Dragon Sister (A HTTYD2 fanfi...

By ChaoticMagic

It's been a month since hiccup and his gang, along with there dragons defeated drago. Secrets revealed by val... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update... Sorry!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an update... Read now!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Not an update... Thank you! And;
Not an update... GOOD GOD!
Not an update...
PLEASE READ!

Not an update... Thank you!!!

187 7 0
By ChaoticMagic

Hey guys!

First of, thank yeh for the 1.04k readers, ah appreciated it, thank yeh guys soooo much, ah SOOO love yeh all!!! Really and seriously... So, ah have changed my username to BlindFighter1215 from Bravearcher1215, but somehow it's not seen in my book only in my profile, I'll figure it out someway... And guys am so sorry to tell you this but yeh have to excuse me from updating late, ah am so busy with home works, and studies, it's making my nose bleed............ Anyways! Again thank you for the 1.04k reads, ah love you guys all!!! All be updating late, but all try to find time to write, all make it up to you guys!

Don't give up and fight on,
-BlindFighter1215

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 42 18
When the Riders go to rescue Astrid, they find her gone; and the Hunters tell them she's dead. But all is not what it seems and when Hiccup finds his...
934K 29.1K 118
All rights reserved. Your a lonely girl. Your family died along time ago on a forgotten island far away. You was always bullied as a child. Some...
143K 3.9K 13
(This story takes place in the first movie, also Astrid is gender-bent into Arrow.) You were always the outcast of the village. You never talked to a...
20.1K 458 20
A year after the defeat of Drago, Berk has become a paradise for Vikings and dragons. However, a new enemy threatens to destroy everything that has b...