FORBIDDEN DESIRE 2 | Jungkook...

By jikookie17

"Happily ever after is not a fairytale. It's a choice." Β©π‰πˆπŠπŽπŽπŠπˆπ„πŸπŸ• No translations allowed. |*Con... More

Chapter 2 : Honeymoon
Chapter 3 : Wet shirt
Chapter 4 : Spanking
Chapter 5 : Worn out
Chapter 6 : Disturbed
Chapter 7 : Your smile brings mine
Chapter 8 : Body work
Chapter 9 : Mistake
Chapter 10 : Daddy
Chapter 11 : Provoke me
Chapter 12 : Teasing you
Chapter 13 : Lose control
Chapter 14 : Phone call
Chapter 15 : Naughty
Chapter 16 : Worried
Chapter 17 : Tattoo
Chapter 18 : Hateful
Chapter 19 : Horrible person
Chapter 20 : Memories
Chapter 21 : Sick
Chapter 22 : Lies and mistrusts
Chapter 23 : The truth you want
Chapter 24 : My old mistakes
Chapter 25 : I beg you
Chapter 26 : Hold my hand
Ch. 27 : I loved you
Ch. 28 : Strong bond
Ch. 29 : My loves
Ch. 30 : Demanding
Ch. 31 : Big boy
Ch. 32 : Serious talk
Ch. 33 : Grown man
Ch. 34 : Mature
Ch. 35 : Intimate
Ch. 36 : Obedient
Ch. 37 : Boy's love
Ch. 38 : My model
Ch. 39 : Secret
Ch. 40 : Baby boy
Ch. 41 : Mixed feelings
Ch. 42 : Your wise words
Ch. 43 : Odd behavior
Ch. 44 : Between us
Ch. 45 : Missing the old you
Ch. 46 : Lost you
Ch. 47 : The look into your eyes
Ch. 48 : Comforting
Ch. 49 : Self-hatred
Ch. 50 : Relieving
Ch. 51 : My baby boy
Ch. 53 : With you only

Ch. 52 : Drifted apart

23.5K 712 570
By jikookie17

"What?" my body freezes on its spot. "W—What did you just say? P—Pregnant? M—My baby is...oh my god..." my heart leaps several times into my chest but without even wanting to wait, I make a beeline for my wife. "We're gonna have another little baby?!" I cup her face right after kneeling down in front of her, forgetting what's around me and just thinking about the little treasure inside her belly.

"I..." her eyes widen, before shooting up towards her brother. "Daehan...you...you said you would keep it to yourself...!" she expresses some frustration at the secret that was supposed to be kept hidden from me. "I'm so sorry Cuddle...! It went out of my mouth like that...!"

"Why would you keep it secret baby?" I drop my hands on her lap, feeling disappointed by this and not understanding why she would do this. "Honey...I wanted it to be a surprise for your birthday since it's soon going to arrive...I'm sorry for not telling you sooner..."

"Oh..." I now understand, finding it adorable from her and not hating her decision. "I'm so happy my baby..." I make my best to not let some tears of delight roll down my face at this right moment but move up to take her in my arms and nestle my head in the crook of her neck. "I can't believe we're going to have our new little baby that I will be able to hold with just one arm...I'm going to hear his first words again and teach him all the new things of life..." I get emotional again, my heart beating hard as her arms are hugging me.

"You're a wonderful dad honey," she pecks my ear but tells me the most meaningful words after her 'I love you's'. I feel so soft and good with her and my babies that's incredible.

"Does that mean my baby is going to be an uncle again?" Haechan grabs Daehan's hand as their eyes are both dived into each other but he draws him closer to him, to make the smaller boy sit down between his long legs and provoke a pink tint on his cheeks. "Well...he's soon going to have another nephew or niece," y/n speaks for me as my emotions are still going too wild for me to be able to give a word out.

"Which gender do you think it will be?" the man gazes at him with a softness on his face, holding Daehan close to his build with his arms way bigger and longer than his. I always forget the fact that this guy is taller than me and I cannot help but sometimes fear they could have a sort of "daddy/baby boy" relationship. That cannot happen with my baby, no way I will allow this with my innocent child. He's still innocent, no matter what, I can't imagine him doing dirty things, I can't and don't want to.

"I don't know..." his voice turns sweeter as his body is hiding in the man's arms and embrace like it always does once he's close to his boyfriend. That makes me feel like the Daehan I know always turns all shy just from being with him. "Maybe a boy...that will be like me, Yoongi, and Cuddle."

The man smiles at him fondly but brings his large hand up to Daehan's face, to brush his thumb past his cheek. "Kiran already reminds me of you so I can already imagine a baby with your cute eyes and lips," his charming laughter escapes from his mouth but he holds my boy's jawline, to press a kiss on his warm cheek that seems to heighten in brightness the more this man is holding the attention on him.

Daehan acts timid again and conceals his head in the crook of the man's neck, making him chuckle. There's just one thing I only noticed now, they both have a ring on their ring fingers, Daehan has a luxury watch and a small chain necklace that I didn't see at first but which appeared quickly once the neck of his top moved.

He must be pampered with Haechan but that makes me feel weird to see him wearing a ring that has a meaning. "Are you both married?" I bring the question up with some tease. Haechan's eyes instantly meet mine, his hand moving down to interlace with his other one and have his arms around Daehan's body. "It's a promise ring..." he smiles but glances away with what looks like some timidity.

"Aw, my baby is gonna get married?" y/n reacts all cheerfully, covering her mouth with her hands while I'm still a bit reluctant about it. "We...we're just for now at the promise ring..." the man rubs his neck the way I do it once I'm nervous. "I don't want to rush things..."

"That's a good thing," I put my own opinion in-between, wanting them to know what I think about it. My baby is too young to get married, even if y/n was just nineteen when I married her, our relationship was special and different.

"Anyway," my wife smiles but checks on our children playing together and drawing in the office behind us. "Aren't you a bit thirsty or hungry? My love worked for hours just for the day to be perfect for his little boy so...he's eager to know if you like it," her hand touches mine in the cutest manner so I put my fingers around it and intertwine them with hers.

"Well, we're used to tasting his food and it's always perfect so don't worry, we will like it," the kind man lets the truth out like a good guy, complimenting the right person. "You have good taste, that's why I appreciate you," I play it cool even though I slightly feel unsure about my cooking. He still grins and looks at Daehan practically resting on his body, to run his fingers through his fluffy hair but stand up and take him in his movement.

Understanding that Haechan is ready to eat, y/n does the same actions but I stay behind them to check the man's hands remaining close to my boy's body. I walk along their steps as y/n is leading the way to the kitchen.

That's cute the way they act, he holds his hand even in the house, that reminds me of me and y/n when we were only at the beginning but also...still now...when I think about it. We haven't changed that much, just got older.

Anyway, I stay behind those two guys as my wife is talking to them but see Daehan positioning himself right in front of his boyfriend, his head at the level of his chest, he listens to his sister but stands on his spot while the man is subtly passing his hand over his small shoulder, then arm, and lower to his waist to not leave it but remain there.

My baby is acting weird, he's stuck to him like glue and not showing any signs of shyness at the touches and caresses of Haechan's tough hand on his body, but also his body against him.

I purse my lips with some displease, not appreciating this type of intimacy in my house. This is worse, his hand now slides down his hip and he bends over my little boy, to lean on the kitchen counter at his left and lay his forearm on it. "You can both go back to the sofa, I'm taking care of everything," my wife sweetly lets them spend their time away from this space only made to work and they listen without hesitating.

The tall man teases my boy by giving a squeeze to his waist, getting him to laugh but propel his body back abruptly into his strong one while they're walking away. Acting a bit playful in their own world, the man cups Daehan's sides easily and keeps him firmly pressed against his body, to walk up to the sofa again while both enjoying their moment but setting me in some apprehension.

Not caring about anything, I keep my eyes on them to check what I fear to be true but see my boy giggling and suddenly bending over to try getting away from the man's embrace, dragging them both in a suggestive position, the man stumbles forth with him but makes fast to drop his body on the cushions to sit down properly and take the young boy on his thighs.

I feel like something is odd, as if their little game wasn't innocent at all but sexual, which means they're teasing each other sexually right in front of my eyes. Maybe it's just my mind.

I never glance away but stay in my corner to have a good view of them discreetly. The man unconsciously punches me in the chest by grabbing Daehan's hips to put him right between his spread legs, bite his lips and whisper in his ear. Only because he knows that he has a boner because of my baby, I cannot believe what I just saw and that makes me feel sick even though I know what this is. I just cannot accept it once it concerns the boy I raised and loved as much as a son, a son who I remember as a little bean full of cuteness and innocence. All of that has disappeared from him now and the pill is hard to swallow.

"Hey..." my chin gets cupped by a hand I know as much as mine, making me look at who I know must have caught me off guard. "Hm...?" I don't pretend to be in a fantastic mood, all the things today telling me right at my face that my baby boy is gone and won't ever be my lovely one anymore. "What is wrong with you today honey? Stop spying on them like that," she stands on her tiptoes to kiss my lips, mentioning what I knew she would notice.

"I miss the old times honey...I don't know why I feel like crying when I see him like that..." I gulp down what feels heavy in my throat, speaking low but gazing down. She comes up to me and wraps her arms around my body, to connect our eyes and fill me with the comfort I need right now. "My baby Kookie...even if he's eighteen and has a boyfriend, he still is our little baby. Have you seen how he still calls you Kookie and uses the nickname Cuddle for me? It just shows how much he loves feeling like our little treasure and precious boy so I know that this is hard but stop worrying about it..."

I gaze into her soul deeply, listening to her wise words and all the things she's saying in order to brighten up my mood as much as possible. I smile at her with a sincere relief and bring my hands up to her face, to cup it and press a kiss on her lips. "I love you, my baby...you always know how to make me feel better..." I nuzzle the tip of her nose but join our lips delicately. "I love you too honey, I just don't like seeing you sad."

"That's why you're my baby boo," I put my arms around her neck to hug this small woman of mine and I peck her lips on repeat, kissing her lips the way a child would do it with cute pressures, getting her to giggle and give out the most soothing sounds ever for my ears. "Not here Jungkook," her adorable laughter sparkles my heart with softness but I stop, to not act that way in front of the others.

"Just another kiss from my boo to heal my wounded heart," I intertwine our fingers and pull her towards my body, to cup her jawline and press my lips on hers for some seconds then end it with a smooching sound like a real kid, to make her giggle cutely. "I love you," the beam on my face doesn't fade away and I just follow her every move like a puppy, to back hug her tightly while she's getting the food I cooked ready.

"I feel good to know I'm not only hugging you but our new little baby," I speak in her ear, my hands touching her belly that has carried our two precious children and is now getting ready to do it again for a new one. "You're a cute man Jungkookie."

"Hm...I know honey..." I grin but press a kiss on her neck, moving my head and keeping it nestled in this crook where I can smell her enticing perfume.

•••

"My baby..." I almost whine while holding him tight, knowing these seconds are the last ones with him in my arms. "My little baby..." I squeeze him in my embrace but close my eyes without letting go. I don't want to see him stepping out of the house, to leave us.

"Kookie...as much as I love you...I have to go you know..." he chuckles like a cute baby, the sound of it always reminding me of the time it used to be loud and reverberate through the house so many times. "I know..." a sigh runs out of my mouth and I finally forced myself to release my hold, to step back and leave him alone.

"Ya..." he hits my chest with his little fist. "Stop with that face, you still have Kiran, Areum and my sister with you twenty-four hours."

"Yes but there's an empty space in my heart that cannot be filled without your presence..." I shrug even if I know I'm acting like a kid, this just hurts me and I cannot hide it. "I'll come tomorrow, alright?"

My lips form a smile but I nod, satisfied to be hearing this. "Alright, I trust you my baby."

He grins but steps forth, to peck my cheek and then do the same to his sister and my babies. "See you tomorrow, I love you," he sends flying kisses to us but doesn't wait before taking Haechan's hand, to leave the house in which he used to live every day.

A heavy exhale escapes from my lungs once the wind from outside blows at my face and gets cut by the door closing. I wanted to see him joining his bedroom to sleep in here and wake up with us, but no, this is the start of the end if I can call it like that.

"Let's cuddle till we both fall asleep..." I let my sorrow control me and just put my arms around my wife, to hug her and move to the living room where our kids have already gone to in their pajamas.

Since I can already feel the tightness in my throat, I almost make fast to kiss my children and put them to bed, to get into my bedroom and take my clothes off before tucking myself under the blanket. Y/n now occupied in the bathroom to take all her makeup off and take a shower, I do everything not to think about Daehan and how everything is too hard for me to handle lately.

The silence in here is impossible to bear, it just makes me imagine how it would feel if I was living alone. This is worse than hell, imagining myself all alone without the one I love the most and my children, that's hell and horrible.

Not standing the physical pain in my chest, some tears roll down my face and I don't try holding them back. I pull the blanket up my body to cover myself almost entirely and just let myself cry for something I was fearing to face one day. My cries becoming way too heavy and my pain growing inside of me at a higher rate than expected, I decide to leave the bed and head for the room in which I know my only comfort is.

I open the door of the bathroom and walk-in, to step towards my wife taking her makeup off in front of the mirror, and back hug her with my face bending down out of shame. "Honey...it hurts like hell..." I sob in her ear without willing to, my teardrops dripping down her shoulder as the anguish is breaking me apart like never before.

"Jungkook...my baby..." she drops her cotton pad to turn around and encircle my body with her arms, for me to hide my face in the hollow created by my arms around her neck. "You shouldn't feel like that honey..."

"I feel like I'm dying inside just to know he's not ever going to come back to live with us..." I choke on my words but feel her hands rubbing my back in a way to console me. "Jungkook...I know how you're feeling and I know that nothing will be able to make you feel better...but...if you think about our little baby growing inside of me and our children who are still very young and who will at least still live for ten years with her, and even more than that for Areum...isn't it good to hear?"

"I just keep on thinking about it now that this is happening with Daehan and this went by so fast that I'm scared of the moment this will happen with our children...I'm scared honey...I can't see myself leaving without them next to us...I need them as much as I need you..." my voice quivers through my sobs that I cannot cease anymore at this point but she tightens her clasp around me to peck my wet cheek several times. "Even if it happens, we still have time and this must hurt a lot because that's the first time we deal with this. Just think about the fact that we will still have at least one of our children by our side in twenty years, and when you think about it, it's only been thirteen years that we're living together. We met each other thirteen years ago from now and we still have that time with our children in here...try to think positively my baby...even if you're hurt I'm here to comfort you and hug you as much as you need it honey so don't worry about anything, this is just going to be a tough time but we'll go through it together."

"Hm..." I don't say a word, speechless to be finding myself trapped in such a painful situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
883K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.3M 36.9K 28
"I'll make you forget everything bad." he whispers in my ear seductively.... [short story] - started; august 4, 2018 ended; april 6, 2019