Lucien

By LovablePanda_

"I'd suggest you fix that bratty little attitude before I fix it for you over my knee" *** Watching the only... More

Prologue
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
Authors Note
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•

•12•

89.1K 2.6K 477
By LovablePanda_

*Mature*

Maia had only a moment to see the outside of the home and the pack, before she was whisked away with her mate.
She was carried inside, and up many flights of stairs in the castle like structure of the pack house, and was likely heading towards the Alpha suite.
Usually an entire floor dedicated to a good sized apartment above the actual pack house.

The grander of the castle like structure used as a pack house- so unusual in modern times with human technologies- but her breath still caught at the glimpses she obtained.
Maia was in a fairy tale castle!
Wasn't she just like a princess being carried away by a prince?

Was she disillusioning herself? Her mate could possibly be the dragon then- did it make him the villain?

The furnishing they passed seemed to be combined with antiques and modern. Marble floors, chandeliers, LED lighting, beautiful vases filled with flowers, a sitting room filled with fluffy white couches and a flat screen TV, redwood tables, stainless steel kitchens, a marble staircase with gold infused painted hand rails.

She saw no other souls after Third in Command Payten escorted them inside.
Bambi was whisked away to be with her mate.

Beautifully carved oak double doors parted and Maia nearly gasped.

She was right, the Alpha Suite, as they entered and she saw how sad and bare the entire place was compared to the elegantly nurtured pack house.

"No color" Maia complained, as Lucien chuckled and nipped playfully at her neck, setting her bags down.

"I did have one room dedicated for you" Lucien drawled, setting Maia down reluctantly. Maia gazed up curiously, as Lucien took her much smaller hand in his own warm one, towards a room near the end of the hall.

When he opened it, she gasped in surprise.

A small office spaced was turned into a gorgeous light pink bedroom. A small nook by the window had a bed built into the inlaid seating. Pink pillows and white soft blankets were already arranged aesthetically and methodically.
Soft baby pink curtains hung behind it to block out the view of the forest behind it.
White fluffy carpet was laid inside, unlike the hardwood outside the room.

There was a spacious white desk with a seemingly new laptop placed on it, along with a bookshelf beside it- filled with books Maia recognized!
Though they could not be claimed as mature or intellectual reads as they were designed for younger audiences, she was elated.

A tv was build into the wall which faced the window and nook- then off to the side, a closet with door left open so Maia could glance at a full wardrobe!

She loved it...! She'd place Richie in here for sure!

"Luci...! I love it! Is it for me? Is this my room?!" She asked excitedly bouncing and jumping into Lucien's arms as he chuckled.
He had just turned an old office space into a small private room for her.
But once she was comfortable- he'd break that little bed in with her.

"No baby, it's yours, but you sleep with me. Our room is over here" Lucien pulled the excited bundle of happiness towards a door connected to her new room, and opened it to see a very large bedroom.
Complete with a small living area to the left with a love seat and couch, and a big flat screen tv. A white expensive Persian rug beneath it, and a coffee table with a succulent.

Then an enormous four post bed, adorned with black and dark grey covers and a comforter, and a multitude of fancy pillows.

Other than that- no pictures. No actual decoration.

Maia felt less excited for this room, pouting up at Lucien.

"You can help me redecorate later kitten, sound good?" He murmured, biting her earlobe and loving her little laughter as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Lucien easily pulled her into his arms, somewhat worried about how light she was.

"Do you eat enough kitten? You feel too light" he murmured, walking towards the bed. He softly threw her on it, knowing she'd enjoy the bounce.
Her big smile was enough to have him purring as he pulled her shoes off and set them at the base of the bed along with his own as he crawled over her slowly.
Maia blushed, but still responded.

"I eat lots! All the time, I love food" She chirped sweetly, making Lucien's heart feel warm and complete.
She was amazing, and he'd barely had her for a day.
Could he even say he was in love with her yet?
He was certainly falling deeply.

"Hi" Maia breathed, as Lucien ducked his head into the crook of her neck to suck and nibble where he planned to mark her.
A small moan left her lips when he hit the right spot, and he grinned.

"Hi kitten" he purred, kissing and licking the area like crazy. His wolf was about to take over.

"Remember what I said about the claiming love?" He asked, not pulling away from her neck yet.

Maia nodded, but yelped when Lucien gripped her ass tightly.

"Words" he commanded, biting down harder on the spot and loving her body squirming beneath him. Her arousal had him nearly going mad.
A hand moved under her dress, and growled when he felt a large wet spot on her panties below.

He chuckled, as Maia stuttered out.

"I-I re-remember"

"So wet kitten, does it feel good? Are you comfortable?" He asked, moving back to place a few kisses on her cheeks, nose, and forehead. Maia's fingers wore into his dark tresses, purring below him sweetly.

"I-I feel good, Daddy" He groaned, spreading her legs so he could press against her soaking core to relieve a little pressure as his cock strained against the fabric of his pants.
Maia mewled below him wantonly, and Lucien dug his hands into her plush thighs.

"I'm going to claim you kitten, are you prepared?" Maia stiffened for a moment, glancing cautiously at Lucien. Wide eyes, coloured in greens, blues, and brown like the earth, held slight fear and arousal.

"I-is it gonna hurt?"
Lucien moaned, seeing she wasn't against being with him.

"Only for a moment baby, then you'll feel very good" he cooed, brushing the hair from her face- before he softly kissed her.
Gentle, sweet, and full of longing and endless desire. Maia felt overwhelmed, nervous, terrified.

But she'd seen evil, and Lucien was only endless beauty in her eyes.

She knows what monsters look like... and this man was... indeed bossy... but splendid. Her Goddess would not betray her, right?

She kissed back, leaning her neck to the side and exposing more to Lucien in submission.
"O-okay... I trust you" she murmured. Lucien smiled, before allowing his eyes to blacken.

A Lycan was more primitive. Impossible to tame, and it took a very powerful Alpha to lead a pack of such unruly beasts. Harsher tempers, less control over their beasts until seasoned in age, and endless adoration for their mates.

A Lycan has never rejected a mate- not ever documented in history or heard of today.
A normal wolf...? Though extremely low- it had occurred.

Lucien wasn't in control anymore. Maia realized worriedly.
She had never met his wolf so personally. Rarely did the animal inside come out through the human.
They were far less civilized nor did they care for much else besides their desires. Maia had only allowed her wolf to surface once- and she ended up nearly attacking a squirrel!

"Hello mate" his voice had changed a bit, making Maia jump a little. Her shaky hands holding onto his large flexed arms.
She swallowed and smiled softly.

"H-hi" she responded back, but the wolf before her was straight faced and calm. Very calm.
It made her a bit nervous. Even shy.

A small chuckle surprised Maia, as he stared down at her with pitch black eyes like what she was to him: prey.

"Easy little one" he murmured, his voice more hoarse, nearly a growl.
It was Lucien but not. The sparks that erupted by her neck calmed her enough to stay still, as he took his time licking and sucking just as Lucien had- only rougher, more primal.
She moaned, unable to handle the endless emotions and feelings.

Then, sharp canines bit down, breaking skin and sinking deep enough to cause Maia to cry out in agony as her body flooded with a burning sensation.

Slowly, as he held her wiggling body down, the pain changed... and the heat became pleasureful.  It started to hurt in a different way.
Ache pooled in her core, and she felt her body singe with increasing twists in her stomach- and just as she was near a peak she was desperate to get over...

It all stopped.

Pitch black eyes looked down on a panting beauty, pooling in her own arousal, and staring back with half lidded hazy eyes.

"Daddy...?" She could only speak for a moment before it felt like all her energy was being drained. She felt frightened, starting to struggle up, before judging as she realized she couldn't even bring up her own body.

Her wolf was purring in content though- so no health issues could be detected.

A firm hand pushed her back as a low growl rumbled from Lucien.
Maia glanced up curiously as she felt sleep threatening her vision.

"Sleep. I will keep watch" he spoke firmly, and Maia was pulled into her lap and arms as her head rested against his chest comfortably.

"Okay..." she whispered softly, and felt faintly a kiss lingering on her skin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 102K 36
Any other man I wouldn't be afraid of but Lycan Leader Malcolm's body extrude a kind of confidence and primal power that even I can't ignore. --- Run...
9.6K 569 18
[completed] Janessa is a werewolf. Nathaniel is a Lycan. They meet unexpectedly with Nathaniel's brother overflows her senses with dominance. So, w...
38.8K 1.2K 44
Well doesn't everyone want to meet their soulmate, that one person who is made just for them... Crystal has always believed in the term 'soulmates'...
2.5M 72.6K 83
HIGHEST RANK:- #6 IN WEREWOLF!! -------- I went into her room through the window. She was lying peacefully on her small bed. I went near her and bent...