𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒙, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕...

By heartphiliau

[English is not my first language, sorry for any grammatical error.] It all starts from a simple dare. Chaer... More

🌻HelloÜ🌻
1 | dumbass
2 | challenge
3 | little devil
4 | angry sex
5 | losing control
6 | desire
7 | kiss
8 | taetae
9 | party
10 | teasing
11 | deal
12 | hickey
13 | doll
14 | virgin
15 | rain
16 | we shouldn' t
17 | him
18 | parents
19 | alone
20 | i'm back
21 | i didn't forget
22 | let's play
23 | something fast&easy
24 | beer
25 | that promise he made
26 | nothing
28 | redemption
29 | eating me
30 | and the baby?
31 | taemin
32 | never born
33 | fear
34 | broken
35 | hosi&butterfly
36 | as if you were mine
37 | stretch marks
38 | truth
39 | being his father
40 | i guess it was love
41 | mon chéri
42 | one sided love
43 | yunbae?
44 | i can't stop thinking about you.
45 | never-ending game
46 | demon one
47 | demon two
48 | demon three
49 | couch?
50 | welcome back...
51 | ...in my...
52 | ...arms
53 | chocolate&pistachio
54 | with a bitter after taste
55 | i love you, you love me, but not in the same way
56 | my last breath
57 | save me
[ i'll be your compass. ]
58 | ma chérie
59 | elevator
60 | you belong to me
61 | together again
62 | i want the real you
63 | hangry
64 | my fault
65 | hospital
66 | bond&byes
67 | him... again
68 | ghost
69 | dicks, viginas... & drama
70 | kidnapping
71 | opening up is hard
72 | nuns
if you love bts click here
73 | destroyed plans
74 | our first night
75 | pasta
76 | her lips have a shadow
77 | you weren't with me
78 | it's not our time yet...
79 | thanks
80 | yoongi&jimin
81 | my cherry
82 | it's our moment
83 | love under the stars
84 | after love
85 | you are in Seoul, i'm in Tokyo
86 | a host
87 | you look like a goddess
88 | you're a goddess
89 | you're my goddess
90 | encounter
91 | childhood memories
92 | anonymous letter
93 | i thought i lost her
94 | end.
Special Thanks
the 2 book is out 👁👄👁

27 | command me

8.4K 258 82
By heartphiliau

Yoongi drags me along with him to his room, I chuckle to myself. It reminds me of the time we spent at my uncle's house, when I kind of escaped from here.

It was ... a strange time. But healing. Yoongi disinfected the open wounds he had left me from the past. He took care of them, cleaned them, put bandages, with his love.

It took a while for me to be able to get him closer again. I have rejected him countless times, but he has tried again countless other times. And that's what made me realize that he was serious with me this time.

His room hasn't changed much, a King sized bed, a walk-in closet, a private bathroom, a wall that was a huge window, which lead to a big veranda.
It looked like a hotel room, as always.

《Now, let's remove this annoying towel.》

He says as soon as he closes the room with the key and opens the awnings on the veranda, making the room less bright.

His white hands come closer to my skin, unwinds the towel, and makes it fall to the floor, covering my feet but uncovering my body.

I'm totally naked in front of him.

It's been a long time.

His eyes sail over my skin, I feel my core throbbing, he takes off his jacket without taking his heavy gaze from me. My heart beat was increasing. My breathing became slow, I tried to control my frenzy to throw myself at him.

Only his stare is making me come.

He does not come near, in fact, he goes away, sitting on the bed, legs apart, he leans on his hands, head to the side, staring at me.
I know what he wants, I can read it in his face.

《Sit.》he says in a hoarse voice.

I look around the room and see the chair that I know quite well. I approach slowly, trying to be as sensual as possible. The armchair is in front of him.

I sit down, with a straight back, staring back at his black eyes. Arms dangling on the armchair. I hear him snort from his nose. He's getting mad. And I love it.
I raise an eyebrow, smiling.

I put my hair on one side of my shoulder, lick my lips, wetting them.

《Chaerin ...》

《Hm?》

《You know what I want, don't you?》

《You want ... Me?》 I reply in a mocking tone.

He chuckles, as if I'm wrong.

《My little baby kitten ... when did you became so bold?》 his voice became more hoarse when she pronounced "baby kitten".

I shrug my shoulders, pretending not to know anything.

《Touch yourself.》 he orders me, almost severe but in aseductive tone.

Its most dominant part, the icy one. It's there. Back in front of me giving me orders. But it's different. Now it's just among us, alone with him.

Before that, it was like that. Before I even know Taehyung or the others. He commanded, I did. I was like his sex slave, but not in an bad way, it was a thing of both, I liked being treated like that, being punished if I was bad, or being praised by him when I did the right things.

He commanded, I performed.

And I loved being watched while doing it.

And do I want to do it again?
I don't know.

《Chaerin, everything ok?》 Yoongi notices my hesitancy. I nod, answering with a yes.

《If you want we can stop.》

《No Yoongi, it's okay. I want do it.》

Yes I want to do it. I want to try this again, and change a little. I want him to order me.

《Command me.》

I raise one leg on an armrest first, and after my other leg, everything is on display in front of him. Like he wanted.
I take a deep breath, but when I see his eyes grow heavy and dark, for me, I understand that he was holding himself back, as he has always done since we got back together.

I lick a finger, and I let it slip in my intimacy, I caress my lips slowly, opening and teasing myself. I take a hand towards my breast, starting to massage my nipple. Tickling my skin with my fingers towards my clit, I start making circular movements, but Yoongi blocks me.

《Stop, go slower.》 His breathing was fast and distracted.

I go back to massage my outer lips, running my fingers inside to increase my lubrication.
I'm starting to feel warmer than before, his gaze fixed on me didn't move, like mine on him.

I bring my fingers towards my entrance, which by now was quite wet, slowly pushed a finger, and I began to move inside, immediately after I put the second.

I see Yoongi squeezing the bordeaux silk bed sheets with his hands, his chest rising and falling quickly, but trying to control his breathing. I start to moan softly, feeling light waves of pleasure overwhelm my body.

I increased the speed a little, squeezed my nipple between my fingers, my breaths were more frequent, my body moved more, arching my back a little.

I see a bulge in his pants. Fuck. How much I wanted to tear off those pants and do everything together with him and his body.

His eyes shone, his whole body screamed that he wanted to come to me and give me pleasure. And I was hoping, indeed I was praying for him to do it. I wanted the fingers that now continued to come in and out weren't mine, but his.

《Don't stop.》he commands me, I reply with a moan of pleasure.

He unbuttons his pants, slowly lowering them to mid-thighs, along with his boxers, his erection sprung out, hard and dominant. Ready for everything. My breath stops for a moment.

He begins to touch himself, still sitting, the hardness pressed against his white hand, he went up and down, slowly. Although he had big hands, with his cock in his palm, his hand looked so small.

He gave himself pleasure, as I was giving myself pleasure. We continue like this, for a while, we masturbate, staring intently at each other.

Wishing from afar, only with the lustful looks of wanting to satisfy one another with our bodies and kisses.

He goes faster with his hand on his dick, I do the same, but on my clit. Our breaths and moans get louder and louder.
Both searching for our orgasm.

I wanted him inside me now. Right now.

Only the thought of Yoongi entering inside me causes the feeling of butterflies of pleasure flying inside me, towards all my abdomen, mixing with the pleasure I was still giving to myself, and as a result, I moan a little stronger than before.

He chuckles 《you missed him, huh?》 He asks, touching his fucking hard and leaking dick.

Knowing that this is so. Yes, I missed him so much. I missed everything about him.

He takes off his pants, leaving only his boxers on his tights.

He approaches me, continuing to masturbate, without taking his eyes off my face contorted by the pleasure I was feeling.

《Yoon ...》 my tone comes out more pleading than I would like. I felt that I missed my orgasm very little and he understands it.

He takes a big, slow breath from his nose.
I want to come thanks to him, together with him. Not with my hand.

《Yoon, make me cum.》

《I can't.》

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

💜Thanks for the 20k reads!!!💜

Can't believe y'all are actually like it lol
Anyway, there will be a bit of Hyung line, cuz I want to connect it to a prequel I want to make. (A prequel of the hyung line).
Buuut maknaes are coming back soon to mess up with you and Chaerin 😂

I want to ask one thing guys, I have a lot of silent readers (I still luv you), but can you please tell me some of your opinions or questions about the story? I would love to know them.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 10.1K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
242K 10.9K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
15.8K 799 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
28.7K 1.2K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...