Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

By LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 52

3.5K 141 44
By LightWolf46

Later that Evening - Ray's POV

I walk towards the dorm house, stretching, tired from having to keep up with a giant.

I head inside the dorm house and I lay on the couch. "I hate that firey bastard with a burning passion." I mutter as I take my mask off my eyes.

I notice nobody is around, I'm a little confused, but I leave it alone.

I rub my eyes, tired, I stretch on the couch and I manage to get off the couch.

I head up to my room and I grab some clothes and I go into my bathroom.

I shower and change into a pair of sweatpants and a black T-shirt with a cat on it.

I blow dry my hair and then I leave my hair curly, I don't really care.

I take my costume downstairs and I get it in the washer.

I head back up to my room and Eve meows at me.

I manage a smile and I bend down and pet her.

She purrs and jumps up my leg, claws out and in my flesh.

I try not to wince, but I pick up Eve and I put her on my shoulder.

I go downstairs and I head into the kitchen.

I get a glass of water as Eve purrs.

I leave the kitchen and I head up to my room again with my water.

I hear noise from the backyard, so I walk out onto my balcony to see the girls are having fun.

I shrug and I go back inside.

Eve rubs her head against mine.

I nuzzle her shoulder before I set her on my bed.

I head to Katsuki's room and I hear about half the guys in the room next door, with Katsuki screaming at them.

I don't feel like dealing with my class right now, so I go back to my room.

I lay on my bed with Eve and I plug my phone into the charger.

I play Final Fantasy 7 for a while, before I have to pause the game and go downstairs to put my costume in the dryer.

So I do, I do what I need to do, and then I go back to my room.

I continue to play my game for a while.

After a bit, I look at the time, its 10pm.

I pause the game and stretch.

Eve purrs and I lay down so she can lay on my chest.

I pet her and I relax my body since I'm still pretty tense, not surprising though, this game is tough, mainly because I'm not using my manual for it.

I get up and feed Eve her food and she eats as I fill up her water bowl.

I set her water bowl down next to her food bowl, and then I head downstairs for my hero costume.

I get my costume and then I go back upstairs and I leave it on my desk for tomorrow.

A knock sounds at my door.

I sigh and walk over. I open the door to see Aizawa.

We stare at each other for a moment.

"Did you need something Aizawa-Sensei?" I ask him after a long moment.

"About me being your father." He says at long last.

I keep an even stare. "If you really want to talk about, you can come in, but if your forcing yourself to do this, then go back to what you were previously doing." I say to Aizawa and he looks surprised as I turn back to walk into the my room.

Aizawa stands at the door for a moment, before I see determination flash through his eyes and he walks in.

"Would you like something to drink?" I ask as I kneel in front of my mini fridge.

"Water." He says to me.

I nod and pull out a cold water bottle and a cold brew coffee.

I close the door and I sit at my coffee table as Aizawa looks around the room in surprise.

"You play a lot of video games." Aizawa says at last, and I don't understand what I hear in his voice.

I nod. "Some of those are movies, the books are manuals for my games, and the figures are my favorite characters from those games. The giant key is from Kingdom Hearts 1." I say to Aizawa and he nods as he sits across from me.

I slide his water over and he takes it gratefully.

"How was your first day working with Endeavor?" Aizawa starts off.

I snort. "I hate that firey bastard, but I'm learning, so I'm putting up with him, for now." I say and Aizawa nods.

He stares at me and I raise an eyebrow. "Do you really not care that I'm your father?" Aizawa asks me.

I tap my fingers on the table. "I do care, I care a fuck ton about it, but you didn't want to talk about it to me." I say and Aizawa looks surprised. "Your a lot cooler than Randy though." I say, adding a smile.

Aizawa stares at me surprised. "But,"

"Your a hero, and my teacher, and your just generally cooler than him because your not a drunk." I say to him and Aizawa just stares at me.

"Do you blame me, for Mizukage's death?" Aizawa asks me.

I think about it, its a tough subject. "I do not. You weren't there, sure, but you weren't the cause. I was the cause. Mom was trying to protect me from Randy." I say as I keep an even look in my eyes. "The bastard wanted a beer, I was scared, Mother pushed me out of the room and I heard a gun shot, I came back, Mother was on the floor, bleeding, Randy was pissed, he kicked me into the wall, I ran to the kitchen, and I left, I ran into Endeavor, who took me to All Might and then Endeavor arrested Randy. In my opinion, Randy should have been shot between the eyes for what he did, but he was a con artist and got a life sentence." I say to Aizawa as he looks me in the eyes

I feel imense sadness tug at my heart and a lump in my throat as I remember that night.

I shake my head. "The bastard still got what he deserved, and if he escapes, and he's threatened me, over live TV, the night he was arrested, he'd come after everyone I love, so if he ever escapes, I'll send his ass back there, and let the judge deal with him, he's a disgusting roach, and I'd prefer Mineta over him, and that's saying a lot." I say and Aizawa nods.

Flashback

I sit with All Might, when every channel on the TV's around us, turns to the news and we see Randy freaking out.

"Ray Kage, if I get out of here, your new fucking family, your beloved friends, everyone you fucking care for, will die because of you." Randy curses.

I whimper and hide behind All Might.

He looks down at me, concerned. "He will never escape." All Might reassures me.

End of Flashback

I frown remembering that horrid night. "But, I don't believe Randy will ever escape." I say to Aizawa.

Aizawa frowns. "I missed a lot." He says at last.

I stare at the table, memories hitting me like bricks.

"RAY!" I hear and I almost flinch.

Kiri, Izu and Katsuki appear at my door.

I look up at them surprised. "Hi?" I manage to say, shaking my head from my thoughts.

"DOG PILE HER GIRLS!" I hear Mina yells outside the door.

"Shit." I say and I get up quickly as the girls rush in.

I jump out my open balcony door and I fall towards the ground.

I flip and slide on my water to the ground.

"NOT FAIR!" I hear the girls yell at me.

I breath a sigh of relief and I go to Peter's dorm house and I climb up to his balcony.

I knock on the door and he falls off the couch, again.

Peter sees and me and he looks amused as he opens the door. "Your hair is curly." Peter says to me as he lets me in.

"Yeah well I showered and blow dried my hair after I came back from my first work studies day with Endeavor. I didn't feel like straightening my hair, because I was tired, and I still am, I didn't even get the chance to drink my cold brew coffee I had out when the girls tried to dog pile me in my room when I was talking with Aizawa about the whole father-daughter-dead mother, trauma thing." I say and Peter looks surprised as I sit on his couch.

Peter sits next to me. "What happened during your talk? You look upset." Peter says to me.

I almost laugh. "I was telling Aizawa it wasn't his fault my Mother was dead, and told him it was my fault, and that I thought Randy should have been shot between the eyes for what he did, but he was a con artist, blah blah blah. I said that if he got out, he would try to kill anyone I cared about, and it'd be my fault, he said that over live TV the night he was arrested. The horrid memories that I remember when talking about this subject, its the reason I made myself strong." I say and Peter nods.

Peter side hugs me and I just let him. "You need some mental help just because of that one night." Peter says to me.

I shake my head. "No I don't, I may be screwed up, but I'm not that screwed up." I say to Peter.

Peter shakes his head at that. "And yet I can see the pain in your eyes from even thinking about this. You need to talk about it, all of it, and let go of the burden its put on you." Peter says to me.

I snort. "No I don't." I say to him.

"And your here because?" Peter asks me.

"My entire fucking class crowded my room, trying to dog pile me, and I need somewhere to hide for a while." I say to Peter with a roll of my eyes.

"I think you'll be fine in your dorm house." Peter says to me.

I snort and Peter pulls me up off the couch.

Peter smirks down at me. "Ray, your stronger than probably 66 percent of the school, I think your class will have a hard time with you." Peter says to me.

I pout, but Peter makes me leave.

I head back to the dorm room to see Katsuki and Aizawa talking.

I sit down next to my bookshelf of manuals and I skim through them as Eve lays on my lap.

I find my Final Fantasy 7 Manual and I pick Eve up and I sit on my bed with Eve on my shoulder.

The two just kind of stop to watch me.

"Oh no, please keep going, I was just gonna play my game." I say to them with a small wave of my hand.

Aizawa stares at me while Katsuki just gives him a warning look, to which I look at them confused.

"Ray, would you be willing to think of me as your father?" Aizawa asks me.

I give him a long ass stare. "Look, I already did before I even knew you were my father, just like how I think of Masaru too, and the rest of the teachers. Your all just parents watching toddler minded teenagers and you put up with us like we are your children and you punish us exactly how a father would." I say and Katsuki nods.

Aizawa looks surprised.

Katsuki smirks as he sits next to me while I smile, but Eve jumps onto Katsuki's lap and I stare at her in betrayal.

I pout which makes Katsuki shake his head in amusement.

We hear Mic call Aizawa from outside and Aizawa sighs and leaves.

"So, if Mic and Aizawa get married, would I have 3 or 4 dads?" I ask Katsuki and he smirks and kisses me I melt into it.

After a few moments, Katsuki pulls back and I smile as I look at him.

"How did I get so lucky?" I ask and Katsuki looks confused, before he realizes.

Katsuki puts Eve on my pill before he pushes me down. "You deserve the fucking world for what you go through, and I'm gonna fucking give it to you." Katsuki says to me.

I hug him and Katsuki moves some of my hair and nuzzles my neck. "You, and Izu and Eve are all I could have ever wanted, as long as I have you three." I whisper quietly and Katsuki holds me as I don't let go, Randy's threats starting to echo through my head, I know I'm gonna have a rough sleep.

"Do you want dinner?" Katsuki asks me.

I kiss his cheek. "Are you hungry?" I ask him.

Katsuki hums a bit.

"Why don't we go get pizza or something? I don't feel like cooking right now." I ask Katsuki.

Katsuki snorts quietly. "Then I'm gonna cook." Katsuki says to me and he gets up.

I watch him as he leans over me and kisses my forehead.

"You should try to do your homework." Katsuki says to me.

I snort. "Later." I say and Katsuki smirks and leaves.

I continue to play my game for a while as Eve lays on my back, and I use my manual.

Katsuki comes back after a little while with two plates and he has me sit at my table and we eat.

"Thank you Katsuki." I say to him as I take his free hand and I hold it.

Katsuki smiles and I smile at that.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 34 10
Literally read the title it gives it away * I do not own My Hero Academia or any of the characters in the anime or manga all rights go to the writer...
5.5K 164 12
Since [Y/N] Hikari was a young boy, he aspired to be a hero; unfortunately for him, his farther is the notorious villain known as Oni. And despite hi...
238K 4.8K 39
I do not own any of the BNHA characters
98 21 16
With an oc like me all rights go to kohei hirokoshi i only own the storyline and my oc