: "Ohohoho...... Go ahead kid, accept it already.~"

Y/n: "Dad!"

Dante: "Come on, it's not easy to find any hot chicks for you, you know."

???: "Well my little sister is the same age as Y/n."

The all turn around and saw a girl with black hair purple eyes and wearing some sort of a cosplay. This girl is Serafall Leviathan. One of the Devil Kings of the Underworld.

The other girl has the same height of Rias, she has black bob cut hair, her eyes is purple and wearing some glasses. This is Sona Sitri. Heir of the Sitri clan and sister of Serafall.

Sirzechs: "Hello Serafall. Hello Sona."

Serafall: "Hello Sirzechs. Anyway as I was saying, my little sister here is qualified to be Y/n's bride. Right Sona?"

Sona(Blushed): "O-Onee-chan!"

Serafall: "What? You said to me that you like h-"

She was cut off when Sona covered her hands on her mouth.

Sona(Blushed): "Don't say it!"

Rias: "Hey! I'm the one who's going to marry Y/n-kun! Right Y/n-kun?"

Serafall: "Sona, you better hurry before Y/n-kun is taken."

Sona(Blushed): "O-Onee-chan!"

Dante: "How about Y/n will gave you all the answer when we got back. Clock's ticking."

Y/n: "Yeah. Don't worry Rias, I'll be back. Bye Sona, Serafall, I'm going now. Take care."

Serafall: "Bye Y/n-kun."

Sona(Blushed): "B-Bye Y-Y/n-kun."

Y/n: "You should always smile Sona, it looks cute on you."

Rias: "Bye Y/n-kun! I love you!"

Y/n: "I love you too!"

He smiled at them and it made Sona blushed deeply as Rias's hair. Dante grab his Devil Sword Dante and slice the air and it created a portal. Dante and Y/n jump inside the Portal and it closed.

Serafall: "Did you hear that Sona? Y/n said you should always smile, it makes you look cute."

Sona(Blushed): "O-Onee-chan! Let's just go home!"

Serafall: "Alright, alright. Good bye Rias, Sirzechs, we'll be going now."

Sirzechs: "Careful on the way back."

Rias: "Bye Sona."

Serafall made a magic circle beneath herself and Sona and the two of them teleport back to their own home.

Major Ass Time Skip brought to you by

Dante has been training Y/n for 5 years to Master his Devil Trigger as well as his Sin Devil Trigger. Y/n was able to master both of them but Mundus has Returned to his revenge.

Dante, Vergil and Trish battle with the Demon Emperor. The battle lasted for 6 hours and they successfully defeated him. But sadly, it took their lives to defeat him. Y/n cursed himself for not helping his parents and Uncle.

He picked up Dante's Sword as well as Vergil's Yamato. He place their corpse inside the Devil May Cry shop and he light the place on fire. As he was outside seeing the place burn down, he couldn't help it but to shed tears.

She grab all the Devil Arms of his Father and put it in his pocket dimension. He then transform into his Devil Trigger and fly to Fortuna City where his cousin Nero and his wife Kyrie is.

The news of the of the Death of the Sparda sons along with the Demon Emperor, has spread around the whole Underworld like wildfire. Some rejoice of the death of the Demon Emperor while the others mourn on the Sparda Sons.

Sirzechs was devastated to hear that his Friend is no more. He went to the Human world to Redgrave City to see the Devil May Cry shop. But when he got there, the place was burn down and fire trucks were everywhere.

He tried to find Y/n using his energy but he could found him. He walk into destroyed place to look around. He noticed something is glowing in one of the cabinet so he went open it and saw that it was the Perfect Amulet still in good condition.

Sirzechs: "Y/n..... I'm sorry Rias."

He put the Perfect Amulet inside his coat and used his magic circle to teleport himself back to the Mansion. When he got there, he saw his Family waiting for him.

Zeoticus: "Sirzechs, did you find Y/n?"

He grab something in his coat and show it to them. They all saw the Perfect Amulet that Dante gave Y/n on his 10th birthday. Rias runs towards him and tugging him in the coat with a teary eyes.

Rias(Tears): "Y-Y/n-kun.... Where's Y/n-kun?!"

Sirzechs: "I'm sorry Rias, Y/n isn't there."

She let's got of his coat and runs to her room while crying her eyes out.

Venelena: "Is Y/n really gone?"

Sirzechs: "No. I know that Dante wouldn't let Y/n join them. I know that Y/n is just out there somewhere." 

Venelena: "So Y/n is just missing?"

Sirzechs: "Yes. I will find him and take him home."

Grayfia: "What about Rias-sama?"

Zeoticus: "I'll explain everything to her."

Sirzechs: "Yes father. Please do."

Venelena: "I'm coming with you."

The two of them walk together to Rias's room to explain everything to her.

Grayfia: "I hope we find him quick."

Sirzechs: "Why?"

Grayfia: "I heard that Lord Phoenix is trying to get Rias and Riser engage."

Sirzechs: "That's ridicules, Y/n is engage with Rias years ago."

Grayfia: "They might used the opportunity of Y/n being gone."

Time Skip brought to you by

Sirzechs POV

I just got back home from the office because I was distributing any soldiers to find Y/n in the Human world around Kouh.

Then I saw Lord Phoenix was just leaving with Riser on his side. They created a magic circle and teleport back to their own home. I saw Father massaging the bridge of his nose as soon as Lord Phoenix left.

Sirzechs: "Father? What did Lord Phoenix did here?"

Zeoticus: *Sigh*"Lord Phoenix and I, sign the contract on Riser and Rias's engagement."

Sirzechs(Shock): "What?! Why would you do that?! You know Y/n isn't dead!"

Zeoticus: "I know, but Lord Phoenix threaten me."

Sirzechs: "Threaten you? How?"

Zeoticus: "He said that if Riser isn't engage to Rias, the he will cancel all the distribution of the Phoenix tears to all of us. So I have no choice but to comply. Our people need Phoenix tears and their Family are the only one's who can make them."

Sirzechs: "Blast that Lord Phoenix. He really stood so low to black mail us."

Zeoticus: "What are we going to do now?"

Sirzechs: "Our chance right now is finding Y/n as soon as possible to stop all of this. Where's Rias now?"

Zeoticus: She's in her room. She's mad at me and I understand that."

Sirzechs: "I hope that Dante would give us a sign on where his son is."

Author's POV

Sirzechs has been searching Y/n for almost years. Rias is now at the third year in the school and about to graduate and getting Married to Riser if Y/n didn't return.

She has her own Peerage now and she was able to obtain the Red Dragon Emperor as her Pawn. But her Pawn had some side-effect, and that would be an extreme Pervert.

In Fortuna City, Y/n is wearing his Dad's Red Coat (DMC3) while killing some scarecrow.

Y/n: "How many of these things I have to kill?"

Nero: "Quit complaining Y/n. Just kill them all already so we can go back home."

Y/n: "It would be faster if you help, dead weight."

Nero: "Alright, I'll kill them but your holding this groceries."

Y/n: "You know what..... I'm good, I can take care of this."

He grab Kalina Ann II and send a barrage of home seeking missiles on the Scarecrow. He notice that one of them jump behind him block it with his Royal Guard and he grab his DSD and did a Dance Macabre, killing the last one.

Y/n: "There all done."

Nero: "Alright let's go home before Nico turned the TV into a Devil Breaker."

When they arrived They saw Nico happily chasing the orphan kids with Red Queen.

Y/n: "Well..... good thing there's no police here."

Nero: "What the hell do you thing your doing Nico?!"

Nico: "oh, hey guys welcome back. I was just playing with the kids."

Nero: "By chasing them with my sword?"

Nico: "We where just playing  Devil Hunter. Right kids?"

All of them nodded.

Nico: "Anyway, what took you so long? We've been waiting here for ten minutes."

Y/n: "There was some street performers so we stop and watch."

Kids:" Really?!"

 Nero: "No, there's just some Demon on the way and Y/n killed them."

Kids: "Oh..."

Y/n: "Wow.... Your really good making kids disappoint huh?"

Nero: "Shut up. I'm good with kids, right?"

He look at all the kids and they all run behind Y/n.

Y/n: "Yeah..... Good with kids...."

Nero just walk inside and all of them started to laughing. Nero help Kyrie to cook food for everyone and all of them starts to dine in at the table.

Y/n: "Hey guys, I'd like to say something. I'm going to Kouh."

Nico: "Why?"

Y/n: "I think it's time for me to return home."

Nero: "You are home."

Y/n: "The seconds home. With Rias."

Kid1: "Are you leaving us Y/n-nii?"

Y/n: "Don't worry kid, I'll come by and visit."

Kyrie: "When will you leave?"

Y/n: "Maybe tomorrow morning."

Nico: "Alright, but if things just going south you can come back here."

Nero: "Yeah. This will always be your home bro."

Y/n: "Thanks dude."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n: "Alright guys, I'll be going now."

Kyrie: "Take care of yourself Y/n. And here's some left overs from last night."

She handed him a lunchbox and Y/n put it in his bag.

Nero: "Just don't get the cops chase you."

Nico: "Come back when you get the time. Can't handle the kids all by myself."

Y/n: "Come on, you can handle them. Just use Nero's sword again."

Nico: "Well I might do that."

He summons  Cavaliere and hop to it. He was about to leave but Lady called him.

Lady: "Hey Y/n wait."

He turn around and she tossed time a pair of keys.

Y/n: "What is it?"

Lady: "I have an old place in Kouh, so you can have it. The address is by the keys. Take care."

Y/n: "Thanks, you too."

With that, he drove out of Fortuna and head to Kouh. After a few hours of driving, he finally arrive in Kouh but he head to the place where Lady used to stay. When he got there, it was just an apartment with only few furniture.

Y/n: "I guess I could buy some later. But first things first."

He grab his DSD and poured his energy on to the sword. With Sirzechs, he just finished a meeting with the other Devil Kings. He's now heading to his office to relax for a little while.

Sirzechs: *Sigh*"If only I have known that being a Devil King means just signing some paper works, I never should have agree."

He open the drawer of his table and and saw the Perfect Amulet is glowing. He picked it up and trying to see the reason why it's glowing.

Sirzechs: "Where in the world are you Y/n?"

Y/n: "Just went for some vacation."

He turn in front and saw Y/n walking out of a red portal.

Sirzechs: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "The one and only..."

He gets up from his chair and walk towards Y/n and give him a hug.

Sirzechs: "Hahaha! I knew you weren't dead!"

Y/n: "No I'm not. And Dad made sure of it."

Sirzechs: "I'm sorry for your lose Y/n."

Y/n: "It's alright, they didn't have a choice, Mundus came. So, how's everyone been while I was gone?"

Sirzechs: "You might wanna sit down and I'll tell you."

Sirzechs told him what happen after the death of Mundus. He told him how Lord Phoenix black mailed his Father on engaging Riser with Rias. Y/n was about to get up, grab his sword and go straight to the Phoenix household and beat the shit out of the two of them

But Sirzechs stop him and told him that Rias is no longer engage with Riser. That made him calm down and sit down again. He told him that Rias lose her first Rating games against Riser but her Pawn was able to defeat Riser in a duel and manage to set Rias free.

Y/n: "At least she has her Peerage to watch her back."

Sirzechs: "Yes she does. Why don't I sign you in Kouh Academy."

Y/n: "isn't that school for girls?"

Sirzechs: "Not anymore. Boy can now go there."

Y/n: "Alright then since I got nothing else to do."

Sirzechs: "Great. I can't wait to see Rias's face when she sees you."

Y/n: "Can you not tell her yet? I wanna surprise her."

Sirzechs: "Alright then. Come in, I'll get you Register to the school."

He made magic circle on the ground and the two of them teleport by the gates of Kouh Academy.

Y/n: "it's kinda funny that we just appeared out of nowhere when some people saw us and didn't give a damn thing about it."

They walk inside the school building where all of the girls are staring at Y/n.

Girl1: *Gasp*"Is he going to be a new student here?!"

Girl2: "I hope so he looks so hot!"

Girl3: "I hope he'll be in my class!"

Y/n(Whisper): "Is this even a normal school?"

Sirzechs(Whisper): "Yes. That's just how the girls react to someone new."

Y/n(Whisper): "They all look like hungry for bones."

The two of them continue on walking and head to the Student Council Room. Sirzechs knock on the door and and wait for an answer.

???: "Come in."

He opens the door and saw Sona sitting on her desk doing some paper work while Tsubaki is serving her some tea.

Sona(Shock): "SIrzechs-sama!"

She and her Peerage went in front of him and bow down.

Sirzechs: "Please, no need to be formal."

All of them stand up and Sona take a step forward.

Sona: "What can I help you with Lord Sirzechs?"

Sirzechs: "I just need a new schedule for a new student."

Sona: "Who?"

Y/n: "That'll be me."

They all look behind Sirzechs and saw Y/n walking in. This made tears coming out of Sona's eyes and couldn't help it but to rush and hug him.

Sona(Tears): "Y/n! Your alive!"

Y/n: "Hehe, of course I am. Who said that I was dead?"

The two of the continue on hugging each other while Y/n is patting her in the back.

Saji: "U-Um, President.. Who is this guy?"

Sirzechs: "He's Y/n Sparda."

Everyone: *Gasp*

Tsubaki: "So he's the one you've been looking for, for years?"

Sirzechs: "Yes he is. And he's Rias's real Fiance."

That made Sona sad a little and stops the hug.

Sona: "I'm so glad to see you again Y/n."

Y/n: "Yeah me too. Sorry If I had to disappear for years."

Sona: "Don't worry, I understand. It's not easy losing you Family. I'll go get your schedule, give me a sec."

She opens her drawer on her desk and grab a piece of paper and gave it to Y/n.

Sona: "This will be your schedule Y/n. 2-b."

Saji: "Isn't that Issei's classroom?"

Y/n: "Issei?"

Sirzechs: "He's the Red Dragon Emperor, and Rias's Pawn."

Y/n: "Well, nice to know. By the way, where's Rias?"

Sona: "She should be at the ORC Club house."

Y/n: "ORC?"

Sona: "Occult Research Club. It's just a cover for doing some Devil works."

Y/n: "I see. Hey Sirzechs, do you know where it is?"

Sirzechs: "Yes I do. Follow me."

Sona: "Can I come as well?"

Y/n: "Sure. Come on."

The three of them exited the Student Council Office and head to the ORC Club house. When they got there, The door was open by Akeno, who's seems to be cleaning the entrance.

Akeno: "Sirzechs-sama?! Welcome. Please come in."

 Sirzechs: "Thank you Akeno."

The three of them went inside and sits by the couch.

Akeno: "Can I get you some tea?"

Sirzechs: "No thank you, we're good. Is Rias here?"

Akeno: "Yes she is. She upstairs cleaning."

Sirzechs:  "Thank you Akeno."

They all went up stairs and just saw it was empty.

Akeno: "That's weird. I'm pretty sure that Rias is here."

Then they heard something coming from one of the rooms. 

Y/n: "Did you hear that?"

Sona: "Yes. It's coming from behind that door."

Sirzechs walk towards the said door and turn the knob and open it. It reveals Rias and Issei both naked, having sex.

Everyone saw them and was shock on what they see.

Sirzechs(Shock): "R-Rias....."

She and Issei stop moving and quickly covered themselves with the blanket.

Rias(Shock): "O-Onii-sama?! W-What are you doing here?!"

Sirzechs(Shock): "I should be asking you?! What have you done?!"

Rias(Shock): "I-I was just giving Issei his reward for saving me with Riser."

Sirzechs(Shock): "You told us that you'll only give your purity to someone you really love!"

Rias: "I do!"

Sirzechs(Shock): "Then what is Y/n to you?!"

Rias: "Onii-sama, please. Y/n is gone, he didn't return to me when I was almost married to Riser!"

Sirzechs:  "Do you think that it was easy for him to move on from the death of his parents?! You vowed to him that you will marry him!"

He turn around to find Y/n but he was already gone. They all saw a broken window and a piece of paper on the ground where he used to stand. Sona picked it up and starts to tear up.

Sirzechs: "What does it say?"

Sona(Crying): "Enjoy your reward."

Rias: "What are you two talking about?"

Sirzechs: "it's Y/n."

Rias(Shock): "W-Wait, Y/n-kun's here?!"

Sirzechs: "Not anymore."

Rias runs towards the broken window while still covering herself with the blanket and starts to cry.

Rias(Crying): "Y/N!!!"

Sirzechs: "It's no use Rias, he's not coming back."

Rias(Crying): "W-What have I done?!"

Sirzechs: "Sona, you can go back to your office."

She walks out of the club house and head back to the Student Council Office while Akeno starts to clean the broken glass.

Sirzechs: "The moment that Y/n said 'I love you' to you, it wasn't sarcasm. It was from his heart. Everyone know that if a Sparda's blood fell in-love, they'll do anything for them, even sacrificing themselves. From what Y/n saw your were doing, I don't think that he'll be saying it again to you."

She starts to cry hard while hugging her knees. Issei then walks out of the room and now wearing his uniform.

Issei: U-Um, Sirzechs-sama. Who's Y/n?"

Sirzechs: "Y/n is Rias's real Fiance before Riser. She vowed to him that she'll marry him someday. And that won't be happening because of what happen today."

Issei: "I-I'm so sorry.... I-I didn't know....."

Sirzechs: "This incident will spread to the whole Underworld, knowing that Y/n is back and not engage to you. Many Female heir will request to marry him. And this time, there's nothing I can do. This is all up to him if he accepts it. You disappoint me Rias. I'm going home."

He created a magic circle beneath him and while Rias continues on sobbing.

(Y/n's Personality will turn into like Vergil but there's still a little more of Dante)

Time Skip brought to you by

The next day, everyone in Sona and Rias's Peerage know what she and Issei did. Akeno explain to everyone what happen and who Y/n was. When Asia heard what Rias and Issei did together, she was hurt mentally.

Asia and Issei are walking together but not having a conversation as they usually do. When they arrived, they just sit on their desk while waiting for the teacher to come.

Issei: "H-Hey Asia, d-do you wanna go get lunch together later?"

Asia: "No thanks, I'm going with Aika and the others later."

Issei: "I-I see."

The the door slide open and the Teacher comes in.

Teacher: "Alright class settle down. We will be having a new student joining us today. You can come in now."

The door open again and a boy with white hair, blue eyes, wearing an amulet with a red gem around his neck and he's wearing a boy school uniform. (Hair style is like Vergil)

When all the girls saw him they all blushed, and t?he boys are glaring daggers at him while he just staring blankly.

Y/n: "My name is Y/n Redgrave, don't disturb me if you wanna continue your existence in this world."

That made all the boys shiver while the girls blushed even more.

Teacher: "W-Well, that was some Unique introductions. You can take a seat anywhere. How about near Mr. Hyoudou? Mr. Hyoudou, please raise your hand."

He look at the boy with brown hair that raised his hand. He glared at him before walking towards the window. He then stand in front of the boy with black hair and wearing a glasses.

Four-eyes: "What?"

Y/n: "Get out."

He glared at him like he's looking through his soul. The boy then grab all of his stuff and run to the table beside Issei. Y/n then sits down with everyone is staring at him.

Y/n: "You said that I can take any seat I want right?"

Teacher: "V-Very well. Let's start today's lesson."

The Teacher starts the lesson while Y/n is just staring out the window and some of the other girls continue on starting at Y/n with hearts on their eyes.

The school bell just rang and it's now lunch time. Then all of the girls surround Y/n's table asking him some questions.

Girl1: "Hey Redgrave-kun. Where are you from?"

Y/n: "I'm from Fortuna."

Girl2: "Where's that?"

Y/n: "Only few people knows where it is. So even if I tell you, you don't even know it."

Girl3: "Do you have a girlfriend?"

Y/n: "Used too. Caught her right handed, in a bed with some asshole."

Girl4: "That bitch! How could she cheat on you?! Your the hottest guy I've ever seen!"

Girl3: "So your single now?"

Y/n: "Why do you ask?"

Girl3(Blushed): "U-U-Uhh... No reason.""

Y/n: "If that is all, excuse me I going to buy some lunch."

He stands up and all the girls get out of the way. He was about to leave the classroom but someone tap him on the shoulder. He turn around and saw it was Issei.

Issei: "Hey, I'm Isse Hyoudou."

He ignore him and just continue walking out of the room but Issei follows him.

Issei: "Hey, I was just introducing myself."

He was about to grab his shoulder but Y/n grab the wrist of his hand and elbow him in the gut. This made everyone look at them to see what's going on.

Y/n: "The next time you tried to touch me, you'll learn to eat using your feet."

He walk out of the roof and head to the cafeteria. On he's way, he bump into someone, knocking them off their feet.

Y/n: "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to."

???: "It's alright, it's my fault not looking where I'm going."

He look at the person he bump into and it was Sona.

Y/n: "Oh, hey Sona, here let me help you."

He offered his hand to her and she accepts it and gets up.

Sona: "Thank you Y/n. Are you alright?"

Y/n: "Yeah, just need to clear my head."

Sona: "How about you come to the Student Council to help you think. We have food there too."

Y/n: "Well, can't say no to food, let's go."

The two of them walk together to the Student Council office while Sona is staring at him with a small blush on her face. She look at his hand and trying to grab hold of it but his hand turned into fist.

She look at his face and saw a pissed off expression. She looks in front and saw Rias.

Y/n: "Let's take a detour."

He grab her hand and they head to the stairs. Sona's face is completely red because of Y/n holding her hand. After a few minutes, they finally arrived.

Y/n: "Sorry if we have to take the long way."

Sona: "Don't worry about it. It's quite understandable. I would have done the same."

Tsubaki came at the office while while pushing a cart with food on it.

Sona: "Come on everyone, eat up."

After they finished eating, Sona help Tsubaki set up the chess board.

Sona: "Y/n, do you know how to play chess?"

Y/n: "Yeah, Nico taught me."

Sona: "Who's Nico?"

Y/n: "She's a gunsmith. Granddaughter of the Legendary Nell Goldstein."

 He sit in front of the table across Sona and the two of them starts to play.

Sona: "So where have you been for years after, you know."

Y/n: "I'd stayed in Fortuna with my cousin."

Sona: "I see. I'm just glad your back."

Y/n: "Yeah... It was suppose to be a surprise, but it turns out, I'm the one who got surprised."

Sona: "I'm sorry on what happen."

Y/n: "Don't be, It was her choice. Enough about me, how about you? how have you been?"

Sona: "I'm doing well as you can see. Just one more year before I graduate."

Y/n: "That's good. How come your not engage yet?"

Sona: "Unlike the others, I have my own terms to be engage with someone."

Y/n: "Well, I hope you find the one for you. Oh and uh.... That's a checkmate."

Sona look on the board and saw that she lost. Tsubaki and the others are shock to see Sona lose to anyone except for Rias or her parents. Y/n stands up, and heads to the door.

Y/n: "You should always smile Sona, it looks cute on you."

With that he saluted her with two fingers and walk out of the office leaving Sona staring at him while has a blushed on her face.

Tsubaki: "President. Does this means...."

Sona(Blushed): "Yes. I'm engage with Y/n."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n's POV

I was about to head back home but I felt that someone is following me, so I head to the park where only few people and confronted them.

I grab Ebony and pointed at the tree.

Y/n: "You got three seconds before that tree and you turned into Swiss cheese."

The person hiding behind the tree was just a small girl wearing the same school uniform and she has a white hair with a black cat pin.

Y/n: "What do you want?"

???: "I was order by my Master to watch you."

Y/n: "Tell your Master to fuck off. Or better yet, tell your Pawn to fuck her Master again."

???: "Sorry, I can't disobey my Master."

Y/n: "And what if I told you that following some stupid orders will get you killed, will you still follow it?"

???: "......."

Y/n: "Thought so. You better get home before some Fallen Angels recognize you as a stray."

She was about to leave on her magic circle but it broke like glass.

???: "What's going on."

Y/n: "I jinx it."

I noticed a spear of light is heading towards me so I shoot it. I look up and saw a Fallen Angel wearing a very revealing outfit that only covers the private parts.

???: "You destroy the spear of light? I'm impress.~"

Y/n: "I'm not a Meteorologist, but I can tell that it's raining bitches."

Raynare: "How dare you call me a bitch! I am Raynare! And I'm above your league! Devil Scum!"

She dash towards me with a spear of light on her hand but I just side step and she miss me. She keep slicing her spear at me but I just keep dodging it.

Raynare: "Stop moving so I can cut you!"

Y/n: "Alright then."

I just stand still and she went to slice on my head. I saw her smirk when it was close on my neck but I block it with one finger. She and the white hair had a shock expression that I touch the light without burning.

Raynare(Shock): "T-That's impossible! You should be burning just by touching it!"

Y/n: "Seems like I'm an exception."

I grab the spear and smash it in my hand and kick her in the gut, blasting her on the tree. She throw another spear at me and hit me in the stomach.

Raynare: "Finally, I got you!"

Y/n: "Congratulations. At least you tried."

She had an shock and scared expression when she saw that I pulled the spear out of my stomach without screaming in pain. My wound heal instantly when I pull the spear out and I threw it back at her, hitting her in the shoulder and pinning her on the tree.

I brought out my DSD and slowly walk towards her.

Raynare(Shock): "T-That sword! W-Why do you have that!?"

Y/n: "It's a family heirloom."

Raynare(Shock): "T-That means."

Y/n: "A Sparda."

I charge the DSD with demonic energy and slash the air, creating a dark wave heading towards her.

Raynare: "AAAAHHHHH!!!"

She along with the tree she's pinned on, disintegrated into ashes. I put the DSD on my back and look at the white hair and she's still shock on what she saw.

Y/n: "What are you waiting for?"

???: "I-I can't teleport back."

I summon Yamato and slice the air to create a portal back to the back of the school.

Y/n: "You only have 15 seconds to jump inside. It will take you back to school."

She walk towards the portal but stop in front of it.

Koneko: "Koneko Toujou."

Y/n: "Y/n Sparda."

With that, she jump inside the the portal closed.

Time Skip brought to you by

It now lunch time and packing my stuff back to the bag. I was about to get up and leave but I heard all the girls screaming. I look by the door and saw a blond guy walking inside. He then stops in front of me.

???: "Are you Y/n Redgrave?"

Y/n: "If your asking on a date, then no. I don'd do sideways."

Kiba: "No, that's not it. My name is Kiba Yuuto. The President sent me here to get you."

Y/n: "Tell Trump to fuck off."

Kiba: "No not that. President Rias Gremory."

Y/n: "Then my answer is still the same."

I stand up and about to leave the room but Kiba grab my shoulder.

Kiba: "Please, the President says that she just wanna talk to you."

Y/n: "Then tell her that there's nothing to be talk about. Now if you excuse me, I have some important business to go that talking to hoes."

I shove his hand off my shoulder and head to the Student Council Office because she texted me to come there.

When I got there, I saw everyone has a smirk on their faces except for Saji who's completely clueless as I am.

Y/n: "Alright, what's with all the smirk?"

Tsubaki: "It's nothing. The President said that she'll tell you."

I sit by the couch beside Saji and took out my phone and see what's happening on my Facebook. Then I see someone tag me a video and I play it to see.

Y/n: "Worse nightmare for all guys."

Saji: "What is it?"

Y/n: "See for yourself."

I gave Saji my phone to watch the video and he has the same reaction as the guy in the end.

Saji: "What the hell would they do that?!"

Y/n: "Just for fun I guess."

Then the door slide open and Sona came in.

Y/n: "Hey Sona. You texted me say's that you need to talk at something. What is it?"

Sona(Blushed): "Y-Y/n.... Do you remember what I said yesterday that I have my terms if someone wants to engage with me?"

Y/n: "Yeah...."

Sona(Blushed): "W-Well... You just completed my terms. You beat me in the game of chess and now I'm your F-F-Fiance."

Y/n: "........Eh.....?"

Saji: "What?!"

Sona grab my hand and push me towards her. She then grab my collar and smash our lips together. I can hear some shriek from the girls and a shock scream from Saji.

After a few seconds we departed with a string of saliva connecting on our mouths.

Sona(Blushed): "W-W-Will you accept me?"

Y/n: "Heh, I thought Serafall was just messing with me that time. I guess she was right."

Sona(Blushed): "S-So that means?"

Y/n: "Yes. I accept you."

Everyone starts to cheer while Saji is still completely lost. Tsubaki told her what happened he just nodded his head.

Sona: "Y/n. Lord Sirzechs, wanting to meet us."

Y/n: "Where?"

Sona: "At the ORC clubhouse."

Y/n: "I'd rather watch Boku no Pico than to go there."

Sona: "Please Y/n.... For me...."

Y/n: *Sigh*"Alright."

The two of us went out of the Office and head to the ORC clubhouse. Sona then grabs my hand as we walk. Then we heard some girls talking.

Girl1: "Oh my god! Are they dating?!"

Girl2: "President Sona already got the hottest guy in the whole school?!"

Girl3: "I'm so jealous!"

Boy1: "Oh come on! That guys isn't been here for a week, and he already got Sona?!"

Boy2: "That's not fair!"

We got out of the Main building and head to the OEC clubhouse.

Y/n: "I don't think that some students here are normal."

Sona: "That's just how it is."

She knock on the door and Akeno open it.

Akeno: "Hello Sona, Hello Y/n. Please come in."

She steps aside and let us in, she then led us upstairs and saw Rias and her Peerage, Sirzechs along with Serafall.

Rias: "Y/n-kun......"

Sirzechs: "I'm glad you two are here."

Serafall: "So-tan!"

She then noticed me and Sona holding hands and she starts to smirk.

Serafall: "I see that Sona lose huh?~"

Sirzechs: "Lose?"

Serafall: "Look."

She pointed at my hand still holding Sona's.

Rias(Shock): "W-Wait, does that mean th-"

Sona: "He's my Fiance."

Serafall: "Congratulations So-tan! I knew you could do it!"

Rias: "W-Wait Y/n-kun... I-I thought w-we were...."

Y/n: "No. What you said to me when we were kids is just for fun. You never really mean it."

Rias: "B-But Y/n-kun. I really love you!"

Y/n: "That's not how I saw the other day."

Rias: "Please let me explain. It's not what it looks like."

Y/n: "Then how can you explain the you and your Pawn are butt naked on the bed with you on top of him and screaming in pleasure? How do you explain that? Just practicing?"

Rias: "No it's not! It's just-"

Y/n: "Enough Rias. If you have nothing good to say, just shut the hell up."

Rias: "But-"

Sirzechs: "Rias enough! You only got yourself to blame for this. There's nothing else you can do. Y/n and Sona are now engage and that's that."

Rias: "But Onii-sama!"

Y/n: "RIAS JUST SHUT UP! DO YOU REALLY THINK I WASN'T LOYAL FOR YOU WHILE I WAS TRAINING FOR THE PASS YEARS?! ALL THE GIRLS I'VE MET WANTED TO BE WITH ME ON THE BED, BUT I REJECTED THEM BECAUSE I LOVED YOU! I WAS SAVING MY FIRST TIME TO YOU! WHEN I GOT BACK AND SAW YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE, THAT MADE ME REALIZE OF ALL THE WASTED OPPORTUNITY!"

I was releasing my demonic aura around me that's forming into my Sin Devil Trigger.

Sona: "Y/n, please calm down."

She's holding my hand and I start to calm down. I look at Rias and she starts to cry.

Y/n: "Tears isn't going to make me back to you. Cuz if it is, my parents should have been back here right now."

I was about to leave but I sense an incoming attack at me. I turn around with Gilgamesh equip and caught the attack with my hand and it was a small red energy. I look where it came from and saw it was Issei and he has a red gauntlet on his hand.

Issei: "I promise myself that the President wouldn't cry! But to made her, so you'll pay!"

Sona: "Issei stand down! He's above your league!"

Kiba: "Issei-kun, please don't!"

Koneko: "Do it Pervert. Get yourself killed."

Y/n: "And what will you do?"

???: "WELSH DRAGON! BALANCE BREAKER!"

I heard some random noise and Issei is now in a red armor. He rush towards me and tackle me out of the clubhouse and throwing me at the track field.

Y/n: "So you lookin' to play huh? Alright, I got some time to kill."

He dash towards me and going for a right hook but I dodge it. He then going to a left hook and I still dodge it.

Y/n: "You don't know how to fight? How the hell did Riser got defeated? Did you gave him a blow?"

Issei: "Shut up!"

He created many small red energy and punch it towards me

Issei: "Dragon Shot!"

I grab Ebony and Ivory and shoot all of them.

Y/n: "That was it? I was only using regular bullets. I guess it time to end this if that all you got."

He dash toward me again and going for a kick but I grab his ankle and slam him on the ground. I equip Balrog and send a barrage of punches on him as he tried to block it.

Y/n: "MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!!  MUDA!!MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!! MUDA!!"

His hand is now shacking from blocking my attack and Balrog is now on fire. I charge my right fist with fire and give him a Real Impact. The uppercut destroyed his armor and he landed on the ground with many bruises, broken bones and spitting blood from his mouth.

Rias: "Issei!"

She and her Peerage rush towards him to check to see if he's still alive.

Rias: "Asia! Heal him!"

Asia: "Yes!"

She kneel down beside him and her hands starts to glow green.

Y/n: "He's lucky to be alive. Tell him this. If he ever mess with me again, Get yourself a new Pawn Rias."

I walk towards Sona and the others.

Y/n: "Come on Sona, we're leaving."

Sona: "S-Sure, let's go."

Serafall: "Oh and Sona? Don't worry about your stuff, I already put them on Y/n's house."

Sona(Blushed): "O-O-Onee-chan?!"

Y/n: *Sigh*"Let's just go before something else happen."

Author's POV

Y/n and Sona left and head to the Student Council Office. Asia is trying her best to heal Issei on his conditions but he's still bloody beaten.

Asia: "I'm sorry President, but. I've reach my limit."

Rias: "Onii-sama, do you have a Phoenix tears with you?"

Sirzechs: "The reason why I came here is that The Phoenix Clan isn't giving us supply of Phoenix tears. It happen because your Pawn defeated Riser. And because of that, we don't have enough stocks, we only going to use it in dire emergency."

Rias: "But Onii-sama, this is an emergency."

Sirzechs: "This is your Pawn to blame. I already explain to you the true power of Sparda and your Pawn have to act big shot, and now look what happen. Only the Sitri Clan will have the healing potions."

Rias: "Why the Sitri clan?"

Serafall: "It's because of Y/n. His Family has unlimited stocks of Vital Star. It's like Phoenix Tears, but 10 times better."

Rias: "Then I'll ask Y/n to give me one."

Sirzechs: "Rias think, do you really think that Y/n will give you one for your Pawn? This is one of the Reason why I want Y/n to marry you. So we don't need to Phoenix Tears for our people."

Serafall: "Don't worry Sirzechs. I'll try to asked Y/n to give you some."

Sirzechs: *Sigh*"I really appreciate it Serafall."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n agreed to give Vital Star to Sirzechs. But he said only to gave it to his Peerage and people only, no one else.

Serafall was true to her words. She really did teleport Sona's stuff to Y/n's house and now they live together.

The two of them been living for two months now and they already gave each other's first time, making their bond stronger. Y/n is even friends with Kiba, Koneko, Asia and Akeno. He even discovered Rias has a Mutated Bishop and it's a Vampire Trap.

When Saji saw him, It was love at first sight. But when Kiba told him that he's a boy, Saji's been looking for a rope and a tall tree. He manage to calm himself down but it only took him a week.

Y/n then noticed how Kiba and Tsubaki look at each other and he can already tell on what's happening. He then met one of his classmate and a friend of Asia. Her name was Aika and she's a pervert. When Y/n met her, she was directly look at his pants while drooling.

She then walks away and head to her other friends and told that Y/n is almost the size of a ruler and it made all the girls shriek while the boy cried in jealousy.

After a few more months, School Year is about to finished and Y/n is planning on proposing on Sona. He asked her Peerage to keep it a secret for now. All of them went to the Underworld for a week of at school work. Then they walk around the Sitri garden with the box of ring is inside his pocket.

Y/n: "This place still the same than I remember."

Sona: "Yeah. My mother always like it this way."

Y/n: "Can't blame her though."

He reach into his pocket and can still feel the box there.

Y/n(Thinking): "Here goes."

He grab Sona's hand and she looks at him.

Y/n: "Sona, Many things has been happening to us since we've been together. We fought Kokabiel and achieved peace with the other Factions. I wanna continue the adventures with you. As my wife.

He took one knee down and grab the box from his pocket and open it. She saw a blue crystal ring with her name engraved on it. 

Y/n: "Sona Sitri. Will you marry me?"

Sona covered her mouth before embracing him into a hug.

Sona(Tears): "YES! YES I WILL!!"

He put the ring on her finger and the two of them shared a kiss. Then they heard cheering and clapping behind them and saw her Peerage along with her Parents, Serafall, Sirzechs, Venelena, Zeoticus, Millicas and Grayfia.

Serafall: "So-tan is getting married! I'm so happy and jealous at the same time! Congratulations!"

Tsubaki: "Congratulations. President, Y/n!"

Y/n: "Thanks. When will you and Kiba go out?"

Tsubaku(Blushed): E-Eh...!?"

Sirzechs: "Congratulations Y/n. Even though that this isn't how exactly I picture. I'll still continue on supporting you."

Y/n: "Thank you Sirzechs. Can I ask you a favor?"

Sirzechs: "Anything you need."

Y/n: "Since your the Devil King, can you wed me and Sona?"

Sirzechs: "It would be an honor."

Lord Sitri: "My little girls is now getting married."

Lady Sitri: "I know. They grow up so fast."

Sona: "Mother, Father."

Lady Sitri: "Now you take care of our little girl Y/n."

Y/n: "I will, with all my life."

Sona: "Y/n, I have something to tell you."

Y/n: "What is it?"

She grab his hand and place it on her stomach.

Sona: "I'm Pregnant!"

Everyone: "WHAT?!"

Y/n: "Seriously?"

Sona: "Yes!"

He lifts her up into the air and spin around while the others cheered again. Two weeks later, Rias kept sobbing on the news about Y/n and Sona are getting married and Sona being Pregnant and Y/n is the Father.

She didn't left her room for a week when Sirzechs told her the news. Issie got very pissed that his Master isn't giving them any attention because she keeps sobbing in her room. He charge at Y/n's house where he and Sona are cleaning.

He change into his Balance Breaker and charge at Y/n.

Y/n: "You seriously didn't get the Memo didn't you?"

Issei: "Shut up you bastard! Your the reason why President always crying!"

Y/n: "Your only blaming me because she didn't sleep with you anymore."

Issei: "You asshole!!"

She charged at him while Sona called for her sister and Sirzechs. Issei brought out Ascalon and tried to slash Y/n with it but Y/n brought out Agni and Rudgra to block it.

Serafall and Sirzechs arrived and saw Issei trying to hit Y/n with Ascalon.

Sirzechs: "Issei! Stand down! That's an order!"

He ignore him and continue on slicing Y/n.

Serafall: "Why is Rias's Pawn attacking Y/n!?"

Sona: "He said that he blame Y/n on what's happening with Rias."

Serafall: "Why what's happening with Rias?"

Sirzechs: "Rias keep sobbing on her room ever since I told her the news that Sona and Y/n are getting married."

Serafall: "Why would he blame him when it's clearly they're own fault?!"

Y/n kick Issei in the gut and skipping him a few meters. He brought out Yamato and did a Judgement Cut on Ascalon and it turned into a million pieces.

Issei: "N-No way! That was a holy sword!"

Y/n: "Do I look like I give a fuck?"

He created three Doppelgangers equip with Gilgamesh, Ifrit, and Beowulf while he's wearing Balrog. They all rush at Issei and they all give him a right hook. Gilgamesh and Beowulf kick him up on the air while Balrog and Ifrit covered their fist with flames and sledgehammer him down.

Gilgamesh and Beowulf charged their fist and uppercut Issie in mid air while Balrog and Ifrit when straight to kick him. That destroyed Issei's Balance Breaker along with some of his ribs.

He tried to get back on his feet but the broken ribs prevents him too. Y/n disperse his Doppelganger and grab Yamato.

Y/n: "I always keep my promises. Don't say I didn't warn you."

He transform into his Devil Trigger and going to Judgement Cut End. Issei then look behind him and saw Sirzechs.

Issei: "L-Lord Sirzechs! Please help me!"

Sirzechs: "I'm sorry Issei. You have been warned and yet you provoked it. There's nothing I can do. Good bye, Issei Hyoudou."

Issei(Shock): "N-NNNNOOOOOO!!"

Issei exploded into a million pieces and Y/n deactivated his Devil Trigger. Then 8 pieces of Pawn appeared on where Issei was and it fly towards Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: "I'll tell Rias what happen. Hopefully that everybody else will think twice before attack."

Y/n: "I hope that's just the case."

Sona: "Are you alright Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah I'm fine. How about you?"

Sona: "I'm alright too."

Sirzechs: "We'll be going now Y/n. I'm sorry for what Issei has done."

Y/n: "He brought it to himself."

Sirzechs and Serafall created a Magic Circle while Sona and Y/n continue on their cleaning. Sirzechs teleports to where Rias is and gave her the 8 pieces of Pawn. He then explain what happen and she just stare at him like she didn't care anymore.

Six months later, Sona graduated from School and plan to make a school where all the low class Devil can come and participate at the Rating Games. The other Elder laugh at her idea but Y/n appeared beside her with his Sin Devil Trigger Aura is forming around him and they all quickly approve her idea.

5 Years Later

Y/n is now fighting some Demon-like insect that's been killing Humans for blood. He then saw more of them flying towards him, then a Dragon made of Water knock all of them back.

Y/n: "Thanks babe."

Sona: "Don't mention it. Just finish it already so we can get home. I have frozen food here."

Y/n: "Alright, hang-on."

He brought out Pandora and turned it into a heat seeking turret missile, killing all of them in one hit.

Y/n: "Alright, let's go."

He grab one bag and holds her hand while walk back to their home. Then they we're greeted by Serafall and a little girl with black hair and purple eyes.

This is their daughter, Lily Sitri Sparda.

Lily: "Mama! Papa!"

She runs towards them and hug both of their legs.

Serafall: "Looks like you guys have your time."

Y/n: "There were Demons on the way so we have to deal with it first."

Sona: "Thank you for watching Lily while we're gone, Onee-chan."

Serafall: "It's no problem. I'll do anything to make Lily-chan happy! I wanna be the best Aunt in the world!"

Lily: "Aunt Sera-chan. Your already the best in the world!"

She smile at her making Serafall pick her up and rubbing their cheeks together

Serafall: "Lily-chan your the most cutest thing I've ever seen!!"

Sona: *Giggle*"That's enough now Onee-chan. Lily-chan did you finish your homework already?"

Lily: "Yes Mama!"

Serfall: "Hey Lili-chan I bet you can do this."

She brought out her phone and saw a video at Lily.

Serafall: "See, isn't it cute? Can you do it?"

Lily: "Yes I can!"

She closed her eyes and poke her cheeks with her finger before opening her left eye.

Lily: "Mya-nee!"

Serafall: "AAHHH!! KAWAIII!!"

Y/n: "Hehe, Come on babe, let's start making dinner."

Sona: *Giggle*"Coming right up."

So.... what do you guys think?? I can't help it but I feel like it's suck to me. Even though it's my first time making this. Should I make a book like this? If 'Yes' then it won't be a harem(I think).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679 9 4
what if Sparda has a daughter, sent to a parallel world via the power of the Yamato to save her...entrusting her to the king who is a motherly monarc...
96.8K 861 21
after 1 year after the battle against Trihexa and the khaos brigade a old childhood love of rias came back most of his harem have ignored him and mo...
99.1K 1.3K 12
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
32.2K 342 14
Sparda was a mighty Siren swordsman who is known as the Legendary Dark Knight or The Legendary Siren Swordsman. Two thousand years prior to modern ti...